Should we ignore Nazi/Fascist agitators or show up with overwhelming opposition?

15 minutes ago, Voyageur said:

Yeah....because ignoring white folks with a legitimate beef is much easier than ignoring hypocritical black folks who turn their heads away when confronted with the fact that 98% of their 'brethren'.....are murdered by their own 'brethren'.

Oh the fuking irony of myopic misguidance and media fueled fear. Tell ya what, I MIGHT start taking BLM serious (some day), a few minutes after they finally begin to address the cold hard truth that their Democratic slave owners do not & HAVE not given a flying fuk about them since LBJ. And in fact.....are directly responsible for 10's of thousands of them being offed by their own. They can start with Shitcago and work their way across the nation to all these 7th World Shit holes the Leftistas have created for them.....and where lives are cheap.

Until then? I don't wanna hear one more fuking peep out of these moronic morons....until they finally figure out and admit that they've been nothing but disposable political pawns for 6 decades now.

Blaxit, Baby....Blaxit. There's still fuking time to save yourselves.....

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, El Mariachi said:

Yeah....because ignoring white folks with a legitimate beef is much easier than ignoring hypocritical black folks who turn their heads away when confronted with the fact that 98% of their 'brethren'.....are murdered by their own 'brethren'.

Oh the fuking irony of myopic misguidance and media fueled fear. Tell ya what, I MIGHT start taking BLM serious (some day), a few minutes after they finally begin to address the cold hard truth that their Democratic slave owners do not & HAVE not given a flying fuk about them since LBJ. And in fact.....are directly responsible for 10's of thousands of them being offed by their own. They can start with Shitcago and work their way across the nation to all these 7th World Shit holes the Leftistas have created for them.....and where lives are cheap.

Until then? I don't wanna hear one more fuking peep out of these moronic morons....until they finally figure out and admit that they've been nothing but disposable political pawns for 6 decades now.

Rage much?  Twat. 

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, El Mariachi said:

?

People have been banned for a lot less.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Shortforbob said:

?

I could really give a flying fuk if this gives Scott ZuckenBurger menstrual cramps or not....

Just now, warbird said:

Facts are RAGE? Really?

That's where they go, W/B. Yell out something inane....and then scurry off looking for a winged kitten that they crawl up next to. Predictable as Amy Shumer and two gallons of Hagen-Daaz.....

• Like 1
Just now, El Mariachi said:

That's where they go, W/B. Yell out something inane....and then scurry off looking for a winged kitten that they crawl up next to. Predictable as Amy Shumer and two gallons of Hagen-Daaz.....

We need to sail and drink together sometime....

Protesters gather with signs against racism and hate in Huntington Beach.

Huntington Beach police declared an unlawful assembly Sunday afternoon around the city’s famous pier as tensions increased among protesters who clashed with Donald Trump supporters and others displaying allegiance to white supremacist groups. 

Several hundred people gathered in the plaza area at the base of the pier beginning Sunday morning to demonstrate against the so-called White Lives Matter rally that was set to start at 1 p.m. Police officers stood at the edges of the pier plaza as helicopters and drones circled overhead.

The protest, which began around 11 a.m., started out peacefully. No large cohorts of people who were expected to attend the scheduled white supremacy rally were present at the pier by Sunday afternoon. However, as the day went on and the crowd swelled, small confrontations between individual attendees, Trump supporters and counterprotesters broke out along Pacific Coast Highway and Main Street. Some traded punches, while others threw verbal jabs within inches of each others faces.

Diners eating lunch watched the chaos unfold from a second floor patio at Fred’s Mexican Cafe and Cantina, which overlooks the intersection of Main Street and Pacific Coast Highway. 

The scuffles prompted Tory Johnson, founder of local grassroots group Black Lives Matter Huntington Beach, to consider shutting down the counterprotest to make it clear the group was not there to incite a riot, he said. Despite the mounting chaos, he said the group had succeeded in reclaiming the space at the pier.

“No Nazis are going to be a reflection of Huntington Beach today,” he said.

