• Replies 733
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

"No reasonable person would think he would be into legal-age women " just might work for him.  

Probable Rapey McForehead quote..."I only used venmo for minor purchases."

This is all one needs to know about this kind of douchebag.  He will make plenty of money on TV.  He'll keep banging women and snorting coke.  And even after he gets out of jail, his douchebag life wi

Posted Images

19 minutes ago, Mark K said:

Honor among thieves, but douchebags? Not so much.  

Bcuz gangsters know what they themselves are. These douchebags want to be members of polite society.

New details shed light on Gaetz’s Bahamas trip

The group took off for their Bahamas weekend getaway on three separate flights. Most of the passengers, which included at least five young women, flew out of Orlando on two separate private planes. Matt Gaetz flew commercial. 

The details of that September 2018 trip are sparse, but they are critical to the allegations against Gaetz, the Florida congressman currently the subject of a federal sex-crimes investigation that is threatening his career.

Gaetz, who has not been charged, has consistently denied the two anonymous claims against him: that he had sex with a 17-year-old girl and paid for sex.

Gaetz’s predicament as the subject of a serious investigation became clearer this winter when federal agents executed a search warrant and seized his iPhone, according to interviews with three people who were told of the matter by Gaetz, who changed his phone number in late December. Around that time, the sources said, federal agents also seized his former girlfriend’s phone before she went into work in the morning. She declined comment.

At the time of the 2018 trip, Gaetz was a top adviser to Republican Ron DeSantis, who was running for governor, and went on to manage his transition team months later. DeSantis has long been a top Gaetz ally but declined to comment on his legal woes Monday when asked by reporters.

In the Bahamas, Gaetz was joined by two GOP allies: Halsey Beshears, then a state legislator, and Jason Pirozzolo, a hand surgeon and Republican fundraiser for DeSantis, according to three sources, including one who was part of the group.

Women detail drug use, sex and payments after late-night parties with Gaetz and others

The first thing some of the women were asked to do when they got to the house parties in the gated community in suburban Orlando was to put away their cellphones, according to two women in attendance who spoke to CNN in recent days. The men inside, a who's who of local Republican officials that often included Rep. Matt Gaetz, did not want the night's activities documented. 

The partygoers, at times dressed in formal wear from a political event they'd just left, mingled and shared drugs like cocaine and ecstasy. Some had sex.

Gaetz, the brash Republican, liked to discuss politics, said one of the women. He behaved like a "frat type of party boy," she said, sometimes taking pills she believed were recreational drugs.

1 hour ago, hobie1616 said:

Women detail drug use, sex and payments after late-night parties with Gaetz and others

The first thing some of the women were asked to do when they got to the house parties in the gated community in suburban Orlando was to put away their cellphones, according to two women in attendance who spoke to CNN in recent days. The men inside, a who's who of local Republican officials that often included Rep. Matt Gaetz, did not want the night's activities documented. 

The partygoers, at times dressed in formal wear from a political event they'd just left, mingled and shared drugs like cocaine and ecstasy. Some had sex.

Gaetz, the brash Republican, liked to discuss politics, said one of the women. He behaved like a "frat type of party boy," she said, sometimes taking pills she believed were recreational drugs.

The Pride of the GOP.

This fuck-knuckle needs to be in jail, where other guests of the state can express their feelings about the shit he pulled.

New details shed light on Gaetz’s Bahamas trip

The young woman he is alleged to have had sex with while she was underage has declined to speak with investigators.  I assume she thinks that'll be the end of that.  Me thinks not.

12 minutes ago, Voyageur said:

is this the so called shit eating grin? i hope they love tossed salad.

image.png.32438349d531f94018bd1ecf844bf508.png

Gaetz just exudes sleaze and slime.

1 hour ago, jerseyguy said:

Gaetz just exudes sleaze and slime.

Kinda like the former guy, but not as orange.

5 minutes ago, Ishmael said:

He's working on the orange part.

79c81c5242ba7835e8464c516b74f91a.jpg

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH! Chic! I like the vented arm pits, and the mid calf length legs (Needs draw strings). Pleats and a bunched waist would be nice, but it's a great start!

