Jump to content

Recommended Posts

An inquiry into the Florida congressman was opened in the final months of the Trump administration, people briefed on it said. 



March 30, 2021, 5:43 p.m. ET 

Representative Matt Gaetz, Republican of Florida and a close ally of former President Donald J. Trump, is being investigated by the Justice Department over whether he had a sexual relationship with a 17-year-old and paid for her to travel with him, according to three people briefed on the matter. 
Investigators are examining whether Mr. Gaetz violated federal sex trafficking laws, the people said. A variety of federal statutes make it illegal to induce someone under 18 to travel over state lines to engage in sex in exchange for money or something of value. The Justice Department regularly prosecutes such cases, and offenders often receive severe sentences. 


It was not clear how Mr. Gaetz met the girl, believed to be 17 at the time of encounters about two years ago that investigators are scrutinizing, according to two of the people. 

The investigation was opened in the final months of the Trump administration under Attorney General William P. Barr, the two people said. Given Mr. Gaetz’s national profile, senior Justice Department officials in Washington — including some appointed by Mr. Trump — were notified of the investigation, the people said.............................. 






Read more: https://www.nytimes.com/2021/03/30/us/politics/matt-gaetz-sex-trafficking-investigation.html?smid=tw-share 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 550
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

"No reasonable person would think he would be into legal-age women " just might work for him.  

This is all one needs to know about this kind of douchebag.  He will make plenty of money on TV.  He'll keep banging women and snorting coke.  And even after he gets out of jail, his douchebag life wi

Probable Rapey McForehead quote..."I only used venmo for minor purchases."

Posted Images

36 minutes ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

Now there’s a story straight from the basement. I knew somebody was thinking about the children. 

Just a minor problem.

  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites

Gosh!.... Imagine that!? :rolleyes:

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Fakenews said:

I think most people would take a lot less than 25M to smear his name.  How much is Poppa Gaetz worth anyway?

Go big or go home!

Link to post
Share on other sites

I had a sexual relationship with a 17 year old "woman" once. I freely admit it. I was 16 at the time, and thought I was in the big league.

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Mrleft8 said:

I had a sexual relationship with a 17 year old "woman" once. I freely admit it. I was 16 at the time, and thought I was in the big league.

You were.

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Mrleft8 said:

I had a sexual relationship with a 17 year old "woman" once. I freely admit it. I was 16 at the time, and thought I was in the big league.

 

Same here (except the “once” bit)

Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, badlatitude said:

What do our Floridians think?

 

 

 

Greenberg is in a world of shit. Let it play out. He’s an American, not a democRAT so he could walk. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Mike G said:

I bet Nestor is taking it hard.

In the rectum?

 I'm just wondering how anyone could vote for a guy who wears a suit that even a used car sales man would pass up.

DOJ investigates whether Rep. Matt Gaetz had relationship with teen

Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, Mrleft8 said:

In the rectum?

 I'm just wondering how anyone could vote for a guy who wears a suit that even a used car sales man would pass up.

DOJ investigates whether Rep. Matt Gaetz had relationship with teen

I bet there's a couple of holes for the headrest in the back.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Ishmael said:

I bet there's a couple of holes for the headrest in the back.

JFC, makes me wonder if his grandmother just had her couch reupholstered.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Mrleft8 said:

In the rectum?

 I'm just wondering how anyone could vote for a guy who wears a suit that even a used car sales man would pass up.

DOJ investigates whether Rep. Matt Gaetz had relationship with teen

Backpfeifengesicht

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Mrleft8 said:

In the rectum?

 I'm just wondering how anyone could vote for a guy who wears a suit that even a used car sales man would pass up.

DOJ investigates whether Rep. Matt Gaetz had relationship with teen

He should be a televangelist.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Mrleft8 said:

In the rectum?

 I'm just wondering how anyone could vote for a guy who wears a suit that even a used car sales man would pass up.

DOJ investigates whether Rep. Matt Gaetz had relationship with teen

It’s a good thing he has practiced making that grimacing expression so often. He will be making it more often if these allegations bear out. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

It’s a good thing he has practiced making that grimacing expression so often. He will be making it more often if these allegations bear out. 

Matty boy, meet you new cell mate....here on the row we call him Tiny. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Gaetz is from the Panhandle, the South of Florida. Looks like he's in good company, too.

