Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

RIP. He served his country and the extended Commonwealth until his dying day. Never complained about it and just got on with it. As a British citizen I will mourn his passing with respect. Clearl

He was a veteran and a sailor, counts for a lot in my book. Fair winds, Prince Phillip. Unless the person was truly, heinously, evil and malevolent, speaking ill of the dead is poor form. I don't

Philip Mountbatten, rest his soul. There was a story years ago, sailing at Cowes and Prince Philip on port tack. Starboard tacker hails. Prince does not alter course, sails on. Starboard tacker duck

Posted Images

Philip Mountbatten, rest his soul.
There was a story years ago, sailing at Cowes and Prince Philip on port tack. Starboard tacker hails. Prince does not alter course, sails on. Starboard tacker ducks and the skipper shouts out, "What, do you think you own the water!?!" The Prince shouted back, "NO, but my wife does!"
Sail on Prince Philip. 

  • Like 12
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, El Mariachi said:

Yeah yeah yeah...we fuking get it already. All of us White Guys are racist pieces of shit.....and should kill ourselves today. Or give away our money & assets. Blah blah fuckitty-blah.....:lol:

Well, to be fair to Edith, he has large, droopy breasts and a very small dick.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Grabbler said:

He was 99 when he died...if he'd hung around another year he woulda got a letter from The Queen...

Actually only needed like 60 days.

Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, quod umbra said:

Actually only needed like 60 days.

Way to fuck up a good punchline with facts...

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, MaxHeadroom said:

Holy shit, that obituary was extremely long and could have been much shorter.  

They wasted all of those words to say that the man basically spent his entire adult life being rich famous for doing absolutely nothing other than crash his Range Rover into some poor commoner's car.  Terribly bad form, that was.  They could have saved a lot of electrons and just said; The useless duke is dead, it's about time.

I find the saddest part of this entire ordeal to be that we will have to suffer with Charles for another eternity.  Scientists say that the best predictor of your life span is show long your parents lived.  Well, we're fucked. Liz is 94 and shows no signs of expiring anytime soon and Phil lived to be almost 100.  Gnarly Charlie is a mere baby at 72.  Even if he is 80 when he becomes the king, which is entirely possible if the queens grandchildren don't cause her to expire sooner from stress, the poor thing, he could conceivably reign for 20 years.  

Will this idiotic monarchy thing with it's idiotic inbred, imbecilic family ever end?  Does Wills have the testicular fortitude to follow in his younger brother's footsteps and leave the firm?  Will the world be cursed for an eternity of an ugly reminder of the most malevolent, evil force ever know on the face of the earth?  These are serious questions that require serious answers! 

  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites

@mad Where are you brother, we need to sing a hearty farewell to the jolly old duke.

 

For he was a useless old fellow, For he was a useless old fellow,

For he was a useless old fellow, Which nobody can deny!

And we are not sad that died, And we are not sad that he died

For he was a useless old fellow, For he was a useless old fellow,

For he was a useless old fellow, And we are not sad that he died!

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Cristoforo said:

I doubt Chuck will ever be king. There will be a negotiation to pass it on to William. 

If ever there was a useless fucked up life long grand science project gone bad of a royal,  its Chuckie    

Charles achieved his desired destiny, how many of of us can say that?  But how many of us want to be a tampon spending each day in Camilla's vagina.  

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Ed Lada said:

Holy shit, that obituary was extremely long and could have been much shorter.  

They wasted all of those words to say that the man basically spent his entire adult life being rich famous for doing absolutely nothing other than crash his Range Rover into some poor commoner's car.  Terribly bad form, that was.  They could have saved a lot of electrons and just said; The useless duke is dead, it's about time.

I find the saddest part of this entire ordeal to be that we will have to suffer with Charles for another eternity.  Scientists say that the best predictor of your life span is show long your parents lived.  Well, we're fucked. Liz is 94 and shows no signs of expiring anytime soon and Phil lived to be almost 100.  Gnarly Charlie is a mere baby at 72.  Even if he is 80 when he becomes the king, which is entirely possible if the queens grandchildren don't cause her to expire sooner from stress, the poor thing, he could conceivably reign for 20 years.  

