Jump to content

Recommended Posts

On 4/11/2021 at 4:53 PM, warbird said:

I understand that reasoning but given we have been travelling, working, shopping, shipping, I am not sure I follow you logic.

  Careful about that logic stuff. It means you have to pay attention to numbers, real ones, and shit. What's the percentage people getting seriously ill from a COVID vaccine compared to the percentage of people getting seriously ill from COVID?     

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I respect their rats. Let them abstain. Get everyone vaccinated who wants a vaccine, and open things up. Let Darwin sort the rest out. 

For anyone who thinks that this is not a big deal if you are in a "low risk" group, you are mistaken and dangerously so. I am 52 and was very healthy coming into this, no risk factors at all. I s

ATLANTA, GA—In a surprise announcement today, the CDC revised its guidelines on social distancing. Vaccinated people can now ignore social distancing if needed in order to punch an unvaccinated person

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

Just interested in what would seem to be a salient fact...and not finding much to answer the question. 

https://coronavirus.ohio.gov/wps/portal/gov/covid-19/dashboards/covid-19-vaccine/covid-19-vaccination-dashboard
It’s self reported and there are a lot that didn’t report.  The numbers look bad.   

Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, Lark said:

https://coronavirus.ohio.gov/wps/portal/gov/covid-19/dashboards/covid-19-vaccine/covid-19-vaccination-dashboard
It’s self reported and there are a lot that didn’t report.  The numbers look bad.   

You have to change age group to race, on the right, 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/11/2021 at 11:04 AM, bhyde said:

Only problem with the Warbird/Anti-Vax crowd being allowed to roam freely among the vaccinated is eventually the virus could mutate into another variant that doesn't respond to the current vaccine. It's shear stupidity. Hopefully, the current strain will kill the stupid before it can mutate and kill the rest of us. Fingers crossed.

The China Virus has mutated....

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/11/2021 at 11:20 AM, badlatitude said:

 

The current drugs still do not have approval even after ten years of development. I have had both of my shots, but I certainly understand how some people can have reservations.

 

 

Yet countless lefty fucktards have wished me a painful ugly death on this forum in this thread....

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, warbird said:

Yet countless lefty fucktards have wished me a painful ugly death

Well, I would not go quite that far . . . 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, AJ Oliver said:

Well, I would not go quite that far . . . 

No, scan the thread.  Every asshole lefty fuckwad has wished me , hoped for, celebrated my certain death.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, warbird said:

Every asshole lefty fuckwad has wished me , hoped for, celebrated my certain death.

That is obviously not true, since I myself am a big time lefty FW 

But in flaunting your ignorance and Reichism, I can sort of sympathize  . . 

and not with you, in case you were wondering 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/9/2021 at 1:42 PM, Cal20sailor said:

  They plan to accept these and excuse them, but not on face value.  Those seeking exemption will have to do a fair amount of legwork to be excused.  This will not be a simple check a box and you're good to go.  Ergo, no 'thin rationales'.  

The Jews were not accorded such niceties in '41

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, warbird said:

Yet countless lefty fucktards have wished me a painful ugly death on this forum in this thread....

You are bringing that on to yourself. God gave you a way out of it, not our issue if you say no to Him.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, warbird said:

The Jews were not accorded such niceties in '41

still can't figure out the difference between gov't requirements and business practices. What a maroon.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Raz'r said:

You are bringing that on to yourself. God gave you a way out of it, not our issue if you say no to Him.

No fucktard, my choice, because it does not align with your euphoria driven, virtue signaling  opinion has been dismissed . Fuck you, die an ugly death.

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, AJ Oliver said:

That is obviously not true, since I myself am a big time lefty FW 

But in flaunting your ignorance and Reichism, I can sort of sympathize  . . 

and not with you, in case you were wondering 

Ignorance and REichism?

Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, warbird said:

Ignorance and REichism?

Reichista-ism ? 

However much I have felt urges to do so, 

I have not called for your ugly-ass painful death. 

But don't tempt me. 

Just get the poke(s) OK ?? 

You claim to be a science guy, so you have to know why it is important . . 

Don't you ?? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/11/2021 at 2:39 PM, warbird said:

There are anti-vaxers who resist all vaccinations.  Do not lump people like myself who have most common vaccinations but choose not to be part of a medical experiment and will not be virtue shamed into such foolishness. In three or four years when we know more about the side effects of the numerous vaccinations for the China Virus I will be able to choose if I want one and which brand has shown to be the least dangerous and/or most effective.

