3 minutes ago, LB 15 said:

Who the fuck writes over 7 thousand posts about a country they don’t live in? 

I'll just quietly check how many I've got in PA and get back to you .......

• Like 1
  • Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

no shit.   I never knew I was a Republican until I joined this place, sure, I’ve never voted Republican but no matter.   Turns out I’m also a racist and a homophobe even though I’m

Fuck that. Annoying little twerp, he was.

A.J. is one of the rare ones who takes pride in both identifying himself and being an absolutely obnoxious asshole. It’s an odd combination, and not one I’d recommend. 

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Mid said:

I'll just quietly check how many I've got in PA .......

Mid If after checking you find yourself on the podium, you can always say your posts were all or predominantly content, (not shit posts) and a multiple passport holder even better, if say the thread title is a country outside your place of residence.

Outside those two you will stand out like dogs balls.

UK B1-1-17 Posts.jpg

Jack since you spent months staying up all night re-posting the same childish Angela Merkel memes literally 100's of times during the bender that led to your recent banning, it is a little late to try to occupy the high ground cupcake. 

• Like 1
17 minutes ago, jack_sparrow said:

and a multiple passport holder

Is it the ex Irish politician back story this time? Or the retired English music mogul? The legendary offshore navigator and pro delivery skipper? The guy who ate the last Mango in Paris maybe?

Exactly how many passports do you have Walter Mitty?

25 minutes ago, LB 15 said:

Is it the ex Irish politician back story this time? Or the retired English music mogul? The legendary offshore navigator and pro delivery skipper? The guy who ate the last Mango in Paris maybe?

Exactly how many passports do you have Walter Mitty?

Jeebus, but you are a tiresome cyber-punk. 

You could engage in an exchange of views on whatever topics, and ignore those that are of less interest to you . . 

But NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO - you just have to play the cyber-bully. 

Can't wait for your formal outing - do you have a gown on order ? 

2 minutes ago, AJ Oliver said:

You could engage in an exchange of views on whatever topics, and ignore those that are of less interest to you . . 

Can i put you down for the last dance Professor? BTW what does my fun with Jack have to do with you?

Your trolling and unwanted attention is making me feel very uncomfortable...and bullied...you are making me feel worthless...I am deeply offended...and quite hurt.

Stop it you big bullying bearded homo, stop it or I will cry!

18 hours ago, AJ Oliver said:

OMG you are stupid. I mean really freaking dumb shit stupid. You may actually be worse than Jack in terms of funny and stupid all rolled into one.

43 minutes ago, Wess said:
19 hours ago, AJ Oliver said:

Expand  

OMG you are stupid. I mean really freaking dumb shit stupid. You may actually be worse than Jack in terms of funny and stupid all rolled into one.

On 4/30/2021 at 9:28 PM, Snaggletooth said:
On 4/30/2021 at 9:06 PM, AJ Oliver said:

The only thing more pathetic than a bully is a bully's enabler sidekick. 

image.jpeg.431db1f90f1259c27e21e7ce081e7a6f.jpeg

allso nowen as a 'toade

images - 2021-05-05T092556.316.jpeg

21 hours ago, LB 15 said:

Can i put you down for the last dance Professor? BTW what does my fun with Jack have to do with you?

Your trolling and unwanted attention is making me feel very uncomfortable...and bullied...you are making me feel worthless...I am deeply offended...and quite hurt.

Stop it you big bullying bearded homo, stop it or I will cry!

I think AJ has wood for you....

On 5/4/2021 at 10:12 AM, LB 15 said:

And look who is the chief contributor. Nearly half the 18k posts by our bloviator in residence. Who the fuck writes over 7 thousand posts about a country they don’t live in? 

F7CFA540-3D09-48AB-A7F7-B9A8F862D952.jpeg

He is also by far the lead poster in the Sweden COVID thread. His only connection to the county will be the 8mm Swedish movie collection he obsessed over in his youth.

1394072992_ScreenShot2021-05-05at11_24_49.thumb.png.0a8a62e4a297daf58aec7320e62d221f.png

2 hours ago, The Dark Knight said:
7 hours ago, LB 15 said:

Is this your idea of ignoring someone?

I always love it when idiots advertise that they are ignoring someone.

Hoppy what I love more is when a idiot "toade" doesn't know the difference between a "reply" and "ignore"

1426092407_IgnoreLB1_reply.jpg.de3cbaa6a0134764b15f600d197a02ab.jpg

1721129244_IgnoreLB2_reply.jpg.a38fb4a401205e7c92a1ec47f8f3c340.jpg

OR

they are a smart "toade" knowing the difference between a "reply" and "ignore"

BECAUSE

they KNOW 'toadie wranglers' really 'Likey' "ignore" as that means they can lie and make up shit and be 'ignored', maybe for....say 1 month, 24 days not including today?

