13 minutes ago, Rain Man said:

Hope Gaetz rots in prison for this for a long time.

I'm sure Jim Jordan will visit on conjugal night for some 'wrestling'.

• Like 1
  • Replies 733
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

"No reasonable person would think he would be into legal-age women " just might work for him.  

Probable Rapey McForehead quote..."I only used venmo for minor purchases."

This is all one needs to know about this kind of douchebag.  He will make plenty of money on TV.  He'll keep banging women and snorting coke.  And even after he gets out of jail, his douchebag life wi

Posted Images

13 minutes ago, Cal20sailor said:

I'm sure Jim Jordan will visit on conjugal night for some 'wrestling'.

Nah, Jordan won't know anything about it, like everything else he has seen or done.

In a kind of creepy aside, this prompted me to look up "age of consent" and it is 16 in Maryland and 18 in Florida.

image.png.dabeeb4288e720aeb0976b73e82d288f.png

Dude might be in serious trouble if he gets convicted too - notice the death penalty is possible for one of those!

image.png.8e957437d6ad704f7fb426723532c8fa.png

Could he claim that he had the parents permission? That seemed to satisfy the elk before.

The strategy here is to come up with as many excuses as possible. Not all republicans are going to believe all of the excuses, but you only need them to believe one. It's really a numbers game.

29 minutes ago, bhyde said:

Could he claim that he had the parents permission? That seemed to satisfy the elk before.

The strategy here is to come up with as many excuses as possible. Not all republicans are going to believe all of the excuses, but you only need them to believe one. It's really a numbers game.

Funny I thought it was a sticking your dick in something you know you shouldn’t game....

As for the numbers 17 might get you 15.........

What. A. Guy.

Gaetz showed nude photos of women he said he'd slept with to lawmakers, sources tell CNN

Rep. Matt Gaetz, the Florida Republican being investigated by the Justice Department over sex trafficking allegations, made a name for himself when he arrived on Capitol Hill as a conservative firebrand on TV and staunch defender of then-President Donald Trump. Behind the scenes, Gaetz gained a reputation in Congress over his relationships with women and bragging about his sexual escapades to his colleagues, multiple sources told CNN.

Gaetz allegedly showed off to other lawmakers photos and videos of nude women he said he had slept with, the sources told CNN, including while on the House floor. The sources, including two people directly shown the material, said Gaetz displayed the images of women on his phone and talked about having sex with them. One of the videos showed a naked woman with a hula hoop, according to one source.

"It was a point of pride," one of the sources said of Gaetz.

1 hour ago, frenchie said:

seen on twitter:

Gaetz is having a major minor problem.  Biden's having a minor Major problem.

?

I did not know either one of them played guitar

- DSK

NYTimes laying out a pretty damning case of Gaetz and the tax collector hiring hookers online and using online cash payment systems. Not a big deal for consenting adults, until they point out that Gaetz and the tax collector knew the girls had fake age IDs. Oops. 

5 minutes ago, Raz'r said:

NYTimes laying out a pretty damning case of Gaetz and the tax collector hiring hookers online and using online cash payment systems. Not a big deal for consenting adults, until they point out that Gaetz and the tax collector knew the girls had fake age IDs. Oops. 

Yes, they are. Matt Gaetz is done, he won't get out until he is an old man.

Tweet text: 
Patricia Mazzei 
@PatriciaMazzei 
The Times has reviewed receipts from Cash App and Apple Pay that show payments from Gaetz and Greenberg to one of the women, and a payment from Greenberg to a second woman. The women told their friends that the payments were for sex with the two men 
Representative Matt Gaetz, Republican of Florida, was first elected to the House in 2016 at the age of 34 and cast himself as a die-hard Trump supporter. 
Justice Dept. Inquiry Into Matt Gaetz Said to Be Focused on Cash Paid to Women 
The congressman and a former official in Florida sent money to the women using cash apps, receipts showed. 
nytimes.com 
6:43 PM · Apr 1, 2021 

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/04/01/us/politics/matt-gaetz-justice-department.html 

WASHINGTON — A Justice Department investigation into Representative Matt Gaetz and an indicted Florida politician is focusing on their involvement with multiple women who were recruited online for sex and received cash payments, according to people close to the investigation and text messages and payment receipts reviewed by The New York Times. 