Sex trafficking probe of Rep. Matt Gaetz emerges from Joel Greenberg prosecution: report

https://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/breaking-news/os-ne-joel-greenberg-matt-gaetz-investigation-sex-trafficking-20210330-moyyt73tbzhrlmpjcwkqv2oeyq-story.html

Link to post
Share on other sites

The Olsonist link. Ah, Gaetz would hang out with the Greenberg figure. They would pal around, being Florida guys. The investigation into Greenberg's creepy behavior stumbled across Gaetz displaying similar behavior...while crossing state lines.

 

 

Gaetz, Roger Stone, and Greenberg.jpg

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, SloopJonB said:

He should be a televangelist.

My exact thought.  How many tubes of hair gel is he using.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Is he trying to implicate Tuck-Tuck?

Tucker Carlson confused by Matt Gaetz sex trafficking denials: 'One of the weirdest interviews'

“What is the allegation?” Carlson asked. “That’s not really clear from these news stories.” “Yeah, again, I only know what I have read in the New York Times,” Gaetz responded. “I can say that actually you and I went to dinner about two years ago, your wife was there and I brought a friend of mine. You’ll remember her.”

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Bus Driver said:

Is he trying to implicate Tuck-Tuck?

Tucker Carlson confused by Matt Gaetz sex trafficking denials: 'One of the weirdest interviews'

“What is the allegation?” Carlson asked. “That’s not really clear from these news stories.” “Yeah, again, I only know what I have read in the New York Times,” Gaetz responded. “I can say that actually you and I went to dinner about two years ago, your wife was there and I brought a friend of mine. You’ll remember her.”

Carlson's face, though! :D

Link to post
Share on other sites

Doesn't matter.  Now that an orange pussy-grabber has been president, and an unapologetic molester has been elected to the supreme court, the morality of politicians in the US is irrelevant. 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Rain Man said:

Doesn't matter.  Now that an orange pussy-grabber has been president, and an unapologetic molester has been elected to the supreme court, the morality of politicians in the US is irrelevant non-existent.

My thoughts.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, dacapo said:

Matty boy, meet you new cell mate....here on the row we call him Tiny. 

Pick up the soap Felix : PewdiepieSubmissions

Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Ishmael said:

I'm sure the Party of Family Values will do some soul-searching and come up empty.

The GOP has no values or principles left, other than the need for power, to continue giving the country to the Best Americans, who are entitled to it by birthright. That's not to mention that if they cannot own blacks anymore, they may as well own the libs. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

The GOP has no values or principles left, other than the need for power, to continue giving the country to the Best Americans, who are entitled to it by birthright. That's not to mention that if they cannot own blacks anymore, they may as well own the libs. 

For proof, just look at any of the tweets defending Matt. 
 

Basically, comes down to  "Not only is 17 old enough, but she was a tart, wore makeup and sexy clothing, how can you blame Matt?"

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Raz'r said:

For proof, just look at any of the tweets defending Matt. 
 

Basically, comes down to  "Not only is 17 old enough, but she was a tart, wore makeup and sexy clothing, how can you blame Matt?"

9432589.jpg

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Voyageur said:

The GOP will protect your children, just as well as the pope.

According to the Pope before this one, the problem is that parents don't love the Church more than they love their children

That is probably the current GOP mode

- DSK

Link to post
Share on other sites

Matt Gaetz on the ropes finds few friends in the GOP. I think most are doing the mental calculation this guy did

My personal view is there are a lot of holes in his story and his denial wasn’t really a denial. ‘I never traveled with an underage woman’ isn’t exactly a denial of relations with an underage woman,” a second Republican lawmaker said. 

The GOP has an extensive recent history of pedophilia and they don’t want to die on a hill defending one of their least liked colleagues.

https://thehill.com/homenews/house/545850-gaetz-on-the-ropes-finds-few-friends-in-gop

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Mike G said:

Campaigning will be tough while also staying 300-yards from schools and playgrounds.

 

Regardless, he is leaving politics.  Either headed to Newsmax or prison.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

It’s a good thing he isn’t trans or DemocRAT or @Dog would be worked up over that poor girl’s plight. 

Shouldn't that be 'trans and/or DemocRAT' ?  Or implies that all trans are Republicans...which might be true.  I've never met @Dog and certainly don't know his/her medical history.  

Link to post
Share on other sites

GaetzGate: A Who's-Who Guide To The MAGA-Loving Rep's Sprawling New Scandal

 

In less than 24 hours, Rep. Matt Gaetz (R-FL) has unleashed a world of scandal, one complex and featuring an array of Florida characters hitherto unknown. 