Will this idiotic monarchy thing with it's idiotic inbred, imbecilic family ever end?  Does Wills have the testicular fortitude to follow in his younger brother's footsteps and leave the firm?  Will the world be cursed for an eternity of an ugly reminder of the most malevolent, evil force ever know on the face of the earth?  These are serious questions that require serious answers! 

We're talking about the Windsors here, not the Trumps.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

RIP. He served his country and the extended Commonwealth until his dying day. Never complained about it and just got on with it.

As a British citizen I will mourn his passing with respect. Clearly too difficult for some ignorant idiots to achieve on this thread.

  • Like 17
Link to post
Share on other sites

Just shows that inbreeding in any species doesn't work. The only "normal" seeming one is Harry.  He saw the writing on the wall and ran half a world away from his family. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Cristoforo said:

What a miserable racist Greek cunt and shit father. Good riddance to another member of the lucky sperm cousin fuckers club  

plus eleventy one.

Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, Rum Runner said:

Just shows that inbreeding in any species doesn't work. The only "normal" seeming one is Harry.  He saw the writing on the wall and ran half a world away from his family. 

They're all disgusting.

For christ's sake if you have to be royal, do it quietly.:rolleyes:

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Shortforbob said:

They're all disgusting.

For christ's sake if you have to be royal, do it quietly.:rolleyes:

Sounds like you still haven’t got over your family being exiled to Australia as convicts all those years ago.......

  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Major Tom said:

Sounds like you still haven’t got over your family being exiled to Australia as convicts all those years ago.......

Um. I was  born a Pom. 

Not all English people have nothing better to do than drape bunting over the lamp posts and sing knees up mother brown in the pub with a picture of the queen on the wall whilst quaffing warm beer with a stout for grandma and nice Pims for Mum.

"put em all up against a wall" was my Dad's attitude. :D

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

To be fare, he was many things but I don't think an actual Nazi was one of them.

His sisters were, and his MIL, and Lizzy's uncle and..

It was a rich peoples 30's thing.

They either loved Hitler for sorting out Jews and Commies or loathed the jumped up little house painter.

Nothing in between.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

The current monarchy is basically German and Greek, right?  Not descendants of King Arthur.  Always thought it odd that a country would go looking around somewhere else for a royal family.  That said, he dutifully played second fiddle to ER2 most of his adult life and largely managed to avoid the personal scandals that entangled his progeny.  It's like being Ed McMahon to Johnny Carson for 70 years.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, NaptimeAgain said:

The current monarchy is basically German and Greek, right?  Not descendants of King Arthur.  Always thought it odd that a country would go looking around somewhere else for a royal family.  That said, he dutifully played second fiddle to ER2 most of his adult life and largely managed to avoid the personal scandals that entangled his progeny.  It's like being Ed McMahon to Johnny Carson for 70 years.

Not King Arthur, but there is a bloodline that can be traced back to Alfred the Great in the 9th century.  The German and Greek lines are from English princesses that married foreign nobles (two became Queen regnant), and there was a bump when the same person was heir in both England and Scotland and merged those crowns.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Those here glad to see HRH passing should consider that before he became the Duke of Edinburgh he served in the Royal Navy during WWII onboard ships defending against the Nazi.

Whatever your personal opinions on monarchy, whether your monarchy or others, have some respect for a WWII veteran.

  • Like 8
Link to post
Share on other sites

He was a veteran and a sailor, counts for a lot in my book. Fair winds, Prince Phillip.

Unless the person was truly, heinously, evil and malevolent, speaking ill of the dead is poor form. I don't believe that Phillip rose to that level. 

The good news is that nobody really cares what the graceless here think. 

 

  • Like 13
Link to post
Share on other sites

Rest in Peace, Prince Philip. Well done, well done indeed.  

My sincere condolences to Queen Elizabeth, a true icon of the last 80 years. And my apologies about that whole Markle thing.  She should feel free to behead her for treason, along with that Ginger Twat.  

  • Like 9
Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Cristoforo said:

It would be interesting to pinpoint when he exactty turned into an asshole   

I’m guessing it must have been after meeting you.

Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, NaptimeAgain said:

The current monarchy is basically German and Greek, right?  Not descendants of King Arthur.  Always thought it odd that a country would go looking around somewhere else for a royal family.  That said, he dutifully played second fiddle to ER2 most of his adult life and largely managed to avoid the personal scandals that entangled his progeny.  It's like being Ed McMahon to Johnny Carson for 70 years.

They're all descended from queen Vic. 

Phil the greek was Lizzys 3rd cousin.

Vic and albert were first cousins.

Phil wasn't really greek.

Oddly, before i found out about his death, I'd just been reading up on modern greek history.

The greeks didn't have a greek royal family . "greece" didn't exist until 1821, so when they got independence from Turkey (with the help of England and Russia, their politics were somewhat scrambled (surprise). So they were kindly lent a prince from sweden I think. George.

Ironically, I skyped my friend in Cyprus later. She told me Phil had kicked the bucket.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, Tax Man said:

Not King Arthur, but there is a bloodline that can be traced back to Alfred the Great in the 9th century.  The German and Greek lines are from English princesses that married foreign nobles (two became Queen regnant), and there was a bump when the same person was heir in both England and Scotland and merged those crowns.

Toss in some Norwegian or Dane IIRC.
Yes, those of Tribe Saxon got around.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Cristoforo said:

I doubt Chuck will ever be king. There will be a negotiation to pass it on to William. 

If ever there was a useless fucked up life long grand science project gone bad of a royal,  its Chuckie    

There are only two ways for that to happen. One is for Charles to pass before ERII. 
The second is interesting, The Commonwealth could vote to pass Charles in favor of William.. However, Queen Elizabeth sent a letter to the Commonwealth Nations asking that the certify or give their blessing to Charles ascending.

Anyhow, no need to be arses. If you have nothing good to say, let those who wish to reflect do so in peace.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, quod umbra said:

Never one to disappoint Meli.
Always the arse you are.

Is that an Australian Ahrse or a Julie Andrews awse?

Unfortunately, he was "my" Queen's consort and waste of space as much as yours. If I want to "reflect" I'll do it however I want to.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

For what it is worth, my mother danced with him once, c. 1960. He was the honourary colonel of my father's regiment (Royal Canadian Regiment) and he came to Canada for some special event. It was actually half a song - halfway through an aide came along to move the Prince to his next partner. I don't think he hit on my mother or the reverse, or at least that was her story, but it was a happy memory for her. You think about how many thousands of such 'duties' he carried out in his life.

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Ed Lada said:

Holy shit, that obituary was extremely long and could have been much shorter.  

They wasted all of those words to say that the man basically spent his entire adult life being rich famous for doing absolutely nothing other than crash his Range Rover into some poor commoner's car.  Terribly bad form, that was.  They could have saved a lot of electrons and just said; The useless duke is dead, it's about time.

I find the saddest part of this entire ordeal to be that we will have to suffer with Charles for another eternity.  Scientists say that the best predictor of your life span is show long your parents lived.  Well, we're fucked. Liz is 94 and shows no signs of expiring anytime soon and Phil lived to be almost 100.  Gnarly Charlie is a mere baby at 72.  Even if he is 80 when he becomes the king, which is entirely possible if the queens grandchildren don't cause her to expire sooner from stress, the poor thing, he could conceivably reign for 20 years.  

Will this idiotic monarchy thing with it's idiotic inbred, imbecilic family ever end?  Does Wills have the testicular fortitude to follow in his younger brother's footsteps and leave the firm?  Will the world be cursed for an eternity of an ugly reminder of the most malevolent, evil force ever know on the face of the earth?  These are serious questions that require serious answers! 

Obviously you don't support the separation of government and state.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Cristoforo said:

I doubt Chuck will ever be king. There will be a negotiation to pass it on to William. 

If ever there was a useless fucked up life long grand science project gone bad of a royal,  its Chuckie    

Can't be.  Under rules of Parliament.

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Mrleft8 said:

We're talking about the Windsors here, not the Trumps.

Sure, they are completely different families with a completely different style, but both are worthless.  And in the end, that's all that counts, wot?

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Chimp too said:

RIP. He served his country and the extended Commonwealth until his dying day. Never complained about it and just got on with it.

As a British citizen I will mourn his passing with respect. Clearly too difficult for some ignorant idiots to achieve on this thread.

