Anyone accidentally click on the little linky named "rules" above.  They're hilariously Scooter:

• I give up, This forum is for all aholes who cannot keep their little opines to themselves.

Do not report any posts in this forum, I am tired of recieving them.

If you don't want to be attacked, Do not post here.

As long as you do not post users real names, have fun

11 minutes ago, Senator Seditious Maximus said:

Anyone accidentally click on the little linky named "rules" above.  They're hilariously Scooter:

• I give up, This forum is for all aholes who cannot keep their little opines to themselves.

You are welcome to try Scot's patience, if you dare.

This reminds me that 'mismoyled jiblet' has been missing since early November 2020, and since his posts are still available, what gives? It has been six months, was he flicked or not? Did he leave on his own? Nosy people would like to know.

20 hours ago, badlatitude said:

This reminds me that 'mismoyled jiblet' has been missing since early November 2020, and since his posts are still available, what gives? It has been six months, was he flicked or not? Did he leave on his own? Nosy people would like to know.

Posters can be flicked and their posts remain, it is an option.

Don't ask me how I know.

859-03730704en_Masterfile.jpg

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, 00seven said:

I'll ask. The floor is yours. @Randro

It happened to a 'friend'

1 minute ago, 00seven said:

What happened? @Randro

Flicked, posts still here.

So is this a sock or have you really been here 12 years with only 300 posts?

• Like 1
Just now, 00seven said:

Y asked what happened . Why were you flicked? @Randro

I have no idea.  No rule was quoted.  No reason given.  But it was a 'friend'.

What is this, 20 questions?

I asked if you were a sock or really had been here 12 years with only 300 posts.

1 minute ago, 00seven said:

You don't think it was because you were an absolute ahole with Vernon in GA? @Randro

Was he the cop who said he had never seen any racist behavior?  It's been a while.

11 minutes ago, 00seven said:

You didn't answer the question. Was that why you were flicked? @Randro

No rule breaking was quoted, so how the fuck would I know,

You one the other hand seem to have all the info, you tell me, finally.

I got a couple days of time out for not being sufficiently solicitous of gunz in GA. 

I wear it as a badge of honor.  

• Like 2
3 hours ago, AJ Oliver said:

I got a couple days of time out

This is what the mod wrote at the time . . . "I'm giving you the weekend off of posting.  You've been repeatedly asked to not pollute a civil GA thread with your political BS.  Take it back to PA or you will get a longer timeout."  

It was a "civil thread" about instruments of mass killing. 

I'm not really complaining.  SA is the property of others, and they can limit posts by anyone they choose. 

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, AJ Oliver said:

This is what the mod wrote at the time . . . "I'm giving you the weekend off of posting.  You've been repeatedly asked to not pollute a civil GA thread with your political BS.  Take it back to PA or you will get a longer timeout."  

It was a "civil thread" about instruments of mass killing. 

I'm not really complaining.  SA is the property of others, and they can limit posts by anyone they choose. 

‘Tis a good job there are no rules against being a dumbarse or you’d be perma-banned...

lol

• Downvote 1
1 minute ago, Sea warrior said:

‘Tis a good job there are no rules against being a dumbarse or you’d be perma-banned...

Want to compare scores on the Graduate Record Exam ?? 

Try to be a bit civil, and I will do likewise. 

17 minutes ago, AJ Oliver said:

You remember the score you got on your GRE? I barely remember taking it, let alone my score. The GRE is just the SAT for people with a lot of college debt.

I remember my percentile on the Physics-GRE, but mainly because the number represents a most excellent sexual position.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, mikewof said:

I remember my percentile on the Physics-GRE, but mainly because the number represents a most excellent sexual position.

Five? The number of fingers on your dominant hand?

• Like 5
3 minutes ago, El Borracho said:

Five? The number of fingers on your dominant hand?

For me, it's 144; twelve digits on one hand times twelve on the other. The thumbs belong to Mrs. Palmela.

