I want him back as soon as possible and I understand the time in the penalty box, but shit has to be flung!

Free the monkey!

4 hours ago, Editor said:

i gave him a time out. i hope he comes back.

Hope so too. He's one of the few who really digs into the sources. Takes a while to learn how to read his posts and to filter for the underworld jargon, but usually worth the effort.

• Downvote 1
1 hour ago, stief said:

Hope so too. He's one of the few who really digs into the sources. Takes a while to learn how to read his posts and to filter for the underworld jargon, but usually worth the effort.

What staying up all night googling shit so he can pretend it is knowledge? If you turn over a few stones you will find he often posts ‘facts’ that are utter bullshit. It was high comedy watching him tieing himself in knots when you catch him out. He and I ended up having that childish shitfight because I got sick of him posting the same shit over and over again and called him out on it. He started making up and posting complete lies about me personally and my business and then threatening me in PM’s. He is a fuckwit and I hope we have seen the last of the demented turd.

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, LB 15 said:

What staying up all night googling shit so he can pretend it is knowledge? If you turn over a few stones will will find he often posts ‘facts’ that are utter bullshit. It was high comedy watching him tieing himself in knots when you catch him out. He and I ended up having that childish shitfight because I got sick of him posting the same shit over and over again and called him out on it. He started making up and posting complete lies about me personally and my business and then threatening me in PM’s. He is a fuckwit and I hope we have seen the last of the demented turd.

Well, I especially like your posts for the wit, self deprecation, and satire. IMHO, you're the best writer on SA. But . . .  as with most satire, it's a quick laugh and little new content.

Typically your posts are sharp enough that the object leaves the ring. Obviously, that didn't work with Jack, whose refusal to leave was quite entertaining. Honestly, I read the shitfights with interest wondering who was going to throw in the towel first

So, hope you both continue to post. Horses for courses and all that. 

• Like 2
11 minutes ago, stief said:

Well, I especially like your posts for the wit, self deprecation, and satire. IMHO, you're the best writer on SA. But . . .  as with most satire, it's a quick laugh and little new content.

Typically your posts are sharp enough that the object leaves the ring. Obviously, that didn't work with Jack, whose refusal to leave was quite entertaining. Honestly, I read the shitfights with interest wondering who was going to throw in the towel first

So, hope you both continue to post. Horses for courses and all that. 

Thank you for you kind words. Jack and I used to get on really well and enjoyed the barbs we exchanged, but something changed about 6 months ago and he became very nasty. The break from here will do him good because he was obsessed with this place. I do hope is ok but I won’t miss him. He crossed a line attacking my professional ability. 

23 minutes ago, LB 15 said:

What staying up all night googling shit so he can pretend it is knowledge? If you turn over a few stones you will find he often posts ‘facts’ that are utter bullshit. It was high comedy watching him tieing himself in knots when you catch him out. He and I ended up having that childish shitfight because I got sick of him posting the same shit over and over again and called him out on it. He started making up and posting complete lies about me personally and my business and then threatening me in PM’s. He is a fuckwit and I hope we have seen the last of the demented turd.

I must admit, you are a complete winner and I love having you here to castigate the masses. Shit sorry he tried to smear your business, the vids show a successful business model and a genteel Captain. 

posters be like “Who youtalkinboutbitch?! See the Bunker vids?!”

• Like 1

You, of course, have the corner locked in on professional ability, so don’t sweat that around here.

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, LB 15 said:

Thank you for you kind words. Jack and I used to get on really well and enjoyed the barbs we exchanged, but something changed about 6 months ago and he became very nasty. The break from here will do him good because he was obsessed with this place. I do hope is ok but I won’t miss him. He crossed a line attacking my professional ability. 

Crossing the line is hard to judge on SA, especially with posts from down under. I'll take your word for it, and expect Jack does too.

2020 marked a year so many lines were redefined, and not for the better in my old world view <_<

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, Sail4beer said:

You, of course, have the corner locked in on professional ability, so don’t sweat that around here.

Thanks mate- the trouble was that he was claiming he was going to take his completely fabricated complaints about my business to some of the bodies that govern my industry. Luckily he didn’t understand what bodies actually were the relevant ones. 

I have had to deal with that fuckwit kiwi graham in the past when people want to take SA shitfights into the real world. The PM’s that jack was sending me before I blocked him were nothing short of deranged. Hopefully the break from here has caused him to reflect and maybe go sniff some roses.