We used to be able to work together to solve problems like this one. But not any more because there are so many selfish cunts like yourself working to keep the mutations going and basically sabotage everyone.   I'd like to see this thing kill you, and people like you, soon and quickly.  Don't take that personally. It's not because I don't like you.  I only would like to see it as a matter of practicality.  Sort of like wanting a drunk driver to have a solo fatal accident before they hurt anyone else.  I actually don't like you, but am not applying it as a reason in this case.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, warbird said:

No, scan the thread.  Every asshole lefty fuckwad has wished me , hoped for, celebrated my certain death.

For the record, I'm not celebrating it any more than I would celebrate having to put a dog down.  No more than you are celebrating your direct collective threat to the rest of us.  Again, with me it is a matter of practicality.  It contributes to the solution to the problem you are personally creating.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, Raz'r said:

still can't figure out the difference between gov't requirements and business practices. What a maroon.

More notable would be his not figuring out the difference between getting a shot and the fucking Holocaust.

Obviously, I'm losing my patience with these idiots.

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, benwynn said:

More notable would be his not figuring out the difference between getting a shot and the fucking Holocaust.

Obviously, I'm losing my patience with these idiots.

Cutters

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, benwynn said:

More notable would be his not figuring out the difference between getting a shot and the fucking Holocaust.

Obviously, I'm losing my patience with these idiots.

I went to school in the 60's.  friends were victims of the cutters vaccine.

Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, warbird said:

 friends were victims of the cutters vaccine.

There ya go with that reasoning by anecdote thingy again .  . 

Do they teach that in the Reich-Schule ?? 

Honest to Jeebus dude, you claim to have a science background ?? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, benwynn said:

More notable would be his not figuring out the difference between getting a shot and the fucking Holocaust.

Obviously, I'm losing my patience with these idiots.

would you lose it if they started trying to debunk the laws of gravity?

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/6/2021 at 4:20 PM, Sol Rosenberg said:

Why would I feel any different about black people who deny science? This isn’t a racial issue to me, it is a public health issue. Let them take their chances too. That said, they ARE different from the folks who politicized a virus as a way to divide the public and the goobers who fell for that BS. They have historical reasons for mistrust. It doesn’t excuse them imo but it is a different motivation than the But Muh Rats crowd. 
 

The only group I would wish Covid on are those who raised doubts about the vaccines and then got vaccinated themselves. There is not enough harm in the world to match what those assholes deserve. 

Fair

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, warbird said:

The Jews were not accorded such niceties in '41

Wow, incoherent and out of context, in Michigan, that's known as a bender.

Link to post
Share on other sites

I got my COVID shot yesterday afternoon.  The Moderna.

My arm is a little sore where the microchip is settling into place.  I can already tell that it is transmitting and receiving.  Bill Gates is responsible for my thoughts being monitored, my actions being dictated.  I am now an unwitting participant in a Deep State, Soros-funded, Clinton-controlled scheme on a scale that makes the Jewish Space Lasers look tame.

This is even worse than when the Soviets tried to fluoridate our drinking water and ice cream.

Before it activates completely and turns me into a half man, half dog hybrid zombie that feeds on the flesh of babies I'd like to thank everyone here for all of the insightful commentary.  I've really enjoyed (for the most part) the exchanges in this forum.  

I don't feel well.  Maybe Alex Jones was right; the vaccine must have HIV in it after all.  I should have listened....

My God, it's happening-  I am feeling a compulsion to inspect the basement of every pizza joint in Rhode Island.  I'm thinking the Earth may be flat after all....  Holy shit this is all so confusing....

 

Cheers, Serge

  • Like 6
Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, warbird said:

I went to school in the 60's.  friends were victims of the cutters vaccine.

Not impressing me.  Because while your dwelling on something that happened back before we had color television, I've got friends and family who died from COVID 19 in the last few months.   

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, benwynn said:

Not impressing me.  Because while your dwelling on something that happened back before we had color television, I've got friends and family who died from COVID 19 in the last few months.   

 

 

As do I.

Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, warbird said:

As do I.

So, you just suck at math, then. Another failure of the public school system.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, benwynn said:

Not impressing me.  Because while your dwelling on something that happened back before we had color television, I've got friends and family who died from COVID 19 in the last few months.   

I grew up when color television was becoming available. Ritchie Rich down the street, he had color TV (which completely sucked ... but in color!) We had black and white. So I never got the Star Trek redshirt jokes. I really didn't.

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Olsonist said:

I grew up when color television was becoming available. Ritchie Rich down the street, he had color TV (which completely sucked ... but in color!) We had black and white. So I never got the Star Trek redshirt jokes. I really didn't.