5 minutes ago, mikewof said:

You remember the score you got on your GRE? I barely remember taking it, let alone my score. The GRE is just the SAT for people with a lot of college debt.

It was clearly the high point of his life.

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, mikewof said:

Like 68? As in 'you give me head.....and I'll owe you one'?......:lol:

• Like 1
39 minutes ago, Sea warrior said:

lol

''tis' funny, I'd consider you a fucking petulant 'dumbarse' kunt in relation to AJ, all day long. but anyway..

15 minutes ago, Gouvernail said:

What a stupid thread . Wish I hadn’t opened it 

there's a lot of stupid threads in PA which only beat around the bush (never any about the really big shit like global man-made ECOLOGICAL disasters looming, for example).

might I suggest you take these merely as opportunities to pile scorn and shit on right-wing fools/assholes where it can be put to sensible use.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, AJ Oliver said:

Oh my, what a childish wee girl you are.

As your contributions here confirm, a degree let’s one sit at the table,  it don’t mean you are going to be good at the game.

Ohhh, and if you want people to treat you with civility then may I suggest you not hurl unfounded accusation at everyone who disagrees with you, you big dummy you..

lol

1 hour ago, 3to1 said:

''tis' funny, I'd consider you a fucking petulant 'dumbarse' kunt in relation to AJ, all day long. but anyway..

How on this earth am I ever going to sleep tonight knowing that an amadán like yourself holds me in such low esteem.

lol

5 hours ago, 3to1 said:

man-made ECOLOGICAL disasters looming,

, they have been south out of Oregon (mostly eastside (for now))  and past the Shasta area for a while,  into the central Sierra, even Yo Semite.

, sleep well 

14 minutes ago, Mike in Seattle said:

, they have been south out of Oregon (mostly eastside (for now))  and past the Shasta area for a while,  into the central Sierra, even Yo Semite.

, sleep well 

don't look now, but one is creeping up on your 6, ruffrider. watch that ass.

? , is it a White Wolf ? oooh,,,, ,, I hope it's white. Pleeeeze tell me it's 250lb of World Record Snow White Wolf.

B) , Tailor dudet says she can make a real long flow-ey coat.

White, Wolf Skin Pimp Coat , entourage of  slinky wimminz as Trophy Skull and Weapons Bearers, when I'm Steppin' Out, for the evening.

;) c,mon  over to our table ,,,  I'll buy you a Beer .

24 minutes ago, Mike in Seattle said:

? , is it a White Wolf ? oooh,,,, ,, I hope it's white. Pleeeeze tell me it's 250lb of World Record Snow White Wolf.

B) , Tailor dudet says she can make a real long flow-ey coat.

White, Wolf Skin Pimp Coat , entourage of  slinky wimminz as Trophy Skull and Weapons Bearers, when I'm Steppin' Out, for the evening.

;) c,mon  over to our table ,,,  I'll buy you a Beer .

What are you offering? Bud light, or real beer?

9 hours ago, Saorsa said:

It was clearly the high point of his life.

I would not say that, but the Reichista challenge above was about intelligence. 

The score got this working class kid from CLE accepted at Berkeley, but I went elsewhere for the outdoor life. 

I'm not at all that smart - but I outwork most. 

(If you make a donation to my favorite charity, I'll send you a photo of the score report; pretty sure I can find it.)  

18 hours ago, 00seven said:

You didn't answer the question. Was that why you were flicked? @Randro

No stalking is an unwritten rule, depending on whether Scot thinks you're a dick.

just sayin'

19 minutes ago, Shortforbob said:

No stalking is an unwritten rule, depending on whether Scot thinks you're a dick.

just sayin'

Maybe you should be flicked for stalking Mikey then ... oh wait. Mikey isn't a cop.

he's not ? blimy must be one of the few things he ain't ...

• Like 2
20 minutes ago, Randro said:

Maybe you should be flicked for stalking Mikey then ... oh wait. Mikey isn't a cop.

