• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I am a stripper at a gay bar. When I call you a beardy old homo it is because I am trying to groom you. Swing by for a complementary blow job sometime.

A.J. is one of the rare ones who takes pride in both identifying himself and being an absolutely obnoxious asshole. It’s an odd combination, and not one I’d recommend. 

no shit.   I never knew I was a Republican until I joined this place, sure, I’ve never voted Republican but no matter.   Turns out I’m also a racist and a homophobe even though I’m

Posted Images

46 minutes ago, Snaggletooth said:
51 minutes ago, Sea warrior said:

homophobe

Lette me guesse ........... Peoria

Oh, waite thast juste a ryhme.........                 

Who is Sea wart calling a homophone?

Peoria?

2 hours ago, sunseeker said:

Where did I say I was a pro sailor? Go ahead, find where I said that. We’re waiting...

what I said was that I wasn’t new to pro sailing. Lots of roles I could play without being paid to sail.

I feel sorry for your family, having to live with someone who makes conclusions with no facts, and has to be mean, angry and bitter in every post. 

It’s never too late to change. Consider therapy. 

No what you said was you had hung around with enough Pro sailors to know what a ‘wanna be’ looks like. 

I was simply agreeing with you. They look like someone who claims they hang around with pro sailors. 

You waded into this discussion attacking me cupcake. 

Are you being paid for the roll you are playing now (an aggressive, angry, bitter douchebag) ?

4 hours ago, LB 15 said:

The best way to spot a wanna be is when they post anonymously on a sailing forum claiming they are a pro. Like you just did cumseeker. You are a big a tool as the late professor sparrow. 

Hey LB, have you let Professor Bloviator off of the hook yet?

FKT

5 hours ago, Sail4beer said:

You sure made it sound like you were a professional sailor by stating that you weren’t new to professional sailing. 

There is a rack on the left for guns and one on the right for bibles. Neither are allowed at the table.

EEA32C4A-2F8B-409E-97AA-AA9C8B790DD0.jpeg

Does sailing for beer make you a pro, or just a drunk with resultant limited cognitive abilities? 

Seeing as I’m not into either guns or bibles, not sure what your point is about that line.

Jacks socks are still here I am assuming.  He created a few here and for the brexit thread.

6 hours ago, sunseeker said:

Does sailing for beer make you a pro, or just a drunk with resultant limited cognitive abilities? 

Seeing as I’m not into either guns or bibles, not sure what your point is about that line.

No, beer doesn’t make me a pro, but it helps maintain my midriff 6 pack protector cushion.  I moved to “pro”status in 2012 and have enjoyed being out of the “profession” for a few years now in cruise mode since closing my business, thank you.

Cognitive abilities? Hmm, is that one of those deep and wounding personal attacks that goody goodies complain about here when they think they can act all righteous without blowback? 

Here,I’ll try one. You’re a self absorbed deuce bag who doesn’t realize that this thread is for unloading on Jack while he can’t attack back. Deuce bag.

See? That shouldn’t hurt much and I’m sober and not hung over, nor am I reaching for an alcoholic beverage to stop the shakes or whatever drunks do in the morning to get moving. I’m just typing away with a cup of Columbia’s second finest export here on the boat...

The point is, don’t be like a gun toting, Bible thumping, keg smashing old bitch on whoremoans and leave us alone unless you have something to say about Jack. 

• Like 3
3 hours ago, Sail4beer said:

No, beer doesn’t make me a pro, but it helps maintain my midriff 6 pack protector cushion.  I moved to “pro”status in 2012 and have enjoyed being out of the “profession” for a few years now in cruise mode since closing my business, thank you.

Cognitive abilities? Hmm, is that one of those deep and wounding personal attacks that goody goodies complain about here when they think they can act all righteous without blowback? 

Here,I’ll try one. You’re a self absorbed deuce bag who doesn’t realize that this thread is for unloading on Jack while he can’t attack back. Deuce bag.

See? That shouldn’t hurt much and I’m sober and not hung over, nor am I reaching for an alcoholic beverage to stop the shakes or whatever drunks do in the morning to get moving. I’m just typing away with a cup of Columbia’s second finest export here on the boat...