Investigators believe Joel Greenberg, the former tax collector in Seminole County, Fla., who was indicted last year on a federal sex trafficking charge and other crimes, initially met the women through websites that connect people who go on dates in exchange for gifts, fine dining, travel and allowances, according to three people with knowledge of the encounters. Mr. Greenberg introduced the women to Mr. Gaetz, who also had sex with them, the people said. 

One of the women who had sex with both men also agreed to have sex with an unidentified associate of theirs in Florida Republican politics, according to a person familiar with the arrangement. Mr. Greenberg had initially contacted her online and introduced her to Mr. Gaetz, the person said. 

Mr. Gaetz denied ever paying a woman for sex. 

The Justice Department inquiry is also examining whether Mr. Gaetz had sex with a 17-year-old girl and whether she received anything of material value, according to four people familiar with the investigation. The sex trafficking count against Mr. Greenberg involved the same girl, according to two people briefed on the investigation. 

22 minutes ago, badlatitude said:

One of the women who had sex with both men also agreed to have sex with an unidentified associate of theirs in Florida Republican politics, according to a person familiar with the arrangement. Mr. Greenberg had initially contacted her online and introduced her to Mr. Gaetz, the person said.

I hope they leave no Stone unturned, what a perfect trifecta that would be.

Gaetz, Roger Stone, and Greenberg.jpg

• Like 2

Paying an under age prostitute with your phone app.....

Isn't that kind of like writing a check for heroin?

Seriously, how fucking stupid are these people?!?

- DSK

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Steam Flyer said:

- DSK

Power seems to be a blinding agent and it also seems a type of aphrodisiac.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Steam Flyer said:

- DSK

Until very recently that would do nothing but gain him more votes.
"They let you do it"

The age of consent in Fl. is 18, but right over the border in Al, and Ga. it's 16... What's that northern part of Fl. called again? "The pan handle"? The part where Gaetz is congressman.....

15 hours ago, hobie1616 said:

What. A. Guy.

Gaetz showed nude photos of women he said he'd slept with to lawmakers, sources tell CNN

Rep. Matt Gaetz, the Florida Republican being investigated by the Justice Department over sex trafficking allegations, made a name for himself when he arrived on Capitol Hill as a conservative firebrand on TV and staunch defender of then-President Donald Trump. Behind the scenes, Gaetz gained a reputation in Congress over his relationships with women and bragging about his sexual escapades to his colleagues, multiple sources told CNN.

Gaetz allegedly showed off to other lawmakers photos and videos of nude women he said he had slept with, the sources told CNN, including while on the House floor. The sources, including two people directly shown the material, said Gaetz displayed the images of women on his phone and talked about having sex with them. One of the videos showed a naked woman with a hula hoop, according to one source.

"It was a point of pride," one of the sources said of Gaetz.

Who are these “sources” and where the fuck was their integrity when the photos were being shown?

• Like 2

mr gaytz may be innocent. if not, wow. has anyone seen his fiance? she is a real sailor. why would she get involved with h$i$m?

13 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

Who are these “sources” and where the fuck was their integrity when the photos were being shown?

It's Friday, fuck the sources, I want to see the photos!

This POS should be behind bars so he has time to contemplate his actions.  At what point does he show up with a Reverend/Minister standing next to him as he claims his innocence.  General population would be a worthy sentence.  

The best part of this story is that it involves a guy with the face of Tricky Dick tattooed on his back. How did the once proud GOP fall so, far so fast? Have they always been rotten to the core?

image.png.69d1c9d37a963cbc4b8d3f663c3fee11.png

image.png.76018f016a2f17ca8ac038035517ed83.png

image.png.bbf8e2522ea22649593a3a9570482703.png

What are the chances there's a pardon of some sort by the previous guy?

The investigation started years ago, and gaetz was fiercely loyal to trump to the end.

35 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

made a name for himself when he arrived on Capitol Hill as a conservative firebrand on TV and staunch defender of then-President Donald Trump.

This is all one needs to know about this kind of douchebag.  He will make plenty of money on TV.  He'll keep banging women and snorting coke.  And even after he gets out of jail, his douchebag life will continue un-interrupted.  Fuck Trump.  Fuck anyone who supports him.  Fuck the GOP and fuck anyone who supports them.

• Like 5

Gaetz's fiance's name is "Ginger Luckey".... Question is: was that her stage name when he first met her at the Kit Kat Klub 10 years ago, or did her parents know from the second she was born, that she'd be a slut?

36 minutes ago, Mike G said:

What are the chances there's a pardon of some sort by the previous guy?