He’s a nasty little no legged, lying, bullying cunt. The only person on my ignore list, though I do take him off when he starts losing his shit… Fun to watch when he gets trolled without realizing by Ease, LB, Random & others far better at trolling than I could ever be.

Take Google away from him & he’s got nothing. He’s a plagiarist, nothing more. Take the Quote button away so he can’t quote himself and he’s got less than nothing. He’s never had an original thought of his own that I’ve seen on SA.

Good riddance.

• Like 3
10 hours ago, charisma94 said:

... The only person on my ignore list, though I do take him off when he starts losing his shit… ...

Out of interest, if he's on your ignore list, how do you know he "starts losing his shit"

When other people post quotes the content appears like magic and the shit fight flows through unabated.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Sail4beer said:

When other people post quotes the content appears like magic and the shit fight flows through unabated.

I always found that odd that,

• you could ignore someone and still see them being quoted.
  • if a post is quoted they are able to edit it. Seems to diminish the Quoting part.
  • if a post was deleted, anyone who quoted it still has it and it can be edited.
  • If the original post can only be edited for a certain period of time, how come others can quote it and edit it?

I actually appreciate the fact that I can edit other’s quotes when trolling to get the desired response, which is any response sometimes...

On 4/2/2021 at 9:58 PM, LB 15 said:

He started making up and posting complete lies about me personally and my business and then threatening me in PM’s. He is a fuckwit and I hope we have seen the last of the demented turd.

You are quite the one to complain about another's civility, not to mention attacks on one's professionalism. 

I do not know what profession you are in and I do not care, 

but it's amazing to me that you think your on-line behavior is in line with any sort of professionalism. 

If you get trashed, chalk it up to your bad karma 

• Like 2
3 hours ago, AJ Oliver said:

I am a stripper at a gay bar. When I call you a beardy old homo it is because I am trying to groom you.

Swing by for a complementary blow job sometime.

• Like 3

Jack's has damaged this site.  People turn off after seeing the repetive bullshit he posts.

The brexit bullshit and his spamming the Australian thread got him on ignore. However the ignore function is not all it's cracked up to be, you still know the prick is there and people quote him.

What ever the timeout was it was not long enough.

• Like 3
4 hours ago, LB 15 said:

I am a stripper at a gay bar. When I call you a beardy old homo it is because I am trying to groom you.

It’s posts like this that give you less than zero credibility. You simply are not funny. This place would be better off if you got permanently flicked. You add nothing of value. I feel sorry for your family.

• Downvote 1
8 hours ago, AJ Oliver said:

You are quite the one to complain about another's civility, not to mention attacks on one's professionalism. 

but it's amazing to me that you think your on-line behavior is in line with any sort of professionalism. 

If you get trashed, chalk it up to your bad karma 

If you don’t know what business LB is in for life, you don’t know much and he is very professional. 

35 minutes ago, Sail4beer said:

If you don’t know what business LB is in for life, you don’t know much and he is very professional. 

A true professional does not have an alter ego that delights in taking pleasure by tearing people down and being a truly caustic asshole.

5 hours ago, sunseeker said:

A true professional does not have an alter ego that delights in taking pleasure by tearing people down and being a truly caustic asshole.

‘Caustic asshole’ would be a terrific name for a sailing boat. 

Did I hurt your feelings at some point cupcake? 

6 hours ago, sunseeker said:

I feel sorry for your family.

And speaking of family- does your husband sail?

8 hours ago, sunseeker said:

Your are new to professional sailing then!

11 minutes ago, Livia said:

Your are new to professional sailing then!

Actually, I’m not new to professional sailing. I know the difference between a pro and wanna be. Apparently you don’t.

lets just say that LB is an acquired taste and folks tastes mature with age .

4 minutes ago, Mid said:

lets just say that LB is an acquired taste and folks tastes mature with age .

Yes, he's like a good mouldy cheese.

• Like 1
9 hours ago, sunseeker said:

Says the alter ego being a truly caustic asshole.

Do you not see the irony in your post ya dipshit?

Fuck I love this place.

1 hour ago, charisma94 said:

Says the alter ego being a truly caustic asshole.

Do you not see the irony in your post ya dipshit?

Fuck I love this place.

No, there’s no irony to my post, only fact.

27 minutes ago, WGWarburton said:

This "place" is chock full of assholes, why pick on LB?

Cheers, 

W.

Actually I think the vast majority of people here are interesting and have something of value to offer. LB is of a very small percentage that make this place less enjoyable. He’s a particularly nasty cunt.