The point is, don’t be like a gun toting, Bible thumping, keg smashing old bitch on whoremoans and leave us alone unless you have something to say about Jack. 

Speaking of drunks Jack is OK when you mix it with coke (the soda kind, not the white powder kind)

15 hours ago, Fah Kiew Tu said:

The best way to spot a wanna be is when they post anonymously on a sailing forum claiming they are a pro.

You and @LB 15 do that constantly. 

• Like 2

You do know that this is an anonymous online forum, right? To like, protect our identities from LordDubin and other dangerous types like him out there...

21 minutes ago, Snaggletooth said:

whoise mackeng up alle theise stupid rulles?

Careful there Snaggy. people who question our supreme leader have been known to disappear.

3 hours ago, AJ Oliver said:

You and @LB 15 do that constantly. 

You quoted the wrong person again you beardy old homo. 

1 hour ago, LB 15 said:

You quoted the wrong person again you beardy old homo. 

Go easy - whenever I see an AJ post I picture what should be his avatar here - a blowfish that's been poked one time too many, all globular, spines poking out, filled with self-importance and indignant that nobody here recognises his true value, pursed little mouth and going nowhere...

FKT

11 hours ago, Sail4beer said:

Deuce bag.

Is this a bag full of twos? A number 2 in a bag?

Actually I like it. A flaming deuce bag has potential. And I'm sure there are professional deuce bangers on here.

Deuce bangers was a mistype (meant deuce baggers). But then I realised the potential of calling someone a deuce banging deuce bag. Nttawwt...

• Like 2

That’s auto correct for you!

Makin up shit whenever it wants because it’s better than usThe World is a better place and Sunseeker made it possible:) 

• Like 1
24 minutes ago, Se7en said:

Is this a bag full of twos? A number 2 in a bag?

Actually I like it. A flaming deuce bag has potential. And I'm sure there are professional deuce bangers on here.

Deuce bangers was a mistype (meant deuce baggers). But then I realised the potential of calling someone a deuce banging deuce bag. Nttawwt...

The question remains, what about the Little Deuce Coupe?

4 hours ago, quod umbra said:
5 hours ago, Snaggletooth said:

whoise mackeng up alle theise stupid rulles?

Careful there Snaggy. people who question our supreme leader have been known to disappear.

Ime am no solidiere in white............. and wille notte be dissapearred...............               :)

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Fah Kiew Tu said:

Go easy - whenever I see an AJ post I picture what should be his avatar here - a blowfish that's been poked one time too many, all globular, spines poking out, filled with self-importance and indignant that nobody here recognises his true value, pursed little mouth and going nowhere...

FKT

A puckered mouth like a dog's bottom. Great line from Roald Dahl that would suit Prof AJ.

• Like 1

Love that Hot Rod Lincoln. The first time I heard that I was with my Grandmother. She also loved "Boy Named Sue" by the inimitable Johnny. She even made a 78 with her cousin when she was a teenager in the teens--we played THAT on the Victrola.

• Like 3
On 4/7/2021 at 6:06 PM, Sea warrior said:

no shit.

I never knew I was a Republican until I joined this place, sure, I’ve never voted Republican but no matter.

Turns out I’m also a racist and a homophobe even though I’m married to a woman of color, have biracial children and also have a transgender employee.

I tell ya, the thing I’ve learned from this joint.

lol

you don't knows any midgets little people?

No, he's not "back"!

I just felt a bit sorry for him and wanted to halt his slide down the thread ladder.

As you were.

Wait, what? The birdie got banned?!  For what?

Geeze I take a few weeks away from SA to deal with life and work and the place is all changed.

I mean he was stupid as shit and nuttier than a fruitcake but my gosh it made for fun reading.

#BringBackTheBird!!

• Like 3
5 hours ago, Wess said:

Geeze I take a few weeks away from SA to deal with life and work and the place is all changed.

I mean he was stupid as shit and nuttier than a fruitcake but my gosh it made for fun reading.

#BringBackTheBird!!