22 hours ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

Does Rep. Florida Man have the goods on anyone? That would be interesting. 

He'd better. Seems to me he's going to be ripped several new ones by the defense on personal credibility issues.  Not worth much as a witness, gotta be something that can be proved. 

3 hours ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

Someone got Greenberg and Matty Brainiac on film with one of their girls. 

51A3BDC5-E4AA-48FD-87C0-7ECF9809C3AB.jpeg

Copied from Sols contribution under the Derek Chauvin thread.

Does anybody else see the irony of 3 flies fucking on a flip flop.......I wonder if the flip flop is owned by Greenberg?

1 hour ago, Navig8tor said:

Does anybody else see the irony of 3 flies fucking on a flip flop.......I wonder if the flip flop is owned by Greenberg?

no, not really,,, they gangbng on dog shit, what' the big deal w/ flipflops'

1 hour ago, Navig8tor said:

Probably one of Boothy's.

Rep. Matt Gaetz’s Woes Deepen As New Report Details Associate’s Shady Venmo Payments

As details suggesting Rep. Matt Gaetz’s (R-Fla.) involvement in an alleged sex scandal continue to escalate, new reporting from The Daily Beast on Wednesday suggested his associate Joel Greenberg made scores of suspicious Venmo payments to dozens of young women, including a minor.

Greenberg, a former Seminole County tax collector in Florida and the suspected leader of a cash-for-sex network, reportedly made more than 150 payments to women on the cash transfer app, including in June 2017, when he sent $300 for “Food” to a girl who was 17 at the time.

The transactions were for hundreds and sometimes more than a thousand dollars, and were often sent with suggestive text or emojis in the subject fields.

This included a payment from Gaetz to Greenberg on Nov. 1, 2018, with the “love hotel” emoji as the memo. According to The Daily Beast, Greenberg booked one night at a luxury hotel in Winter Park, Florida, on that date.

Screen Shot 2021-04-15 at 7.25.05 AM.jpg

Gaetz will say he never knew they were underage.  That will be his out.

He just figured his buddy was setting him up on blind dates.

Just heard he's buying 30 second ads on local TV to fight against these allegations re: banging minors.

^THIS^....oughta be some big fun.....:P

3 hours ago, Mike G said:

Well, the stupidity defense is at least believable.

2 hours ago, Ishmael said:
5 hours ago, Mike G said:

Well, the stupidity defense is at least believable.

His parents have money, right?  Maybe go with the "Affluenza" defense.  Worked for Ethan Couch.

8 hours ago, Mike G said:

I can't remember, there is a word for that.  What the hell was it they call a guy who sets up blind dates with girls to have sex with for a fee??  I must be getting old. 

4 minutes ago, Mark K said:

I can't remember, there is a word for that.  What the hell was it they call a guy who sets up blind dates with girls to have sex with for a fee??  I must be getting old. 

In GOP parlance it’s a wingman.

5 minutes ago, Mark K said:

A hint. 4 letter word, begins and ends with the same letter

"Dad"?

Gaetz does damage control, telling GOP colleagues he's been treated unfairly

Rep. Matt Gaetz, facing a scandal that threatens to end his career, is privately telling his colleagues that he has been treated unfairly while at the same time saying he's been cooperative with the Justice Department's investigation as he remains on shaky ground.

On Tuesday, Gaetz came to the Capitol for the first time since the federal investigation was revealed, engaging in combative exchanges with reporters. Since then, he's kept a low-profile on Capitol Hill in the rest of his first week back, avoiding his congressional office, attending committee hearings, taking side entrances onto the House floor and largely ignoring reporters' questions.

Gaetz has spent hours on the House floor during long vote series this week, sitting in the back of the chamber with a handful of his closest allies in the House Republican conference.

"I talked to him a little bit about Jesus -- that's about it," said Rep. Tim Burchett, a Tennessee Republican who has been seen sitting next to Gaetz on the floor for extended periods of time. "I'm a Christian -- not a good one -- that's what I try to talk to folks about when they're hurting."