The situation reached a boiling point shortly after noon when a man with a beard and cigar approached the plaza in front of the pier and repeated, “white lives matter,” several times before yelling at a counterprotester, who held a poster that read “Death to the Klan.”

A crowd quickly converged around them and chanted, “Nazis go home,” until the man retreated across Pacific Coast Highway. 

In a separate incident, Peter Zazzara, 59, and several counterprotesters got into a shouting match when Zazzara was questioned about a skull tattoo on his right arm. Zazzara got angry and began cursing at the group, eventually crossing his arms to cover the ink, which he said represented being part of “an elite military unit.” However, the Anti-Defamation League classifies the tattoo — known as the Totenkopf, or Death Head — as a hate symbol. The image was used by the SS organization and has been adopted by neo-Nazi’s and white supremacists since World War II, according to the ADL. 

The crowd began to again grow agitated around 1 p.m. when a small group of people waving Trump 2020 flags, American flags and a banner that read “Don’t tread on me” congregated across from the plaza at the base of the pier. 

At least 10 mounted police officers and Orange County sheriff’s deputies gathered on Pacific Coast Highway as people began spilling into the street. A standoff occurred when a man, waving an “All lives matter” flag, began to approach the counterprotesters. He was quickly surrounded and herded away from the pier amid chants of “You are not welcome here.”

Kelly Johnson, 60, and Ted Laporte, 57, of Huntington Beach arrived along Pacific Coast Highway carrying a tall pole displaying American flags, Trump 2020 flags, a Gadsden flag, and a black and gray All Lives Matter flag. Johnson, formerly of Laguna Nigel, added an orange jack-o'-lantern Halloween decoration. He modified it by taping a blue surgical mask and writing “Wuhan virus.”

Johnson said he heard about the Black Lives Matter rally while he was at another event Saturday in Laguna Beach. He said he was not affiliated with the White Lives Matter rally. 

“It’s not that Black lives don’t matter but it’s about knowledge and truth,” he said. He argued that BLM only creates “racial divisiveness.” 

Many who arrived at the pier Sunday did so to show opposition to recent white supremacist activity that’s occurred in the city. 

Among them was Denise Wada, a 20-year resident of Huntington Beach, who stood at PCH and Main Street with other demonstrators and her dog, Banner, a Brittany. A week ago, Wada was bothered when she learned on NextDoor, an app where residents can share information about their neighborhoods, that Ku Klux Klan fliershad been left on the doorsteps of homes in her city.

“I was horrified someone would do that,” she said. 

Wada said there was discussion on her neighborhood forum that maybe it was a hoax but that, regardless of whether it was fake, it demanded a loud response.

“I can’t be quiet about that,” she said. “The point is it’s out there, and racial justice needs a louder noise.”

Johnson, the founder of a local grassroots group called Black Lives Matter Huntington Beach, stood in a suit and tie with a megaphone in hand as the crowd grew Sunday morning. 

“This is going to be a pretty big day, that’s for sure,” he said.

In the distance, swimmers and volleyball players on the beach paid little attention to the rising tensions at the pier. Johnson estimated that “a couple hundred people might show up” but could not say for sure how many were expected.

“I just want to occupy this space,” Johnson said, “and put forth the message that we don’t want this to be a city of hate and division.”

Shortly after the demonstration began, police took three counterprotesters into custody. One was accused of using amplified sound and a second allegedly obstructed police and had in his backpack a metal baton, two cans of pepper spray and a knife, Huntington Beach Police Lt. Brian Smith said. A third man was also taken into custody, but Smith could not say why. 

A woman was detained about an hour later after she was allegedly found with pepper spray, which is prohibited at a public assembly, Smith said. 

Activist Najee Ali described the arrests as a “double standard in the way our protests have been policed ... whether in D.C. or here in Orange County.”

Ali, who was wearing a shirt emblazoned with the words “I can’t breathe,” said the timing of the White Lives Matter rally was likely connected to the ongoing trial of former Minneapolis police officer Derek Chauvin. “Without question,” he said.

