LuckGrib. Anyone tried it?

I don't think you can compare Luckgrib to Expedition.  Exp is far more than routing software. A better comparison might be to Predictwind Offshore.

If you just want routing, try sailgrib wr on android.  It also has a number of other navigational features including logging, ais display with navionics charts.  I have compared sailgrib routing side by side with Expedition on both Annapolis to Newport and Newport to Bermuda, with very close routing solutions.  I have Sailgrib running on a waterproof galaxy tab active 2.  

Of course Expedition has a lot of capabilities but Sailgrib keeps getting more features added, has gotten a lot added to it in the 3-4 years or so I've owned it.

19 hours ago, bgytr said:

If you just want routing, try sailgrib wr on android.  It also has a number of other navigational features including logging, ais display with navionics charts.  I have compared sailgrib routing side by side with Expedition on both Annapolis to Newport and Newport to Bermuda, with very close routing solutions.  I have Sailgrib running on a waterproof galaxy tab active 2.  

Of course Expedition has a lot of capabilities but Sailgrib keeps getting more features added, has gotten a lot added to it in the 3-4 years or so I've owned it.

Thanks, this is the kind of info I was looking for, whether people who have these apps find the info good enough to continue using it.