Your fault. You get your life in the way of SA. 

He couldn't handle it, went mental.

5 hours ago, Wess said:

#BringBackTheBird!!

Fuck that. Annoying little twerp, he was.

• Like 4
1 hour ago, Ishmael said:

Fuck that. Annoying little twerp, he was.

Yeah but you could wind him up like a clockwork canary and that could be quite entertaining. As LB demonstrated...

I never paid him much heed. He provided some good information occasionally, the rants I just skipped over.

FKT

7 hours ago, Wess said:

#BringBackTheBird!!

He got a time out for acting like a cunt. When I pointed out the lies he was telling he went feral and started sending me PM's claiming he was going to report me to the Australian Federal police or someone for online bullying. So I posted his PM and he went spare - telling both me and Scooter that he was going to take action against Me and SA for using a carriage service to intimidate or some shit. To shut the fuckwit up Scooter pulled the thread that had the PM in it and then he started posting links to it. Then he tried to out another poster and got punted and since he is such a thin skinned Man child he couldn't bear the thought of the shit we were going to put on him so he has run away. Hopefully for good. The cunt started making up complete bullshit attacking my professionalism and my business. 

If you are reading this cockhead (as if he could resist) please stay away. This place is much better without your deranged tedious repetitive crap, personal attacks and complete lies and bullshit.

• Like 2
4 hours ago, Sail4beer said:

I clicked to see if Jack_Sparrow “liked” that. 

Nope, he musta got a teal

long time out

I think it was actually taupe, but yeah.

10 hours ago, LB 15 said:

He got a time out for acting like a cunt. When I pointed out the lies he was telling he went feral and started sending me PM's claiming he was going to report me to the Australian Federal police or someone for online bullying. So I posted his PM and he went spare - telling both me and Scooter that he was going to take action against Me and SA for using a carriage service to intimidate or some shit. To shut the fuckwit up Scooter pulled the thread that had the PM in it and then he started posting links to it. Then he tried to out another poster and got punted and since he is such a thin skinned Man child he couldn't bear the thought of the shit we were going to put on him so he has run away. Hopefully for good. The cunt started making up complete bullshit attacking my professionalism and my business. 

If you are reading this cockhead (as if he could resist) please stay away. This place is much better without your deranged tedious repetitive crap, personal attacks and complete lies and bullshit.

sounds like he wasn't quite done just screwing the pooch, had to get the neighbours labrador involved in a hairy three way and really get into it furiously with bits of hair and dog shit flying everywhere but still no gravy stroke before he got booted

13 hours ago, Caecilian said:

sounds like he wasn't quite done just screwing the pooch, had to get the neighbours labrador involved in a hairy three way and really get into it furiously with bits of hair and dog shit flying everywhere but still no gravy stroke before he got booted

Any chance I could score a half oz of that shit you are smoking?

• Like 1
On 4/4/2021 at 6:06 PM, LB 15 said:

I am a stripper at a gay bar. When I call you a beardy old homo it is because I am trying to groom you.

Swing by for a complementary blow job sometime.

Fuck I love this place!!!

On 4/5/2021 at 2:28 PM, AJ Oliver said:

How can LB possibly be an honest professional in anything by hiding behind a cloak of anonymity and trashing people?? 

So how about if you give me LB's name. location an profession - and I will tag that on his posts??

Why have your details on you profile? Do you go to a pub wearing a name tag? You’d look like a total knob if you did.

Why should someone SA wear a “name tag” to be seen as not hiding. A large number of posters with “anonymous” profiles are not hiding and if you follow their posts, you can learn plenty about them, just as you would when chatting in a bar.

• Like 2
On 4/16/2021 at 8:36 AM, LB 15 said:

Yeah he really flipped his lid last year.

I’m guessing it’s related to his daughter who is a nurse in the UK and you playing hardball on the returning Aussies. With her not around, he is not taking all of his meds.

Keep up the good work !