I served my country for far less compensation and did far more good that that useless figurehead.  The entire British royalty and their toxic empire did more damage to the world that Mao, Stalin, Hitler, Pol Pot and Trump put together.  We are still paying the price for their arrogance. They deserve no respect only scorn in my opinion. They are nothing but inbred sociopathic twits and any kind of monarchy hereditary or otherwise has no place in the 21st century.  The Hanovers, er Windsors can bite my ass.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Cruisin Loser said:

He was a veteran and a sailor, counts for a lot in my book. Fair winds, Prince Phillip.

Unless the person was truly, heinously, evil and malevolent, speaking ill of the dead is poor form. I don't believe that Phillip rose to that level. 

The good news is that nobody really cares what the graceless here think. 

 

OK, he was a veteran, I'll respect him for that.  As far as being evil, malevolent, and heinous, he willingly represented a evil, malevolent and heinous regime.  Not only that, but he directly participated in glorifying it well past its sell by date.  That is bull shit and he is implicit in the empire's crimes as much as anybody else in that toxic regime.  Worst yet he married into it willingly.  That's unforgivable in my book.  You have your opinion, I have mine.  I think history is on my side.  The one thing we can agree on is they don't give a shit what we think, and I doubt I'll ever have the chance to tell Liz what I think.  But if I could, I would without hesitation, I won't bow to somebody only because they were born into the right family.  If you think being gracious to those twits is some kind of good thing, then you should feel the same way about Hitler and Stalin, but somehow I don't think you do.  Ask people in India, China, Africa, the Middle East, and a shitload of other places, and see how gracious they feel about it.  

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, quod umbra said:

If you have nothing good to say, let those who wish to reflect do so in peace.

Fuck off.  The British empire caused more lasting damage in the world than any other human run enterprise.  If you don't understand that than you really should read some history.  You and all of the other ass kissing royal groupies here feeling all reverent about those fuckwits.  Fuck off.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Bristol-Cruiser said:

For what it is worth, my mother danced with him once, c. 1960. He was the honourary colonel of my father's regiment (Royal Canadian Regiment) and he came to Canada for some special event. It was actually half a song - halfway through an aide came along to move the Prince to his next partner. I don't think he hit on my mother or the reverse, or at least that was her story, but it was a happy memory for her. You think about how many thousands of such 'duties' he carried out in his life.

What the fuck??????   Such duties, oh spare me the bull shit.  Stiff upper lip and all that, eh?

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Ed Lada said:
3 hours ago, quod umbra said:

If you have nothing good to say, let those who wish to reflect do so in peace.

Fuck off. 

If you have nothing good to say, come sit by me.

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

This is rich, given that Lizzie’s family name is Saxe-Coburg...who was Victoria’s German husband you may recall...

George VI was dismayed his daughter wanted to marry the first man she had met and thought her too young. Queen Elizabeth, later the Queen Mother, and never knowingly subtle, mischievously referred to him as “the Hun”, a reference to his mixed Danish, Russian and German heritage. Her brother, David Bowes-Lyon, dismissed him as “a German”.”

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Max Rockatansky said:

This is rich, given that Lizzie’s family name is Saxe-Coburg...who was Victoria’s German husband you may recall...

George VI was dismayed his daughter wanted to marry the first man she had met and thought her too young. Queen Elizabeth, later the Queen Mother, and never knowingly subtle, mischievously referred to him as “the Hun”, a reference to his mixed Danish, Russian and German heritage. Her brother, David Bowes-Lyon, dismissed him as “a German”.”

 

Elizabeth's uncle Edward tried to sell out to the Nazis during WW II so the German blood runs strong in the family. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Now... First of all, I kind of enjoyed his irreverence, and somewhat juvenile sense of humor.

 That said, the only people that I truly avoid when abroad are, in order: Germans, Americans, Brits, and Italians. There are of course individual cases from nearly every where, but as far as identifying a person, couple or group by accent alone, the above stands.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Wow, some really judgemental cunts on here. Nice to see true colours I guess. Neither of the two worst ones surprise me at all. One has an ego the size of a large country, the other just lives up to the reputation of their country of origin.

Good or bad, Philip showed a sense of duty missing in many these days.

