• Replies 550
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

"No reasonable person would think he would be into legal-age women " just might work for him.  

This is all one needs to know about this kind of douchebag.  He will make plenty of money on TV.  He'll keep banging women and snorting coke.  And even after he gets out of jail, his douchebag life wi

Probable Rapey McForehead quote..."I only used venmo for minor purchases."

Posted Images

19 minutes ago, Cal20sailor said:

Gives an alternative interpretation of being well hung.  

Ironic when you think the MAGA crowd turned up at the Capitol with one on a gallows.......give a dog enough leash.......speaking of dog?

Another aide to Matt Gaetz is said to have quit amid an intensifying Justice Department investigation.

A second senior aide to Representative Matt Gaetz, Republican of Florida, abruptly quit in recent days as the congressman tries to fend off a Justice Department sex trafficking investigation and mounting public scrutiny, according to three people familiar with the decision.

The aide, Devin Murphy, resigned as Mr. Gaetz’s legislative director on Friday. He told associates that he was interested in writing bills, not working at TMZ — equating the work that Mr. Gaetz’s aides were now handling to the tabloid publication, according to one of the people, who all asked not to be identified discussing a sensitive personnel matter.

Indicted Matt Gaetz Associate Likely Cooperating In Federal Investigation

Adam Kinzinger Becomes First Republican In Congress To Call On Matt Gaetz To Resig

With desanta  and trump as gators, how long before Matt hangs himself , epstien style?

3 minutes ago, Not for nothing said:

With desanta  and trump as gators, how long before Matt hangs himself , epstien style?

Certainly not before High School Prom season.  He has three commitments so far.  

Matt Gaetz Is ‘Almost Too Florida’

Allegations of “Bahamas sex trafficking with a weed-peddling hand surgeon” make the congressman a nearly too-perfect representative of his state, Colbert said.

The late-night hosts had plenty to say on Thursday about the accusations against Representative Matt Gaetz, Republican of Florida, as investigators examine a trip he took to the Bahamaswith Jason Pirozzolo, a marijuana entrepreneur and hand surgeon.

“Yes, marijuana entrepreneur and hand surgeon, which means he can cure your carpal tunnel and turn your thumb into a bong,” Stephen Colbert joked on Thursday’s “Late Show.”

“By the way, if your hand surgeon is also a marijuana entrepreneur, probably a good idea to learn to write with your feet.” — JIMMY KIMMEL

“I know Gaetz is from Florida, but ‘Bahamas sex trafficking with weed-peddling hand surgeon’ is almost too Florida, even for him.” — STEPHEN COLBERT

“So good luck, Matt Gaetz. Maybe he just loves Trump so much he wants to go to jail with him, is that possible?” — JIMMY KIMMEL

“Gaetz is going to get screwed — and as usual, he’s going to have to pay for it.” — STEPHEN COLBERT

“Now might be a fun time to remind people of this tweet Matt Gaetz posted just before Michael Cohen testified in Congress about his former boss, Donald Trump: ‘Hey @michaelcohen212 do your wife & father-in-law know about your girlfriends? Maybe tonight would be a good time for that chat. I wonder if she’ll remain faithful while you’re in prison. She’s about to learn a lot.’ Oh, karma, you old rascal, you.” — JIMMY KIMMEL

20 minutes ago, hobie1616 said:

Matt Gaetz Is ‘Almost Too Florida’

Allegations of “Bahamas sex trafficking with a weed-peddling hand surgeon” make the congressman a nearly too-perfect representative of his state, Colbert said.

The late-night hosts had plenty to say on Thursday about the accusations against Representative Matt Gaetz, Republican of Florida, as investigators examine a trip he took to the Bahamaswith Jason Pirozzolo, a marijuana entrepreneur and hand surgeon.

“Yes, marijuana entrepreneur and hand surgeon, which means he can cure your carpal tunnel and turn your thumb into a bong,” Stephen Colbert joked on Thursday’s “Late Show.”

“By the way, if your hand surgeon is also a marijuana entrepreneur, probably a good idea to learn to write with your feet.” — JIMMY KIMMEL

“I know Gaetz is from Florida, but ‘Bahamas sex trafficking with weed-peddling hand surgeon’ is almost too Florida, even for him.” — STEPHEN COLBERT

“So good luck, Matt Gaetz. Maybe he just loves Trump so much he wants to go to jail with him, is that possible?” — JIMMY KIMMEL

“Gaetz is going to get screwed — and as usual, he’s going to have to pay for it.” — STEPHEN COLBERT

“Now might be a fun time to remind people of this tweet Matt Gaetz posted just before Michael Cohen testified in Congress about his former boss, Donald Trump: ‘Hey @michaelcohen212 do your wife & father-in-law know about your girlfriends? Maybe tonight would be a good time for that chat. I wonder if she’ll remain faithful while you’re in prison. She’s about to learn a lot.’ Oh, karma, you old rascal, you.” — JIMMY KIMMEL

Oh yeah.  That didn’t age well, did it @Dog?

