NYC doormen fired for not coming to the aid of woman in hate crime

NYC doormen fired for not coming to aid of Asian-American woman attacked outside luxury building 

By MOLLY CRANE-NEWMAN 
NEW YORK DAILY NEWS | 
APR 06, 2021 AT 12:29 PM 

A pair of New York City doormen were fired Tuesday for failing to come to the aid of a Filipina woman who was brutally attacked in front of their eyes by a homeless ex-con who also spewed racial insults at her. 

The Brodsky Organization announced the dismissals a week after video of the horrific attack surfaced, which shows the woman struggling to fend off her attacker while the doormen move quietly to close the front entrance to their luxury building. 

The men, both members of the 32BJ SEIU union, were initially suspended in the aftermath of the assault, one of a string of hate crimes in New York City and nationally in recent weeks against Asian-Americans. 

An internal investigation led by Brodsky resulted in the doormen’s firing Tuesday, according to Carolina Gonzalez, 32BJ’s regional communications manager.

Brandon Elliot, 38, who was out on supervised parole after serving time for killing his own mother over a decade ago, attacked Vilma Kari in front of 360 W. 43rd St. on March 29 as she walked to a nearby church, police said.

Elliot also allegedly screamed “F--- you. You don’t belong here,” during the disturbing caught on video attack.Kari suffered a shattered pelvis and other injuries.

Read more: https://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/manhattan/ny-brodsky-organization-doormen-anti-asian-attack-shut-door-fired-20210406-dyz2vuwakzgh3dz2aakucq2rxi-story.html?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=The%20Daily%20News%20Flash&utm_content=5291617729477#nws=true

Are employers asking for too much from their employees? 

Brandon Elliot, 38, who was out on supervised parole after serving time for killing his own mother over a decade ago, 

This is all you fuking need to know here. As goes Gnu Yawk.....so goes Kalifornia. Get prepared, Kidz.....the George Gascons of this country (financed by the Soro's and the Hollywooders and the elitists of this country).....have just gotten started.....

• Downvote 3
3 minutes ago, El Mariachi said:

This is all you fuking need to know here. As goes Gnu Yawk.....so goes Kalifornia. Get prepared, Kidz.....the George Gascons of this country (financed by the Soro's and the Hollywooders and the elitists of this country).....have just gotten started.....

stfu

• Like 5
3 minutes ago, El Mariachi said:

I have no idea what this means, other than the worm has not been good to you.

6 minutes ago, Raz'r said:

And just hours after being sworn in, Gascón delivered to his backers: He announced a slew of policy directives that barred prosecutors from seeking the death penalty, trying juveniles as adults, attending parole hearings or filing most sentencing enhancements that can increase a defendants' prison term.

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, El Mariachi said:

So the little worm in the tequila bottle has finally gotten into your brain.  Figures.

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, El Mariachi said:

So, you're good with corporations firing doormen who are not willing to die being do-gooders?

5 minutes ago, badlatitude said:

So, you're good with corporations firing doormen who are not willing to die being do-gooders?

Oh fuk yes.....just like that pussified cop in the Florida Parkland massacre. I don't give a fuk if it's in your job description or not.....be a fuking caring human bean for kryst's sakes.....

19 minutes ago, 3to1 said:

stfu

If only.....you were intelligent enough....to understand that reply of mine. 

If. Fuking. Only......

23 minutes ago, Raz'r said:

If you can't fuking figure out that it's pretty ungood to release a psycho-nut who killed his Mom after serving just 10 years.....then you're seriously dumber than 12 kilos of clam shit.....

15 minutes ago, El Mariachi said:

If only.....you were intelligent enough....to understand that reply of mine. 

If. Fuking. Only......

for sure, that's rarified atmosphere of soopergeniuses stuff. I can't compete with that shit, I'm unworthy.

you're 'silly', you should check yourself.