He’s prolly boycotting color TV to protest cancel culture. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/9/2021 at 11:48 AM, Olsonist said:

Out here in CA, folks are fleeing the Bay Area to places like Fresno. Well, fleeing might not be the right word. Driving to Fresno, our version of Dumbfuckistan, getting the more easily available shot and then driving back home to civilization. Maybe they get some raisins too.

https://www.sfgate.com/bayarea/article/leaving-sf-Bay-Area-vaccine-excess-supply-rural-16083960.php?IPID=SFGate-HP-CP-Spotlight

 

Basically did the equivalent yesterday.  Had to go wayyyyy out to BFE on the northern planes...  Coworkers are heading to Pueblo.  Mass Vax sites here, In Denver, are filled through APR 30..  Got lucky and my wife found a Womans Clinic up there that had a bunch of extra and got her mom in there a couple months ago (Feb)?  I called around Den, went to the official sites etc...  Finally called them.   They got me in basically the week I called.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

5B2C9646-7882-4278-A858-CD5296E194FE.jpeg

Hold my beer and watch this. This is actually a very good analogy for the current state of the USA. We can do better.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, shaggy said:

Basically did the equivalent yesterday.  Had to go wayyyyy out to BFE on the northern planes...  Coworkers are heading to Pueblo.  Mass Vax sites here, In Denver, are filled through APR 30..  Got lucky and my wife found a Womans Clinic up there that had a bunch of extra and got her mom in there a couple months ago (Feb)?  I called around Den, went to the official sites etc...  Finally called them.   They got me in basically the week I called.  

 

It was really easy here in rural SE CT along the lower CT River Valley.  Called local Pharmacy, was put on a list and given a number.  A few weeks later our number came up and we went the Town Hall, on Friday morning, where there were a couple dozen chairs space 6  feet apart.  Filled out some papers, they went chair to chair, giving the shots, and a post-it with the time you could leave, fifteen minutes after the shot.  Four weeks later repeat, and done.  As of 2 weeks after second shot we can safely socialize with other vaccinated people, in close quarters, with no masks.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, warbird said:

No, scan the thread.  Every asshole lefty fuckwad has wished me , hoped for, celebrated my certain death.

Um no...  Doom and unmitigated failure...  Yes...  But hoped for and celebrated your certain death, no... 

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Serge A. Storms said:

I got my COVID shot yesterday afternoon.  The Moderna.

My arm is a little sore where the microchip is settling into place.  I can already tell that it is transmitting and receiving.  Bill Gates is responsible for my thoughts being monitored, my actions being dictated.  I am now an unwitting participant in a Deep State, Soros-funded, Clinton-controlled scheme on a scale that makes the Jewish Space Lasers look tame.

This is even worse than when the Soviets tried to fluoridate our drinking water and ice cream.

Before it activates completely and turns me into a half man, half dog hybrid zombie that feeds on the flesh of babies I'd like to thank everyone here for all of the insightful commentary.  I've really enjoyed (for the most part) the exchanges in this forum.  

I don't feel well.  Maybe Alex Jones was right; the vaccine must have HIV in it after all.  I should have listened....

My God, it's happening-  I am feeling a compulsion to inspect the basement of every pizza joint in Rhode Island.  I'm thinking the Earth may be flat after all....  Holy shit this is all so confusing....

 

Cheers, Serge

Well that is all fine and good but you stated above that you got the Trump funded Moderna vaccine(I did too, Yesterday in fact).  The one you are describing is the lefty pinko Pfeizer shot.   "My God, it's happening-  I am feeling a compulsion to inspect the basement of every pizza joint in Rhode Island.  I'm thinking the Earth may be flat after all....  Holy shit this is all so confusing...." Proves you are getting assimilated...  Better get the Pfeizer 2nd shot to counter the rightie shit....  

Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, shaggy said:

Well that is all fine and good but you stated above that you got the Trump funded Moderna vaccine(I did too, Yesterday in fact).  The one you are describing is the lefty pinko Pfeizer shot.   "My God, it's happening-  I am feeling a compulsion to inspect the basement of every pizza joint in Rhode Island.  I'm thinking the Earth may be flat after all....  Holy shit this is all so confusing...." Proves you are getting assimilated...  Better get the Pfeizer 2nd shot to counter the rightie shit....  

My wife and I got our 2nd Pfizer shot 2 weeks ago.  Lost my taste for pizza!  

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, jerseyguy said:

My wife and I got our 2nd Pfizer shot 2 weeks ago.  Lost my taste for pizza!  

Most of us call it pussy, but I get you!

Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

Just interested in what would seem to be a salient fact...and not finding much to answer the question. 

Leave it to an out-of-work lawyer to ask for expertise from someone who didn't claim that expertise, and then complain about not receiving said expertise, while demonstrating clear laziness to just find the answer for himself.