  • Like 7
Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Max Rockatansky said:

This is rich, given that Lizzie’s family name is Saxe-Coburg...who was Victoria’s German husband you may recall...

George VI was dismayed his daughter wanted to marry the first man she had met and thought her too young. Queen Elizabeth, later the Queen Mother, and never knowingly subtle, mischievously referred to him as “the Hun”, a reference to his mixed Danish, Russian and German heritage. Her brother, David Bowes-Lyon, dismissed him as “a German”.”

 

All of the European royal families are heavily inbred. It would be hard to find any of them who would be 'purebred' English, Danish, Spanish, etc.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, Mrleft8 said:

PRINCE PHILLIP FARTING SEQUENCE - QUEEN NOT AMUSED! | British royal family,  Royal, Royal family

What do you expect from a bunch of adults dressed like clowns FFS.

Then the royal watchers clarify,; Oh no, for this ceremonial occasion, Phil is wearing the afternoon tea uniform of a first lord of cucumber farting, and notice he is also adorned with the royal finger pulling regalia, and the whoopee cushion cross 1st class with crossed cocktail toothpicks.  I mean people actually study this shit!  

And Charles couldn't decide what to wear so he just copied his father.  Fucking fuckwits.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, El Mariachi said:

Seriously, just ask either one of my two friends.....:lol:

Well I doubt the 4 legged one in the photo can talk, so that just leaves one available opinion.  Provided your other friend is indeed human...

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Ed Lada said:

What do you expect from a bunch of adults dressed like clowns FFS.

Then the royal watchers clarify,; Oh no, for this ceremonial occasion, Phil is wearing the afternoon tea uniform of a first lord of cucumber farting, and notice he is also adorned with the royal finger pulling regalia, and the whoopee cushion cross 1st class with crossed cocktail toothpicks.  I mean people actually study this shit!  

And Charles couldn't decide what to wear so he just copied his father.  Fucking fuckwits.

I take it that you don't care for the "Royal family"....

 Personally, I neither care for them, nor do I have any animosity towards them. They are completely irrelevant to me.

 I do find it amusing that so many people follow their every move with such rapture.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Ed Lada said:

Well I doubt the 4 legged one in the photo can talk, so that just leaves one available opinion.  Provided your other friend is indeed human...

You can see his shadow in the picture. Probably a paid for "friend" from the local donkey show bar.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

The royal family serve a purpose for the UK and Commonwealth countries, it could be a lot worse..

who would you prefer, Queen Elizabeth or King Donald?

have to admit though, if it was King Charles it would be a toss up...

Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, Bristol-Cruiser said:

All of the European royal families are heavily inbred. It would be hard to find any of them who would be 'purebred' English, Danish, Spanish, etc.

There's a reason queen Victoria was called 'the grandmother of Europe'.  All of the leaders of the major European combatants in WW I were directly related to the old queen.  George V called Kaiser Wilhelm cousin Willie, because Willie was his 1st cousin.  And on and on.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, olaf hart said:

The royal family serve a purpose for the UK and Commonwealth countries, it could be a lot worse..

who would you prefer, Queen Elizabeth or King Trump?

have to admit though, if it was King Charles it would be a toss up...

No, it couldn't be worse. And o they serve no useful purpose to anyone but themselves.  They have a shameful history and should have doe the dignified thing and killed themselves like Hitler did.  Instead they are revered by many.  It's fucking ludicrous and just evidence that the victors do indeed write the history.  But it's been an awful long time since the Brits won anything on their own. 

Don't get me started or I will say what I really think about that bunch of morally and mentally deficient collection of twats.

Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, Gissie said:

Wow, some really judgemental cunts on here. Nice to see true colours I guess. Neither of the two worst ones surprise me at all. One has an ego the size of a large country, the other just lives up to the reputation of their country of origin.

Good or bad, Philip showed a sense of duty missing in many these days.

I count three pegs but you only defined two holes........

I hope you aren't dissing our resident cross dresser?

Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, Priscilla said:

If he had hung around for another two months he would have got a letter from the Queen....

1B09352C-C203-4DBB-997F-4DFDA03B78C7.jpeg.f9105afb3c48d2380e201c369e2df51e.jpeg

 

A lovely tradition, 100-year-olds getting a card from the Queen.