18 minutes ago, El Mariachi said:

Oh fuk yes.....just like that pussified cop in the Florida Parkland massacre. I don't give a fuk if it's in your job description or not.....be a fuking caring human bean for kryst's sakes.....

But the guy was a convicted murderer who had a knife!

By MICHAEL R. SISAKMarch 31, 2021

800.jpeg
3 minutes ago, badlatitude said:

But the guy was a convicted murderer who had a knife!

By MICHAEL R. SISAKMarch 31, 2021

800.jpeg

A golf club would of stopped this attack pretty f'ng quickly. Barring one of those, that company needs to hire men with real testosterone that play baseball, pole vault, know tennis, Jai-Alai, fencing, hockey, horse shoes or cricket......

1 hour ago, badlatitude said:

NYC doormen fired for not coming to aid of Asian-American woman attacked outside luxury building 

By MOLLY CRANE-NEWMAN 
NEW YORK DAILY NEWS | 
APR 06, 2021 AT 12:29 PM 

A pair of New York City doormen were fired Tuesday for failing to come to the aid of a Filipina woman who was brutally attacked in front of their eyes by a homeless ex-con who also spewed racial insults at her. 

The Brodsky Organization announced the dismissals a week after video of the horrific attack surfaced, which shows the woman struggling to fend off her attacker while the doormen move quietly to close the front entrance to their luxury building. 

The men, both members of the 32BJ SEIU union, were initially suspended in the aftermath of the assault, one of a string of hate crimes in New York City and nationally in recent weeks against Asian-Americans. 

An internal investigation led by Brodsky resulted in the doormen’s firing Tuesday, according to Carolina Gonzalez, 32BJ’s regional communications manager.

Brandon Elliot, 38, who was out on supervised parole after serving time for killing his own mother over a decade ago, attacked Vilma Kari in front of 360 W. 43rd St. on March 29 as she walked to a nearby church, police said.

Elliot also allegedly screamed “F--- you. You don’t belong here,” during the disturbing caught on video attack.Kari suffered a shattered pelvis and other injuries.

Read more: https://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/manhattan/ny-brodsky-organization-doormen-anti-asian-attack-shut-door-fired-20210406-dyz2vuwakzgh3dz2aakucq2rxi-story.html?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=The%20Daily%20News%20Flash&utm_content=5291617729477#nws=true

Are employers asking for too much from their employees? 

How about calling 911? Is that too much to ask?

• Like 2
8 minutes ago, saxdog said:

How about calling 911? Is that too much to ask?

Apparently, that was too much for the two doormen, they closed and secured the entrance so no one could get in to the building. They called 911 after the man left.

Good Samaritan Laws: Liability for Voluntary Acts | New York Personal Injury Attorney

THE “GOOD  SAMARITAN” LIABILITY FOR VOLUNTARY ACTS ?

A recent news item in New York City showed portions of video from a surveillance camera.   Twenty or more people simply passed by a man that was lying on the street.   It happened that that man had just saved a woman from a knife wielding attacker and in the scuffle, had himself been attacked.   No one stopped to help this man for an hour after the incident, and the “Good Samaritan” eventually died of his wounds for want of a “Good Samaritan” to come to his aid..   Prompt attention would have saved his life.
It is difficult to understand the motivation of anyone that would simply ignore another human being in grave distress.  Certainly, however, the public policy in most, , if not all, states, and definitely in New York, is to encourage the performance of life saving acts. To this end, there is a “Good Samaritan” law (Public Health Law, Article 30, Section 3000-a) that specifically establishes protection for anyone acting as a “Good Samaritan.”

The law applies in the following circumstances:
—It applies to ANY person (and NOT just medical personnel)
—The person must act without any expectation of monetary  compensation
—The act must take place outside a hospital or other medical facility

Under those circumstances, the person rendering the aid will not be held liable for either injuries or death allegedly caused by any act of that “Good Samaritan” while rendering aid, UNLESS it is determined that the “Good Samaritan” was “grossly negligent” in performing his acts.