Cripes, man.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, mikewof said:

Leave it to an out-of-work lawyer to ask for expertise from someone who didn't claim that expertise, and then complain about not receiving said expertise, while demonstrating clear laziness to just find the answer for himself.

Cripes, man.

Mike, 

Fuck off!  I banged your ex-wife and we laughed about your failings.  She claims at least one kid isn't yours.  Go to Maury you fucking shitbag.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Mike doesn’t realize there is no such thing as an out-of-work lawyer though. As long as the bar card is valid, the license to steal is too. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, warbird said:

I went to school in the 60's.  friends were victims of the cutters vaccine.

It's a big deal, coming face to face with that, and your concerns seem to have been blown off here by simply deciding that you are something less than human, and your concerns are ignorable. (My friend as a kid was limb-mangled by Thalidomide, which sets up some of my inherent distrust of pharma.)

So ...

Imagine for a moment that your childhood friend didn't contract polio and become paralyzed or die for a commercial vaccine from the Cutter Lab, how would you feel about the COVID vaccine? Would you be more amenable to getting it?

(I haven't received my vaccine yet, I have nothing against it, in fact I still have my Colorado Department of Public Health Medical ID card from about fifty years ago, which I have no problem presenting for update with the COVID vaccine, but I'm not a high risk person, I'm in good health, so I don't want to take even one vaccine dose away from a high risk person. When they officer the COVID vaccine at the local Walgreens, I'll stop by and grab one, no big deal.)

But to you, are you comfortable with the way you've been dropped into a political reference-of-convience due to your life-held experience with the botched vaccines from the Cutter Lab?

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, MR.CLEAN said:

Mike doesn’t realize there is no such thing as an out-of-work lawyer though. As long as the bar card is valid, the license to steal is too. 

 

1 minute ago, MR.CLEAN said:

Mike doesn’t realize there is no such thing as an out-of-work lawyer though. As long as the bar card is valid, the license to steal is too. 

Oh, You have to produce a card that says you are a lawyer before lawyering..  Wow..  What a concept...  Maybe we could do something like that with covid...  Naaaaaaa.   

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, MR.CLEAN said:

Mike doesn’t realize there is no such thing as an out-of-work lawyer though. As long as the bar card is valid, the license to steal is too. 

Any lawyer who spends more time on political bickering than law is exactly the kind of lawyer I want to hire ... he won't have time to bug me, he won't have time to bill me, and he won't have time to turn an easy problem into an intractable problem.

I like the idea of lawyers of course, and every time I've hired one, the results have been favorable. But part of my success with your chosen profession (lawyerin', not reportin') is likely due to the distance I tend to keep from your fellow practitioners.

Lawyers are kind of like tactical knives, they're best left sheathed.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, shaggy said:

 

Oh, You have to produce a card that says you are a lawyer before lawyering..  Wow..  What a concept...  Maybe we could do something like that with covid...  Naaaaaaa.   

Just a mild flu, Mike either fucked Trump or more likely was fucked by Trump.

Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Cal20sailor said:

Mike, 

Fuck off!  I banged your ex-wife and we laughed about your failings.  She claims at least one kid isn't yours.  Go to Maury you fucking shitbag.

Thank you Cal20sailor, it's always sobering to be reminded of the plight of those handful of men such as yourself who are accursed with borderline personality disorder.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Mikey mikey mikey. One would think you’d do the math.

near certainty of getting Covid and the risk thereof

vs

taking the shot and the risk therof

 

the latter is orders of magnitudes lower. And at the extreme? Risk of Covid is early death

Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, mikewof said:

It's a big deal, coming face to face with that, and your concerns seem to have been blown off here by simply deciding that you are something less than human, and your concerns are ignorable. (My friend as a kid was limb-mangled by Thalidomide, which sets up some of my inherent distrust of pharma.)

So ...

Imagine for a moment that your childhood friend didn't contract polio and become paralyzed or die for a commercial vaccine from the Cutter Lab, how would you feel about the COVID vaccine? Would you be more amenable to getting it?

(I haven't received my vaccine yet, I have nothing against it, in fact I still have my Colorado Department of Public Health Medical ID card from about fifty years ago, which I have no problem presenting for update with the COVID vaccine, but I'm not a high risk person, I'm in good health, so I don't want to take even one vaccine dose away from a high risk person. When they officer the COVID vaccine at the local Walgreens, I'll stop by and grab one, no big deal.)

But to you, are you comfortable with the way you've been dropped into a political reference-of-convience due to your life-held experience with the botched vaccines from the Cutter Lab?

Deaths from the J and J vaccine now being reported...

