3 minutes ago, Ishmael said:

So why are Americans the most imprisoned population in the world?

That's quite a homework assignment.   Not sure why this question is posed to me, while I am making an argument that someone should not go straight to prison as a result of jurors watching 9 minutes of cellphone video.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Who knew a 9 minute video of him killing someone would result in him being found guilty of killing someone.

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Mark K said:

Changed the subject to Maxine right quick.  

As well they should.  I think it was the right verdict, the only possible verdict.  But that cunt Maxine just about guaranteed that murderous cop is going to get a retrial on appeal and there is a better than decent chance he will get off or have his charges reduced significantly as a result.  

6 minutes ago, Burning Man said:

But that cunt Maxine just about guaranteed that murderous cop is going to get a retrial 

She should have kept her pie hole shut, but if this is successfully appealed, it won't be because of her big mouth.

17 minutes ago, Burning Man said:

As well they should.  I think it was the right verdict, the only possible verdict.  But that cunt Maxine just about guaranteed that murderous cop is going to get a retrial on appeal and there is a better than decent chance he will get off or have his charges reduced significantly as a result.  

No, that isn't going to happen. Waters is an elected official and that's it. She is not an officer of the court with any legal and ethical obligations to the court or case. She's an elected official in the legislative branch which means diddly squat. She can say whatever she wants as can you, as can I. It was no different from Biden saying he was praying for the right verdict or that the evidence of guilt was overwhelming (which it was). Yeah, the Hannitys will repeat Waters name endlessly. Whatever.

FWIW, this is a roundup of legal experts weighing in on that.

https://lawandcrime.com/live-trials/live-trials-current/george-floyd-death/legal-experts-doubt-remarks-by-president-biden-and-rep-waters-could-prop-up-successful-derek-chauvin-appeal/

5 minutes ago, Burning Man said:

retrial on appeal and there is a better than decent chance he will get off or have his charges reduced significantly as a result.  

Yeah sure, just like C. Manning got a break cause Obama said she "broke the law" before her trial and while he was PREZ  !!!  She caught a real legal break because of that, right ?? (Actually, not at all) 

or when the Drumph said that poor soul B. Bergdahl was a traitor and should be executed even as the military so-called justice system was weighing his fate. 

You mean like that ?? 

Really, you don't know much. 

Public figures comment about the accused quite regularly, but I agree it is not a good thing. 

But I will make an exception in the Chauvin(istic) case because it was so egregious. 

21 minutes ago, Burning Man said:

But that cunt Maxine just about guaranteed that murderous cop is going to get a retrial on appeal and there is a better than decent chance he will get off or have his charges reduced significantly as a result.  

Wow, fucking wow weeee ... your wish-list?

You just raised the bar on how much dis-ingenuity you can pack into so few words.

This it what it looks like to die from a heart attack drug overdose, according to some low-life racist cunts here.

n4jh6a2g_george-floyd_625x300_27_May_20.

12 minutes ago, Olsonist said:

No, that isn't going to happen. Waters is an elected official and that's it. She is not an officer of the court with any legal and ethical obligations to the court or case. She's an elected official in the legislative branch which means diddly squat. She can say whatever she wants as can you, as can I. It was no different from Biden saying he was praying for the right verdict or that the evidence of guilt was overwhelming (which it was). Yeah, the Hannitys will repeat Waters name endlessly. Whatever.

FWIW, this is a roundup of legal experts weighing in on that.

https://lawandcrime.com/live-trials/live-trials-current/george-floyd-death/legal-experts-doubt-remarks-by-president-biden-and-rep-waters-could-prop-up-successful-derek-chauvin-appeal/

Let's be clear.... Biden didn't say shit about the trial outcome until the jury was sequestered - as he should have.  Water's carries the weight of her elected position and people of color listen to her (no fucking idea why).  

That Waters carries the weight of her elected position and people of color listen to her means exactly diddly squat legally, sequestered or no.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Bus Driver said:
3 hours ago, Sea warrior said:

How stupid dose one have to be to be as smart as you?

Some people help themselves to a double dose of stupid.

Some people load it intravenously.

1 hour ago, Ishmael said:

So why are Americans the most imprisoned population in the world?

The WOD.

1 hour ago, Randro said:

This it what it looks like to die from a heart attack drug overdose, according to some low-life racist cunts here.

n4jh6a2g_george-floyd_625x300_27_May_20.