I don't stalk Mikey, I troll him. Subtle difference :D 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Shortforbob said:

Is there a difference between stalking and doubting that an American cop has never seen anything remotely racist?

16 minutes ago, Randro said:

Is there a difference between stalking and doubting that an American cop has never seen anything remotely racist?

I was talking about oo7 stalking you, you twat. :)

2 hours ago, Shortforbob said:

just sayin'

19 minutes ago, Shortforbob said:
37 minutes ago, Randro said:

I was talking about oo7 stalking you, you twat. :)

2 hours ago, Shortforbob said:

just sayin'

How surprising, you're wrong again. It is a written rule and you have no say in it. This is not your library and you can't hush me or anyone else up.

You're a pair of pretentious Australian muppets.

• Like 1
46 minutes ago, 00seven said:

How surprising, you're wrong again. It is a written rule and you have no say in it. This is not your library and you can't hush me or anyone else up.

Oh, we're back on topic again.

Bless it's pointy little head.

Would you care to point out where no stalking is a written rule in PA?

Abbreviated rules

Zapata

By Zapata
07/29/2017

Underdawg did an excellent job of explaining the rules.  Here's the simplified version:

1. Don't insinuate Pedo.  Warning and or timeout for a first offense.  PermaFlick for any subsequent offenses
  2. Don't out members.  See above for penalties.  Caveat:  if you have ever used your own real name or personal information here on the forums since, like, ever - it doesn't count and you are fair game.
  3. If you see spam posts, report it to the mods.  We do not hang out in every thread 24/7

If you see any of the above, report it to the mods by hitting the Report button in the offending post.  

We do not take action for foul language, off-subject content, or abusive behavior unless it escalates to persistent stalking.  There may be times that we might warn someone or flick someone for something particularly egregious.  There is no standard, we will know it when we see it.  If you continually report things that do not fall into rules #1 or 2 above, you may very well get a timeout yourself for annoying the Mods with repeated whining.  Use your best judgement.

Warnings, timeouts, suspensions and flicks are arbitrary and capricious.  Deal with it.  Welcome to anarchy.  

If you are a newbie, there are unwritten rules to adhere to.  They will be explained to you soon enough.

https://forums.sailinganarchy.com/index.php?/announcement/22-abbreviated-rules/

1 minute ago, Mid said:

Abbreviated rules

Zapata

By Zapata
07/29/2017

Underdawg did an excellent job of explaining the rules.  Here's the simplified version:

1. Don't insinuate Pedo.  Warning and or timeout for a first offense.  PermaFlick for any subsequent offenses
  2. Don't out members.  See above for penalties.  Caveat:  if you have ever used your own real name or personal information here on the forums since, like, ever - it doesn't count and you are fair game.
  3. If you see spam posts, report it to the mods.  We do not hang out in every thread 24/7

If you see any of the above, report it to the mods by hitting the Report button in the offending post.  

We do not take action for foul language, off-subject content, or abusive behavior unless it escalates to persistent stalking.  There may be times that we might warn someone or flick someone for something particularly egregious.  There is no standard, we will know it when we see it.  If you continually report things that do not fall into rules #1 or 2 above, you may very well get a timeout yourself for annoying the Mods with repeated whining.  Use your best judgement.

Warnings, timeouts, suspensions and flicks are arbitrary and capricious.  Deal with it.  Welcome to anarchy.  

If you are a newbie, there are unwritten rules to adhere to.  They will be explained to you soon enough.

https://forums.sailinganarchy.com/index.php?/announcement/22-abbreviated-rules/

Do keep up.

That's SA rules.

Like Dante's Hell.

PA is beyond such 

1 hour ago, 00seven said:

Look be nice or I will report you to the the ed.  He is a really grumpy old cunt, so don't want to go there. 

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Shortforbob said:

Oh, we're back on topic again.

Bless it's pointy little head.