Link to post
Share on other sites

Warbird in 1940's London.....I will damn well leave my lights on at night....I know somebody that knows somebody that tripped in the dark and broke a toe.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/11/2021 at 8:59 AM, Raz'r said:

“Incredible act of selfishness” seems to be a positive thing to many of the folks who won’t wear masks, get vaccinated, etc. 

We are in the era of full blown "Greed is Good" belief for a solid 30% of our population.  Justified by the warped teachings of "Gospel of Prosperity" shysters and political con men.  

Gordon Gecko was a model of social responsibility compared to the Former Guy, but selfish and the piggish sure do love themselves some golden calves.

Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, warbird said:

Deaths from the J and J vaccine now being reported...

Death, just one.

A tragedy. Pointing out that it's one out of 6.8 million is not an attempt to minimize it.

- DSK

Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, warbird said:

Deaths from the J and J vaccine now being reported...

189,692,045 doses were administered as of yesterday, per US Coronavirus Vaccine Progress Tracker | Vaccinations by State | USAFacts   

 

19 people likely died during their trip to get a vaccine.

Annualized fatal injury rates are presented in table 2. The overall annualized fatality rate was 10.4 per 100 million person-trips. Motorcyclists had the highest fatality rate (536.6 per 100 million person-trips), followed by other vehicle occupants (28.4 per 100 million person-trips), bicyclists (21.0 per 100 million person-trips), pedestrians (13.7 per 100 million person-trips), passenger vehicle occupants (9.2 per 100 million person-trips), and bus occupants (0.4 per 100 million person-trips).    https://academic.oup.com/aje/article/166/2/212/98784

Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Lark said:

189,692,045 doses were administered as of yesterday, per US Coronavirus Vaccine Progress Tracker | Vaccinations by State | USAFacts   

 

19 people likely died during their trip to get a vaccine.

Annualized fatal injury rates are presented in table 2. The overall annualized fatality rate was 10.4 per 100 million person-trips. Motorcyclists had the highest fatality rate (536.6 per 100 million person-trips), followed by other vehicle occupants (28.4 per 100 million person-trips), bicyclists (21.0 per 100 million person-trips), pedestrians (13.7 per 100 million person-trips), passenger vehicle occupants (9.2 per 100 million person-trips), and bus occupants (0.4 per 100 million person-trips).    https://academic.oup.com/aje/article/166/2/212/98784

That was my one concern today to get the shot, 60 miles away on a notoriously accident-prone roadway. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, mikewof said:

Thank you Cal20sailor, it's always sobering to be reminded of the plight of those handful of men such as yourself who are accursed with borderline personality disorder.

As opposed to you who is afflicted with full blown sociopathy, and rancid personality disorder.

I know which one I’d cross the street to avoid.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Lark said:

189,692,045 doses were administered as of yesterday, per US Coronavirus Vaccine Progress Tracker | Vaccinations by State | USAFacts   

 

19 people likely died during their trip to get a vaccine.

Annualized fatal injury rates are presented in table 2. The overall annualized fatality rate was 10.4 per 100 million person-trips. Motorcyclists had the highest fatality rate (536.6 per 100 million person-trips), followed by other vehicle occupants (28.4 per 100 million person-trips), bicyclists (21.0 per 100 million person-trips), pedestrians (13.7 per 100 million person-trips), passenger vehicle occupants (9.2 per 100 million person-trips), and bus occupants (0.4 per 100 million person-trips).    https://academic.oup.com/aje/article/166/2/212/98784

Next you will be telling me to buy lottery tickets.

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, warbird said:
1 hour ago, Lark said:

189,692,045 doses

19 people likely died during their trip to get a vaccine

Expand  

Next you will be telling me to buy lottery tickets.

 

Do you get everything bass-ackwards?

Yes, if you think the vaccine is more dangerous is more dangerous than the disease, you should definitely buy lottery tickets.

Lots and lots of them. Empty your bank account and sell your house and max out your credit cards to buy as many lottery tickets as you can.

- DSK

Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, warbird said:

Next you will be telling me to buy lottery tickets.

You're the one playing lotto.

More like russian roulette

In the J&J revolver, it's 1 chance in 7 million of death. 

In the Covid revolver, the dead are 1.8% of Observed Cases. Ahh, but that's too high! we know a bunch of folks aren't observed. That is true, but we know that it's killed about 180 people for every 100k people in the us so far, and the US at most is 30% infected. So triple it. Round numbers it's going to kill 600 people for every 100k in the US. that's 2 million dead.  Sounds about right since we're closing in on 600k now. To put it in context of the J&J revolver, it will kill 42000 of every 7 million.

 

The virus is 42,000 times more deadly than the vaccine. 

You suck at math my friend.

Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, warbird said:

Yet countless lefty fucktards have wished me a painful ugly death on this forum in this thread....