What constitutes “Gross Negligence” can differ in different situations.  One word of advice, stay within your sphere of abilities.  If you have never taken a course in CPR, or learned how to utilize a defibrillator, be reluctant to utilize those capabilities.  A first step should always be to seek professional help if available.  Most important: the motivation should always be to assist the person in dire distress–and certainly not to render yourself a “hero.”
One more word of advice: No one is required to lend assistance–unless, of course, you are responsible for the dire situation in which the injured party finds him or herself.  If,  however, the decision is made to assist someone, the injured person  must not be left in a worsened condition than before the assistance began. So, if you decide to take an injured person to a hospital and, after driving a block you decide you’d rather not do it, for whatever reason, you cannot simply dump the person in the middle of a street where traffic now becomes a real hazard in addition to whatever injury the person sustained.

https://newyorkinjurylaw-blog.com/good-samaritan/good-samaritan-laws-liability-for-voluntary-acts-new-york-personal-injury-attorney/

29 minutes ago, Ease the sheet. said:

The obvious lack of good guys......

If only someone had a gun....

• Like 1
22 minutes ago, Raz'r said:

If only someone had a gun....

That's why shit like this rarely happens in Real America....Arizona, Texas, Idaho, Louisiana, Wyoming, Montana, The South, Nevada, Nebraska, Vermont....etc etc etc. Because criminals just LOVE creating havoc in gun-free states.......

50 minutes ago, El Mariachi said:

That's why shit like this rarely happens in Real America....Arizona, Texas, Idaho, Louisiana, Wyoming, Montana, The South, Nevada, Nebraska, Vermont....etc etc etc. Because criminals just LOVE creating havoc in gun-free states.......

He said, listing the last dozen states to have mass shootings.....

• Like 2
2 hours ago, El Mariachi said:

I'm gonna call bullshit.

The real men, the ones who are the good guys are very few and very far between.

And the gun toting, McDonald's eating, korean car driving, weak as piss wannabe's that make up the incompetent, gutless, little dicked majority are too busy storming your capital.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, El Mariachi said:

guy is a caricature.

have another drink

12 hours ago, Left Shift said:

So the little worm in the tequila bottle has finally gotten into your brain.  Figures.

Mezcal...........not tequila 

9 hours ago, Left Shift said:
10 hours ago, El Mariachi said:

He said, listing the last dozen states to have mass shootings.....

Facts?

What the fuk is that shit?

- DSK

This pure bullshit!  Firing them was a classic leftie feel good move.

NYC doormen are 'motivated' to keep undesirables (homeless, etc) away from the front of buildings.  They are well paid to take care of those inside the building.  With a nut job outside, locking the doors is the smart move.  Had they physically interceded and gotten injured, the building management would likely not have helped financially.  If seriously injured they may have lost their jobs.  

The logical question is, "Why not step around so bad guy does not see you, and call 911?"   Is failing to call 911 a terminable offense?   Playing the role of shop steward, I would ask, "Please provide the buildings rules and directions to staff regarding disturbances?"   As there are likely no such procedures, the termination is not valid.  They did what they were paid to do- protect the building and its occupants.    Being a typical don't get involved  NY'er is not a terminable offense.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Snore said:

This pure bullshit!  Firing them was a classic leftie feel good move.

NYC doormen are 'motivated' to keep undesirables (homeless, etc) away from the front of buildings.  They are well paid to take care of those inside the building.  With a nut job outside, locking the doors is the smart move.  Had they physically interceded and gotten injured, the building management would likely not have helped financially.  If seriously injured they may have lost their jobs.  

The logical question is, "Why not step around so bad guy does not see you, and call 911?"   Is failing to call 911 a terminable offense?   Playing the role of shop steward, I would ask, "Please provide the buildings rules and directions to staff regarding disturbances?"   As there are likely no such procedures, the termination is not valid.  They did what they were paid to do- protect the building and its occupants.    Being a typical don't get involved  NY'er is not a terminable offense.