It all stems from a report published on Tuesday by the New York Times, saying that federal prosecutors are investigating the bombastic Trump supporter over sex trafficking allegations. 

Gaetz, for his part, has countered with his own story: he and his father Don are actually the victims, subject to an extortion plot in which a group of supposed Florida ne’er-do-wells were threatening to reveal the DOJ investigation absent a $25 million blackmail payment. 

The Washington Post reported on Wednesday that Gaetz’s account may be based in reality: Gaetz’s father was reportedly approached by two Florida men saying that were the elder Gaetz to give them a large amount of money, they would use it to find lost hostage Robert Levinson, who disappeared on an island off the coast of Iran in 2007. That, the men reportedly claimed, might encourage the U.S. government to take it easy on the younger Gaetz. 

The elder Gaetz reportedly considered the message to be part of a potential extortion scheme, and contacted the FBI. 

It’s a head-spinning series of allegations and events, all of which exist without an answer to the central question: what exactly is Matt Gaetz accused of doing? But now, they also potentially implicate a wider cast of people, who now include an old friend of Levinson’s and former federal prosecutor named David McGee. 

Below is a look at the Who’s Who of GaetzGate, meant to help you track the rapidly evolving scandal. 

*snip* 

 


https://talkingpointsmemo.com/news/whos-who-matt-gaetz-sex-trafficking-scandal 
 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Typical response.

Come up with a foe...some guy that left the department years ago, and make up stories about how you 

are the REAL victim, while offering no proof of un-provable conspiracy against you.

At least he didn't fake-fondle a sleeping woman for a camera.

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

 

Questions questions

According to this compilation, Matt introduced Nestor as his "son" in 2020, and said that he was 19. But there are other pics with him and Nestor from 2016 where Matt refers to him as his congressional "page". That would make Nestor a page at 15? 

Then there is a 2014 pic of Matt with "a couple of high school students". That would make Nestor 13? 

This story doesn't make sense. Did Matt adopt a high school student in Florida, or his congressional page?

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, hobie1616 said:

The one in white is the first to detect an air biscuit.

Based solely on facial expression, I'd say the one in teal was the first detector. 

Aside from that, that's quite the creepy photo. 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Nah.... The one in white, with the Mardi gras beads has at least given him a hand job. She's got that "I have nothing to prove" look.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Mrleft8 said:

Nah.... The one in white, with the Mardi gras beads has at least given him a hand job. She's got that "I have nothing to prove" look.

Oh come on.  That’s a little creepy.  It’s a creepy photo knowing what we know but leave the girls out of it.  I bet they’re getting a ton of shit of for that photo today.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Maybe the 17 y/o that he took out of state, and had a sexual relationship with wasn't a "girl"..... Maybe "Nestor" is his ball sack tester.....

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/30/2021 at 5:15 PM, Fakenews said:

I think most people would take a lot less than 25M to smear his name.  How much is Poppa Gaetz worth anyway?

 "How does someone extort you for that much without rock-solid proof that you did it, Matt?" 

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Mrleft8 said:

Nah.... The one in white, with the Mardi gras beads has at least given him a hand job. She's got that "I have nothing to prove" look.

You should hide that I think it could cause you problems.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, roundthebuoys said:

He either had sex with a 17 year old or he didn't, that's all that matters.

Yup. There will be much bullshitter sound and fury to distract from that issue, but that is why there is an investigation into him. And apparently it is so without merit that he is contemplating his future as the intellectual leader of the GOP to go to work for a bullshitter news network spinning bullshit to clowns. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Sol Rosenberg said:
7 hours ago, roundthebuoys said:

He either had sex with a 17 year old or he didn't, that's all that matters.

Yup. There will be much bullshitter sound and fury to distract from that issue, but that is why there is an investigation into him. And apparently it is so without merit that he is contemplating his future as the intellectual leader of the GOP to go to work for a bullshitter news network spinning bullshit to clowns. 

He, with the ready assistance of the Faithful, could just say she is "not his type".  Or, he/they could ask what the girl was wearing.

Anything to make Rep. Gaetz the victim.

Link to post
Share on other sites

I know the source is the Daily Mail, but this story seems to be headed for this kind of conclusion.