In the end, they all find Jesus.

Why do these fuking shit-bags continue to think that they're smarter than everyone else?.

More succinctly {sic?}....why don't they ever check into a social media platform/venue/wetf they're called....and look to see what actual Americans are thinking and saying about their fuknanigans? I.e., REAL popular opinions.....not what your g-damn Yes Men in your posse are telling you. Jfc but go outside into the real world now and then.....those fuking office cubicles are bad for the brain......

17 hours ago, hobie1616 said:

Gaetz does damage control, telling GOP colleagues he's been treated unfairly

Rep. Matt Gaetz, facing a scandal that threatens to end his career, is privately telling his colleagues that he has been treated unfairly while at the same time saying he's been cooperative with the Justice Department's investigation as he remains on shaky ground.

On Tuesday, Gaetz came to the Capitol for the first time since the federal investigation was revealed, engaging in combative exchanges with reporters. Since then, he's kept a low-profile on Capitol Hill in the rest of his first week back, avoiding his congressional office, attending committee hearings, taking side entrances onto the House floor and largely ignoring reporters' questions.

Gaetz has spent hours on the House floor during long vote series this week, sitting in the back of the chamber with a handful of his closest allies in the House Republican conference.

"I talked to him a little bit about Jesus -- that's about it," said Rep. Tim Burchett, a Tennessee Republican who has been seen sitting next to Gaetz on the floor for extended periods of time. "I'm a Christian -- not a good one -- that's what I try to talk to folks about when they're hurting."

In the end  When caught, they all find Jesus.

Minor correction. 

The real problem is not the Beavis/Butthead look-alike with the perfect teeth and the appetite for under-age pussy.

The problem is the vacant fuckwits who voted for him and as a result  feel obligated to support him.

Then again, it is Florida.......a strange and terrible place where natural beauty is outweighed by greed and stupidity. The balance has been even more disturbed by recent new arrivals from Washington/New York, who have lowered the already abysmal average IQ and level of integrity.

• Like 1
36 minutes ago, Happy said:

Then again, it is Florida.......a strange and terrible place where natural beauty is outweighed by greed and stupidity. The balance has been even more disturbed by recent new arrivals from Washington/New York, who have lowered the already abysmal average IQ and they have levelled integrity.

FIFY

I have a dream.......

I dream that Carl Hiaasen is writing a new novel in which ex-governor Skink visits Mar-a-Lago when Ivanka and Jared and Roger Stone are Donnie's dinner guests, and commits horrible atrocities on their persons. 

A nice touch would be if he had mad monkey sex with Melania, and raised her consciousness to the point where she became a volunteer worker to save what's left of the Everglades.

• Like 2
10 hours ago, Happy said:

The real problem is not the Beavis/Butthead look-alike with the perfect teeth and the appetite for under-age pussy.

The problem is the vacant fuckwits who voted for him and as a result  feel obligated to support him.

Then again, it is Florida.......a strange and terrible place where natural beauty is outweighed by greed and stupidity. The balance has been even more disturbed by recent new arrivals from Washington/New York, who have lowered the already abysmal average IQ and level of integrity.

True, but Florida doesn't have exclusive rights to bat-shit... 

https://windsor.ctvnews.ca/windsor-ont-store-posts-sign-barring-those-who-received-the-covid-19-vaccine-from-shopping-inside-1.5390844

11 minutes ago, Mark K said:

Ah well, looks like capitalism has failed to provide a solution to the age-old problem, "where can I get health care items and beads with convenient one-stop shopping?"

- DSK

46 minutes ago, Steam Flyer said:
1 hour ago, Mark K said:

Ah well, looks like capitalism has failed to provide a solution to the age-old problem, "where can I get health care items and beads with convenient one-stop shopping?"

Looks like they could run a string of beads from one ear to another without hitting anything in the middle.

13 hours ago, Happy said:

Rep. Florida Man represents the western end of the panhandle. That’s L.A.  Lower Alabama. 

29 minutes ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

Rep. Florida Man represents the western end of the panhandle. That’s L.A.  Lower Alabama. 

So likelihood of re-election is high?

