MSG. (lest we forget).....

Hey Boothy, thanks for that. A great photo of an amazing lady.

I remember our last skype video call, a 3 way with another passed member here. She was dying and knew, our mate was dying and didn't. I miss Catherine Mary.

• Like 3
19 minutes ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

I recall the day that picture was taken on Bimini.  A good time was had by all. What a trip. GTC. 

She's just got that sweet, happy little-Midwest-girl-walks-barefoot-on-sandy-tropical-island-beach-for-the-first-time look on her face. It's simply f'ng priceless......:)

• Like 1
26 minutes ago, El Mariachi said:
47 minutes ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

I recall the day that picture was taken on Bimini.  A good time was had by all. What a trip. GTC. 

She's just got that sweet, happy little-Midwest New York -girl-walks-barefoot-on-sandy-tropical-island-beach-for-the-first-time look on her face. It's simply f'ng priceless......:)

fixte                        :)

• Like 1

I was quite surprised to get a very nice card from her towards the end thanking me for my donation to her care, that she would take the time to send me a card when she knew the end was near was very classy. Never met her, but I think about her from time to time.

• Like 2
18 minutes ago, Snaggletooth said:

fixte                        :)

Grass-see-ass......

Queen of the Sharpie....

Mainsheetsister last post in Astronomy was a while ago... but her last visit on SA was March 24.. not sure if she posted anything or not...

2 hours ago, Bump-n-Grind said:

Queen of the Sharpie....

Mainsheetsister last post in Astronomy was a while ago... but her last visit on SA was March 24.. not sure if she posted anything or not...

i guess we got nuthin' worth commenting on...  we'all can be pretty rude on here.

1 hour ago, Snaggletooth said:
2 hours ago, El Mariachi said:

Grass-see-ass......

daye notta                                 :)

I'm not sure about this SA language school. :P

• Like 1
10 hours ago, Grande Mastere Dreade said:

i guess we got nuthin' worth commenting on...  we'all can be pretty rude on here.

Wait, there's better things to do than shit-posting on SA?  Who knew?

I always enjoyed reading Catherine's posts.  Her refreshing personality came through in her writing.  Wish I could have met her, or better yet, sailed with her. 

• Like 4
1 hour ago, Rain Man said:

I always enjoyed reading Catherine's posts.  Her refreshing personality came through in her writing.  Wish I could have met her, or better yet, sailed with her. 

+1.

She ruined a date for me. Took a newly met date to a pre boat show party in Providence. She lifted her shirt and asked if anyone had a Sharpie. I was prepared and whipped it out...signed in big letters. My date left in a huff. I'll never forget her for the great favor to me. I still don't know how the date got home. Don't really care.

• Like 2
13 hours ago, Rain Man said:

+ another

I'm also missing Austin

• Like 2
54 minutes ago, The Big D said:

She ruined a date for me. Took a newly met date to a pre boat show party in Providence. She lifted her shirt and asked if anyone had a Sharpie. I was prepared and whipped it out...signed in big letters. My date left in a huff. I'll never forget her for the great favor to me. I still don't know how the date got home. Don't really care.

That was an excellant time.

Boy, do I miss her.