“I’m here from Los Angeles just to show solidarity against racism, hate and intolerance,” Ali said. “It’s important residents of Huntington Beach know they’re not alone and we stand with with them.”

Smith said they had “more staff here than usual” but could not confirm how many officers were deployed to the area. The department has a large contingency on standby, he noted.

“Our hope is that everybody can come express their free speech in a peaceful manner today,” he said.

Authorities have not been able to identify who organized the White Lives Matter event or make contact with them, he said.

The rally, which was advertised via social media, is one of several such demonstrations scheduled across the country. The rallies were organized through the messaging app Telegram, according to the Anti-Defamation League.

It comes after fliers with KKK propaganda were delivered to homes in Huntington Beach, Newport Beach and Long Beach in recent weeks. Police do not believe the same people are responsible for the fliers and the rally, Smith said.

Roger Bloom, 65, who has been living in Huntington Beach since 1975, held a sign in his left hand that read “Old White Guys Against Racism” on one side, and “No H8 in HB” on the other side. In his right hand, he held an American flag.

“I’m here to defend my city,” Bloom said. “It’s a great city full of great people. Just because a handful of pathetic losers come out here every so often to a public square and make a stink ... they give this town a bad name. I wish they’d go back to their basements and stay there.”

Antonieta Gimeno, 78, said she drove down from L.A. to show solidarity with the counterprotesters.

“I’m horrified by the violence against Black people, Mexican people, Asian people,” said Gimeno, who is Mexican. “This is a small step, but the more people who stand in unity, the more we can show that in order for white lives to matter, Black lives have to matter too.”

Cliff Smith — holding a sign reading, “Death to the Klan! International working class solidarity!” — preferred to stay on the corner of Main and PCH as the counterprotesters gathered in a circle to chant.

“It’s about being visible,” said Smith, 51, of South Los Angeles. “The crowd seems like they have it under control.”

Smith stood next to his friend Jesus Portillo, 35, a resident of Orange. He held a sign that said, “End Racism.”

Portillo, who is Mexican, said he stood proudly with his sign to defend his “color, my people and the resistance.”

“I’ve experienced a lot of racism especially because me and my family are Latinos,” he said. “We’re always getting pulled over.”

Huntington Beach has been grappling with extremism for decades. In the 1980s and 1990s, its pier and surf spots became a draw for skinheads, white supremacists and neo-Nazis.

Two high-profile hate crimes in the mid-1990s solidified the city’s reputation as a hotbed of racism. In 1994, two skinheads gunned down a Black man outside a McDonald’s on Beach Boulevard. Vernon Windell Flournoy, 44, stumbled into the restaurant and collapsed in front of horrified diners.

Jonathan Russell Kennedy, 19, pleaded guilty to the slaying, as well as to charges of attempted murder of two Latino men in a separate attack weeks before, and was sentenced to 19 years to life in prison. Robert Wofford, 17, of Laguna Niguel, also pleaded guilty in Flournoy’s death and was sentenced to 18 years to life.

Though Huntington Beach remains largely conservative, it is increasingly an island surrounded by growing liberalism and racial diversity. Orange County as a whole has experienced a remarkable demographic shift in the last two decades with the arrival of more Asian and Latino residents, who have helped tilt the area toward Democrats.

Experts say such demographic shifts are the strongest predictors of increases in political extremism and hate crimes in neighborhoods where some fear their way of life is under threat.

Meanwhile, the Huntington Beach City Council at its meeting last week denounced hate speech and white supremacy. The city is also hosting a virtual “Day of Unity” at the same time as the White Lives Matter rally.

?url=https%3A%2F%2Fcalifornia-times-brig

Hayley Smith is a Metro reporter covering breaking news for the Los Angeles Times. Previously she was an intern on The Times’ COVID-19 team who contributed to “The Pandemic’s Toll: Lives Lost in California” in partnership with the Pulitzer Center and USC. She holds a master’s degree in journalism from USC.

Ruben Vives is a general assignment reporter for the Los Angeles Times. A native of Guatemala, he got his start in journalism by writing for The Times’ Homicide Report in 2007. He helped uncover the financial corruption in the city of Bell that led to criminal charges against eight city officials. The 2010 investigative series won the Pulitzer Prize for public service and other prestigious awards.