Every fucking time I see that image, it looks to me like he had done it before.

He knew exactly what to do, did he.

35 minutes ago, Randro said:

He had done it before. The victim was a little luckier than Floyd. He was 14 years old and choked for 17 minutes.

https://www.newsbreak.com/minnesota/minneapolis/news/2105264618886/george-floyd-cop-derek-chauvin-knelt-on-a-14-year-old-boys-back-while-he-struggled-to-breath-prosecutors-reveal-as-officer-tries-to-have-his-past-unreasonable-use-of-force-incidents-thrown-out-at-trial

5 hours ago, Burning Man said:

Nope

4 hours ago, Randro said:

He looked like it was a routine day's work and he had no problem with doing it in public. God knows what else he did that never got reported.

6 hours ago, Burning Man said:

Jeffy still hates black people after the Navy recruiter lied to him about why he was rejected.

Jeffy the John West Naval Aviator ... the one John West rejected.

Jeffy wishing out loud, that his hero Derek will get off lightly.

8 hours ago, Bus Driver said:

For the record, the official police version of what happened to Mr. Floyd.

176004460_10157591023400443_4160689381349575871_n.jpeg

And without the video from bystanders, that would have been the end of it, as it had been for centuries. 

• Like 2
9 hours ago, Sea warrior said:

The like button is infantile, but the downvote button is a cancer on a joint like this. 

I thought it didn't bother you, that you considered it a "badge of honor?"

Can you make up your tiny mind

- DSK

6 hours ago, Burning Man said:

Not sure it is your intent, but making statements like these completely disregards/dismisses the evidence presented in court and the integrity of every single juror.  You are suggesting the verdict was not proper and another court will recognize that.

• Like 1
7 hours ago, Burning Man said:

Bullshit

54 minutes ago, Fakenews said:

Bullshit

I hope it is for the sake of justice, but the judge even warned of the circumstances after the representative's comments.

2 minutes ago, bridhb said:

I hope it is for the sake of justice, but the judge even warned of the circumstances after the representative's comments.

I take the judge's comment as indicating they have an opportunity to appeal, claiming Rep. Waters' statement could have introduced bias.  In order to be successful in that attempt, all would have to agree the jury DID NOT rule based on the evidence and that they made a decision based on fear.  In other words, that is Jury Nullification.

8 hours ago, Burning Man said:

You wish.

It's entertaining to follow your thoughts. You are primitive, basically. You are a predictably ugly American, from my POV. Violence and force are your platforms.

You hang out here, where you are exposed to a wealth of intelligence, but you display a shallow, if not flat, learning curve.

Carry on, mate...but we shall overcome.

1 hour ago, Bus Driver said:
8 hours ago, Burning Man said:

Not sure it is your intent, but making statements like these completely disregards/dismisses the evidence presented in court and the integrity of every single juror.  You are suggesting the verdict was not proper and another court will recognize that.

His intent was to declare "Democrats = BAD!"

Solidarity with the hate-mongers, one of the universal constants even more than E=MC^2

- DSK

Just now, Bus Driver said:

I take the judge's comment as indicating they have an opportunity to appeal, claiming Rep. Waters' statement could have introduced bias.  In order to be successful in that attempt, all would have to agree the jury DID NOT rule based on the evidence and that they made a decision based on fear.  In other words, that is Jury Nullification.

It's kind of a funhouse mirror image of Jury Nullification, which usually means refusing to convict when the law and evidence would lead to a conviction because the jury believes the application, or the law itself, to be unfair.

5 minutes ago, Excoded Tom said:

It's kind of a funhouse mirror image of Jury Nullification, which usually means refusing to convict when the law and evidence would lead to a conviction because the jury believes the application, or the law itself, to be unfair.

Imagine being on the Jury, giving up all that time, doing your civic duty, keeping an open mind, and ruling on the evidence - only to have people say you didn't and simply made a decision because a politician made a bone-headed statement.

2 hours ago, Bus Driver said:

I suggested something close, but nobody is jumping on my shit.

When a judge sequesters a jury, is he/she dismissing the integrity of every single juror?

14 minutes ago, benwynn said:

I suggested something close, but nobody is jumping on my shit.

When a judge sequesters a jury, is he/she dismissing the integrity of every single juror?