The investigation started years ago, and gaetz was fiercely loyal to trump to the end.

He's busy working on his Beautiful Health Care Plan, but leave a message. I'm sure he'll get back to you....

- DSK

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Ishmael said:

The joys of a free press...

I am very slow on the uptake.  Are you trying to say sexual assault remains a problem for most of the country and foxes aren't in the mainstream?  This is very confusing to Southern Baptists.

Justice Dept. Inquiry Into Matt Gaetz Said to Be Focused on Cash Paid to Women

The Times has reviewed receipts from Cash App, a mobile payments app, and Apple Pay that show payments from Mr. Gaetz and Mr. Greenberg to one of the women, and a payment from Mr. Greenberg to a second woman. The women told their friends that the payments were for sex with the two men, according to two people familiar with the conversations.

In encounters during 2019 and 2020, Mr. Gaetz and Mr. Greenberg instructed the women to meet at certain times and places, often at hotels around Florida, and would tell them the amount of money they were willing to pay, according to the messages and interviews.

One person said that the men also paid in cash, sometimes withdrawn from a hotel ATM.

Some of the men and women took ecstasy, an illegal mood-altering drug, before having sex, including Mr. Gaetz, two people familiar with the encounters said.

In some cases, Mr. Gaetz asked women to help find others who might be interested in having sex with him and his friends, according to two people familiar with those conversations. Should anyone inquire about their relationships, one person said, Mr. Gaetz told the women to say that he had paid for hotel rooms and dinners as part of their dates.

The F.B.I. has questioned multiple women involved in the encounters, including as recently as January, to establish details of their relationships with Mr. Gaetz and his friends, according to text messages and two people familiar with the interviews.

No charges have been brought against Mr. Gaetz, and the extent of his criminal exposure is unclear. Mr. Gaetz’s office issued a statement on Thursday night in a response to a request for comment.

“Matt Gaetz has never paid for sex,” the statement said. “Matt Gaetz refutes all the disgusting allegations completely. Matt Gaetz has never ever been on any such websites whatsoever. Matt Gaetz cherishes the relationships in his past and looks forward to marrying the love of his life.”

One of the sites the men met women through was called Seeking Arrangement, which describes itself as a place where wealthy people find attractive companions and pamper them “with fine dinners, exotic trips and allowances.” The site’s founder has said it has 20 million members worldwide. The F.B.I. mentioned the website in a conversation with at least one potential witness, according to a person familiar with the conversation.

1 hour ago, Voyageur said:

How did the once proud GOP fall so, far so fast? Have they always been rotten to the core?

Politicians have always been sexually depraved. However in the past, in Nixon's time, such recreations were politely ignored by press and law enforcement. Always surprising when a bit of sunlight (or UV) shines into high political office.

Gotta wonder how Ginger feels about all this..... Or if she met Matt in the same way 9 years ago.

4 minutes ago, Mike G said:

I expect a short stay in rehab followed by some "time with my family" whatever that means. 

What about the civill suit brought by the 17yo?  Strike that, Daddy will write a check to the waif.  

From one of the cites above:

...recruited women online for sex and sent them money via Cash App and Apple Pay. Although Times reporters reviewed text messages related to the encounters as well as the payment receipts, the newspaper said some payments were made via cash from hotel ATMs in Florida.

Can someone help me out here? How does a Times reporter have access to CashApp and ApplePay records and ATM transaction records? How did they get that information.

Asking for a friend in case he ever pays for sex/drugs using those apps.

1 minute ago, Cal20sailor said:

What about the civill suit brought by the 17yo?

Lots of cash and a non-disclosure clause.

So far I see a lot of conduct unbecoming a Rep, but will be  perfectly acceptable as a newsmax talking head.

1 minute ago, bhyde said:

From one of the cites above:

...recruited women online for sex and sent them money via Cash App and Apple Pay. Although Times reporters reviewed text messages related to the encounters as well as the payment receipts, the newspaper said some payments were made via cash from hotel ATMs in Florida.

Can someone help me out here? How does a Times reporter have access to CashApp and ApplePay records and ATM transaction records? How did they get that information.

Asking for a friend in case he ever pays for sex/drugs using those apps.

Government can find 10%.  Big corporate has 99% of your private data via the lawyers.

11 minutes ago, hasher said:

Government can find 10%.  Big corporate has 99% of your private data via the lawyers.

