Jump to content

Recommended Posts

This is the logical and inevitable product of the blind worship of free markets, which we know are not free at all, and the relentless pursuit of profits and wealth.  Go long on water is my advice.  

Just more evidence that the human race often sucks.

Is it possible that the very air we breath will be next?

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Been a reality here for a while Ed.

Last contract I got was from a water Utility that at the time was the most expensive in Australia.

This what will happen to the rest of the world.

Edit: I bought a property that is self sufficient in water, but in some other parts of Australia, water that falls from the sky onto your property is not yours.  That's what happens when something is so scarce, and the bean counters are in charge.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Ed Lada said:

This is Truly Frightening

And kinda worthy of all the capitalization. Coca-Cola has been working on cornering drinking water markets for years.

"Whiskey's for drinkin', water's for fightin'."

Got a desalinator on your boat?

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Ed Lada said:

Is it possible that the very air we breath will be next?

Phillip K. Dick foresaw that in the '50s in We can remember it for you wholesale. 

 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Randro said:

That's what happens when something is so scarce, and the bean counters are in charge.

I long ago realized that MBAs are smarter than doctors, lawyers, or Indian chiefs.

Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, Blue Crab said:
1 hour ago, Randro said:

That's what happens when something is so scarce, and the bean counters are in charge.

I long ago realized that MBAs are smarter than doctors, lawyers, or Indian chiefs.

I woude of thouht moire brazzen, unscruppoulouse, and soullesse, befoire thickeng smarttere.                      :) 

  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Blue Crab said:

The score is kept with Benjamins.

Well just remember what the good lord said, it's easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for a greedy, amoral, sonovabitch to get into heaven.   

It's almost enough to make me want to become a believer!  But I'll settle for being glad that I'm old and I hope to be long gone before the shit hits the fan.  

An ancient guy like you can just sit back and laugh about all of it you lucky bastard.

3 hours ago, Randro said:

Been a reality here for a while Ed.

Last contract I got was from a water Utility that at the time was the most expensive in Australia.

This what will happen to the rest of the world.

Edit: I bought a property that is self sufficient in water, but in some other parts of Australia, water that falls from the sky onto your property is not yours.  That's what happens when something is so scarce, and the bean counters are in charge.

If you watch the doc, more than half of it is about Australia.  

I want to know how much of Australia's problem is caused by trying to grow shit where shit shouldn't be grown.  Like in the middle of a desert for example.  They interviewed one farmer that said something about his water bill was over a million Aus$ for just a few months.  They asked him of that would cause him to go out of business.  The farmer paused a moment, and then said, no, but it will make things tough for us.  I wonder how rich he got using cheap water to irrigate a desert before the water price went up.  Perhaps his family had been there for generations doing it.  I think humans have a right to have free or very low cost water to sustain their own life but I also believe there are greedy people on both sides of this issue.

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

Talking to a friend one day about international shipping. He puts ships and cargos together in Canada. I asked if empty oil tankers could not go back to the Middle East full with fresh water cargoes. A few mouths later he told me tankers taking on water were told by the Canadians to stop. Silly really rivers full of fresh water dump in to the ocean all over the east coast of Canada why not “sell some the the Rivers flow to the Middle East in the form of return tanker loads”?

Link to post
Share on other sites

It is really a supply and demand issue.  In the Great Lakes Basin we have ground water literally every where.  What ever we use mostly goes back into the basin. Private shallow wells supply cheap decent decent water .

.image.jpeg.643fbbf0c0f547a1dec672e2837cda36.jpeg

Link to post
Share on other sites

same shit in the American west... where in many places it's illegal to have a rain catchment barrel on the downspouts of your house.... because some fuck  in LA or Vegas wants a lawn or a fountain and some other fuck in Colorado sold him the rights to your rainwater. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Bump-n-Grind said:

same shit in the American west... where in many places it's illegal to have a rain catchment barrel on the downspouts of your house.... because some fuck  in LA or Vegas wants a lawn or a fountain and some other fuck in Colorado sold him the rights to your rainwater. 

The courts reviewed that?  Does anybody actually check down spouts?

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, warbird said:

The courts reviewed that?  Does anybody actually check down spouts?

yeah, apparently they do... My friends in Red Cliff got a citation for having a rainwater catchment system that kept a few thousand gallons from entering the Eagle River.    I think it this system is being revised, but slowly...     Bmiller or a couple of the other CO locals would  have more insights on this than I do... I just know what happened to my friend in Red Cliff and what little I read in the papers a few years ago. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Blue Crab said:

I long ago realized that MBAs are smarter than doctors, lawyers, or Indian chiefs.