Priscella Vega is a reporter for the Los Angeles Times. She previously covered city government and education for the Daily Pilot. She received a first place award from the Los Angeles Press Club in 2019 for her reporting on whether the city of Huntington Beach had overcome the racist episodes of its past following the arrest of four members of a local white supremacist group. Before joining the Pilot in 2017, she worked for the Daily Breeze covering the Palos Verdes Peninsula and for the Long Beach Press-Telegram as a general assignment intern. Vega earned her journalism degree from Cal State Long Beach in 2015 and is a native Spanish speaker. She enjoys traveling, practicing yoga and live music.

Alex Wigglesworth is a staff writer at the Los Angeles Times.

Hannah Fry is a Metro reporter covering Orange County for the Los Angeles Times. She joined the newspaper in 2013 as a reporter for the Daily Pilot, a Times Community News publication. Fry most recently covered breaking news for The Times and was part of the team that was a 2020 Pulitzer finalist for its coverage of a boat fire that killed 34 people off the coast of Santa Barbara. She grew up in Orange County and got her start as an intern at the Orange County Register

•  
1 minute ago, warbird said:

We need to sail and drink together sometime....

East Coast, West Coast....or Golf Coast. I'm getting a bit antsy down here and am need of an attitude & latitude adjustment......:lol:

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, El Mariachi said:

East Coast, West Coast....or Golf Coast. I'm getting a bit antsy down here and am need of an attitude & latitude adjustment......:lol:

If you're supporting Nazis and KKK'ers, I would say yeah prolly so

- DSK

1 minute ago, Steam Flyer said:

If you're supporting Nazis and KKK'ers, I would say yeah prolly so

- DSK

If.....

29 minutes ago, El Mariachi said:

Great Lakes Coast...

Big crowds pointing and laughing at them.

And tittering and sniggering.

Catch one's eye and point at them while leaning over to your companion and both bursting into laughter.

5 minutes ago, warbird said:

Great Lakes Coast...

Hmmmm.....what's the warmest water temp you've seen there?

(And do you guys sell salt by the boxcar?).....

• Like 1
47 minutes ago, El Mariachi said:

I could really give a flying fuk if this gives Scott ZuckenBurger menstrual cramps or not....

Well you're running out of places to post your hate.  No Parker but in quess yo still have 8kun.

5 minutes ago, Fakenews said:

Well you're running out of places to post your hate.  No Parker but in quess yo still have 8kun.

So now we've come to THIS? Yet again? Posting facts is spreading hate? G-damn but no wonder you Leftistas are the fuking laughing stock of the world.....:lol:

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1
Just now, El Mariachi said:

So now we've come to THIS? Yet again? Posting facts is spreading hate? G-damn but no wonder you Leftistas are the fuking laughing stock of the world.....:lol:

I’m not aware of any democRATS in America who own black slaves (or any slaves)

Prove me wrong moran.

18 minutes ago, Fakenews said:

I’m not aware of any democRATS in America who own black slaves (or any slaves)

Prove me wrong moran.

The Democratic Party not only owns them....but controls them. Why in the flying fuk you're proud to hang your tampons on the coat rack of that racist, bigoted & most despicable political party America has ever had to endure for over 60 years is fuking beyond me. But....have at it, Honey....it's kinda like a good old well worn, faded regatta t-shirt....fits you perfectly.....:lol:

33 minutes ago, d'ranger said:

When you post stupid shit and end with a smiley, it's still stupid shit. 

Apparently you're doc has recently prescribed Fact-Off for you. I highly suggest you dump that jar of pills into the throne asap.....and start reading up on what I'm talking about instead. 'Tis never to late to finally realize that you've been wrong about so many things for so many years....

3 hours ago, El Mariachi said:

i am 'rico'

this raging dumbfuck must be what an angsty cockroach with an uppity attitude would be like. 

you're a pretty rank sumbitch. lolol

37 minutes ago, Left Shift said:

Going back to the OP.  