To be honest, I hadn't thought of it, that way.  To a degree, I guess it is.

But, I do not believe the attempt to minimize influence (sequestration) is the same as a decision that implicitly states the verdict was not rendered objectively and influenced by public sentiment.

7 minutes ago, Cal20sailor said:

Looks like the designer was going for that spartan/austere look.  I think they nailed it!  

What's not to like? Semi-private shower and everything.

ACU%20cell%20inside%202_tcm1089-434518.J

14 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

But, I do not believe the attempt to minimize influence (sequestration) is the same as a decision that implicitly states the verdict was not rendered objectively and influenced by public sentiment.

Sequestration is more about minimising the perception that something improper happened.

In reality, it takes away the credibility of the fuckwits throwing stones at the jury and judge after both have correctly fulfilled their responsibilities.

16 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

To be clear, I did not implicitly state that the verdict was not rendered objectively.  I am saying that Water's comments provides the opening for the legal strategy that it was.  

1 minute ago, Ease the sheet. said:

Sequestration is more about minimising the perception that something improper happened.

Have you ever served on a Jury?   During the selection process, just about every question is questioning your objective integrity. 

13 hours ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

That’s the thing about Chauvin and other shitty cops that drives me up the wall. He is a stain on their profession. He gives them all a bad name. Holding bad cops accountable for their actions is good for good cops. It’s the same concept as my desire to see clown lawyers like Sidney Powell, Lin Wood, Victoria Toensing, Joe DiGenova and Rudy Giuliani dumped from the legal profession. 

100% spot on. Imagine a world where a civil engineer could design a bridge that fell down, killing folks: but all the other civil engineers would defend the incompetent idiot vociferously.  After all, bridges falling down is part of the job. Nope. That wouldn't happen. But it has forever for cops. 

Good cops should hate that. But it almost never happens. Why? 

1. There are no good cops. 

2. There are good cops, but they're completely brainwashed into the "thin blue line" bullshit that they place a higher value on a bad cop than on morality. (As are RWNJs, like my neighbor that views this verdict as nullifying all police)

3. The good cops are so bullied they don't come forward. 

4. Some or none of the above. 

But until it becomes abhorrent to all cops to plant evidence, falsely testify, lie during interrogations, and outright murder people, all of what is wrong with policing in 'merica will continue.

• Like 3
1 hour ago, Bus Driver said:

Imagine being on the Jury, giving up all that time, doing your civic duty, keeping an open mind, and ruling on the evidence - only to have people say you didn't and simply made a decision because a politician made a bone-headed statement.

People here attribute made-up motives to me all the time. It would bother me about as much.

Convicting a person who I thought innocent would be worse. Acquitting a person who I thought guilty is something I might do, especially if summoned to sit on a stupid drug war case. That would be jury nullification.

6 minutes ago, Ishmael said:

What's not to like? Semi-private shower and everything.

ACU%20cell%20inside%202_tcm1089-434518.J

Being in there all day, every day, would definitely fuck with your head.  It's fitting for him. 

21 minutes ago, benwynn said:

To be clear, I did not implicitly state that the verdict was not rendered objectively.  I am saying that Water's comments provides the opening for the legal strategy that it was.  

Sorry if I gave you that impression.  My comment was more about a successful appeal, based on what Rep. Waters said, would imply such.

19 minutes ago, Excoded Tom said:

People here attribute made-up motives to me all the time. It would bother me about as much.

Convicting a person who I thought innocent would be worse. Acquitting a person who I thought guilty is something I might do, especially if summoned to sit on a stupid drug war case. That would be jury nullification.

But, we aren't discussing a drug case, though it appears you would like to do so. 

This was about murder.  The jury reached a unanimous verdict.  In fact, they reached 3.

21 minutes ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

And the DOJ will investigate the Minneapolis PD. 

One civil colonoscopy coming up.

35 minutes ago, benwynn said:

Have you ever served on a Jury?   During the selection process, just about every question is questioning your objective integrity. 

I did.  And then I spoke to them for decades. The honesty rings true.  That's my religion.

• Like 1

Will Chauvin go to a white collar country club prison? Maybe Bernie Madoff's old condo-cell at Buttner? Wouldn't last long in the typical prison yard.

38 minutes ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

And the DOJ will investigate the Minneapolis PD. 