Which left is this you speak of? Building owner in NYC? Shirley, you jest. 

Sounds to me like a prop owner covering their liability ass. You had security on scene, happened on your sidewalk, they turned their backs on it?

• Like 1

Turning your back on someone elderly in a situation like that, is criminal. Yes they should be fired.

Why is this even a question.

8 minutes ago, Keith said:

Turning your back on someone elderly in a situation like that, is criminal. Yes they should be fired.

Why is this even a question.

The perp will be going back to jail, and probably for a long time since it was a hate crime. The two doormen are under no obligation to put themselves in danger, what law requires that? If the management company expects them to respond in those situations, then they should arm, train, and pay them accordingly. 

Well there you go,

The American culture is so dangerous, an elderly women on her way to church in need of help is just neglected, ignored, and now lies in a hospital.

American exceptionalism. 

• Like 1

There is another thread on this forum asking what you "would/should" have done for George Floyd.   Interesting the difference in views when it comes to a criminal being abused by the police and an innocent defenseless girl being stomped by a criminal just for walking down the street.  Both aggressors were inflicting harm that would appear to a bystander to have a great possibility of resulting in serious harm or death.  

Keith,

I am conflicted on this topic.  In America it could be very dangerous to intercede no matter how much one is inclined to.  The perp could easily be carrying a fire arm and interaction could be deadly.  It is a real gamble below the 49th parallel.  Heck just honking your horn at a driver can elicit deadly behaviour.  

2 minutes ago, bletso said:

Keith,

I am conflicted on this topic.  In America it could be very dangerous to intercede no matter how much one is inclined to.  The perp could easily be carrying a fire arm and interaction could be deadly.  It is a real gamble below the 49th parallel.  Heck just honking your horn at a driver can elicit deadly behaviour.  

That's fine - but what about after he left the scene - they locked their doors and ignored her.  I hope someone takes them out back and beats the shit out of them and leaves them there. 

22 minutes ago, Keith said:

Well there you go,

The American culture is so dangerous, an elderly women on her way to church in need of help is just neglected, ignored, and now lies in a hospital.

American exceptionalism. 

Respectfully, take care of your own problems, we'll do our best to solve ours.

Hate crimes up 97% overall in Vancouver last year, anti-Asian hate crimes up 717%

The report says the number of incidents overall was 280 in 2020, up from 142 the year before. This is an increase of 97 per cent.

Anti-Asian hate crime incidents spiked by a much higher percentage. There were just 12 reports in 2019, but 98 were reported last year.

https://bc.ctvnews.ca/hate-crimes-up-97-overall-in-vancouver-last-year-anti-asian-hate-crimes-up-717-1.5314307

I wasn't there . It seems the doormen could have at least yelled but I wasn’t there. 
My own inclination would be to grab something appropriate, run over, and attempt to smash the skull of the attacker, but I wasn’t there. I don’t know what was available. I don’t know how far it was to the assault. I don’t even know if it was sufficiently obvious the assault was occurring such that I would have felt compelled to act. 

I do believe it is extremely likely a well swing pipe wrench properly applied to the skull of the attacker would have caused a better result than whatever might come from the upcoming drawn out court case. 

9 minutes ago, Gone Drinking said:

after he left the scene - they locked their doors and ignored her. 

Thissis why they gotte fired. They failled to live up standardes of civilizatione, no viollentes.

Sadde stuff alle aronde.....

1 minute ago, Snaggletooth said:

Thissis why they gotte fired. They failled to live up standardes of civilizatione, no viollentes.

What is the big deal about firing them for that?  Why shouldn't the corporation be able to just fire them? 

3 minutes ago, jzk said:
5 minutes ago, Snaggletooth said:

What is the big deal about firing them for that?  Why shouldn't the corporation be able to just fire them? 

Should a corporation not be accountable... not even slightly... to the community in which it exists and does business?