Sure a lawyer could compel a company to turn over records in a criminal or civil case, but a Times reporter isn't a lawyer and there is no legal case the Times reporter is a member to. And of course the DOJ in its investigation could access those records. 

I must be missing something here (not uncommon), but where did the Times get this information?

Just now, bhyde said:

Sure a lawyer could compel a company to turn over records in a criminal or civil case, but Times reporter isn't a lawyer and there is no legal case the Times reporter is a member to. And of course the DOJ in its investigation could access those records. 

I must be missing something here (not uncommon), but where did the Times get this information?

Leaks do a bit of good for the body politic and the selfish.

7 minutes ago, hasher said:

Leaks do a bit of good for the body politic and the selfish.

From the Times original article:

The Times has reviewed receipts from Cash App, a mobile payments app, and Apple Pay that show payments from Mr. Gaetz and Mr. Greenberg to one of the women, and a payment from Mr. Greenberg to a second woman. The women told their friends that the payments were for sex with the two men, according to two people familiar with the conversations.

Looks like maybe the women involved spilled the beans. 

23 minutes ago, Raz'r said:

So far I see a lot of conduct unbecoming a Rep, but will be  perfectly acceptable as a newsmax talking head.

Acceptable?  It's a requirement!

Just now, bhyde said:

From the Times original article:

Leverage works wonderfully.

36 minutes ago, Mike G said:

I expect a short stay in rehab followed by some "time with my family" whatever that means. 

Thoughts & prayers. 

5 minutes ago, bhyde said:

Hooker facing jail time will always rat out the Johns.

6 minutes ago, Mike G said:

The timing kinda sucks for Matt because we're coming into Prom Season.

I was gonna say "But there won't be proms this year"..... But North Florida/Alabama/Georgia..... Yeah, the proms'll be on, and probably some of them segregated.

• Like 1
55 minutes ago, Mrleft8 said:

I was gonna say "But there won't be proms this year"..... But North Florida/Alabama/Georgia..... Yeah, the proms'll be on, and probably some of them segregated.

You know, you know about my debutante" And she says, "Your debutante just knows what you need But I know what you want" BD

Apparently Greenberg is singing to los Feds about his BFF Matt. Seriously, who can you trust if you can't trust a sex trafficker? This is a cruel cold world.

Epstein, Trump, Greenberg, Gaetz, Stone..... What do they all have in common?

8 hours ago, Steam Flyer said:

- DSK

Pretty stupid. Years ago we had a right wing cabinet minister at the provincial level who paid for hookers with his ministerial credit card.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Olsonist said:

Apparently Greenberg is singing to los Federales about his BFF Matt. Seriously, who can you trust if you can't trust a sex trafficker? This is a cruel cold world.

A Judge Friend told me that if an accomplice testified against him, it would be a lie.  He explained if (when) he commits a felony, he will be alone.  The only response I knew was to say, don't commit a felony.

4 minutes ago, Mrleft8 said:

I got this, they're all circumcised?

9 hours ago, Steam Flyer said:

Stupid enough to get elected from a safe deep red R+22 district. FL-1 is for all intents and purposes, southern Alabama.

11 minutes ago, Olsonist said:

Stupid enough to get elected from a safe deep red R+22 district. FL-1 is for all intents and purposes, southern Alabama.

So he’ll get re-elected in a landslide is what you’re saying?

• Like 3
19 minutes ago, Cal20sailor said:

I got this, they're all circumcised?

... And you know this..... How?

14 minutes ago, Mrleft8 said:

... And you know this..... How?

Stormy said mushroom, not anteater and Greenberg, that's a gimme.  I extrapolated from there.  Do you have first hand(job) knowledge I'm wrong?:o

1 minute ago, Cal20sailor said:

Stormy said mushroom, not anteater and Greenberg, that's a gimme.  I extrapolated from there.  Do you have first hand(job) knowledge I'm wrong?:o

It's difficult to prove something you don't know. I asked a question, you made a statement. ;)

Thanks everyone, that has added  comedy to this insanity.  Now if they can just link DeSantis. Scott and Rubio to this mess, maybe Florida would have a chance of recovery.  The sailing can actually be pretty good.

51 minutes ago, bridhb said:

Thanks everyone, that has added  comedy to this insanity.  Now if they can just link DeSantis. Scott and Rubio to this mess, maybe Florida would have a chance of recovery.  The sailing can actually be pretty good.