I definitely recommend ignoring the assholes.  I just put Mariachi-boy on ignore and my life is better already.

Look at this, 2 pairs of assholes

You've chosen to ignore content by El Mariachi. Options 

You've chosen to ignore content by warbird. Options 

You've chosen to ignore content by El Mariachi. Options 

You've chosen to ignore content by warbird. Options 

2 hours ago, El Mariachi said:

Hmmmm.....what's the warmest water temp you've seen there?

(And do you guys sell salt by the boxcar?).....

At the nuclear power plant it gets close to 100F!  Late summer mid lake 72-76F

• Like 1
16 minutes ago, 3to1 said:

this raging dumbfuck must be what an angsty cockroach with an uppity attitude would be like. 

you're a pretty rank sumbitch. lolol

Wanna share with the rest of the class.....when and/or where I actually posted that? '3 hours ago'?

Fuking lying make-believe piece of shit.....is that SEEIOUSLY how you chose to spend part of your Sunday afternoon.....fabricating fake posts? Gawd but you're beyond fuking pathetic..... 

I would say that showing up in overwhelming numbers, and then ignoring the assholes would be the best bet.

4 hours ago, El Mariachi said:

they've been nothing but disposable political pawns for 6 decades now.

so you were just fine with Jim Crow terror and slavery ?? 

and you think darker skinned USAeans should pine for those good old days?? 

OK so let me drag out that term that I only use with the utmost judiciousness 

A total fine upstanding Reichista you are 

I only know her from her postings on here (and those of her loyal and apparently marvelous sister), but I can't help but think how disappointed Mainsheetgirl would be with what El Mariachi has become.  

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, AJ Oliver said:

so you were just fine with Jim Crow terror and slavery ?? 

and you think darker skinned USAeans should pine for those good old days?? 

OK so let me drag out that term that I only use with the utmost judiciousness 

A total fine upstanding Reichista you are 

Why don't you ask your party leaders why they purposely still keep their Black constituents in the f'ng gutter and still do nothing to stop and stem black-on-black crime? Work on those two issues first....then maybe you and I can go back 80 years and discuss black bird laws that disappeared decades ago and no longer exist......

• Like 2
17 minutes ago, El Mariachi said:

Fuking lying make-believe piece of shit.....is that SEEIOUSLY how you chose to spend part of your Sunday afternoon.....fabricating fake posts? Gawd but you're beyond fuking pathetic..... 

Sounds like one of @LB 15 's top students 

2 minutes ago, AJ Oliver said:

Sounds like one of @LB 15 's top students 

You literally....have zero fuking game. Like NONE. Seriously, back to My Space for you, Honey....where no one will give a shit how much of a frickin' ignorant, spineless & embarrassing geek you truly are.....

1 minute ago, El Mariachi said:

Why don't you ask your party leaders why they purposely still keep their Black constituents in the f'ng gutter and still do nothing to stop and stem black-on-black crime?

Well, you might think about reading a book or two - at least. 

The USG has screwed over black Americans for centuries, but with the Civil Rights Acts and other measures, blacks finally got access to opportunities in the military, business, science, law, and sports that they had been long denied by your Elk. 

It was the left that did some of that, along with many black agitators and militants. 

And we are glad we did. 

9 minutes ago, El Mariachi said:

Why don't you ask your party leaders why they purposely still keep their Black constituents...

all you really do is distort the truth into oblivion (like a good 'lil 'reich'-winger). that's fact.. so you're just speaking out of your shithole, but it does provide some entertainment value. just wanted to say that, el scumbaggo.

in bad faith, carry on.

7 minutes ago, 3to1 said:

(like a good 'lil 'reich'-winger)

Thank you for your correct and proper use of the English language . . 

although some of us capitalize the "R" in Reich  . . 

I have no idea why. 