- DSK

2 minutes ago, Steam Flyer said:

Should a corporation not be accountable... not even slightly... to the community in which it exists and does business?

- DSK

Yes.  If they sell good shit at good prices, people will buy their shit and they continue to operate.  If they don't, they go out of business.

If an employee learns that his or her boss is a duchebag, they can quit at any time.  Why shouldn't that go both ways?

6 minutes ago, jzk said:

The corporation just can't arbitrarily fire union members. They will likely have to hire them back and foot the bill for back pay.

2 minutes ago, badlatitude said:

The corporation just can't arbitrarily fire union members. They will likely have to hire them back and foot the bill for back pay.

They union prevents a corporation from firing a duchebag that watched this girl get stomped?  Just another reason to avoid unions.

The fault lies with the purified twat-waffles on the parole board....who let a convicted murderer & psychopath out of prison....30 years too soon.....

1 minute ago, jzk said:

They union prevents a corporation from firing a duchebag that watched this girl get stomped?  Just another reason to avoid unions.

Arbitrary terminations are usually poorly thought out and hurts worker productivity. That's why contracts are a good thing, it protects both the corporation and the employee.

4 hours ago, dacapo said:

Mezcal...........not tequila 

Thank you for clarifying this for the terminally Gringos here.....who think that Taco Bell is the biggest church in Mexico...and that a burrito is a deep fried donkey dick wrapped up in a flour tortilla....

10 minutes ago, badlatitude said:

Arbitrary terminations are usually poorly thought out and hurts worker productivity. That's why contracts are a good thing, it protects both the corporation and the employee.

I disagree.  But that is why a free society is best.  At your company, you can have contracts and then out compete my company.

Kitty Genovese was 57 years ago.

That sort of uncaring "not my problem" attitude would seem to be a fact of life in NYC.

45 minutes ago, jzk said:
47 minutes ago, Snaggletooth said:

No bigge dealle, juste them bing union mebberes mackes it littelle tuffere.  I wase respondeng to a poestere advocatteng violente retribuisione, wiche drawes a firme 'no' frome me.                    

45 minutes ago, jzk said:
50 minutes ago, Steam Flyer said:

Yes.  If they sell good shit at good prices, people will buy their shit and they continue to operate.  If they don't, they go out of business.

If an employee learns that his or her boss is a duchebag, they can quit at any time.  Why shouldn't that go both ways?

So the entire concept of 'corporate responsibility' and accountability begins and ends at "sell cheap shit cheaper than the competitor"?

And an employer has no responsibility or accountability to their employees, either?

This "freedom" of your ideals does not sound like it's going to end well, for anybody including the ones who currently think they're winning

- DSK

3 minutes ago, Steam Flyer said:

So the entire concept of 'corporate responsibility' and accountability begins and ends at "sell cheap shit cheaper than the competitor"?

And an employer has no responsibility or accountability to their employees, either?

This "freedom" of your ideals does not sound like it's going to end well, for anybody including the ones who currently think they're winning

- DSK

What could provide more accountability than a system of voluntary transactions?  If you don't treat your good employees well, they will go elsewhere, and you will be out of business. If you don't treat your customers well and give them a desired product/service at a competitive price, they will go elsewhere.

Of course, people always have a "responsibility" to not violate individual human rights of other people in all aspects of living in society, not just business.

5 hours ago, Raz'r said:

Which left is this you speak of? Building owner in NYC? Shirley, you jest. 

Sounds to me like a prop owner covering their liability ass. You had security on scene, happened on your sidewalk, they turned their backs on it?

You are probably right about the liability.  Still feel a rookie shop steward or attorney could get his job back.

And surely you know not to call me Shirley :>)

39 minutes ago, kent_island_sailor said:

If you were there, you could:

1. Intervene directly

2. Call 911

3. Lock the doors and ignore the situation

1 = hero

2 = basic human decency

3 = GTFO, you're fired

Sadly, many companies have policies where choice 1 would equal result 3. As a guy, I think it’s disgusting they did nothing while a woman was attacked. I would rather get my ass kicked knowing at least I tried. 