Not smarter - they just have no ethics component in their education.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Ed Lada said:

I want to know how much of Australia's problem is caused by trying to grow shit where shit shouldn't be grown.  Like in the middle of a desert for example.

Or growing almonds in SoCal - one ton of water to grow one pound of almonds.

Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, SloopJonB said:

Or growing almonds in SoCal - one ton of water to grow one pound of almonds.

Or rice in CA.  Plain idiotic.

This spring has been seriously low on rainfall, and the Sierra Nevada snowpack is about 50% of normal.  Some commercial water rationing is starting already.

Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, SloopJonB said:

Or growing almonds in SoCal - one ton of water to grow one pound of almonds.

I grew up on Lake Erie, it wasn't until I was a teenager that they installed water meters.  Before that is was a few bucks a month for water and sewer combined.  Even with the metering, water was still cheap.  And it rains a lot in that area so even though there is a lot of agriculture, irrigation is rare.  

In places in the US like California, parts of Texas, and other places water politics are worse than presidential politics.  Corruption and the buddy system rule the day.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, DRIFTW00D said:

Talking to a friend one day about international shipping. He puts ships and cargos together in Canada. I asked if empty oil tankers could not go back to the Middle East full with fresh water cargoes. A few mouths later he told me tankers taking on water were told by the Canadians to stop. Silly really rivers full of fresh water dump in to the ocean all over the east coast of Canada why not “sell some the the Rivers flow to the Middle East in the form of return tanker loads”?

If Canada told them to stop taking on water, it might be due to existing agreements with the partner country. Canada controls 1/4 of the world's freshwater. They are already exporting it, but not so much as water, rather, "virtual water."

Virtual water exports means that you export the products where water is needed to make it ... plastic, wheat, corn, cheese and leather.

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, P_Wop said:

Or rice in CA.  Plain idiotic.

This spring has been seriously low on rainfall, and the Sierra Nevada snowpack is about 50% of normal.  Some commercial water rationing is starting already.

They grow almonds in Arizona and rice in California often BECAUSE they are water-thirsty crops. The U.S. Army Corps of Engineers puts in these water projects for a specific demand, and that demand needs to remain to justify continued maintenance and expansion of these water projects.

It's all in this book. Anyone who lives west of the Mississippi and doesn't read this book is missing out ...

9780140104325-us-300.jpg&f=1&nofb=1

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Bump-n-Grind said:

yeah, apparently they do... My friends in Red Cliff got a citation for having a rainwater catchment system that kept a few thousand gallons from entering the Eagle River.    I think it this system is being revised, but slowly...     Bmiller or a couple of the other CO locals would  have more insights on this than I do... I just know what happened to my friend in Red Cliff and what little I read in the papers a few years ago. 

correct, no rain water collection systems in colorado...     in texas a landowner has water rights and can pump as much as they want out of the ground...       ozarka (bottle water company) bought land in east texas and started pumping out of the greenland aquifer..   people with shallow wells found them dry...   

but if you real fuckery,  see what china is doing to the rivers on the border of laos / vietnam / thailand   basically cutting off 90% of supply..   then you have the dam project in ethiopia  which will drastically cut flow into sudan and egypt

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, SloopJonB said:

Or growing almonds in SoCal - one ton of water to grow one pound of almonds.

the nerve of FUCKS using all that water to feed plants that do nothing more than feed us while purifying the air and said water all the while keeping life on earth healthy

FUCK THAT, More Laws and Taxes and lowcost housing over the fields that once feed us

we can buy shit to eat from countries saving money by using tried and true methods of farming Like DDT and Malathion

Better living through Chemistry .... ask any Monsanto Scientist

 

 

 

 

 

 

GET YER VACCINE before the Stage 4 TEST is completed !!

Link to post
Share on other sites

Global fight over water?  Nothing new, so I didn't watch Ed's youtube.  Did it mention the USAF/NATO providing air cover to the Muslim Brotherhood in 2011 to help them trap and murder Khadafi after he had finally agreed to abdicate and leave?  It wasn't just the 140 odd tons of gold bullion and similar silver reserves that would have destabilized EU currency had he remained in power.  Check out the vast aquifers he controlled.