A newer tradition, girls turning 16 get a text from Prince Andrew.

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, Gissie said:

Wow, some really judgemental cunts on here. Nice to see true colours I guess. Neither of the two worst ones surprise me at all. One has an ego the size of a large country, the other just lives up to the reputation of their country of origin.

Good or bad, Philip showed a sense of duty missing in many these days.

Wow, aren't you just a little bigot.  No surprise there though.

Tell me, exactly how does one show a sense of duty by standing and waving at the common folk, while looking down his nose at them. While representing a lineage that makes Stalin look like a pussy. 

I'll wait.

And at least you know who I am and where I stand. I'm not some pussified piece of shit that hides behind a fake name and doesn't have the balls to name names when he is criticizing somebody.  You sorry piece of shit.  Own up or shut up you cowardly asswipe.  

Oh yeah, fuck off too.

And one more thing, change your fake name from Gissie to Pussy.

Dickwad.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Happy said:

A lovely tradition, 100-year-olds getting a card from the Queen.

The real question is, does Liz send herself a card when she turns 100?

There certainly isn't any other royalty in the world royal enough to send one to her.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Considering he had no actual power or authority over the historical or recent actions of the country, I wouldn't saddle him with all their sins any more than any [Aussie, American, Belgian, Italian, Dutch, French, German etc.] for the historical mistreatment of native peoples, other countries, minorities, scorned ex wives, and on and on.  He had a ceremonial role to play in a really big amusement park fantasy and he wasn't a total f'up at it. 

 

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, NaptimeAgain said:

Considering he had no actual power or authority over the historical or recent actions of the country, I wouldn't saddle him with all their sins any more than any [Aussie, American, Belgian, Italian, Dutch, French, German etc.] for the historical mistreatment of native peoples, other countries, minorities, scorned ex wives, and on and on.  He had a ceremonial role to play in a really big amusement park fantasy and he wasn't a total f'up at it. 

 

People seem to think that royals, any "working royal" has the life to be envious of. The reality is they are trapped by duty and service. They live in a glass bubble and all the world gets to see their every mistake and sit in judgement. On some plain Prince Harry let his family down. But on the other side of the coin, them that got away were the lucky ones.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Haters would be even more jealous if they knew that Phil apparently had a monster cock. "Phil the Greek, Fill the Queen."

Charles inherited both the ears and the schlong, and rumour has it that his manservant has to hold and aim the snake for him when he has a pee. 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Ed Lada said:

Wow, aren't you just a little bigot.  No surprise there though.

Tell me, exactly how does one show a sense of duty by standing and waving at the common folk, while looking down his nose at them. While representing a lineage that makes Stalin look like a pussy. 

I'll wait.

And at least you know who I am and where I stand. I'm not some pussified piece of shit that hides behind a fake name and doesn't have the balls to name names when he is criticizing somebody.  You sorry piece of shit.  Own up or shut up you cowardly asswipe.  

Oh yeah, fuck off too.

And one more thing, change your fake name from Gissie to Pussy.

Dickwad.

And there it is, the ego and push back because someone doesn't bow down before the know all bully. 

I will leave your to your bitterness and certainty of your amazingness. Openness of the mind is something you left behind in your distant youth, assuming you ever had any.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Ed Lada said:

Fuck off.  The British empire caused more lasting damage in the world than any other human run enterprise.  If you don't understand that than you really should read some history.  You and all of the other ass kissing royal groupies here feeling all reverent about those fuckwits.  Fuck off.

It also caused the Industrial Revolution at the same time. Co-relation?

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, quod umbra said:

Philip Mountbatten, rest his soul.
There was a story years ago, sailing at Cowes and Prince Philip on port tack. Starboard tacker hails. Prince does not alter course, sails on. Starboard tacker ducks and the skipper shouts out, "What, do you think you own the water!?!" The Prince shouted back, "NO, but my wife does!"
Sail on Prince Philip. 

Word has it that Phillip served numerous charitable boards and causes for the betterment of all mankind.  I am not a fan of the throne in any way but it seems he endeavored in his position to do "good"  RIP  Phillip.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Happy said:

A lovely tradition, 100-year-olds getting a card from the Queen.