Would you care to point out where no stalking is a written rule in PA?

Who was SNEEZY before it became double-oh seven?

8 hours ago, Shortforbob said:

One can only "troll" effectively when one has bait.

Bait is something that the fish actually wants. One does not catch a 50 pound Wahoo with a rubber marshmallow. If you think you have something on the line, it might just be because you're on the wrong end of the reel.

5 hours ago, Steam Flyer said:

That sounds like fun!

Where do we send the invitation?

- DSK

Looked it up, two offices in Florida and one in DC, take your pick.

Also, I wasted a few minutes and read about some of his activies.

Turns out, the guy is a professional bullshitter, a 45er, already out and a pedo. He is kind of ahead of the abuse he would catch here and also doesn't seem to be very entertaining.

So, no invitation from me. But if he does sign up, he is fair game, no?

• Like 1
2 hours ago, AJ Oliver said:

Who needs Gaetz when we already have @LB 15and the rude Reich ?? 

Rude? I try to never be rude, even to fuckwit beardy homo cunts, like you. 

3 hours ago, LB 15 said:

Poor old AJ, anyone who has the temerity to disagree with him & mock him is automatically a member of the Reich. Even left wing Labor/Green supporters such as your good self.

I really do feel for all those students he taught over the years. Their real life awakening must have been very painful.

FKT

31 minutes ago, Fah Kiew Tu said:

,,,Their real life awakening must have been very painful.

The Perfessor, I'm sure, is going through kind of crisis.

, made a career of intimidating teenagers.

, not working too well with this bunch of old bastards.

:) didja see my Sermon in Meli thd?

35 minutes ago, Mike in Seattle said:

The Perfessor, I'm sure, is going through kind of crisis.

, made a career of intimidating teenagers.

, not working too well with this bunch of old bastards.

:) didja see my Sermon in Meli thd?

No, I just tend to skim through this cesspool for the most part. Particularly ATM as I'm lining up all the little ducks in prep for hauling the boat out for upgrades & maintenance.

I had AJ pegged early on. Full of his own self-importance and utterly bewildered by our inability to recognise his masterful leadership when offered. As he cannot possibly be wrong in any aspect of anything, it's all on we ingrates to change our ways.

The reason he wants noms de net banned is so he can take shit off of the forums and into real life to make disagreement have real-world consequences. Sadly for him the forum owners disagree. Perhaps he could start his own forum for like-minded people.

FKT

4 hours ago, LB 15 said:

“Cunt”?
I doubt it.

If AJ had a cunt he’d be of some use, to someone.

Definitely not to me but to someone. 

lol

Y'all are just so professionally sweet . .  

now gone to full-on stalking 

Cowards you are 

(And of course it is an oft-repeated lie that I label any disagreement as coming from the Reich,

but y'all have now qualified) 

On 4/8/2021 at 10:46 PM, Randro said:

Posters can be flicked and their posts remain, it is an option.

Don't ask me how I know.

859-03730704en_Masterfile.jpg

On 4/8/2021 at 11:32 PM, Randro said:

Flicked, posts still here.

So is this a sock or have you really been here 12 years with only 300 posts?

It's all about who flicks you.

If you piss in Scot's Wheaties and get his attention, he tends to hit the "Flag as Spammer" function which nukes your entire existence. It's quick, easy, and destructive and it probably feels good.

If a moderator like Zapata bans you, he'll just ban your account and not affect your content. That's how I do things, and it's how I trained him to do it. Flagging someone as a spammer is really destructive, it deletes entire threads and destroys the integrity and clarity of others. But I could never get Scot to stop using it.

So it's no magic. It's just about whose attention you draw to drop the ban hammer on you.

19 hours ago, Shortforbob said:

Do keep up.

That's SA rules.

Like Dante's Hell.

PA is beyond such 

They're sort of a superset which may or may not be capriciously applied by how annoying a poster is being.