And I remember reading on Democrat Underground some 15 years ago that the Bush crime family bought a hundred thousand acres or more above the Gurani Aquifer in South America.  An uncontaminated, quickly recharging aquifer larger than Texas.  Right wing conspiracy fans claimed Soros owned the adjacent property.  Some claimed Moonies owned land there, too.  Who knows if it's true, but that's a lot of fresh water.

Libyas-Aquifiers.jpg

Aquiferoguarani.jpg

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, RedTuna said:

Who knows if it's true

It could just be me but that's a rather important point isn't it?

20% of the world's surface fresh water is contained in the Great Lakes.  Does Soros own them too?  I've heard a Right wing rumor to that effect.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Grande Mastere Dreade said:

 

but if you real fuckery,  see what china is doing to the rivers on the border of laos / vietnam / thailand   basically cutting off 90% of supply..  

This is not a good situation for any of the countries downstream of Emperor Xi's nasty empire.

As for collecting rain water, that is all we have. Experience of living on board helps when we get no rain for 3 months. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

This whole topic has particular resonance for offshore sailors, well represented here.  Water and fuel (and electricity derived from it) are basic prime resources.  I've explained this ad nauseam to cleantech conferences, on the topic of efficiency. 

On a yacht on an ocean crossing you don't pump your head with fresh water, you don't wash up in fresh water (perhaps a light rinse, though), you don't leave the lights on, you don't etc....

I was brutally reminded of the divergence in thinking after a delivery from Italy to New York in the early 80s.  Even being totally frugal, we had about a day's worth of water and fuel when we arrived early on Sunday morning.  The skyscrapers were fully lit, doubtless with A/C running and elevators standing by too.  All empty. 

I thought at the time (and still do) that this waste was a monumental affront.

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

I strongly support the notion that access to enough and clean water is a basic human right.

Wall Street et al should have no say and no business here.

 

And that less than cute fellow stating that "Just because water is life doesn't mean you can't put a price on it." ... what would be the price on his life?

$2.5 billion for annual global water trades? Or maybe just $1.45 for a 9mm hollow point?

 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, RedTuna said:

 

And I remember reading on Democrat Underground some 15 years ago that the Bush crime family bought a hundred thousand acres or more above the Gurani Aquifer in South America.  An uncontaminated, quickly recharging aquifer larger than Texas.  Right wing conspiracy fans claimed Soros owned the adjacent property.  Some claimed Moonies owned land there, too.  Who knows if it's true, but that's a lot of fresh water.

Aquiferoguarani.jpg

except that a lot of the deforestation of the amazon has caused a shift in weather patterns and a lot of that area encompassed by the aquifier is now in severe drought conditons..   so it might not be a good bet...

Link to post
Share on other sites

Just watched Soylent Green last night.  It's set in 2022.

Watched through to the end.  They were rationing water.

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, DA-WOODY said:

the nerve of FUCKS using all that water to feed plants that do nothing more than feed us while purifying the air and said water all the while keeping life on earth healthy

FUCK THAT, More Laws and Taxes and lowcost housing over the fields that once feed us

we can buy shit to eat from countries saving money by using tried and true methods of farming Like DDT and Malathion

Better living through Chemistry .... ask any Monsanto Scientist

That post is stupid enough to be worthy of the biggest dumbfucks here Woody.

Is the concept of growing extremely water intensive crops in the desert a bit too complex for you?

Does the idea of of desert farmers selecting food crops that don't require extreme amounts of water cause your knees to jerk as well?

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, P_Wop said:

This whole topic has particular resonance for offshore sailors, well represented here.  Water and fuel (and electricity derived from it) are basic prime resources.  I've explained this ad nauseam to cleantech conferences, on the topic of efficiency. 

On a yacht on an ocean crossing you don't pump your head with fresh water, you don't wash up in fresh water (perhaps a light rinse, though), you don't leave the lights on, you don't etc....

I was brutally reminded of the divergence in thinking after a delivery from Italy to New York in the early 80s.  Even being totally frugal, we had about a day's worth of water and fuel when we arrived early on Sunday morning.  The skyscrapers were fully lit, doubtless with A/C running and elevators standing by too.  All empty. 

I thought at the time (and still do) that this waste was a monumental affront.