A newer tradition, girls turning 16 get a text from Prince Andrew.

I'm not sure they still do. My Grandmother in law got one from the Prime Minister but not from the Queen. Unless the family destroyed it (and I wouldn't put that past them)

Too many letters to sign. You might have to wait until your 105 now.

edit.

Just checked. They don't get sent automatically. You or your family have to request one.

Great marketing

https://www.pmc.gov.au/government/anniversary-messages 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Ed Lada said:

What do you expect from a bunch of adults dressed like clowns FFS.

Then the royal watchers clarify,; Oh no, for this ceremonial occasion, Phil is wearing the afternoon tea uniform of a first lord of cucumber farting, and notice he is also adorned with the royal finger pulling regalia, and the whoopee cushion cross 1st class with crossed cocktail toothpicks.  I mean people actually study this shit!  

And Charles couldn't decide what to wear so he just copied his father.  Fucking fuckwits.

Ya know, for a "fuckwit" who so regularly posts about your "service" in Korea and elsewhere in the fuckin' peacetime army of post-WWII US world domination with their "pristine reputation"(see Central America/Middle East/SE Asia) maybe you oughta take a long hard look at the career during actual wartime of a bloke who was part of the "Greatest Generation" who took up arms against the exact fuckers who overran the country you now call home...I'm no fan of "The Royals" but Godamnit man, do a little research...

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/prince-philip-navy-world-war-b1829148.html

  • Like 5
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, quod umbra said:

People seem to think that royals, any "working royal" has the life to be envious of. The reality is they are trapped by duty and service. They live in a glass bubble and all the world gets to see their every mistake and sit in judgement. On some plain Prince Harry let his family down. But on the other side of the coin, them that got away were the lucky ones.

Poor things. 

That is such a tired old excuse. 

On a normal week, most people spend about two days at home. A place of security where one can hide, watch TV, eat, have sex etc (after one had cleaned and cooked and shopped)

The other five days. They go to work.

Endure traffic jams, farting passengers in lifts, a 30 minute lunch break. working in the cold and wind.

A humble british home.

Where you can still buy a house for less than £40k in Britain? | Daily Mail  Online

 

 

The Poor Royals get to spend as much time as they like eating, fucking sleeping and hiding here.

Sandringham House

A closer look at Sandringham House, the Queen's stunning Norfolk home |  Woman & Home

A Glimpse Inside a Historic Part of Windsor Castle That Hasn't Been Seen  for More Than 150 Years | Vogue

 

or as a guest in any one of small private islands, or stately homes or private yachts across the world

I'm pretty sure that amongst their estates they have their own "petit Trianon" whey they can play ordinary person and peasant to their pulpy hearts content. Megan and Whatsis name are lapping up the attention while still not exactly sleeping in a bedsit.

 

The figures were compiled and published on 30th December by Britain’s Press Association. Details of the monarchy’s official engagements are recorded in the Court Circular.(AP Photo)

How much do the British Royals work? The answer is...

The amount of time senior royals spent working in 2019 may have been affected by this year being a little “bumpy” for the family, as the queen admitted in her televised Christmas day address to Britain.
London | By Associated Press
UPDATED ON DEC 31, 2019 10:40 AM IST

Being a member of the British royal family isn’t the easiest job on earth, if TV shows and movies provide accurate pictures.

But how much do the royals work? According to official records, prominent members of the royal family worked an average of 84.5 days this year, or about a third of the 253 working days in the U.K.

Queen Elizabeth II’s only daughter, Princess Anne, was the hardest-working royal for at least the third year in a row, putting in a total of 167 days.

Heir to the throne Prince Charles came in second with 125 days of official duties.

The 93-year-old queen herself worked 67 days, four more than in 2018.

The figures were compiled and published Monday by Britain’s Press Association. Details of the monarchy’s official engagements are recorded in the Court Circular, a daily list of the events attended by the queen and her family.

 

 

 

image.jpeg

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Shortforbob said:

Poor things. 

That is such a tired old excuse. 

On a normal week, most people spend about two days at home. A place of security where one can hide, watch TV, eat, have sex etc (after one had cleaned and cooked and shopped)

The other five days. They go to work.