45 minutes ago, warbird said:

At the nuclear power plant it gets close to 100F!  Late summer mid lake 72-76F

Would your Hummingbird d/f able to temp me out somewhere in the low 80's?.....:lol:

• Like 1
30 minutes ago, El Mariachi said:

Why don't you ask your party leaders why they purposely still keep their Black constituents in the f'ng gutter and still do nothing to stop and stem black-on-black crime? Work on those two issues first....then maybe you and I can go back 80 years and discuss black bird laws that disappeared decades ago and no longer exist......

I have shouted to deaf ears that the inner city had been abandoned,  then labeled a racist.

• Like 1
16 minutes ago, AJ Oliver said:

Thank you for your correct and proper use of the English language . . 

although some of us capitalize the "R" in Reich  . . 

I have no idea why. 

I don't think the r in 'right' would be capitalized, so I didn't do it here.

1 minute ago, 3to1 said:

I don't think the r in 'right' would be capitalized, so I didn't do it here.

No. Fuking. Game.

Still......:lol:

5 hours ago, El Mariachi said:

Not heard that term before, but I get your drift you racist cunt.

But it's too late, you are fucked and that is what you deserve.

2 minutes ago, Randro said:

Not heard that term before, but I get your drift you racist cunt.

But it's too late, you are fucked and that is what you deserve.

Says the Duchess of the Flake of Snow.....:lol:

47 minutes ago, warbird said:

I have shouted to deaf ears that the inner city had been abandoned,  then labeled a racist.

'Cuz it's all they got. Barking loudly but with no teeth. Kinda like those olde skool wind-up dog toys we used to buy our 6 year old sisters for Christmas.....in the late 50's.... 

The folks who can't see both sides of this issue (and that includes a lot of people on this board) are just naive, or ignorant.  The real black lives movement is focused on the disparities in how blacks and whites are treated.

Believe it or not, there are a lot of people who hear 'white lives matter' and feel the same way.  They see affirmative action as racism, and see rules that differentiate between blacks and whites and give favorable treatment to blacks (or whites) as racist as well.  There are a lot of very smart and kind people who fall into this category.

People who fall for the media hyperbole and bullshit help the problem.  The media loves to portray all BLM people as money grubbing socialist/communists who want to defund the police, cause riots, etc.  And they want to portray the movement that disagrees with BLM as racist Nazis.  While there are sure to be elements of truth to both, the fact is that the majority of people in each camp don't fall into those categories.

And threads like this just serve to fuel the stupidity and hatred, much as the constant reporting of the folks on either extreme (like those who have enough time to drive hours to go fight with other folks) are no help.  Come on guys.  Grow up.  Debate the fucking issue and not the people involved in it.

• Like 3
2 hours ago, Grrr... said:

The folks who can't see both sides of this issue (and that includes a lot of people on this board) are just naive, or ignorant.  The real black lives movement is focused on the disparities in how blacks and whites are treated.

Believe it or not, there are a lot of people who hear 'white lives matter' and feel the same way.  They see affirmative action as racism, and see rules that differentiate between blacks and whites and give favorable treatment to blacks (or whites) as racist as well.  There are a lot of very smart and kind people who fall into this category.

People who fall for the media hyperbole and bullshit help the problem.  The media loves to portray all BLM people as money grubbing socialist/communists who want to defund the police, cause riots, etc.  And they want to portray the movement that disagrees with BLM as racist Nazis.  While there are sure to be elements of truth to both, the fact is that the majority of people in each camp don't fall into those categories.

And threads like this just serve to fuel the stupidity and hatred, much as the constant reporting of the folks on either extreme (like those who have enough time to drive hours to go fight with other folks) are no help.  Come on guys.  Grow up.  Debate the fucking issue and not the people involved in it.

I’ll be damned. I never thought I’d read a rational, non-politically biased, well stated post in PA!

• Like 1
9 hours ago, LB 15 said:

Fuck I love this place. Welcome back Rico, this place was getting dull in you absence. 

And glad to see you're still kicking around as well.

All good on your end?....

19 minutes ago, Monkey said:

I’ll be damned. I never thought I’d read a rational, non-politically biased, well stated post in PA!