02273810-7930-4B70-A240-28622972F0D3.png

2 hours ago, Voyageur said:

does Nester have a weiner?

Matt Gaetz Talks Relationship with 'Son' Nestor | PEOPLE.com

Just guessing here, but I'll bet Nestor is a spooner....

Whats the under over on Matty giving an emotional speech where he outlines he is stepping out of the spotlight for a while to deal with his sexual addiction problem, but don't worry folks he'll be right back....... from France..... where there is the best help and ummm no extradition just as soon as he can. 

6 minutes ago, Navig8tor said:

Whats the under over on Matty giving an emotional speech where he outlines he is stepping out of the spotlight for a while to deal with his sexual addiction problem, but don't worry folks he'll be right back....... from France..... where there is the best help and ummm no extradition just as soon as he can. 

He has to be shitting his pants. He was thinking Daddy Trump would win and he could keep doing anything he wanted. Whoops. 

44 minutes ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

8A0B6C75-C7EA-4139-ACCA-0AEA1EB25C78.jpeg

He DOES look like he could be the Senator of West Hollywood, now that you bring that up.....

Dances With Wolves (1990) - Once Upon a Time in a Western

Matt Gaetz's disastrous Tucker Carlson interview, explained - Vox

Which one would you trust w/ your teen aged daughter?

8 minutes ago, MaxHeadroom said:

He is a shameless fuck.....

With the gift of grift

FB_IMG_1618089905609.jpg

Him & Cuomo need to be dropped off on Molokai and spend the rest of their lives watching their dicks fall off.....

What have you got against Molokai????  Leprosy is now controlled (but not eliminated). The locals would take issue with them in their own way & solve the problem

9 minutes ago, longy said:

What have you got against Molokai????  Leprosy is now controlled (but not eliminated). The locals would take issue with them in their own way & solve the problem

Hawaiians....eat their dead. I'd rather fuk with the Samoans.....or the Mexi Cartels.......

32 minutes ago, MaxHeadroom said:

He is a shameless fuck.....

With the gift of grift

FB_IMG_1618089905609.jpg

Nixon claimed the "Silent Majority" as well.

Look where it got him.

27 minutes ago, SloopJonB said:

Nixon claimed the "Silent Majority" as well.

Look where it got him.

The same team also claimed "Moral Majority" They are anything, but.

Gaetz is about as harmless as a chronic 13 year old masterbater. Bring back the good old days when a sitting Senator could drive off a bridge, drunk and kill his passenger. And not only get off Scott free but also get re elected. Greatest Country Ever!

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Al Paca said:

Gaetz is about as harmless as a chronic 13 year old masterbater. Bring back the good old days when a sitting Senator could drive off a bridge, drunk and kill his passenger. And not only get off Scott free but also get re elected. Greatest Country Ever!

The original Ted Walks broadcast. Such a trendsetter.....

1 hour ago, El Mariachi said:

Hawaiians....eat their dead. I'd rather fuk with the Samoans.....or the Mexi Cartels.......

No, you are safer messing with Hawaiians. Google The Tuifeai

The village of Aūa in American Samoa is well known for its ceremonial field or malae, named Malaeopaepaeulupoo ("Field of stacked skulls"). Between the late 13th century to early 14th century, the cannibal chief Tuifeai, also known as Tuisamoa, the son of Tuifiti, lived in Malaeloa, which is adjacent to the village and ancient capital of American Samoa. (Tuisamoa is the title Malietoa gave him after he was born, from the union of the Tuifiti with Malietoa's sister). The Tuifeai required sacrifices of humans as his meal everyday, this tradition is called aso, or "the king's day".

• Like 1
2 hours ago, El Mariachi said:

No, not since Capt Cook tasted funny & gave us all the runs. Stick with Samoans, you f-ing coast haole

2 hours ago, Mark K said:

No, you are safer messing with Hawaiians. Google The Tuifeai

The village of Aūa in American Samoa is well known for its ceremonial field or malae, named Malaeopaepaeulupoo ("Field of stacked skulls"). Between the late 13th century to early 14th century, the cannibal chief Tuifeai, also known as Tuisamoa, the son of Tuifiti, lived in Malaeloa, which is adjacent to the village and ancient capital of American Samoa. (Tuisamoa is the title Malietoa gave him after he was born, from the union of the Tuifiti with Malietoa's sister). The Tuifeai required sacrifices of humans as his meal everyday, this tradition is called aso, or "the king's day".