3 hours ago, Bus Driver said:

What are "calims", and who are these "health experts"?

I do like the "Synthetic dna" bit.  

calims.png

Even if I lived there that would not present a problem for me - or anyone I know.

9 hours ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

There are few things on this planet lower than Lower Alabama.

Matt Gaetz sparked William Barr to drop the f-bomb in a legal spat over Florida voting

When Barr learned about Gaetz’s conversation with the president, he was incensed. The attorney general called the U.S. attorney and gave him an earful, according to two people familiar with the call.

“If I ever hear of you talking to Gaetz or any other congressman again about business before the Department, I am going to fucking fire your ass,” Barr told him, according to one of the people with knowledge of the call.

37 minutes ago, hobie1616 said:

Matt Gaetz sparked William Barr to drop the f-bomb in a legal spat over Florida voting

When Barr learned about Gaetz’s conversation with the president, he was incensed. The attorney general called the U.S. attorney and gave him an earful, according to two people familiar with the call.

“If I ever hear of you talking to Gaetz or any other congressman again about business before the Department, I am going to fucking fire your ass,” Barr told him, according to one of the people with knowledge of the call.

Who says this country is hopelessly divided?

It seems like an increasing number agree Rep. Gaetz is a worthless shit-for-brains.

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

It seems like an increasing number agree Rep. Gaetz is a worthless shit-for-brains.

Another example of affluenza. 

16 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

You don't live around here.... Many (if not most) of my neighbors think he's the cat's ass.

I think he's just an ass, but I don't mention that, around here.

Did I mention that the "vegetables" aisle in the local grocery store would be called "Canned goods" in most places? Or that the "Ethnic food" Aisle is Ronzoni pasta, Ragu, or Mama Celeste frozen pizza, LaChoy  Oriental mixed vegetables, Old El Paso taco shells with Old El Paso taco sauce, enchilada sauce, and Goya black beans, beans and rice, tomatoes with chillis, or garbanzo beans in red sauce?

5 minutes ago, Mrleft8 said:

You don't live around here.... Many (if not most) of my neighbors think he's the cat's ass.

I think he's just an ass, but I don't mention that, around here.

Did I mention that the "vegetables" aisle in the local grocery store would be called "Canned goods" in most places? Or that the "Ethnic food" Aisle is Ronzoni pasta, Ragu, or Mama Celeste frozen pizza, LaChoy  Oriental mixed vegetables, Old El Paso taco shells with Old El Paso taco sauce, enchilada sauce, and Goya black beans, beans and rice, tomatoes with chillis, or garbanzo beans in red sauce?

I’d be doing most of my shopping in Gainesville.

2 minutes ago, Fakenews said:

I’d be doing most of my shopping in Gainesville.

That's a two hour round trip, not incl shopping time, if there isn't weather, or road construction, and I don't have other things to do. When I have to go to G-ville for other reasons, I definitely do some serious shopping, but some things only have a short fridge life, and I try my best to grow what I can when the weather is right..... Fresh bread, decent cheese, and lamb and veal are always on my list.

I tried a new bread dough recipe today, which has possibilities, but still, I'm only one older disabled person, who has about 3 healthy/younger people's worth of things to do every day.

1 minute ago, Mrleft8 said:

That's a two hour round trip, not incl shopping time, if there isn't weather, or road construction, and I don't have other things to do. When I have to go to G-ville for other reasons, I definitely do some serious shopping, but some things only have a short fridge life, and I try my best to grow what I can when the weather is right..... Fresh bread, decent cheese, and lamb and veal are always on my list.

I tried a new bread dough recipe today, which has possibilities, but still, I'm only one older disabled person, who has about 3 healthy/younger people's worth of things to do every day.

Oh thought you were closer. 

6 minutes ago, Fakenews said:

Oh thought you were closer. 

47 miles to the city line. I live literally 1 mile from the river if you drive the road, but more like a quarter mile as the Ibis flies. (Been seeing a lot of them recently).

I have to take my wife in for an MRI next week, so I'll have a chance to do a little shopping while she's in the tube.