BFD.  The Baltimore Police Department has been under a Consent Decree for more than 4 years for just this sort of shit.

How many "investigations" will be needed?  This is NOT an anomaly, despite what some of the folks here might claim.

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, Borracho said:

Will Chauvin go to a white collar country club prison? Maybe Bernie Madoff's old condo-cell at Buttner? Wouldn't last long in the typical prison yard.

His life seems to be lost.  Better that this might be a very hard lesson.  For all of us.

1 minute ago, hasher said:

His life seems to be lost.  Better that this might be a very hard lesson.  For all us.

I reckon that depends on how many Proud Boys, Oath Keepers other white supremacist shitbags end up on the Minnesota correctional system over the January 6 GOP Pep Rally at the Capitol. Prolly not enough to make him the hero of the prison yard, if any....

1 minute ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

I reckon that depends on how many Proud Boys, Oath Keepers other white supremacist shitbags end up on the Minnesota correctional system over the January 6 GOP Pep Rally at the Capitol. Prolly not enough to make him the hero of the prison yard, if any....

Shitbags own their space.  

8 hours ago, Steam Flyer said:

I thought it didn't bother you, that you considered it a "badge of honor?"

Can you make up your tiny mind

- DSK

It doesn’t, but it sure as fuck bothers some of your fellow knuckeldraggers.

Isn’t that right d’ranged one?

lol

IF Chauvin goes to general population, he will be under constant protection by prison guards.

He's one of them. A bully, and a punk. They will protect their own.

3 minutes ago, Mrleft8 said:

IF Chauvin goes to general population, he will be under constant protection by prison guards.

He's one of them. A bully, and a punk. They will protect their own.

I don’t see how that ever happens. Lots of solitude in his future. 

9 hours ago, Bus Driver said:

. . . statements like these completely disregards/dismisses . . .  the integrity of every single juror.

Where do you think the Reich gets those sorts of views ?? 

Last night Fucker Tarlson (couldn't resist) said that the verdict was due to the jurors' fears of violence. 

All twelve of them. 

(Given all the trash talk that goes on here, I think I am entitled to one obscenity per year) 

• Like 1

This young lady is a hero. it took some courage to do what she did. (HuffPO) 

Darnella Frazier, who had the presence of mind to take out her phone and start recording the arrest, said on her Facebook page that she cried upon hearing the verdict. 

“My heart goes out to George Floyd’s family!” Frazier wrote on Instagram. 
5 minutes ago, Sea warrior said:

I don’t know if this was posted already but even if it was it is worth reposting.

This is how stupid the democrats have become 

It was and commented on several times.  You as usual are late to the party.  Stop thrashing your rice dick and take your stupid somewhere else.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, phillysailor said:

Yep, Pelosi’s speechifying was classic politician trying to capitalize on the tragedy of others.

Hope she will see through HR-1 and policing reform bills as penance.

That was a really dumb thing for her to say, not at all up to her usual standards. Is she losing it?

1 hour ago, El Mariachi said:

I've seen smarter people stuffed inside of cannons......

Maybe the “before” pic... but how many became Speaker of the House, let alone twice?

You’re outclassed by Mme Pelosi in more ways than by just her intellect. By way of example, her patriotism puts you to shame. She doesn’t go running away from our country & it’s problems.

It has been her lifetime work & passion to improve her country.

You’re content to be on the sidelines, whining. 

1 hour ago, Ishmael said:

That was a really dumb thing for her to say, not at all up to her usual standards. Is she losing it?

She also recognized that and she put out a different and much more appropriate statement shartly afterwards.  She also called the Floyd family directly.

So, yeah, points off for saying something dumb.  Some points put back on the board for admitting to it.

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, Left Shift said:

She also recognized that and she put out a different and much more appropriate statement shartly afterwards.  She also called the Floyd family directly.

So, yeah, points off for saying something dumb.  Some points put back on the board for admitting to it.

Brilliant typo.

1 minute ago, Ishmael said:

Brilliant typo.

Just lucky I guess. 

I'm sure her staff had a moment or two there where their undies were at risk.