With any luck they can drag Cruz and Jordan into this.

1 hour ago, bridhb said:

There's sailing in Florida? Not around here. If it doesn't have a fly bridge, or a bass chair it ain't a boat.

Over on the East coast, yeah. I worked on a Concordia 41 in St. Augustine many years back, and there were actually several other blow boats over that way... But not around Cedar Key or up into the arm pit.

(Actually I saw one old moth eaten Pearson, that looked like it'd been in a fire in a yard not far from here....)

3 hours ago, Mrleft8 said:

Well for starters, they all push QaNutjob theories about liberals being traffickers of underage girls.

5 minutes ago, Nice! said:

Well for starters, they all push QaNutjob theories about liberals being traffickers of underage girls.

I was thinking of the Florida republican party connection.....

It's true that Florida may not be the most corrupt state in the union, but I can honestly say that I have never seen as much blatant criminal activity by businesses, or politicians in any other state, or even any other country that I have lived in, as I have seen in Florida. It's almost a prerequisite to be in business, or a politician, to be fronting some sleazy scam on the side.

5 hours ago, Olsonist said:

they don't call it the redneck riviera for nothin'

3 hours ago, Mrleft8 said:

There's sailing in Florida? Not around here. If it doesn't have a fly bridge, or a bass chair it ain't a boat.

Over on the East coast, yeah. I worked on a Concordia 41 in St. Augustine many years back, and there were actually several other blow boats over that way... But not around Cedar Key or up into the arm pit.

(Actually I saw one old moth eaten Pearson, that looked like it'd been in a fire in a yard not far from here....)

(caution:  Thread Drift)  I don't know, I use to have some really good sails over in Cedar Key during my last year in school, late 1970's, on a Hartley "Trailer Sailer" 14.

10 hours ago, Mrleft8 said:

Sleezy grin ;)

The sleazy Matt Gaetz saga grows ever more disturbing

The Matt Gaetz story increasingly reads like a script written by a pervert high on a cocktail of ADHD meds and MDMA. Even if you’ve been following the scandal-prone Republican congressman’s latest controversy closely it’s hard to keep track of what on earth is happening.

According to the Washington Post, a couple of grifters who learned of the investigation against Gaetz decided to use the opportunity to extort the congressman’s father. They reportedly wrote to Don Gaetz and said that there were pictures of his son with “child prostitutes”; they would help Gaetz, however, if he gave them a large sum of money. The idea, dubbed “Project Homecoming”, was that they’d use that money to locate and rescue Robert Levinson, a former FBI agent who was kidnapped in Iran back in 2007. Levinson, who is presumed dead, would be heroically rescued by Gaetz; Joe Biden would be so thrilled with the rescue that he’d pardon Gaetz.

The bottom line? It seems plausible that Gaetz really is caught up in a bizarre extortion plot. However, there are two possible scenarios here. Scenario one: Gaetz did nothing wrong and is telling the truth about being the victim of a wide-ranging conspiracy orchestrated by his political rivals that kicked off when Gaetz’s buddy Trump was in power. Scenario two: there is no big conspiracy against the congressman; a couple of opportunists simply pounced on the investigation against him as a way to make money. I don’t know about you but the second scenario seems rather more plausible to me. Ultimately, it’s important not to let all the drama distract from the real issue here, which is that a sitting congressman seems to be under investigation for sex trafficking and has links to a guy who has already been indicted for sex trafficking. It doesn’t really look good for Gaetz. It looks so bad, in fact, that Gaetz’s communications officer abruptly left his job on Friday.

While the allegations against Gaetz are still being investigated, it’s worth noting that Gaetz has faced accusations of disturbing sexual conduct before. In January 2020 Chris Latvala, a Republican congressman, tweeted that Gaetz “created a game where members of the FL House got ‘points’ for sleeping with aides, interns, lobbyists, and married legislators”. Gaetz also reportedly bragged of his sexual exploits and showed other lawmakers nude photos of women he’d slept with. According to CNN, he showed his colleagues these photos while he was at work. Gaetz, by the way, was also the only lawmaker to vote against a bipartisan anti human-trafficking bill. A number of his colleagues have also spoken out about “love of alcohol and illegal drugs, as well as his proclivity for younger women”.

I don’t know exactly what Gaetz has or hasn’t done, but I do know he’s spent his career reveling in scandal rather than actually doing his job. He even joked with Elon Musk last week about how a scandal involving him would be called GaetzGate. The fact that this guy is a sitting member of Congress boggles the mind. It shows just how low we set the bar for our (male) politicians.