On 4/17/2021 at 11:18 PM, The Dark Knight said:

Did you see his gimp dungeon where he used to lock up Random and probably has Jack?

image.png.d9a9b63115c5e592866ebe4dcca9712a.png

WW2 German, Soviet, Allied militaria, uniforms, awards, weapons history.  War relics forum

On 4/17/2021 at 2:07 PM, The Dark Knight said:

Yeah he really flipped his lid last year.

I’m guessing it’s related to his daughter who is a nurse in the UK and you playing hardball on the returning Aussies. With her not around, he is not taking all of his meds.

Keep up the good work !

Rumour has it that he had bet his mother’s family fortune with a Bookie that the U.K. would re enter the EU by the 1st of this year. That went well. 

To compound his mistake, his research team had spent so much on satellite internet time in the last year, that he couldn’t pay the bill and the bailiffs nicked his boat to settle the bill. Apparently he’s now a resident of a park bench, Fitzroy Gardens, Melbourne, Oz

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...
On 4/17/2021 at 9:03 AM, The Dark Knight said:

Why have your details on you profile? Do you go to a pub wearing a name tag? You’d look like a total knob if you did.

Well you see, some of us subscribe to that quaint, old-fashioned notion of taking responsibility for our actions, including what we write about others. 

The Reich loves to prattle on about "personal responsibility", but they ignore it themselves. 

And yes, I have worn a name tag in a pub - sorta by mistake after a conference. 

Your analogy is about the lamest excuse for internet trolling that I have ever read. 

Welcome back Mr. Jack !! 

4 hours ago, jack_sparrow said:

Thanks Sail.

You can make a better pair of boots out of a koala than a monkey though.

How’d I get dragged into this?

• Like 3
10 minutes ago, AJ Oliver said:

Well you see, some of us subscribe to that quaint, old-fashioned notion of taking responsibility for our actions, including what we write about others. 

The Reich loves to prattle on about "personal responsibility", but they ignore it themselves. 

And yes, I have worn a name tag in a pub - sorta by mistake after a conference. 

Your analogy is about the lamest excuse for internet trolling that I have ever read. 

Welcome back Mr. Jack !! 

Remember hero, this an anonymous forum so people don’t try to ruin your career over shit you spew for fun to relieve stress. It’s not that we hide ourselves, it’s just that you chose to publicly out yourself and spew shit for fun.

sincerely,

anonymous

8 minutes ago, Sail4beer said:

Remember hero, this an anonymous forum so people don’t try to ruin your career over shit you spew for fun to relieve stress. It’s not that we hide ourselves, it’s just that you chose to publicly out yourself and spew shit for fun.

sincerely,

anonymous

A.J. is one of the rare ones who takes pride in both identifying himself and being an absolutely obnoxious asshole. It’s an odd combination, and not one I’d recommend. 

• Like 4
9 minutes ago, Sail4beer said:

Remember hero, this an anonymous forum so people don’t try to ruin your career over shit you spew for fun to relieve stress.

The Reich will do, say, and write anything to avoid any personal accountability. 

And I am supposed to respect that ??  No way. 

There are lots of non-anonymous sites out there that work just fine. 

As an experiment, I'd like to see PA open a page for non-anonymous posting. 

2 minutes ago, Monkey said:

That is the sort of anonymous trollista smear that you could not post with your name on it. 

On a civilized site, you would need to provide some evidence to support the "obnoxious" label. 

But of course you could not do that because you lack the smarts. 

2 hours ago, AJ Oliver said:

That is the sort of anonymous trollista smear that you could not post with your name on it. 

On a civilized site, you would need to provide some evidence to support the "obnoxious" label. 

But of course you could not do that because you lack the smarts. 

Sorry fuckwit, but I’ve given out all my personal information very publicly on this site. It’s not my fault that you aren’t smart enough to find it. Go back to thinking anyone who disagrees with you is a Nazi. It’s all you’re good at. I’m just thankful you’re no longer teaching. 

Jack's back?  The ignore feature really greys-out that line.

His socks were still here though, so he never really left.

Amen. It wasn’t teaching, it was “regurgitate what I’m mandated to force on you from my predecessor as it was forced on me or I will give you a less that preferential grade in return”.

I got schooled by him in a very short period of time. Imagine paying to listen to his bullshit and not being able to tell him to fuck straight off to the loony bin?