Of course, when you arrived in the 80s, those skyscrapers had mechanical systems that worked on a heat recapture system including the heat from the light fixtures.  Instead of temperature regulating the building every morning it was more energy efficient to keep the system operating using that heat.  

With LED lights and laptops, energy demands and systems are changing and lighting is now typically controlled by demand sensors.

Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, justsomeguy! said:

Phillip K. Dick foresaw that in the '60 s in We can remember it for you wholesale. 

 

FTFY :)

And Frank Herbert .

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, SloopJonB said:

Or growing almonds in SoCal - one ton of water to grow one pound of almonds.

or 130 pints of water for an almond milk latté.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, SloopJonB said:

Or growing almonds in SoCal - one ton of water to grow one pound of almonds.

Agree, but it's a short term problem, once we finish killing off those pesky bees we will be done with almonds.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, animeproblem said:

Agree, but it's a short term problem, once we finish killing off those pesky bees we will be done with almonds.

Excellent!

Let's just circumvent this insanely ressource hungry old fashioned farming of raw materials and grow cheeseburgers and t-shirts instead! :)

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, El Borracho said:

However the corporate titans see only opportunity:

Seeing opportunity in every possible thing is how they become corporate titans.  

People with morals and reasonable human values should not apply for a corporate titanship.  They won't even get past security on the ground floor.

Link to post
Share on other sites

There is plenty of water on the planet,  just seems lots of people seem to chose to live where there isn't plenty of water.  LA is a nice place to live for 5 million people, the next 7 million should move elsewhere.  Old agricultural water "Rights" in the Sierra water shed should probably be revisited. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, warbird said:

There is plenty of water on the planet,  just seems lots of people seem to chose to live where there isn't plenty of water.  LA is a nice place to live for 5 million people, the next 7 million should move elsewhere.  Old agricultural water "Rights" in the Sierra water shed should probably be revisited. 

Does Europe have water issues?  I don't know.  Seems there is only issues where an abundance of water areas abut arid or semi arid locations/ecosystems.

Link to post
Share on other sites

All you need to make fresh water is power. Desalination scales up.

In 50 years or so we'll be done burning hydrocarbons. Electricity will be more or less just the cost of maintenance on depreciated renewable infrastructure (solar, wind, wave, tide) or else they'll have figured out how to stabilize the tokamak. In any case, in a post hydrocarbon world, the problem of fresh water gets solved with big pipes. Deserts tend to be cloudless a lot of the time - solar energy powers desalinators and pumps. If you want to grow cotton in the Mojave, all you need is cash and an agreement with a road/rail/grid/native-land easement holder from the coast. It's a lot cheaper to build plant than to fight wars over water. And nobody dies.

In any case, the water problem is short term and easy to fix if society wants it fixed. Solar radiation powers the natural water cycle (evaporation, onshore wind, rain in mountains, water in rivers, rivers to ocean). Engineering just fixes the randomness of rain, and puts the water on the spot needed instead of scattering it over a mountain first and hoping some of it is available to sprinkle on the lettuces. Plus, the natural cycle continues anyway. 

$1.9T was the cost of the Iraq war. You could buy a lot of windmills and big pipes for that much money. Now that the technology exists, there's simply no excuse for a fight over water rights.

  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Wet Spreaders said:

All you need to make fresh water is power. Desalination scales up.

In 50 years or so we'll be done burning hydrocarbons. Electricity will be more or less just the cost of maintenance on depreciated renewable infrastructure (solar, wind, wave, tide) or else they'll have figured out how to stabilize the tokamak. In any case, in a post hydrocarbon world, the problem of fresh water gets solved with big pipes. Deserts tend to be cloudless a lot of the time - solar energy powers desalinators and pumps. If you want to grow cotton in the Mojave, all you need is cash and an agreement with a road/rail/grid/native-land easement holder from the coast. It's a lot cheaper to build plant than to fight wars over water. And nobody dies.

In any case, the water problem is short term and easy to fix if society wants it fixed. Solar radiation powers the natural water cycle (evaporation, onshore wind, rain in mountains, water in rivers, rivers to ocean). Engineering just fixes the randomness of rain, and puts the water on the spot needed instead of scattering it over a mountain first and hoping some of it is available to sprinkle on the lettuces. Plus, the natural cycle continues anyway. 

$1.9T was the cost of the Iraq war. You could buy a lot of windmills and big pipes for that much money. Now that the technology exists, there's simply no excuse for a fight over water rights.