1 hour ago, hobie1616 said:

The sleazy Matt Gaetz saga grows ever more disturbing

The Matt Gaetz story increasingly reads like a script written by a pervert high on a cocktail of ADHD meds and MDMA. Even if you’ve been following the scandal-prone Republican congressman’s latest controversy closely it’s hard to keep track of what on earth is happening.

According to the Washington Post, a couple of grifters who learned of the investigation against Gaetz decided to use the opportunity to extort the congressman’s father. They reportedly wrote to Don Gaetz and said that there were pictures of his son with “child prostitutes”; they would help Gaetz, however, if he gave them a large sum of money. The idea, dubbed “Project Homecoming”, was that they’d use that money to locate and rescue Robert Levinson, a former FBI agent who was kidnapped in Iran back in 2007. Levinson, who is presumed dead, would be heroically rescued by Gaetz; Joe Biden would be so thrilled with the rescue that he’d pardon Gaetz.

The bottom line? It seems plausible that Gaetz really is caught up in a bizarre extortion plot. However, there are two possible scenarios here. Scenario one: Gaetz did nothing wrong and is telling the truth about being the victim of a wide-ranging conspiracy orchestrated by his political rivals that kicked off when Gaetz’s buddy Trump was in power. Scenario two: there is no big conspiracy against the congressman; a couple of opportunists simply pounced on the investigation against him as a way to make money. I don’t know about you but the second scenario seems rather more plausible to me. Ultimately, it’s important not to let all the drama distract from the real issue here, which is that a sitting congressman seems to be under investigation for sex trafficking and has links to a guy who has already been indicted for sex trafficking. It doesn’t really look good for Gaetz. It looks so bad, in fact, that Gaetz’s communications officer abruptly left his job on Friday.

While the allegations against Gaetz are still being investigated, it’s worth noting that Gaetz has faced accusations of disturbing sexual conduct before. In January 2020 Chris Latvala, a Republican congressman, tweeted that Gaetz “created a game where members of the FL House got ‘points’ for sleeping with aides, interns, lobbyists, and married legislators”. Gaetz also reportedly bragged of his sexual exploits and showed other lawmakers nude photos of women he’d slept with. According to CNN, he showed his colleagues these photos while he was at work. Gaetz, by the way, was also the only lawmaker to vote against a bipartisan anti human-trafficking bill. A number of his colleagues have also spoken out about “love of alcohol and illegal drugs, as well as his proclivity for younger women”.

I don’t know exactly what Gaetz has or hasn’t done, but I do know he’s spent his career reveling in scandal rather than actually doing his job. He even joked with Elon Musk last week about how a scandal involving him would be called GaetzGate. The fact that this guy is a sitting member of Congress boggles the mind. It shows just how low we set the bar for our (male) politicians.

Pizza Gaetz is much better. In fact, I’d nominate for OP Title of the Year.

1 hour ago, hobie1616 said:

It shows just how low we set the bar for our (male) politicians.

Exihibit A: Your Honor.....

Marjorie Taylor Greene's Most Appalling Behavior: A Guide

Mother Who Told Beto 'Hell No,' Launches Pro-Gun Congressional Run

I'm Not A Witch,' Republican Candidate Christine O'Donnell Tells Delaware  Voters : The Two-Way : NPR

image.jpeg.75c38ee080ce8943ac408f7c1bfb639c.jpeg

image.jpeg.e01236d5722bf619ef21105bc59b9dc4.jpeg

3 hours ago, hobie1616 said:

The local paper today ran another article on him.  Anonymous inside sources said he probably won't survive this.  Even the thick as thieves Republicans have walked away.  What a shame.  He's such an honest and decent fellow.  :rolleyes:

Matt should follow his idol's playbook: Take as many other Republican politicians down with him. He must have some stories to tell.

5 minutes ago, El Borracho said:

Matt should follow his idol's playbook: Take as many other Republican politicians down with him. He must have some stories to tell.

I wonder if Nestor has 'met' Lindsey?

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, Cal20sailor said:

I wonder if Nestor has 'met' Lindsey?

I suspect Gaetz never introduced the two to each other. Ladybug's house is the last place on earth anyone would look for hot young girls. Pretty sure Gaetz's affection for Nestor was due to Nestor's natural ability to procure such.