I have not. How would you feel about being wished a regular, quick painless demise however? 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Zonker said:

I have not. How would you feel about being wished a regular, quick painless demise however? 

That would depend on the imminence.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, warbird said:

Deaths from the J and J vaccine now being reported...

6 cases out of 7 million.  I got the J and J vaccine.  I took an outrageously greater risk driving 15 miles to the office today. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, benwynn said:

6 cases out of 7 million.  I got the J and J vaccine.  I took an outrageously greater risk driving 15 miles to the office today. 

Should I offer a eulogy at your funeral?

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, benwynn said:

While on a ventilator?   Sure. Knock yourself out. 

To be fair, he's genius.  Who would want to pinch up to leeward of him and his crew, like ever.  I would say he would always have clean air but it sounds like any air around him would be less than clean.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Mick Jagger Has Some Thoughts on the Pandemic, Anti-Vaxxers, and Conspiracy Theories

“Shooting the vaccine/Bill Gates is in my bloodstream/It’s mind control,” Jagger sings on the track in a verse he calls “a piss-take on conspiracy theories.” “The Earth is flat and cold/It’s never warming up/The arctics turned to slush/The second coming’s late/There’s aliens in the deep state.”

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/12/2021 at 9:25 PM, warbird said:

No, scan the thread.  Every asshole lefty fuckwad has wished me , hoped for, celebrated my certain death.

I'm a lefty fuckwad and I have neither wished, hoped, nor celebrated your certain death.

Lack of intelligence to discuss the vaccine rationally is not a political designation. Try to be better than you are. Have you read this?

https://www.deconstructingconventional.com/post/18-reason-i-won-t-be-getting-a-covid-vaccine

Just an aside, my 90-some year old mother got the vaccine and she's been in respiratory distress ever since, unresponsive to steroids, her CAT scan is clear, her heart scans are clear. We're going to check out her eosinophils levels, it might be the cause. My sister's eosinophils went over 1000 parts per unit (supposed to be under 500) after she got her vaccine, she got treatment for that and felt better.

Applying politics to medical questions is kinda silly, but it doesn't stop lefties and righties from doing it.

Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, mikewof said:

I'm a lefty fuckwad and I have neither wished, hoped, nor celebrated your certain death.

Lack of intelligence to discuss the vaccine rationally is not a political designation. Try to be better than you are. Have you read this?

https://www.deconstructingconventional.com/post/18-reason-i-won-t-be-getting-a-covid-vaccine

Just an aside, my 90-some year old mother got the vaccine and she's been in respiratory distress ever since, unresponsive to steroids, her CAT scan is clear, her heart scans are clear. We're going to check out her eosinophils levels, it might be the cause. My sister's eosinophils went over 1000 parts per unit (supposed to be under 500) after she got her vaccine, she got treatment for that and felt better.

Applying politics to medical questions is kinda silly, but it doesn't stop lefties and righties from doing it.

You go girl. Those anecdotes are so cool. We should set health policy for 16-65 year olds based on a random (I’m sure lovely) grammie.

and what were her odds without the shot? You and the kids in hard quarantine to protect her? 
 

here’s the lesson from your anecdote,  Shit happens when you’re 90.

Link to post
Share on other sites

 

“At least 4 Michigan Republicans test positive for COVID-19 after restaurant meeting: ‘Most of them in that room are not believers in the vaccine’. “

https://www.chicagotribune.com/coronavirus/vaccine/ct-aud-nw-michigan-republicans-coronavirus-20210414-mw5sfof3rnhtvp55p3ppr23s2e-story.html

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, jerseyguy said:

 

“At least 4 Michigan Republicans test positive for COVID-19 after restaurant meeting: ‘Most of them in that room are not believers in the vaccine’. “

https://www.chicagotribune.com/coronavirus/vaccine/ct-aud-nw-michigan-republicans-coronavirus-20210414-mw5sfof3rnhtvp55p3ppr23s2e-story.html

Darwin always collects. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, MR.CLEAN said:

As long as the bar card is valid, the license to steal is too. 

Shhhh, lawyers of my acquaintance use the term "usufruct" - 

means the same thing but does not tip your hand. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

Darwin always collects. 

Maybe we need to enforce the rule of loudly singing the national anthem at these gatherings. 2-3 times in a row would be even better. Then maybe "'merica the buutiful" a couple times in the middle. A few "I love gunz" (set to the Barney tune) and maybe some hymmns too. But gotta sing loud and proud. Move around a bit so others can hear your patriotism. 

Darwin will win, and the average intelligence goes up a fraction of a percent. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Raz'r said:

You go girl. Those anecdotes are so cool. We should set health policy for 16-65 year olds based on a random (I’m sure lovely) grammie.

and what were her odds without the shot? You and the kids in hard quarantine to protect her? 
 

here’s the lesson from your anecdote,  Shit happens when you’re 90.