• Like 1
15 hours ago, Sail4beer said:

I'd like to explain something, if I may . . 

Some of us on PA/SA post under our own names, believing somewhat foolishly perhaps, in that old fashioned practice of taking responsibility for what we write. 

So LB and y'all have access to my name, location and (former) profession. 

I'm just a working class kid from a rust belt town, but I do try at least to be professional in the sense of being accountable for my SA scribblings. 

How can LB possibly be an honest professional in anything by hiding behind a cloak of anonymity and trashing people?? 

So how about if you give me LB's name. location an profession - and I will tag that on his posts?? 

I think that is fair, don't you?? 

(And then he has the unmitigated gall to complain about Jack's rudeness  . . .  really?) 

image.jpeg.6585ff58c06ddcb00b1fbabb3ed35ee1.jpeg

• Like 2
17 minutes ago, AJ Oliver said:

Some of us on PA/SA post under our own names, believing somewhat foolishly perhaps, in that old fashioned practice of taking responsibility for what we write.  ... but I do try at least to be professional in the sense of being accountable for my SA scribblings. 

This is not accountability central, this is Sailing Anarchy. 

I do not give a fuck what name you post under, it could already be bullshit and I could not be bothered checking.

You can leave your history and credibility at the door, I did.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Randro said:

Did you ever have any ??  

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, AJ Oliver said:

Did you ever have any ??  

Plenty, but I found it boring and a load I no longer needed.  It's tiresome carrying that shit around.  People expecting me to behave as they expected, fuck that.

Dump it, you will feel much better.

• Like 1
22 minutes ago, Randro said:

This is not accountability central, this is Sailing Anarchy. 

I do not give a fuck what name you post under, it could already be bullshit and I could not be bothered checking.

And this is why I will never use the ignore function. Sometimes, straight out if left field, you are amazed at how much you agree with someone.

Thanks random. Not that it has ever happened with AJ.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, AJ Oliver said:

Some of us on PA/SA post under our own names, believing somewhat foolishly perhaps, in that old fashioned practice of taking responsibility for what we write. 

So LB and y'all have access to my name, location and (former) profession. 

I'm just a working class kid from a rust belt town, but I do try at least to be professional in the sense of being accountable for my SA scribblings. 

How can LB possibly be an honest professional in anything by hiding behind a cloak of anonymity and trashing people?? 

So how about if you give me LB's name. location an profession - and I will tag that on his posts?? 

I think that is fair, don't you?? 

(And then he has the unmitigated gall to complain about Jack's rudeness  . . .  really?) 

image.jpeg.6585ff58c06ddcb00b1fbabb3ed35ee1.jpeg

I've been to his house. He's not that anonymous.

1 hour ago, B.J. Porter said:

I've been to his house. He's not that anonymous.

Are you bragging or complaining?

Just because you know who he is doesn’t make him any less of an asshole.

And I mean no offense to assholes.

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, sunseeker said:

Are you bragging or complaining?

Just because you know who he is doesn’t make him any less of an asshole.

And I mean no offense to assholes.

Meaning I've met him and his family IRL and he's a decent guy from what I can tell. My wife and I had a lovely evening chez LB15.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, B.J. Porter said:

Meaning I've met him and his family IRL and he's a decent guy from what I can tell. My wife and I had a lovely evening chez LB15.

He makes the same sort of jokes in real life? Just wondering

• Like 1

What I know of LB: 

his name(which gives him profound patience), profession, favorite 2 colors(which are my daughter’s as well), favorite beach to surf and how big and stupid he looks on a Pogo.

Found all right here on these anonymous digital pages...

On 4/2/2021 at 10:23 PM, LB 15 said:

Perhaps he contracted longCovid?

On 4/4/2021 at 3:06 AM, LB 15 said:

48 minutes ago, Ishmael said:

Wensleydale, while delicious, is not a fungal cheese,

cabrales-cheese.jpg

I wassente tring to starte argumente, I jsute no that Wallce loves a bitte of wenseydale befoire bed............                        :)

• Like 2
11 hours ago, Randro said:

You can leave your history and credibility at the door,

along with your dignity and self respect. 

4 minutes ago, fastyacht said:

Every time my wife opens this forum I am reminded how dignified this place is.

I dointe remebbere seeing herre........... herre uh....... 

oh, so shese notte niewe hearre?