This is a great idea. If we pump enough sea water out of the ocean to make fresh water for growing things in deserts, there will be no sea level rise to worry about. In fact we might suck to much water and sea levels will drop, killing all the creatures around the shoreline. So we will need to speed up melting the glaciers to keep pace with the big pumps and big pipes running on almost free energy. We will also need to keep them from reforming and lowering the sea level below the pump intakes.

So burn oil and coal as much as possible. We'll, apart from China, they are already doing their best.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Wet Spreaders said:

All you need to make fresh water is power. Desalination scales up.

In 50 years or so we'll be done burning hydrocarbons. Electricity will be more or less just the cost of maintenance on depreciated renewable infrastructure (solar, wind, wave, tide) or else they'll have figured out how to stabilize the tokamak. In any case, in a post hydrocarbon world, the problem of fresh water gets solved with big pipes. Deserts tend to be cloudless a lot of the time - solar energy powers desalinators and pumps. If you want to grow cotton in the Mojave, all you need is cash and an agreement with a road/rail/grid/native-land easement holder from the coast. It's a lot cheaper to build plant than to fight wars over water. And nobody dies.

In any case, the water problem is short term and easy to fix if society wants it fixed. Solar radiation powers the natural water cycle (evaporation, onshore wind, rain in mountains, water in rivers, rivers to ocean). Engineering just fixes the randomness of rain, and puts the water on the spot needed instead of scattering it over a mountain first and hoping some of it is available to sprinkle on the lettuces. Plus, the natural cycle continues anyway. 

$1.9T was the cost of the Iraq war. You could buy a lot of windmills and big pipes for that much money. Now that the technology exists, there's simply no excuse for a fight over water rights.

Yep. heard this before. We bought the latest and greatest “golden medallion home” to “live better electrically” in the early 60’s. Between nuclear power and hydro from things like the Tennessee Valley Authority, electricity was going to be so cheap, you would not meter it and only pay a small distribution fee. 
 

https://www.smecc.org/live_better_electrically_medallion_home.htm

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Mike in Seattle said:

, they should be delivering my Mr. Fusion any day now.

That thing is more than just another microwave. Be sure not to open the door until after it dings.

Link to post
Share on other sites

What a bunch of grumpy cynics! Technology has done a pretty good job of improving the human condition over the last 300 years or so - just because the odd futuristic crazy of Operation Ploughshares vintage got the date of controlled fusion power wrong by half a century, that does not make it impossible. They have the temperature and they have the plasma confinement time - it's just a matter of a little tuning to improve one or other parameter by a small factor and it's "game on"! 50 years is a blip in the march of civilization... 

Curmudgeons! Nothing is like it was when I was what I never was but wished I had been in the sunshine of my youth before I got beaten by a world that didn't work the way I dreamt it would blah blah blah....

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, Mike in Seattle said:

, they should be delivering my Mr. Fusion any day now.

did you order direct from the factory or thru Amazon?

Amazon.com: Diamond Select Toys Back to the Future 2: Mr. Fusion Electronic  Prop Replica Statue: Toys & Games

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/6/2021 at 7:41 AM, Bump-n-Grind said:

same shit in the American west... where in many places it's illegal to have a rain catchment barrel on the downspouts of your house.... because some fuck  in LA or Vegas wants a lawn or a fountain and some other fuck in Colorado sold him the rights to your rainwater. 

It's all about control. They want to control the average person while the $$$donors to your elected officials get to do what they want.

On 4/7/2021 at 2:50 PM, warbird said:

There is plenty of water on the planet,  just seems lots of people seem to chose to live where there isn't plenty of water.  LA is a nice place to live for 5 million people, the next 7 million should move elsewhere.  Old agricultural water "Rights" in the Sierra water shed should probably be revisited. 

Good luck with that. it will take more money than Biden is tossing around to fight that battle. Having lived in So Cal since 1970 I've seen that the farmers reign supreme. We need water and food which is fine. But they should not make huge profits off of cheap water and illegal immigrant cheap labor.

It all reminds me of the movie China Town with Jack Nicholson. Corruption and power. Another great piece to watch is a short youtube piece  on calif political dynasties. It is relatively recent but does date back to the early 60's. https://youtu.be/trcSpd_YWIA I actually found it on several sites when searching. What I find interesting is about the patriarchs used their public positions for profit and how it has fueled the downward spiral of Calif by the Political Aristocracies.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

"...fueled the downward spiral of Calif ..."