You need to acknowledge that a death from a natural occurrence like a virus or a bacterial infection is perceived differently by people than a human-made death like an airplane crash, a building collapse, or a pharmaceutical that kills even a handful of the people who it is designed to protect.

There should be zero deaths from airplane crashes or industrial accidents or bad pharma. Obviously that isn't a reality, and part of accepting air travel, and industry and pharma is that shit gets fucked up early and often and some people die.

But the second we adopt a dysfunctional analysis of "hey, the disease kills more people than the vaccine" then we've carte blanche to shoddy products in the marketplace. And in pharama especially, we can't allow this. If a plane crashes heaven forbid, or a refinery explodes, the company responsible for the accident bears some obligation for the deaths, and they have a financial imperative to create safer products and processes.

But the vaccine industry is one of the few industries on the planet (other than say government itself) that holds no liability for the failure of their products that result in death and dismemberment.  As mentioned in the previous link, this in encoded into U.S. Law, with the National Childhood Vaccine Injury Act, signed into law by Ronald Reagan.

If it turns out that there are allergic or eosinophillic reactions to these vaccines, someone (and by "someone" I mean you) would have to be either on the payroll of the vaccine industry or a blithering idiot to ignore problem that the medical industry has a lot of experience in treating.

Your violently dysfunctional approach when faced with Warbird's admission that he's hesitant about this vaccine because he lost a childhood friend to the Cutter Vaccine accident, is essentially for him to shut the fuck up.

If you think this is the way the medical industry responds to its mistakes, then you are barely worth even including in a discussion here. If a passenger jet at an airport so much as runs into a ground crew or vehicle, the FAA has a very clear chain of events that is triggered to prevent that from happening again, and the unimaginable success of this FAA process has helped make air travel safe in a way that the maritime industry can't approach. Similarly, if a patient experiences a reaction to a vaccine, that triggers a certain response in the medical industry so that we can avoid incidents like the Cutter accident and the Thalidomide disaster. We DO need to know these things in a scientific way, regardless that you're apparently some kind of logic-impaired political boffin who is more than happy to throw out years of medical process since it doesn't fit your political ideals.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, mikewof said:

 

and gun manufacturers. Don't forget them.

 

As to blathering on that I don't want to hold pharma responsible? That's just Woofey blather.   

 

Reply hidden so as to be respectful for those fine folks having you on ignore.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Many Evangelicals say they won't be vaccinated against Covid-19. Some experts say distrust and misinformation have played a role

At Pastor Tony Spell's Sunday sermon this week, he preached a different kind of message than usual to his congregants: Don't trust Covid-19 vaccines.

"I'll just tell you today, if being anti-mask and anti-vaccine is anti-government, then I'm proud to be anti-government," Spell, who has made a national name for himself protesting Covid-19 rules in Baton Rouge, Louisiana, told Life Tabernacle Church congregants.

He goes on to falsely state: "If you have a 99.6% survival rate, why do you want somebody to contaminate your bloodstream with something that may or may not hurt you?"

In a Kaiser Family Foundation poll published last month, 28% of White adults who identify as Evangelical Christians said they definitely will not get a vaccine, 6% said they will only get vaccinated if they have to, and 15% said they will wait and see. 

The anti-Covid vaccine sentiment among Evangelicals is fed by a mixture of distrust in government, ignorance about how vaccines work, misinformation and political identity, some experts say. 

"They (Evangelicals) are the group that is the most likely to say that they are not going to take the vaccine," Samuel Perry, a sociology professor at University of Oklahoma who specializes in religion, told CNN. "They have from the beginning exercised or expressed the most resistance to the vaccine."

And they have maintained that stance over and over in surveys in the last six months, according to Perry.

Among Republicans, White Evangelical Christians are more likely than other religious groups to believe in certain conspiracy theories, according to a study by the conservative American Enterprise Institute. 

"There is a tendency within White Christian nationalism, to want to believe these kinds of conspiracies, because I think it reinforces this idea of an us versus them," Perry said. "The problem is, the people who are feeding that fear, have an incentive to keep stoking that fear because people keep clicking, and people keep listening."

Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, Raz'r said:

and gun manufacturers. Don't forget them.

As to blathering on that I don't want to hold pharma responsible? That's just Woofey blather.  

Reply hidden so as to be respectful for those fine folks having you on ignore.

You're wrong again. Gun manufacturers are responsible for shoddy product. You've confused bad product with illegal use of the product. That's like suggesting that an alcohol manufacturer is neither responsible for a bad batch of hooch that makes people who drink it go blind, nor a drunk driving accident. Like the gun manufacturers, they are responsible for the former and not the latter.