25 minutes ago, El Mariachi said:

If you honestly think that Nancy Drugosi is good for this country....then you live in the wrong country. There's at least 231 other countries on this planet......and about 40 9f them are already more fuked up than what you fuking douche-waffles are trying to do to here. So maybe instead of screwing shit up for a 165 million other Americans....why not instead call your travel agent and book a flight to a country that is ALREADY your idea of Unicornia....and leave the rest of us fuking alone.....

Why would 90% of the population leave to appease the whack jobs?

Edit: maybe only 70% would have to move.

1 hour ago, phillysailor said:

Maybe the “before” pic... but how many became Speaker of the House, let alone twice?

You’re outclassed by Mme Pelosi in more ways than by just her intellect. By way of example, her patriotism puts you to shame. She doesn’t go running away from our country & it’s problems.

It has been her lifetime work & passion to improve her country.

You’re content to be on the sidelines, whining. 

Nancy has done exceedingly well from a financial point of view since she entered politics.

And to quote a Democrat, “ show me a man who gets rich by being a politician and I’ll show you a crook“

And anyone who knows this about her and still thinks she’s the best we can do, or even that we should tolerate such corruption deserves what they get.

• Like 1

Funny how Boothe keeps on talking about "Here" as if he lives in the USA, when he's repeatedly told us that he lives in Baja, Mexico....

Or maybe he was lying..... Or maybe he's lying now.... Or maybe he's just so fucked up, that "here" is where ever his fevered mind travels to whenever he posts a comment.

• Like 1
43 minutes ago, Mrleft8 said:

Funny how Boothe keeps on talking about "Here" as if he lives in the USA, when he's repeatedly told us that he lives in Baja, Mexico....

Or maybe he was lying..... Or maybe he's lying now.... Or maybe he's just so fucked up, that "here" is where ever his fevered mind travels to whenever he posts a comment.

He's not here anymore, and that's better for us. El gringo is there for the cerveza, the girls and the cheap livin. But I can't forget our ex-prez Teddy "man in the arena" quote. El m complaints about all things inner city, democrat and progressive don't mean much coming from the bleacher seats. 

Drink another cheap tequila and give us some more of your precious insight, my US-hating Americano. This time you'll convince someone. Really!

Dance little man, dance!

1 hour ago, Sea warrior said:

Nancy has done exceedingly well from a financial point of view since she entered politics.

That's one of the stupidest posts you've ever made.

You might want to look up who she's married to.

I strongly doubt she is even slightly tempted to twist politics for monetary profit

- DSK

2 minutes ago, Ishmael said:
8 minutes ago, Steam Flyer said:

That's one of the stupidest posts you've ever made.

Whoa, that's a pretty high bar.

He basically just accused Mrs Hershey of stealing candy

- DSK

15 hours ago, Bus Driver said:
22 hours ago, Burning Man said:

It is absolutely NOT my intent.  I think the verdict was the correct one - it's also how I would have voted as well.  But we can never know to what extent that pressure that if any one of them had any doubts about the facts - that the city (and the rest of the country) would burn AND those jurors would be at personal risk.  

Another court might possibly see it through that lens that there was a nationally elected representative of the people essentially telling the mob that if they jurors don't vote the correct way - the city and the country will burn to the ground and she gave them license to do so if the vote goes the other way.  So yes, I think her comments opens up a huge possibility that it could go to appeal.  The Judge thought so too.  

And the difference between that cunt waters and any similar comments by Biden, Obama, and others is that wishing or hoping for a specific outcome is a huge leap different than telling people to use violence if they don't get a specific outcome.  She was explicitly saying that the mob needs to "get more confrontational" if they don't get the vote to go their way.  That is jury intimidation at its very definition.  

• Like 2

Maxine Waters did say people should stay on the street and get more confrontational if Chauvin was acquitted.

We got to stay on the street. And we've got to get more active, we've got to get more confrontational. We've got to make sure that they know that we mean business.

Yeah, those were her words but that isn't a call to violence. That's a call to protest covered by the 1A.

the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances

By comparison, it is well short of what Shitstain coyly said before and on Jan 6. By comparison, are these nutjobs being confrontational in Lansing over COVID restrictions? That was 570,000 deaths ago so it's hard to remember.

200430-lansing-protest-al-1404_a67eef9d2

BTW, the judge hasn't released the jurors names out of concern for their safety. Not from Maxine's crowd but rather from the crowd that threw a bloody pig's head onto the porch of one of the expert witnesses.