• Like 1
On 4/2/2021 at 11:18 PM, charisma94 said:

He’s a nasty little no legged, lying, bullying cunt. The only person on my ignore list, though I do take him off when he starts losing his shit… Fun to watch when he gets trolled without realizing by Ease, LB, Random & others far better at trolling than I could ever be.

Take Google away from him & he’s got nothing. He’s a plagiarist, nothing more. Take the Quote button away so he can’t quote himself and he’s got less than nothing. He’s never had an original thought of his own that I’ve seen on SA.

Good riddance.

Soooo you don’t like him?

along with your dignity and self respect. 

If you get to 60+ as we have, some of us have learned a thing or two on the way.  One of then is to not give a fuck about what people think of me, just don't care anymore.  The second half of my working career was spent in a suit, carefully selected to impress others.  I rejected that world while still in my fifties and decided to live a more modest and honest life.

Now,  I just do not care what you think of my online persona, which is all you have to judge.  I have grown passed that concept.  In fact i care so little that I may inject swearwords that I know you do not use, for just for emphasis.  They are unnecessary but I offer them to you for free, doesn't cost me much in 'e-ink'.

It is more moral to act in a way that is true to myself, than to change my behaviour ... for you. 

That way I have no problems at all with my own dignity and self respect.

• Like 3
49 minutes ago, ROADKILL666 said:

Does anyone? In our first encounter here he called me a turnip, which was something I have never been called before or since. He's a special little prick.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, fastyacht said:

Every time my wife opens this forum I am reminded how dignified this place is.

Why oh why would you let her come here!  This place is like my workbench in the shed workshop.

1 minute ago, Ishmael said:
53 minutes ago, ROADKILL666 said:

Does anyone? In our first encounter here he called me a turnip, which was something I have never been called before or since. He's a special little prick.

Whast rongue withe bing caulled a turnip you littelle spagetti sqwashe?

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, Ishmael said:

Does anyone? In our first encounter here he called me a turnip

That is funni!

Sorry but it is.  Unusual choice of insults.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, ROADKILL666 said:

On here, he's hardly very likeable I've found. But he could very well be a bit like LB? His on line persona is very different to what you get in person.

4 minutes ago, charisma94 said:

On here, he's hardly very likeable I've found. But he could very well be a bit like LB? His on line persona is very different to what you get in person.

Agree.  More interesting content is found by trying to figure out why someone posts bizarre content, and why someone would accept it. E.g., Trump's tweets have been interesting. The higher the cost of taking them at face value, the more interesting the answer. (TBF, I used to find National Inquirer very interesting, and later, Fox News filled the gap)

Hmmm.... time to update Godwin's law? First person to bring Trump into a thread loses?

1 hour ago, stief said:

Hmmm.... time to update Godwin's law? First person to bring Trump into a thread loses?

Butt Hurt Democrats law?

No conversation would last more than three comments. :lol:

On 4/4/2021 at 11:19 PM, sunseeker said:

Isn't that the whole point of this place?

• Like 1
20 hours ago, AJ Oliver said:

Some of us on PA/SA post under our own names, believing somewhat foolishly perhaps, in that old fashioned practice of taking responsibility for what we write

No ya don’t, ya knob.

19 hours ago, B.J. Porter said:

So, as you reclined under the magical big wheel of the Milky Way whilst it revolved . . .

did y'all wax poetic about making obscene anonymous personal attacks  . . . 

while sipping the finest Napoleon brandy and smoking fine cigars ?? 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, AJ Oliver said:

So, as you reclined under the magical big wheel of the Milky Way whilst it revolved . . .

Nah, we weren't talking about you.

• Like 3

Trans Tasman bubble (no quarantine travel) just announced.

Time to go catch up with LB for a beer at Airlie Beach.  I'll havta save me pennies........

• Like 1
14 hours ago, Ishmael said:

Wensleydale, while delicious, is not a fungal cheese, while Stilton is.

I like 'em all.

cabrales-cheese.jpg

educate one's self philistine.

Roquefort-Carles.jpg

34 minutes ago, wal&#x27; said:

Trans Tasman bubble (no quarantine travel) just announced.

Time to go catch up with LB for a beer at Airlie Beach.  I'll havta save me pennies........

Airlie beach liver week 

• Like 1
9 hours ago, charisma94 said:

Cunt! :) 

• Like 1

No we drank beer, ate steaks and talked sailing politics and shit. It was an honour to have BJ and his lovely family as guests. This community is great for that.

• Like 1