50 minutes ago, Monkey said:

Go back to thinking anyone who disagrees with you is a Nazi.

Well, that is another pathetic lie that you might not make if you were not an anonymous coward. 

And if you defend this, you're dern tootin' that I will call you out as a fascist 

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2021/4/28/2027991/-Capitol-Police-Officer-Fanone-discusses-how-it-feels-to-see-the-GOP-downplay-events-of-Jan-6

1 minute ago, AJ Oliver said:

Well, that is another pathetic lie that you might not make if you were not an anonymous coward. 

And if you defend this, you're dern tootin' that I will call you out as a fascist 

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2021/4/28/2027991/-Capitol-Police-Officer-Fanone-discusses-how-it-feels-to-see-the-GOP-downplay-events-of-Jan-6

The good old defense of “you’re a racist.”  Sorry buddy, but you’re an asshole. Period. 

• Like 1
Just now, Monkey said:

The good old defense of “you’re a racist.”  Sorry buddy, but you’re an asshole. Period. 

But you see the difference between us (one of the many actually), 

is that I provide sources, cites, and reasons for my observations. 

And you are incapable of doing that. 

But AJ, nobody cares about cites or sources unless they agree with them.

I don’t think that you could sit through a 12 minute video of Thomas Sowlell breaking down data points about how you are completely wrong about everything you post.  in fact, you know who he is because he is an enemy of the people that think like you. 

6 minutes ago, Sail4beer said:

I don’t think that you could sit through a 12 minute video of Thomas Sowlell breaking down data points about how you are completely wrong about everything you post.

I have patiently remained quietly seated through innumerable such lectures . . . 

just bidding my time till Q & A. 

12 minutes ago, AJ Oliver said:

But you see the difference between us (one of the many actually), 

is that I provide sources, cites, and reasons for my observations. 

And you are incapable of doing that. 

Seriously man, almost no one on this site thinks you’re worth the time of day. I feel bad for your students. Go back to begging for money so your friends can go on a cruise. 

8 hours ago, jack_sparrow said:

Cough

If you have any flu like symptoms you should get tested, wear a mask and self isolate in your mothers basement. The social distancing shouldn’t be a problem for you. 

I trust it is nothing trivial?

1 minute ago, Monkey said:

Seriously man, almost no one on this site thinks you’re worth the time of day.

So naturally, in making such a statement 

you must have some Eva Dense to support it? 

Don't you ??  

Of course we both know that you have nothing of the sort. 

You are only able to speak or write "out the Wazoo", so to speak. 

On 4/8/2021 at 11:38 AM, gewoon ik said:

Speaking of drunks Jack is OK when you mix it with coke (the soda kind, not the white powder kind)

Why not the second. The academic research suggests: There is generally no evidence that the combination of the two drugs does more than enhance additively the already strong tendency of each drug to induce a variety of physical and psychological disorders

56 minutes ago, AJ Oliver said:

So you use someone else's opinion to justify your opinion. Is that really  your idea of how cites work?

Fuck the truth, let's believe in opinions as facts, said no one but AJ.

52 minutes ago, AJ Oliver said:

I have patiently remained quietly seated through innumerable such lectures . . . 

Lectures. You were paid to be there since you were a tenured professor.
Historic Hypocrisy

Fucking epic. 

5 hours ago, AJ Oliver said:

Pretty soon Jack is going to get irate over this thread hi-jack. 

Not at all, you are on the money

2 hours ago, AJ Oliver said:

Stock up with popcorn

I can assure you this thread is going to get very interesting & will be charting

28 minutes ago, jack_sparrow said:

Not at all, you are on the money

Stock up with popcorn

I can assure you this thread is going to get very interesting & will be charting

I’m not sure why, but after reading your post this old advert came to mind...

Welcome back you goofey arsed curmudgeon you.

6 minutes ago, jack_sparrow said:

Ha ha.

Sea you see Arlene has resigned?

I just peaked at the Brexit thread and saw your post.

Hard to know what to make of it.

Interesting times ahead no doubt..