55 minutes ago, El Mariachi said:

You would kill to have my life, you little moronic fagista.....:lol:

I'm hearing insecurity in your boasts. You have to insult those around you to make yourself feel strong, and need to brag to show accomplishments.  

Glad you're happy, but I don't think you're someone to emulate or admire. Far too hateful & childish to be a leader. You've found a good thing and should stay there.

• Like 1
23 hours ago, Burning Man said:

In the wake of Trump's 1/6 telling a crowd seriously contemplating a riot to get more confrontational is 3 dimensionally fuked up   The gal is 80, I think the use-by date has passed. She's always seemed a bit nutty but she's been a pretty sharp cookie through most of her career. A lot of people found that out the hard way when they tried to pull the wool on her. 

Don't think that's going to get him a re-trial though. Call it a hunch. 

3 hours ago, El Mariachi said:

If you honestly think that Nancy Drugosi is good for this country

Come on man, try to use your brain just a little bit . . 

You were asked earlier to provide cites/evidence for why Auntie Maxine is a bad person. 

You had nothing whatsoever to say/write. 

Now you trash Nancy P., with once again no evidence/cites offered. 

I'm sorta inclined to think that you are merely parroting what you have heard elsewhere. 

You show no sign of being a rational adult. 

For openers, stop watching FAUX "news" - seriously 

47 minutes ago, Olsonist said:

BTW, the judge hasn't released the jurors names out of concern for their safety. Not from Maxine's crowd but rather from the crowd that threw a bloody pig's head onto the porch of one of the expert witnesses.

Using their genius, it turned out it was the porch where the expert witness PREVIOUSLY lived.  Great job.  I sure hope they are never sent to assassinate my neighbor.  

17 minutes ago, Cal20sailor said:

Using their genius, it turned out it was the porch where the expert witness PREVIOUSLY lived.  Great job.  I sure hope they are never sent to assassinate my neighbor.  

That sounds pretty pig-headed.

1 hour ago, Olsonist said:

Maxine Waters did say people should stay on the street and get more confrontational if Chauvin was acquitted.

We got to stay on the street. And we've got to get more active, we've got to get more confrontational. We've got to make sure that they know that we mean business.

Yeah, those were her words but that isn't a call to violence. That's a call to protest covered by the 1A.

the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances

By comparison, it is well short of what Shitstain coyly said before and on Jan 6. By comparison, are these nutjobs being confrontational in Lansing over COVID restrictions? That was 570,000 deaths ago so it's hard to remember.

200430-lansing-protest-al-1404_a67eef9d2

"the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances"

I've been wondering about this for the last few days, news coverage I've seen shows the police stating the gathering has been deemed illegal and the crowd must disperse.  How is that order not contrary to the constitutional freedoms enacted under the 1st amendment?

Is there some case law here? It is because they're not directly requesting redress from the government (protesting outside the police rather than their elected officials office)? Or is it because the police have made a determination that it isn't 'peaceful'?

6 minutes ago, El Mariachi said:

FB_IMG_1610070170190.jpg

Happened on trump's watch.

7 hours ago, Burning Man said:

I think it was the right verdict, the only possible verdict.  But

tenor.gif

6 hours ago, bowman81 said:

"the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances"

I've been wondering about this for the last few days, news coverage I've seen shows the police stating the gathering has been deemed illegal and the crowd must disperse.  How is that order not contrary to the constitutional freedoms enacted under the 1st amendment?

Is there some case law here? It is because they're not directly requesting redress from the government (protesting outside the police rather than their elected officials office)? Or is it because the police have made a determination that it isn't 'peaceful'?

Are you under the impression that the US Constitution still has the force of law?

Rather iffy

- DSK

On 4/20/2021 at 11:49 AM, Bus Driver said:

The only thing she said to fight for, is "justice".  I can see why that would bother you.

"We're looking for a guilty verdict and we're looking to see if all of the talk that took place and has been taking place after they saw what happened to George Floyd. If nothing does not happen, then we know that we got to not only stay in the street, but we have got to fight for justice," she added.

Interesting.  She thinks "justice" is done with violent mobs in the street?  What business does a member of government have in "demanding" any kind of verdict in a criminal trial?

10 minutes ago, jzk said:

interesting.  She thinks "justice" is done with violent mobs in the street?

Trump-1-1.jpg