Wowch......:lol:

5 hours ago, longy said:

Send him to Kauai.  It wasn’t too long ago that a suspected child molester was tied to a fence and scalped.

Send him to Kauai.  It wasn’t too long ago that a suspected child molester was tied to a fence and scalped.

I was having a couple of beers on the beach last year with three cool locals that I'm pretty good friends with. Then a truck pulled up with 4 of their friends so I kinda stepped back, walked back to my Scout and let 'em enjoy their day. About ten minutes later I see they're all staring at this one guy's phone....and making weird faces and trying not to choke. They motioned me over to check out the video. Not wanting to look like a pussy.....I walked over and glanced at this guy's phone. I needed less than 4 seconds to realize how fuking disgusting & gross it was.....a 2 day old vid of some Mexican guy in BFE Oaxaca (mainland Mex) who was staked to the ground on his back, completely naked.....except for the beans & rice & grease smeared all over what was left of his Twinkie and midsection.....which three huge white hogs were in the process of devouring. Apparently this fuk-waffle raped a three year old girl....and the town folks decided that a trial wasn't really neccessary. I STILL cringe when I think about that vid......

2 hours ago, El Mariachi said:

I was having a couple of beers on the beach last year with three cool locals that I'm pretty good friends with. Then a truck pulled up with 4 of their friends so I kinda stepped back, walked back to my Scout and let 'em enjoy their day. About ten minutes later I see they're all staring at this one guy's phone....and making weird faces and trying not to choke. They motioned me over to check out the video. Not wanting to look like a pussy.....I walked over and glanced at this guy's phone. I needed less than 4 seconds to realize how fuking disgusting & gross it was.....a 2 day old vid of some Mexican guy in BFE Oaxaca (mainland Mex) who was staked to the ground on his back, completely naked.....except for the beans & rice & grease smeared all over what was left of his Twinkie and midsection.....which three huge white hogs were in the process of devouring. Apparently this fuk-waffle raped a three year old girl....and the town folks decided that a trial wasn't really neccessary. I STILL cringe when I think about that vid......

You and Gator are neck and neck for the most full of shit. The above puts you in the temporary lead, but he might pull something out to surprise us.  Gator, tell us again how Winston Churchill put his V signal up your ass as you were blowing him.

1 minute ago, Cal20sailor said:

You and Gator are neck and neck for the most full of shit. The above puts you in the temporary lead, but he might pull something out to surprise us.  Gator, tell us again how Winston Churchill put his V signal up your ass as you were blowing him.

Sorry, the asshole Jeff should not be excluded.  The asshole took money from the USAF for many years, and is just not the kind of asshole I ever want to be under the same roof.  What a fucking jerk.   Explain to us Jeff how you abandoned a daughter to make coin in UAE.  Write me a page to say hello thinking to yourself, I used big words, I must be smart.  You and Wofsey should enter Thunderdome!  A modified Thunderdome, two men enter, no one survives.  Although I don't think Mike would be much of a match.  

On 4/9/2021 at 3:09 PM, Voyageur said:

does Nester have a weiner?

Matt Gaetz Talks Relationship with 'Son' Nestor | PEOPLE.com

I wonder if he's friends with the "My Pillow Muncher" guy.... What's his name? Mike Lindell? Something like that.

Local Gaetz.

Bay Area mayor Dominic Foppoli refuses to resign after sex assault allegations

https://www.sfgate.com/bayarea/article/Windsor-mayor-Dominic-Foppoli-assault-allegations-16092653.php

He's a registered Democrat (now) but was formerly the vice chairman of the Sonoma County Republican Party executive committee who endorsed Ted Cruz.

1 minute ago, Olsonist said:

Local Gaetz.

Bay Area mayor Dominic Foppoli refuses to resign after sex assault allegations

https://www.sfgate.com/bayarea/article/Windsor-mayor-Dominic-Foppoli-assault-allegations-16092653.php

He's a registered Democrat (now) but was formerly the vice chairman of the Sonoma County Republican Party executive committee who endorsed Cruz, ... and was endorsed in his mayoral campaign as a Democrat by ... the Sonoma County Republican Party.

Ah.... Trojan Whores eh?

18 hours ago, Cal20sailor said:

Sorry, the asshole Jeff should not be excluded.  The asshole took money from the USAF for many years, and is just not the kind of asshole I ever want to be under the same roof.  What a fucking jerk.   Explain to us Jeff how you abandoned a daughter to make coin in UAE.