A lot of people will claim it's both-siderism.  But understanding and listening to both sides, true cross-the-aisle communication, IS both-siderism.  The point is that both sides have reasonable arguments.  If you want to truly be a diverse person, it doesn't mean just seeing the black side of things, or the latino, or the gay.  It means seeing the 'white' side of things too, and giving their side just as much weight.  That doesn't mean doing what they want.  But it means you have to consider all the issues.

Politicians like Trump, Pelosi, Mcconnell and Talib only see one side.  And they treat it as a game.

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, Grrr... said:

A lot of people will claim it's both-siderism.  But understanding and listening to both sides, true cross-the-aisle communication, IS both-siderism.  The point is that both sides have reasonable arguments.  If you want to truly be a diverse person, it doesn't mean just seeing the black side of things, or the latino, or the gay.  It means seeing the 'white' side of things too, and giving their side just as much weight.  That doesn't mean doing what they want.  But it means you have to consider all the issues.

Politicians like Trump, Pelosi, Mcconnell and Talib only see one side.  And they treat it as a game.

^Ding^.....

35 minutes ago, Grrr... said:

Two great posts, Sir, and a Tip o' the Hat ta boot.

,,, one side. And they treat it as a Yuge $$ grab.

, as a possibility too

46 minutes ago, Grrr... said:

so the slaves should try to see it from their owners perspective. now i get it.

1 hour ago, Voyageur said:

so the slaves should try to see it from their owners perspective. now i get it.

And that bullshit, right there, is part of the problem.  You're contributing to the hatred.  If you can't see it, then you're just as brainwashed as the far end of the other side.  Go ahead.  Alienate the other side in your conversation, and see how well that helps you get to a middle ground that will work for both of you.

Debasing and insulting the group of people that replies to with BLM with "all lives matter" doesn't fucking help in the least.  Tell them that they are right, all lives DO matter.  But in this case you want to call attention to a specific problem.... well that's likely to get some of those same people to acknowledge that you might have a fucking point.

There's a difference between defusing a disagreement so that you can work to a positive outcome, and insulting both sides with the slavery bullshit.  Don't play semantics games either.  That's just as insulting.  They might be economically, educationally, and socially disadvantaged.  But they aren't fucking slaves.

• Like 4
18 hours ago, Shortforbob said:

?

Especially when you, A.J., Gator and Randumb bend the ears of the mods every time you folks perceive a threat real or imagined.

1 hour ago, Grrr... said:

And that bullshit, right there, is part of the problem.  You're contributing to the hatred.  If you can't see it, then you're just as brainwashed as the far end of the other side.  Go ahead.  Alienate the other side in your conversation, and see how well that helps you get to a middle ground that will work for both of you.

Debasing and insulting the group of people that replies to with BLM with "all lives matter" doesn't fucking help in the least.  Tell them that they are right, all lives DO matter.  But in this case you want to call attention to a specific problem.... well that's likely to get some of those same people to acknowledge that you might have a fucking point.

There's a difference between defusing a disagreement so that you can work to a positive outcome, and insulting both sides with the slavery bullshit.  Don't play semantics games either.  That's just as insulting.  They might be economically, educationally, and socially disadvantaged.  But they aren't fucking slaves.

At some point we need to heal the divide in this country. The vast majority of the masses have much more in common with each other than with the relatively small group of people using their media and other resources to foment the aforementioned divide. 

10 minutes ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

than with the relatively small group of people using their media and other resources to foment the aforementioned divide. 

Like you?

Fortunately you have very few resources as nobody could give a shit wtf a partisan, half-witted, race baiting, armchair interventionist, moron like you thinks. 

Drink some more Kool-Aid Rosy. 

be6227dac6d3cff7a25f922face9f4ca06a88e37

• Like 1
7 hours ago, El Mariachi said:

And glad to see you're still kicking around as well.

All good on your end?....

Yeah all going well down here mate. Apart from being gated by the Prime minister life is pretty much as normal. Well as normal as it gets down here as you can see by the lunatic ravings of some of my countrymen (and women, although she is actually a Pom) on here. 

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Sol Rosenberg said:
5 hours ago, Grrr... said:

And that bullshit, right there, is part of the problem.  You're contributing to the hatred.  If you can't see it, then you're just as brainwashed .... ....