18 hours ago, Fah Kiew Tu said:

Poor old AJ, anyone who has the temerity to disagree with him & mock him is automatically a member of the Reich.

Do I label people such as the ones below as Reichista's ?? 

I certainly do, and will continue to do so . . 

(Self Cite) - 

"While we are on the subject, another Big Lie (that we see here on PA with regularity), 

is that Black Lives Matter was directly involved in ALL the violence last year. 

But in fact, a good deal of it was done by the Far Reich, as we see below . . 

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2021/4/10/2025225/-Four-Boogaloo-Bois-Indicted-For-Obstructing-Investigation-Of-Federal-Officer-s-Murder-Last-Summer

Big Lie Number Three - the Reich is now also painting the Jan 6th insurrection as being carried out by Antifa and BLM in disguise. 

What abject, low-life liars they are" 

On 4/9/2021 at 3:44 AM, Shortforbob said:

If my smileys worked I'd give that a :boom tish 

image.png.0fbae247db67a81598aed0e50efbd0df.png

On 4/7/2021 at 8:51 AM, Senator Seditious Maximus said:

PA rules are "lefty fucks"  attack anything and any body who doesn't suck cock to the alter of alternative reality.

• Downvote 1
3 hours ago, warbird said:

PA rules are "lefty fucks"  attack anything and any body who doesn't suck cock to the alter of alternative reality.

Yes, some of us are really bothered by what we hypothesize(ies) as your civility and perspicacity. 

If you would make sane posts you would get sane responses. 

And furthermore . .   

I have trouble with the PA "rule" that it is impermissible to "out" someone ? 

Why is that ? All it does is give sickos a license to stalk, like @LB 15 though he is by no means alone. 

Why is it cool and fun to trash people anonymously ?? 

And why is that good for the PA brand ?? 

What say you Mr.@Zapata  ??? 

4 hours ago, warbird said:

...of alternative reality.

that's a blatant lie, a complete and utter reversal of reality. I'd love to see your stupid, shameless right-wing ass come here and try to push your angle while being totally honest and factual. that wouldn't go well for you, you'd be rendered irrelevant by your own idiocy within a few posts, you'd fkn' drown.

you're fucked in the head. and go get your confused ass vaccinated against covid19 for other's sake.

On 4/9/2021 at 4:34 AM, Grog said:

What if Matt Gaetz signed up to post in PA?

:ph34r:

Someone needs to rename one of their socks "Matt Gaetz" stat.

1 hour ago, AJ Oliver said:

And furthermore . .   

Why is that ? All it does is give sickos a license to stalk, like @LB 15 though he is by no means alone. 

You are a complete Moron. I am about the least anonymous poster on here dick-wit. I have never hidden who I am, where I live, what my business is and what boats I own. Just about all of us Aussies know each other (except for the mysterious flightless Sparrow of course)  but I am not about to give you my home address. The is SA you beardy Homo...The whole point is that it is a very lightly moderated forum and as the sign on the door says, if you suffer from thin skin around your butthole, fuck of and play somewhere else. You dive into every thread spewing your lunatic communist views and accusing anyone who's political beliefs are right of Mao's is a fascist.  You then become a triggered weeping cunt when you get called a beardy Homo.

And stop stalking me on every thread...You beardy Homo.

• Like 1
On 4/10/2021 at 4:15 PM, B.J. Porter said:

They're sort of a superset which may or may not be capriciously applied by how annoying a poster is being.

One must learn to walk carefully on the fine line. As you know I have stepped over it on several occasions and had quite a few time outs on the naughty step.

I think of it like being on the start line. If you aren't OCS a few times each season you aren't trying hard enough.