Guys - listen to yourselves! So negative, so concerned with a mythical better past. It's the same bankrupt meme that fueled nihilistic MAGA - "Make America Great Again" simply implies that America is not "great" now. Which is a crock. America is great, it's the best place to live in the world, has the most powerful economy, free society, strong institutions, plenty of capital available for onward expansion etc. Sure, there are problems, as there are everywhere and everywhen, but the backwards-looking yearning for a better past that never was is just a refuge for losers bullshitting with other losers on their porch, sucking down their last Miller and looking forward to their "357" retirement plan.

Forward, relentlessly forward....

Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Wet Spreaders said:

"...fueled the downward spiral of Calif ..."

Guys - listen to yourselves! So negative, so concerned with a mythical better past. It's the same bankrupt meme that fueled nihilistic MAGA - "Make America Great Again" simply implies that America is not "great" now. Which is a crock. America is great, it's the best place to live in the world, has the most powerful economy, free society, strong institutions, plenty of capital available for onward expansion etc. Sure, there are problems, as there are everywhere and everywhen, but the backwards-looking yearning for a better past that never was is just a refuge for losers bullshitting with other losers on their porch, sucking down their last Miller and looking forward to their "357" retirement plan.

Forward, relentlessly forward....

Did you forget the purple font?  Asking for a friend.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Water in the West is gold. But due entirely to government subsidies (ya know...socialism for the 1%) water for farmers is nearly free. Free gold! Free stuff for self-made independent oligarchs! (Should I tag jzk and the other self-righteous fuckwits?)

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/9/2021 at 9:49 AM, Mike in Seattle said:

, they should be delivering my Mr. Fusion any day now.

So we know Mr Fusion can run on stale beer and banana peels with not much shielding.  Does anyone know if it's an aneutronic process?

Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm still working through the owners manual.

The picture writing is getting some strange results out of translator.

One side of the little picture said;

" doing if wrong STOP!  you are"

 

other side of  of the pic 

" immidiatley  you die will" 

, but another run  outputs 

 "immidiatley  planet die will"

 

, so I haven't gotten to the  " aneutronic" part yet  ?any idea what the pic looks like?

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Mike in Seattle said:

I'm still working through the owners manual.

The picture writing is getting some strange results out of translator.

One side of the little picture said;

" doing if wrong STOP!  you are"

 

other side of  of the pic 

" immidiatley  you die will" 

, but another run  outputs 

 "immidiatley  planet die will"

 

, so I haven't gotten to the  " aneutronic" part yet  ?any idea what the pic looks like?

 

 

You bought a cheap Chinese turboencabulator didn't you! 

That's what you get for trying to save a few bucks.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Ed Lada said:

You bought a cheap Chinese turboencabulator didn't you! 

That's what you get for trying to save a few bucks.

Ive haive seene the saime ressultes formr ECTs!  ( Expenive Chinese Turboncabulatores )                                        :)

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Ed Lada said:

You bought a cheap Chinese turboencabulator didn't you! 

That's what you get for trying to save a few bucks.

I saw what you did there....

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

OK, that helps,, found a pic that cleared that up.

Quote

,,, panendermic semi-boloid slots of the stator ,,,

Nope.

, after four consecutive runs through the translator, with consistant results,

,my units have the  ,,, panendermic fully articulated-boloid slots of the stator.

 

:)  , they  will have the the latest in upgraded   unilateral phase detractors,  too.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Mike in Seattle said:

OK, that helps,, found a pic that cleared that up.

Nope.

, after four consecutive runs through the translator, with consistant results,

,my units have the  ,,, panendermic fully articulated-boloid slots of the stator.

 

:)  , they  will have the the latest in upgraded   unilateral phase detractors,  too.

Oh yeah, that's a must have.  You'll be glad you upgraded.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/13/2021 at 12:54 PM, Mike in Seattle said:

I'm still working through the owners manual.

The picture writing is getting some strange results out of translator.

One side of the little picture said;

" doing if wrong STOP!  you are"

 

other side of  of the pic 

" immidiatley  you die will" 

, but another run  outputs 

 "immidiatley  planet die will"

 

, so I haven't gotten to the  " aneutronic" part yet  ?any idea what the pic looks like?

 

 

Yoda writes fusion manuals?

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...