• Like 3
33 minutes ago, kent_island_sailor said:

I can see not jumping in, but I can't see deciding to do NOTHING at all.

That’s why I have no desire to live in New York City. I like life in boring old Wisconsin where most of us have old school values. It doesn’t make the news, but it’s pretty common around here to see a bar empty out to beat the shit out of a guy beating up a woman. I should rephrase that. It’s not a common incident, but when it happens, we don’t really tolerate it. 

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, Monkey said:

That’s why I have no desire to live in New York City. I like life in boring old Wisconsin where most of us have old school values. It doesn’t make the news, but it’s pretty common around here to see a bar empty out to beat the shit out of a guy beating up a woman. I should rephrase that. It’s not a common incident, but when it happens, we don’t really tolerate it. 

Real America.....

• Like 1

From a slightly different perspective,

Seattle PD ( under direction of city council ) ABANDONED their precient bldg during Mayor Jenny's "Summer of Love".

In which case the shit beater outers  became a Functioning Militia unit.   (outdoor, even )

41 minutes ago, Monkey said:

You’ve got an enormously distorted view of what America is REALLY like.  Much like your kindred sociopathic, perpetually inebriated, fugitive ex-pat pal posting from some flea ridden bar in some shit hole barrio of Mexico.

3 minutes ago, Fakenews said:

You’ve got an enormously distorted view of what America is REALLY like.  Much like your kindred sociopathic, perpetually inebriated, fugitive ex-pat pal posting from some flea ridden bar in some shit hole barrio of Mexico.

I don't know Monkey but I have been to his hometown (or adjacent town) and he describes it the same way I would.  He doesn't come on here and falsely claim his alma mater is the cat's meow, he hasn't to my knowledge changed his screen name and lied about it, and he doesn't drone on like a mama's boy from Florida.  

I've been to bars near where he lives and his was an apt description.  I would have qualified it with, those able to still walk, would have beat the shit out of anyone hitting a woman.  :o

7 minutes ago, Cal20sailor said:

I don't know Monkey but I have been to his hometown (or adjacent town) and he describes it the same way I would.  He doesn't come on here and falsely claim his alma mater is the cat's meow, he hasn't to my knowledge changed his screen name and lied about it, and he doesn't drone on like a mama's boy from Florida.  

I've been to bars near where he lives and his was an apt description.  I would have qualified it with, those able to still walk, would have beat the shit out of anyone hitting a woman.  :o

My point is that would be the case with any bar full of normal people ANYWHERE in America.  Wisconsin isn’t special and neither is the bar he frequents

FN

1 minute ago, Fakenews said:

My point is that would be the case with any bar full of normal people ANYWHERE in America.  Wisconsin isn’t special.

That was definitely not clear from what you wrote.  

12 minutes ago, Cal20sailor said:

He intimated that wouldn’t happen in a bar in New York City.  It’s bullshit.  It’s a slur.   I rightfully called it out.

I’m crystal like that.

6 minutes ago, Fakenews said:

He intimated that wouldn’t happen in a bar in New York City.  It’s bullshit.  It’s a slur.   I rightfully called it out.

I’m crystal like that.

Well, it sure didn't happen in NYC in front of an apartment building with two doormen. 

Get out of the basement and have your mom proofread any future posts.  

5 minutes ago, Fakenews said:

I’m crystal methed like that.....

Screenshot_2020-03-19-14-27-37.png

2 minutes ago, Cal20sailor said:

Well, it sure didn't happen in NYC in front of an apartment building with two doormen. 

Get out of the basement and have your mom proofread any future posts.  

My bad, I’ll try to make my posts more accessible for brain damaged people like yourself.

Can’t make any promises though.

22 minutes ago, Fakenews said:

My bad, I’ll try to make my posts more accessible for brain damaged people like yourself.