420442072_Ignoreoneanother_reply.jpg.758f313764d6a4ea567fcb2ccf132149.jpg

So when a "toade" replies as the self appointed battle field strategist saying to the 'toadie wrangler' the white flag has been hoisted after 1 month, 24 days .....

........ogh dear the 'toade wrangler' may need to find a smarter 'toade' don't you think? 

Now Hoppy if you want to be a smart "toadie" may I suggest you read the works of Chinese military strategist Sun Tzu.

I always love it when idiots advertise that they are ignoring someone.

It is so.......

image.png.539d562f3768fd6c5eb8ec37e176770b.png

OR

Hoppy maybe think this is a good time to hoist the white flag yourself and stop being a "toade"??

Either way your choice, I don't care.

He is also by far the lead poster in the Sweden COVID thread. His only connection to the county will be the 8mm Swedish movie collection he obsessed over in his youth.

1394072992_ScreenShot2021-05-05at11_24_49.thumb.png.0a8a62e4a297daf58aec7320e62d221f.png

Hoppy that thread is actually is a very good example where you weren't a "toade".

You started the thread in April last year, having lived in Sweden for a few years, and your content excellent as your partner was a nurse there.

All three (4 incl recently arrived PCN) of us there on the same page except Kate the flat earther (also my downvoting "toadie" where the wrangler posted way back he should be booted so he became a "toade"...fucking funny).

I enjoy that thread and have close family living close by and a more distant relative there. Also the wrangler's presence was sparse there in the last 8 months of chasing me, about the only one. 

Hoppy however as soon as I return from being booted, the 'toad wrangler' arrived there (with Wess who made a goose of himself) on that thread,  and then you suddenly went all "toade" there and spoiled that.

Now you complain one year on about my presence on that thread??

Pity....

...and uber "toade"

5 hours ago, Wess said:

Well, at least I am apparently funny . .  sorta 

And you got no game at all as a Bully Sidekick 

Name calling is all you have. 

Beyond pathetic. 

I'm going to have to report ya to LB - the Uber-Bully 

3 hours ago, The Dark Knight said:

And look who is the chief contributor...

PS

Hoppy I forgot to thank you for at least acknowledging there I was a "contributor" buried in your "toade" shit.....

....and ask was it you who just said "What happened to Anglea"? as I was going to correct you; its 'Angela'

She is still in office and successor appointed for next election.

Here she is in full flight when I started using memes as I couldn't be fucked replying in writing anymore to 'toad wrangler' 'non-contributors'.

They certainly didn't lead led to "your recent banning". That reason was an 'outing' (but already outed themselves and didn't care) as posted near top of the last page HERE, NOT Angela memes like this.

IMG_20210504_152032.thumb.jpg.26407c892afbfe1c38682203696b4739.jpgIMG_20210504_152421.jpg.cc436de21618b9dc339a211661f292b1.jpg

1 hour ago, jack_sparrow said:

PS

Hoppy I forgot to thank you for at least acknowledging there I was a "contributor" buried in your "toade" shit.....

I never said such a thing....

3 hours ago, The Dark Knight said:

28 minutes ago, The Dark Knight said:
1 hour ago, jack_sparrow said:

PS

I never said such a thing...

Sorry Hoppy it was the wrangler...now that's that's funny

Forget the thank you then

No sorry from you that you got ignore and reply wrong OR doing a backflip about Swedish thread after a year

I will now leave you alone to do what you are good at 

Keep it up "toade"

If someone is going to the shops can you grab some more popcorn for me? Jack’s next meltdown is underway and I don’t want to miss a second of it. Better grab a couple o six packs while you are there.

5 hours ago, AJ Oliver said:

I'm going to have to report ya to LB - the Uber-Bully 

Thank you for your report to the beardy homo butthurt help line. Unfortunately all our operators are busy at the moment but as your call is unimportant to us, you can go fuck yourself.

Hold the line and one of our councillors will be with you eventually.

6 hours ago, jack_sparrow said:

A slow drip feed from a slow drip. The only person being tortured by this is you petal. 

If having your lies exposed causes you such butt hurt that you sit up all night , searching, scrolling back, quoting, cut and pasting, highlighting and twisting the facts to try and save face, then perhaps you might save yourself a lot of time by simply not posting bullshit in the first place? But please keep digging your hole for yourself. It is high comedy.

BTW was your latest essay a new one or just a repost of one of your previous meltdown posts? I couldn’t be fucked reading it past the first few lines. You really are a dull cunt Jack.

However the meme really made the post. Keep up the good work.

That’s another Teezer if you can imagine another terrible band hacking classic hits. Luckily, I was not that guitarist, I play that intro the way Neil Schon does. 

Here’s the wreck I was in. I considered it a free backup band when I went to rehearsal. I was building a fiberglass deck for a member of the band and got dragged into it for a while. Me on starboard

44F1BCB7-287A-4CC6-960C-C541C35F18A1.jpeg

• Like 1