 

  • Gaetz has produced texts, an email and a printout with the heading 'Project Homecoming' 
  • He says they show the plot allegedly involving former DOJ official David McGee and former Air Force intelligence officer Bob Kent to free US hostage Robert Levinson 
  • The plot tries to enlist Gaetz's financial backing - to the sum of $25 million - to pay to free Levinson
  • In exchange, Gaetz would allegedly be given credit for Levinson's release and a presidential pardon
  • The documents describe incriminating photos of Gaetz with underage prostitutes in a 'sex orgy'
  • They also claim at least one underage girl has testified that he paid her for sex 
  • Gaetz, who has not been charged with any crime, is about to be indicted on undisclosed charges, docs say 
  • Levinson was captured 14 years ago in Iran. His family said last year they were told he was dead 
  • It emerged Tuesday that Gaetz is under investigation by the DOJ over allegedly havign sex with a girl, 17 
  • Gaetz denied the allegations and claimed McGee was trying to extort him over it and he and his father Don Gaetz were working with the FBI to expose it 
  • McGee denied he was extorting Gaetz and said he had no involvement in the DOJ sex trafficking probe 

 

 

 

FBI has pictures of Gaetz & another "Elected Official" in a "sexual orgy with underage prostitutes

The document begins with details of the alleged probe into Rep. Gaetz over 'various public corruption and public integrity issues.' 

It outlines some of the most damning allegations to surface against Gaetz to date, claiming the FBI has 'compromising pictures' depicting Gaetz and an unidentified election official in a 'sexual orgy with underage prostitutes' in Maitland, Florida. 

The photos came to light during an unrelated probe into political corruption and public integrity in another criminal case, it reads. 

Sources previously told the New York Times the probe was part of a wider investigation into Florida tax collector Joel Greenberg, who was charged with sex trafficking a minor between the age of 14 and 17 last year. 


Way more: 
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9425215/Gaetz-extorted-sex-orgy-underage-prostitutes-rescue-hostage-Iran.html

Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, badlatitude said:

I know the source is the Daily Mail, but this story seems to be headed for this kind of conclusion.

 

  • Gaetz has produced texts, an email and a printout with the heading 'Project Homecoming' 
  • He says they show the plot allegedly involving former DOJ official David McGee and former Air Force intelligence officer Bob Kent to free US hostage Robert Levinson 
  • The plot tries to enlist Gaetz's financial backing - to the sum of $25 million - to pay to free Levinson
  • In exchange, Gaetz would allegedly be given credit for Levinson's release and a presidential pardon
  • The documents describe incriminating photos of Gaetz with underage prostitutes in a 'sex orgy'
  • They also claim at least one underage girl has testified that he paid her for sex 
  • Gaetz, who has not been charged with any crime, is about to be indicted on undisclosed charges, docs say 
  • Levinson was captured 14 years ago in Iran. His family said last year they were told he was dead 
  • It emerged Tuesday that Gaetz is under investigation by the DOJ over allegedly havign sex with a girl, 17 
  • Gaetz denied the allegations and claimed McGee was trying to extort him over it and he and his father Don Gaetz were working with the FBI to expose it 
  • McGee denied he was extorting Gaetz and said he had no involvement in the DOJ sex trafficking probe 

 

 

 

FBI has pictures of Gaetz & another "Elected Official" in a "sexual orgy with underage prostitutes

The document begins with details of the alleged probe into Rep. Gaetz over 'various public corruption and public integrity issues.' 

It outlines some of the most damning allegations to surface against Gaetz to date, claiming the FBI has 'compromising pictures' depicting Gaetz and an unidentified election official in a 'sexual orgy with underage prostitutes' in Maitland, Florida. 

The photos came to light during an unrelated probe into political corruption and public integrity in another criminal case, it reads. 

Sources previously told the New York Times the probe was part of a wider investigation into Florida tax collector Joel Greenberg, who was charged with sex trafficking a minor between the age of 14 and 17 last year. 


Way more: 
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9425215/Gaetz-extorted-sex-orgy-underage-prostitutes-rescue-hostage-Iran.html

Please, Please, Please let there be a pic of the orange one in there somewhere, Maybe desantis and the other scumbags too...  

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, shaggy said:

Please, Please, Please let there be a pic of the orange one in there somewhere, Maybe desantis and the other scumbags too...  

ewww

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Raz'r said:

ewww

Yes ewww, but it might be the only thing that takes them down...  Aside from shooting someone on 5th ave of course...

Link to post
Share on other sites