30 minutes ago, Mrleft8 said:

Old El Paso taco shells with Old El Paso taco sauce, enchilada sauce, and Goya black beans, beans and rice, tomatoes with chillis, or garbanzo beans in red sauce?

Sounds like something The Former Guy would approve of.

Screen Shot 2021-04-20 at 10.21.42 PM.png

26 minutes ago, Mrleft8 said:

47 miles to the city line. I live literally 1 mile from the river if you drive the road, but more like a quarter mile as the Ibis flies. (Been seeing a lot of them recently).

I have to take my wife in for an MRI next week, so I'll have a chance to do a little shopping while she's in the tube.

I was up there last week.  Traffic from the highway to Shands was nuts.  Seems like there’s 3 times as many people as when I went to UF living in the same footprint.

11 minutes ago, Sean said:

https://www.thedailybeast.com/joel-greenberg-letter-written-for-roger-stone-says-matt-gaetz-paid-for-sex-with-minor

They know he paid me to pay the girls and that he and I both had sex with the girl who was underage.
 Message from Joel Greenberg to Roger Stone

What a couple of scum

Yep, bye  Matt.

Bombshell Letter: Gaetz Paid for Sex With Minor, Wingman Says

Source: The Daily Beast

The Daily Beast has obtained a confession letter that Joel Greenberg wrote after asking Roger Stone to help him obtain a pardon. 

A confession letter written by Joel Greenberg in the final months of the Trump presidency claims that he and close associate Rep. Matt Gaetz paid for sex with multiple women--as well as a girl who was 17 at the time. 

"On more than one occasion, this individual was involved in sexual activities with several of the other girls, the congressman from Florida's 1st Congressional District and myself," Greenberg wrote in reference to the 17-year-old. "From time to time, gas money or gifts, rent or partial tuition payments were made to several of these girls, including the individual who was not yet 18. I did see the acts occur firsthand and Venmo transactions, Cash App or other payments were made to these girls on behalf of the Congressman." 

The letter, which The Daily Beast recently obtained, was written after Greenberg asked Roger Stone to help him secure a pardon from then-President Donald Trump. 

In late 2020, Greenberg was out of jail and in communication with Stone. A series of private messages between the two--also recently obtained by The Daily Beast--shows a number of exchanges between Greenberg and Stone conducted over the encrypted messaging app Signal, with communications set to disappear. However, Greenberg appears to have taken screenshots of a number of their conversations.

Read more: https://www.thedailybeast.com/joel-greenberg-letter-written-for-roger-stone-says-matt-gaetz-paid-for-sex-with-minor 

I'm kind of surprised that Trump didn't pardon Greenberg.... I mean.... He was a famous guy (in his own little fish bowl) grabbing pussy, and fucking anyone he could.... He let his buddy Gaetz tag along, because, well.... Gaetz had connections....

Nothing wrong with any of this. Gaetz has said that he never had sex with an under age girl as an adult.....

Seriously?!

WTF is wrong with these people?

The only thing left is to bet on Matt Gaetz' last day in Congress. It should be tomorrow, if Republicans cared about the morality of its membership. But his date could be moved back until they figure out how to award him the Medal of Freedom.

• Like 1
29 minutes ago, badlatitude said:

The only thing left is to bet on Matt Gaetz' last day in Congress. It should be tomorrow, if Republicans cared about the morality of its membership. But his date could be moved back until they figure out how to award him the Medal of Freedom.

He really needs the congressional medal of fleedom....As in get to a non extradition country as soon as possible.

1 hour ago, Olsonist said:

And from the Department of Related News ...

Gaetz, Greene plan national tour to call out RINOs

The two lightning rod members of Congress aim to attack both Democrats and Republicans.

The highlight of the tour will be when an animatronic Drump grabs Marjorie by the pussy while Pizza Gaetz takes up-skirt shots to autograph for the crowd.

51 minutes ago, Left Shift said:

The highlight of the tour will be when an animatronic Drump grabs Marjorie by the pussy while Pizza Gaetz takes up-skirt shots to autograph for the crowd.

I can see an episode of The Aristocrats coming up.