Jump to content

Recommended Posts

46 minutes ago, Snaggletooth said:
51 minutes ago, Sea warrior said:

homophobe

Lette me guesse ........... Peoria

Oh, waite thast juste a ryhme.........                 

Who is Sea wart calling a homophone?

Peoria?

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, sunseeker said:

Where did I say I was a pro sailor? Go ahead, find where I said that. We’re waiting...
 

what I said was that I wasn’t new to pro sailing. Lots of roles I could play without being paid to sail.

I feel sorry for your family, having to live with someone who makes conclusions with no facts, and has to be mean, angry and bitter in every post. 

It’s never too late to change. Consider therapy. 

No what you said was you had hung around with enough Pro sailors to know what a ‘wanna be’ looks like. 

I was simply agreeing with you. They look like someone who claims they hang around with pro sailors. 

You waded into this discussion attacking me cupcake. 

Are you being paid for the roll you are playing now (an aggressive, angry, bitter douchebag) ?

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, LB 15 said:

The best way to spot a wanna be is when they post anonymously on a sailing forum claiming they are a pro. Like you just did cumseeker. You are a big a tool as the late professor sparrow. 

Hey LB, have you let Professor Bloviator off of the hook yet?

FKT

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Sail4beer said:

You sure made it sound like you were a professional sailor by stating that you weren’t new to professional sailing. 

There is a rack on the left for guns and one on the right for bibles. Neither are allowed at the table.

 

EEA32C4A-2F8B-409E-97AA-AA9C8B790DD0.jpeg

Does sailing for beer make you a pro, or just a drunk with resultant limited cognitive abilities? 
 

Seeing as I’m not into either guns or bibles, not sure what your point is about that line.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Jacks socks are still here I am assuming.  He created a few here and for the brexit thread.

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, sunseeker said:

Does sailing for beer make you a pro, or just a drunk with resultant limited cognitive abilities? 
 

Seeing as I’m not into either guns or bibles, not sure what your point is about that line.

No, beer doesn’t make me a pro, but it helps maintain my midriff 6 pack protector cushion.  I moved to “pro”status in 2012 and have enjoyed being out of the “profession” for a few years now in cruise mode since closing my business, thank you.

Cognitive abilities? Hmm, is that one of those deep and wounding personal attacks that goody goodies complain about here when they think they can act all righteous without blowback? 
 

Here,I’ll try one. You’re a self absorbed deuce bag who doesn’t realize that this thread is for unloading on Jack while he can’t attack back. Deuce bag.

See? That shouldn’t hurt much and I’m sober and not hung over, nor am I reaching for an alcoholic beverage to stop the shakes or whatever drunks do in the morning to get moving. I’m just typing away with a cup of Columbia’s second finest export here on the boat...

The point is, don’t be like a gun toting, Bible thumping, keg smashing old bitch on whoremoans and leave us alone unless you have something to say about Jack. 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Sail4beer said:

No, beer doesn’t make me a pro, but it helps maintain my midriff 6 pack protector cushion.  I moved to “pro”status in 2012 and have enjoyed being out of the “profession” for a few years now in cruise mode since closing my business, thank you.

Cognitive abilities? Hmm, is that one of those deep and wounding personal attacks that goody goodies complain about here when they think they can act all righteous without blowback? 
 

Here,I’ll try one. You’re a self absorbed deuce bag who doesn’t realize that this thread is for unloading on Jack while he can’t attack back. Deuce bag.

See? That shouldn’t hurt much and I’m sober and not hung over, nor am I reaching for an alcoholic beverage to stop the shakes or whatever drunks do in the morning to get moving. I’m just typing away with a cup of Columbia’s second finest export here on the boat...

The point is, don’t be like a gun toting, Bible thumping, keg smashing old bitch on whoremoans and leave us alone unless you have something to say about Jack. 

Speaking of drunks Jack is OK when you mix it with coke (the soda kind, not the white powder kind)

Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Fah Kiew Tu said:

The best way to spot a wanna be is when they post anonymously on a sailing forum claiming they are a pro.

You and @LB 15 do that constantly. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

You do know that this is an anonymous online forum, right? To like, protect our identities from LordDubin and other dangerous types like him out there...

Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Snaggletooth said:

whoise mackeng up alle theise stupid rulles?

Careful there Snaggy. people who question our supreme leader have been known to disappear.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, AJ Oliver said:

You and @LB 15 do that constantly. 

You quoted the wrong person again you beardy old homo. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, LB 15 said:

You quoted the wrong person again you beardy old homo. 

Go easy - whenever I see an AJ post I picture what should be his avatar here - a blowfish that's been poked one time too many, all globular, spines poking out, filled with self-importance and indignant that nobody here recognises his true value, pursed little mouth and going nowhere...

FKT

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Sail4beer said:

Deuce bag.

Is this a bag full of twos? A number 2 in a bag?

Actually I like it. A flaming deuce bag has potential. And I'm sure there are professional deuce bangers on here.

Deuce bangers was a mistype (meant deuce baggers). But then I realised the potential of calling someone a deuce banging deuce bag. Nttawwt...

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

That’s auto correct for you!

Makin up shit whenever it wants because it’s better than usThe World is a better place and Sunseeker made it possible:) 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Se7en said:

Is this a bag full of twos? A number 2 in a bag?

Actually I like it. A flaming deuce bag has potential. And I'm sure there are professional deuce bangers on here.

Deuce bangers was a mistype (meant deuce baggers). But then I realised the potential of calling someone a deuce banging deuce bag. Nttawwt...

The question remains, what about the Little Deuce Coupe?

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, quod umbra said:
5 hours ago, Snaggletooth said:

whoise mackeng up alle theise stupid rulles?

Careful there Snaggy. people who question our supreme leader have been known to disappear.

Ime am no solidiere in white............. and wille notte be dissapearred...............               :)

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Fah Kiew Tu said:

Go easy - whenever I see an AJ post I picture what should be his avatar here - a blowfish that's been poked one time too many, all globular, spines poking out, filled with self-importance and indignant that nobody here recognises his true value, pursed little mouth and going nowhere...

FKT

A puckered mouth like a dog's bottom. Great line from Roald Dahl that would suit Prof AJ.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Love that Hot Rod Lincoln. The first time I heard that I was with my Grandmother. She also loved "Boy Named Sue" by the inimitable Johnny. She even made a 78 with her cousin when she was a teenager in the teens--we played THAT on the Victrola.

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/7/2021 at 6:06 PM, Sea warrior said:

no shit.

 

I never knew I was a Republican until I joined this place, sure, I’ve never voted Republican but no matter.

 

Turns out I’m also a racist and a homophobe even though I’m married to a woman of color, have biracial children and also have a transgender employee.

 

 

I tell ya, the thing I’ve learned from this joint.

 

 

 

lol

you don't knows any midgets little people?

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...