• Like 5
4 minutes ago, LB 15 said:

You are a complete Moron. I am about the least anonymous poster on here dick-wit. I have never hidden who I am, where I live, what my business is and what boats I own. Just about all of us Aussies know each other (except for the mysterious flightless Sparrow of course)  but I am not about to give you my home address. The is SA you beardy Homo...The whole point is that it is a very lightly moderated forum and as the sign on the door says, if you suffer from thin skin around your butthole, fuck of and play somewhere else. You dive into every thread spewing your lunatic communist views and accusing anyone who's political beliefs are right of Mao's is a fascist.  You then become a triggered weeping cunt when you get called a beardy Homo.

And stop stalking me on every thread...You beardy Homo.

As I've said, his real problem is that for decades, by virtue of his position, he could force his views on others without challenge and in the full knowledge that he could ruin their future if they had the temerity to challenge him in any way. You just have to look at his early postings here, where he did his best to assume an authority and mantle of knowledge that he didn't have - and his reactions when challenged.

In this place he's not by any means the smartest person in the room, it's obvious that he's not and that rankles. He also has no demonstrated SOH or ability to react gracefully to being ridiculed.

That's why he decries the anonymity of this place. He wants to take shit said here back into the real world.

And, BTW, SE Queenslanders and their shitty, crocodile-infested, shallow swamp of a bay still can't hold a candle to the magnificence of Sydney.

FKT

• Like 1
On 4/10/2021 at 9:29 AM, Fah Kiew Tu said:

Poor old AJ, anyone who has the temerity to disagree with him & mock him is automatically a member of the Reich. Even left wing Labor/Green supporters such as your good self.

I really do feel for all those students he taught over the years. Their real life awakening must have been very painful.

FKT

If I had have been one of his students I would have nicknamed him 'Twist'. Or Professor Beardy Homo.

1 minute ago, LB 15 said:

If I had have been one of his students I would have nicknamed him 'Twist'. Or Professor Beardy Homo.

I think his students self-selected.

The bright ones changed subjects in the first few weeks while you could still do so without penalty. The dregs remained.

FKT

1 hour ago, Fah Kiew Tu said:

And, BTW, SE Queenslanders and their shitty, crocodile-infested, shallow swamp of a bay still can't hold a candle to the magnificence of Sydney.

So says the self-admitted bogan about the "Florida Man" part of Oz...

1 hour ago, Rain Man said:

Someone needs to rename one of their socks "Matt Gaetz" stat.

There are plenty of "Donald"s lying around, I guess?

45 minutes ago, B.J. Porter said:

So says the self-admitted bogan about the "Florida Man" part of Oz...

You might have spent the best part of 2 years here, BJ, but given that you never moved further north than where you cleared in - Bundaberg, was it? - and you never went further south than Sydney, you know less about Australia than I do about the USA. I've got friends in boats a fraction of the size & capability of yours that have been far more adventurous. One of them is in the Marlborough Sound region ATM.

I guess you're still butt-hurt over my lack of empathy for you having to pay GST on stuff bought in Australia. Sydney has a really nice bridge, you could have gotten over it were you still there. As it is - shrug.

FKT

3 hours ago, AJ Oliver said:

And furthermore . .   

Then you're a fool.

Are you so naïve as to think that there are not those here that would not damage you in the real world?

Beware the socks.

I've had my boss emailed and lost my volunteer role because of one such. 

Fortunately, because I'm pure as the driven snow, there's not much damage can be done to me. But some people here have business to take care of.

1 minute ago, Shortforbob said:

I've had my boss emailed and lost my volunteer role because of one such.

Really?  From SA?

40 minutes ago, Fah Kiew Tu said:

You might have spent the best part of 2 years here, BJ, but given that you never moved further north than where you cleared in - Bundaberg, was it? - and you never went further south than Sydney, you know less about Australia than I do about the USA. I've got friends in boats a fraction of the size & capability of yours that have been far more adventurous. One of them is in the Marlborough Sound region ATM.

I guess you're still butt-hurt over my lack of empathy for you having to pay GST on stuff bought in Australia. Sydney has a really nice bridge, you could have gotten over it were you still there. As it is - shrug.

FKT

What the fuck is the matter with you?