But the vaccine manufacturers are not responsible for defective product, as defined by Ronald Reagan's National Childhood Vaccine Injury Act.

If you want to be respectful of others, perhaps you can start by being truthful instead of writing post after post of abject bullshit.

Link to post
Share on other sites

People continue to be stupid.

US company illegally peddling ‘miracle cure’ bleach for new Covid variants

Peddlers of industrial bleach who urge Americans to drink the fluid as a “miracle cure” for cancer, HIV/Aids and other diseases have begun touting the product illegally as a treatment for the latest variants of Covid-19.

Chlorine dioxide, a powerful bleaching agent used in textile and paper manufacturing, is being compounded and sold out of a makeshift laboratory in Miami, Florida. The company, Oclo Nanotechnology Science, is playing on fears of the new strain of the coronavirus discovered in the UK, which is now spreading rapidly and widely through the US.

The Miami company is invoking B117 to drive up sales of its bleach products, which the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) warns are potentially dangerous and can be life-threatening. The front page of Oclo’s website is dominated by a photograph of vials of its chlorine dioxide product billed as an “antiviral” treatment.

Last August, the FDA arrested Mark Grenon and his four sons, who were among the most prominent “miracle” bleach peddlers in the US.

Members of the Grenon family claimed to be “bishops” of the Florida-based Genesis II “church” that sold bleach under the guise that it was a “sacrament”. They remain in jails in Miami and Colombia awaiting extradition to the US facing charges of conspiracy to defraud the US and to introduce a misbranded drug into interstate commerce.

Having taken down Genesis II, the FDA is now facing outcrops of new MMS dealers. Oclo is run by a former Cuban living in Hallandale Beach, north of Miami.

Ricardo Garcia describes himself as a “research and development scientist” trained in chemistry at the University of Havana, though he also identifies as a real estate agent. Most of his customers in the US are Latino Americans.

He is also known to be offering to transport bleach in enema form to Europe for use on autistic children, at a cost of $680 per liter plus shipping.

In text messages between Garcia and an autism advocate based in Europe, he said that he was distributing the vials mainly in “local areas in the USA”. He added: “We have been censored several times on social media but are still producing to save lives.”

He clearly has some success selling through Amazon. His “immune booster against pathogens”, costing $49.99, is a bestseller ranked 105 in the “sports nutrition and hydration products” category.

The Guardian asked Garcia why he was selling bleach illegally as a treatment for the B117 strain of Covid and other diseases. He gave the reply: “We are really sorry for the loss of your loved one. Thank you for publishing the latest scientific advances with chlorine dioxide in the treatment of Covid-19. We have a great interest in saving lives – you too, right?”

The Guardian also contacted the three social media giants to ask them why they were hosting a potentially life-threatening fraudulent “cure” on their platforms. Within hours eBay responded by blocking the Oclo page.

An eBay spokesperson said: “Our first priority is to ensure the safety of our employees and customers around the world. We are taking significant measures to block or quickly remove items on our marketplace that make false health claims, including listings that promote chlorine dioxide as a cure for Covid.”

Amazon was more ambivalent. It said that third-party sellers were “independent businesses” required to follow all applicable laws and regulations.

“Those who violate our policies are subject to action including potential removal of their account,” Amazon said. It left the Oclo page up, however.

Facebook did not reply.

Fiona O’Leary, a campaigner against pseudoscience, said she was concerned about Garcia because unlike other bleach peddlers he was a practicing scientist. “It’s very worrying to me because he’s a professional, and I’ve never seen a scientist make this product before. He has more knowledge on the chemicals and he’s going to be trusted more.”

Garcia claims to follow the protocols of Andreas Kalcker, one of the leading figures in the bleach “cure” movement. Kalcker, a German citizen who lives in Switzerland, is author of an influential book, Forbidden Health.

He is reported to be under criminal investigation in Argentina following the deaths of a five-year-old boy and a man aged 50 who both drank chlorine dioxide.

On his website, Garcia claims that his product treats autism – a common and especially abusive application of bleach. He quotes a parent who says that their experience of chlorine dioxide was “truly miraculous. Our five-year-old son with autism has been able to make an extraordinary recovery.”

Garcia also quotes a New York resident who says his grandfather almost died from Covid but recovered after drinking the bleach.

His site encourages consumers to buy chlorine dioxide and give it to their dogs as well as marketing the fluid as a treatment for vaginal infections in women. “Vaginal washing with a solution of chlorine dioxide allows the treatment of some vaginal and other sexually transmitted diseases,” it claims.

Link to post
Share on other sites