• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I respect their rats. Let them abstain. Get everyone vaccinated who wants a vaccine, and open things up. Let Darwin sort the rest out. 

For anyone who thinks that this is not a big deal if you are in a "low risk" group, you are mistaken and dangerously so. I am 52 and was very healthy coming into this, no risk factors at all. I s

ATLANTA, GA—In a surprise announcement today, the CDC revised its guidelines on social distancing. Vaccinated people can now ignore social distancing if needed in order to punch an unvaccinated person

Posted Images

3 hours ago, Fakenews said:

I read the story.  The odds didn’t have to be explained to me.  Maybe you should have taken a few math classes in high school.

Shirley you jest. Do you have any idea just how innumerate most USAeans are ?? 

On 4/12/2021 at 7:07 PM, warbird said:

Yet countless lefty fucktards have wished me a painful ugly death on this forum in this thread....

BTW - I never wished you a painful death..... just a very painful illness with a really long recovery time that leaves you never fully back at 100%.  But then again, I'm not a lefty fucktard either.  I'm more of a centrist fucktard......  :P

2 hours ago, Bus Driver said:

Out of an abundance of caution, the J&J vaccine is on hold.

And, the NY Post pulls this?  No wonder there are so many stoopid people.

Screen Shot 2021-04-16 at 4.34.26 PM.png

The New York Post is the "National Enquirer Lite" For RWNJ loonies. It was one of Dog's favorite sources

- DSK

6 hours ago, Burning Man said:

BTW - I never wished you a painful death..... just a very painful illness with a really long recovery time that leaves you never fully back at 100%.  But then again, I'm not a lefty fucktard either.  I'm more of a centrist fucktard......  :P

First launch of the season.  No masks.  I have been a club crane operator for 20  years.

6 hours ago, Burning Man said:

Go to page 1 and 2 a relive "My painful ugly death":D

12 hours ago, warbird said:

First launch of the season.  No masks.  I have been a club crane operator for 20  years.

Enjoy your time with Covid.

15 hours ago, warbird said:

I got dibs on the Melges 30 you shared a photo of when it comes up in the owners estate sale