Endure traffic jams, farting passengers in lifts, a 30 minute lunch break. working in the cold and wind.

A humble british home.

Where you can still buy a house for less than £40k in Britain? | Daily Mail  Online

 

 

The Poor Royals get to spend as much time as they like eating, fucking sleeping and hiding here.

Sandringham House

A closer look at Sandringham House, the Queen's stunning Norfolk home |  Woman & Home

A Glimpse Inside a Historic Part of Windsor Castle That Hasn't Been Seen  for More Than 150 Years | Vogue

 

or as a guest in any one of small private islands, or stately homes or private yachts across the world

I'm pretty sure that amongst their estates they have their own "petit Trianon" whey they can play ordinary person and peasant to their pulpy hearts content. Megan and Whatsis name are lapping up the attention while still not exactly sleeping in a bedsit.

 

The figures were compiled and published on 30th December by Britain’s Press Association. Details of the monarchy’s official engagements are recorded in the Court Circular.(AP Photo)

How much do the British Royals work? The answer is...

The amount of time senior royals spent working in 2019 may have been affected by this year being a little “bumpy” for the family, as the queen admitted in her televised Christmas day address to Britain.
London | By Associated Press
UPDATED ON DEC 31, 2019 10:40 AM IST

Being a member of the British royal family isn’t the easiest job on earth, if TV shows and movies provide accurate pictures.

But how much do the royals work? According to official records, prominent members of the royal family worked an average of 84.5 days this year, or about a third of the 253 working days in the U.K.

Queen Elizabeth II’s only daughter, Princess Anne, was the hardest-working royal for at least the third year in a row, putting in a total of 167 days.

Heir to the throne Prince Charles came in second with 125 days of official duties.

The 93-year-old queen herself worked 67 days, four more than in 2018.

The figures were compiled and published Monday by Britain’s Press Association. Details of the monarchy’s official engagements are recorded in the Court Circular, a daily list of the events attended by the queen and her family.

 

 

 

image.jpeg

About as many days as Trump spent golfing on his own private courses..... On the public dime.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Ed Lada said:

Wow, aren't you just a little bigot.  No surprise there though.

Tell me, exactly how does one show a sense of duty by standing and waving at the common folk, while looking down his nose at them. While representing a lineage that makes Stalin look like a pussy. 

I'll wait.

And at least you know who I am and where I stand. I'm not some pussified piece of shit that hides behind a fake name and doesn't have the balls to name names when he is criticizing somebody.  You sorry piece of shit.  Own up or shut up you cowardly asswipe.  

Oh yeah, fuck off too.

And one more thing, change your fake name from Gissie to Pussy.

Dickwad.

 

I hope things improve for you, because you're clearly in a bad place. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, El Mariachi said:

And you ungrateful fukers can thank my Dad for helping y'all from having to live on seaweed, Wasabi, raw octopus, urchin roe and sashimi. 'Cuz you all would have died off by 1957.....

 

And my uncle. just turned 19. shot dead crossing a river in "Burma" 

I think the point is that Philip did no more or less than many good servicemen who fought and died. 

Bravery is rarely rewarded when you're just a Greek foot soldier, thousands of whom fought and died against impossible odds giving allied forces (including Phil) time to escape. They are nameless.

But he got nicer tea and scones in the officers quarters. Why?

Because he was "royal" and automatically an officer.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Shortforbob said:

And my uncle. just turned 19. shot dead crossing a river in "Burma" 

I think the point is that Philip did no more or less than many good servicemen who fought and died. 

Bravery is rarely rewarded when you're just a Greek foot soldier, thousands of whom fought and died against impossible odds giving allied forces (including Phil) time to escape. They are nameless.

But he got nicer tea and scones in the officers quarters. Why?

Because he was "royal" and automatically an officer.

Sometimes it's best to keep your big yap shut if you've got no idea what you're talking about...his family escaped Greece in the 20's way before "Allied forces" would've been around the peninsula...he attended the Royal Naval College which is the equivalent of a US service academy, so automatically came out with a Midshipman rank which he held when mentioned in dispatches for distinction in action in WWII...I am nothing near an ardent royalist, but believe strongly in giving credit where it's due and as far as I'm concerned, Philip paid his dues...

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites