WHAT-IS-THE-CORPORATE-WEBSITE.jpg

So given that SA has been kicking ass of late , and thinking we need to grow our media behemoth, we made a low-ball, lark of a bid on a site that needs at total makeover. And the dope took it. 

Now we have another site (that sucks) and I'm not 100% sure what to do with it - should I go lame press releases and race results like it pretty much is now, or hell I don't know.

But I suspect some of y'all might have some ideas so jump in thread. And no, we can't say what is...yet. - ed.

PS - April Fools!

• Like 1

I still think that Formula One needs an anarchic site.  

The official sites are loaded with press releases....although F1 pr does a waaaayyyyy better job than the sailing industry .......and there are lots of blogs and unofficial content but it is not brought together all in one place with a state of the art- easy-to-use forum construct.

The audience for F1 dwarfs Sailing but similar audience.  Plenty of content out there . You would have to tread carefully to make sure the content providers get share. Run it as a flat break even site with all revenue after cost shared with content providers for 18 months +/- and then gradually ratchet it up.

The flavor would have to be angled from a perspective.....and enable the back story scoops to appear in the forums with anon leaks etc. 

I think the Ed should start a new site for all of the whiners here.  The kinder, gentler SA.  He could call it 'Sailing Nicey Nice!'*

*With a nod to the late, beloved, and much missed Mainsheet Girl for the origin of the name.

• Like 3
6 hours ago, Ed Lada said:

I think the Ed should start a new site for all of the whiners here.  The kinder, gentler SA.  He could call it 'Sailing Nicey Nice!'*

*With a nod to the late, beloved, and much missed Mainsheet Girl for the origin of the name.

All duh non sailors, no longer sailers who pollute this site could moves over to dis place

https://politicalanarchy.com

5 hours ago, Snaggletooth said:

Howde they putte a 'sorce' in theire withoute you nowing?

They do it after they sedate you for your colonoscopy.

That Propofol is some good shit!

7 hours ago, Ed Lada said:

They do it after they sedate you for your colonoscopy.

That Propofol is some good shit!

Doc called it "milk of amnesia."

• Like 1