Don't forget that he welshed on a mortgage as well.

37 minutes ago, SloopJonB said:

Probably the first American to ever do that to boot. Bad Jeff, bad....:D

And now Bitch McConnel is a "Dumb ass" and his wife (McConnell's, not Trump's 3) is a weakling for leaving the cabinet position after Jan. 6.... (And McConnell never thanked Trump for gifting his wife a job)

Pence? Well, of course he's a disappointment. That's what his home state people thought of him before he got bailed out, and into the VP slot.

It's just astounding how stupid Gaetz/Trump/Jordan/Greene/etc. supporters are.

I understand ignorance, but this is just plain and simple stupidity.

Another loyal asslicker gets kicked to the kerb.......and learns the hard way that loyalty to the former guy is a one-way street.

If only he had just passed on the details of just one of those loose 17 year olds,  it might be a different story...next.

1 hour ago, SloopJonB said:

My Son 8s currently 'taking money's from the same military branch. Graduated 6th out of almost 760 Airmen....at 31. So if you want I'll give the address of a rather lonely park near his home back east....where you can tell him the same thing you just said to Jeff. I dare you, you fuking little spineless pussified pussy......

My Son 8s currently 'taking money's from the same military branch. Graduated 6th out of almost 760 Airmen....at 31. So if you want I'll give the address of a rather lonely park near his home back east....where you can tell him the same thing you just said to Jeff. I dare you, you fuking little spineless pussified pussy......

What is a "son 8s"?

I get east occasionally, sure, send me his address.  The USAF boys always know the places with the cheapest beer and the easiest women.

7 minutes ago, Voyageur said:

How could Drumpf resist a meeting with these two.

image.png.2d6a9623a84c18f20b92ecc13a21855b.png

Has she spoken about this?  I can't imagine things are smooth in that relationship.

1 hour ago, Voyageur said:

How could Drumpf resist a meeting with these two.

image.png.2d6a9623a84c18f20b92ecc13a21855b.png

Wow, she has nice honkers for a 14 year old

What is she doing hanging around with a twerp like him?

- DSK

1 minute ago, Mike G said:

He wished Gislane "well" but won't meet with Matt?

Matt who? 

47 minutes ago, Mike G said:

He wished Gislane "well" but won't meet with Matt?

Well, yeah. He's not gay. If he's going to get a BJ Matt is far behind Ghislaine in the field.

2 hours ago, Ishmael said:

Well, yeah. He's not gay. If he's going to get a BJ Matt is far behind Ghislaine in the field.

It certainly seems Trump is not even very happy.

6 hours ago, Bus Driver said:

Has she spoken about this?  I can't imagine things are smooth in that relationship.

Are you kidding? She never intended to marry the man, she was intending to marry the potential.

The potential has dropped significantly, and I wouldn't be at all surprised if there isn't a "Covid related" delay on that whole nuptial thing.

'Sorry Matt, there was a time that I really wanted to marry you.....but now.....I just wanna f'ng bury you. Ciao, ass-waffle....and have fun in your new tiny house'......

6 minutes ago, El Mariachi said:

'Sorry Matt, there was a time that I really wanted to marry you.....but now.....I just wanna f'ng bury you. Ciao, ass-waffle....and have fun in your new tiny house'......

I don't know the girl, but Mommy and Daddy Gaetz are still worth $30 mil....

3 minutes ago, Gangbusters said:

The girls brother sold Oculus VR to FB

that's right. Gaetz is chump-change compared to that.

6 minutes ago, Gangbusters said:

The girls brother sold Oculus VR to FB

Brilliant move.  Crowd-funded the development (raised nearly $2.5 million on Kickstarter) and then sold it for more than $2 BILLION, less than 2 years later.

Of course, unless she was in on the deal, she just has a rich brother.  Not the same as marrying into money.

3 minutes ago, Raz'r said:

that's right. Gaetz is chump-change compared to that.

I guess they could move to Alabama, or Mississippi, and she could marry her brother, and keep it all in the family, so to speak.... Just, you know, under the table like.... One of them might have to get a name change, and all, but......

7 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

Brilliant move.  Crowd-funded the development (raised nearly $2.5 million on Kickstarter) and then sold it for more than $2 BILLION, less than 2 years later.

Of course, unless she was in on the deal, she just has a rich brother.  Not the same as marrying into money.

Apparently.....you've never been to East Virginia.....

you know things are getting bad

Rep. Matt Gaetz, who's facing a federal investigation into sex trafficking allegations, was recently denied a meeting with Donald Trump at his Mar-a-Lago estate as the ex-President and his allies continue to distance themselves from the Florida congressman.