Can’t make any promises though.

I tried to read your mind, but the page was blank.  

A door man w/ a pipe wrench might cause some questions.

In my limited experience, New Yorkers are not as callous as often depicted.

Yeah, if you look/act like a deranged crack addict, you're not likely to get much help from the suits in mid-town, but if you are just a regular guy looking for info/directions, almost anyone will stop and give you help.

I had a cabby help me with my tool box at rush hour on 5th Ave. I didn't want it in the trunk. He said he'd make sure it was OK. When we got to GCT, he not only took it out of the trunk, but stood across it while I paid him, and made sure I got through the doors before he went back to his cab.  Not a big deal, I'm sure. Not a lot of people looking to swipe a 70lb. tool box at rush hour at GCT. on a Thursday evening in March.... But it was a nice gesture.

I was told more than three decades ago, that the only good thing about Gnu Yawk.....is that it has airports where you can rent a seat on an airplane....that will take you to the South Pacific.....

16 minutes ago, El Mariachi said:

I was told more than three decades ago, that the only good thing about Gnu Yawk.....is that it has airports where you can rent a seat on an airplane....that will take you to the South Pacific.....

Or into the Hudson River.

• Like 1

There's always the world class museums, theaters, and restaurants, that really are great. I don't like NYC. But as a child, and even into my early twenties, I really enjoyed going there for hours at a time. The Met, MOMA, The clubs in SoHo, or Harlem, I Never went to the big theaters... Maybe once when I was very young to see the "Nut Cracker Suite"... But therestaurants were just amazing to a young country kid. And as I got older, the women in Alphabet city, just walking down the street like they were going to the laundry to pick up their clothes (They probably were)... I could spend an afternoon on Ave B. just watching The World. (If you know what I'm referring to, just keep quiet)

But NYC? Could not nor ever will not beat Southern California in ANYTHING (except maybe pizzas and whiny Fran Drescher type chicks). No matter how hard they try.....:lol:

FB_IMG_1614134091223.jpg

10 minutes ago, El Mariachi said:

But NYC? Could not nor ever will not beat Southern California in ANYTHING (except maybe pizzas and whiny Fran Drescher type chicks). No matter how hard they try.....:lol:

FB_IMG_1614134091223.jpg

1960 Ford Falcon, I bet she doesn't look so good from the rear these days.

56 minutes ago, badlatitude said:

1960 Ford Falcon, I bet she doesn't look so good from the rear these days.

She doesn't look so good from the rear in those days.

32 minutes ago, Mrleft8 said:

She doesn't look so good from the rear in those days.

You’re getting to critical in your old age. Back in the day that would have been just right.

• Like 1

Maybe the next time an Brodsky employee sees a fight going on they could call the guy up in HR that fired the doorman to come down and help out.

• Like 1

Cowards to let it happen and too then just close the door on the woman. Welcome to NYC! 

Correct me if I am wrong but wasn’t the doorman’s job to keep the riff raff out  and protect the occupants of the building first?

Yes I understand there is an expectation to respond to the plight of a victim but those poor bastards (the doormen) have been hung out to dry by a body corporate that expects them to do exactly as they did but the body corporate now are covering their rich entitled asses because their boys were deemed to be too callous and thereby avoiding any potential liability themselves from a lawsuit.....

NYC what a nice fuck up, where doing the Right thing could get you killed or fired or both.

7 hours ago, Ishmael said:

If I was a doorman there I would want a baseball bat tucked away somewhere handy.

How about one of those collapsible police batons. Better yet one with batteries that can emit a taser-like zap.

5 minutes ago, jerseyguy said:

How about one of those collapsible police batons. Better yet one with batteries that can emit a taser-like zap.

Not legal in lots of places.

17 minutes ago, Mrleft8 said:

Not legal in lots of places.

Only has to be legal in NYC

17 hours ago, Cal20sailor said:

I’m amazed you even respond to Gator. He’s a perpetual troll.