At some point we need to heal the divide in this country. The vast majority of the masses have much more in common with each other than with the relatively small group of people using their media and other resources to foment the aforementioned divide. 

A lot of white people seem very thin-skinned about the idea that dark-skinned people are really & truly their equals and their viewpoints are equally valid

- DSK

25 minutes ago, LB 15 said:

Yeah all going well down here mate. Apart from being gated by the Prime minister life is pretty much as normal. Well as normal as it gets down here as you can see by the lunatic ravings of some of my countrymen (and women, although she is actually a Pom) on here. 

To quote that long-gone-but-not-4-gotten famous front man, one Hangin' Hutchence....Don't change, Brah.....

• Like 1
11 hours ago, Grrr... said:

People who fall for the media hyperbole and bullshit help the problem.  The media loves to portray all BLM people as money grubbing socialist/communists who want to defund the police, cause riots, etc.   

BLM official calls for investigation after founder Cullors buys $1.4 million home (yahoo.com)

5 hours ago, mikewof said:

Especially when you, A.J., Gator and Randumb bend the ears of the mods every time you folks perceive a threat real or imagined.

Wow, I didn't know we aussies had so much influence. :rolleyes:

20 minutes ago, warbird said:
12 hours ago, Grrr... said:

People who fall for the media hyperbole and bullshit help the problem.  The media loves to portray all BLM people as money grubbing socialist/communists who want to defund the police, cause riots, etc.   

BLM official calls for investigation after founder Cullors buys $1.4 million home (yahoo.com)

??

"money grubbing socialists" how does that work? And the cited article is all speculation, although if it's true this person's only income is running the non-profit (no info) and is buying several expensive homes in different states, that looks kinda bad.

Maybe Trump should hire her. She's clearly better at running a non-profit than he or his kids.

- DSK

She's just a much fuglier version of Reggie, Al, Barack, Michele,  Donny Lemonade, Brazille, Whoopie and that lying NASCAR driver and that lying actor fuker in Shitcago...etc etc etc. Race baiting for fun & profit. They might as well get t-shirts made up that say 'I've made million$ by accusing everyone I don't like of being racists....ask me how'. Followed by a phone number;

1-800-WHITES-SUK......

15 minutes ago, Steam Flyer said:

??

"money grubbing socialists" how does that work? And the cited article is all speculation, although if it's true this person's only income is running the non-profit (no info) and is buying several expensive homes in different states, that looks kinda bad.

Maybe Trump should hire her. She's clearly better at running a non-profit than he or his kids.

- DSK

We have a guy around here who started up a not for profit and has recently bought a TP52. Quite a few of his volunteers are less than impressed.

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, LB 15 said:

We have a guy around here who started up a not for profit and has recently bought a TP52. Quite a few of his volunteers are less than impressed.

I really need to buy an 8-Ball and a case of Pacifico.....and spend a week going back thru S/A's time machine......

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, LB 15 said:

Clearly I'm doing it wrong

I have found that being a volunteer sailing coach is somewhat of an expensive hobby. Not as much as a TP-52 so that's good

- DSK

6 hours ago, mikewof said:

No Mike. It takes a seriously retarded effort to get yourself banned here.  That's a special talent you and your never stopping mouth earned the hard way. 

• Like 1

I remember back about 20 years ago I was chatting with another Sailing School owner at the Boat show and this women came up and asked if us sailing schools were non profit organisations. I replied -yeah pretty much.

36 minutes ago, Shortforbob said:

Wow, I didn't know we aussies had so much influence. :rolleyes:

It's only because y'all keep inventing & creating the most poisonous and dangerous fuking animals known to man (give or take a couple sharp toothed things in Africa)......

58 minutes ago, Grrr... said:

No Mike. It takes a seriously retarded effort to get yourself banned here.  That's a special talent you and your never stopping mouth earned the hard way. 

Given the lack of substance in your posts, you'll likely never be banned.  It would be like taking offense at a houseplant. 

You couldn't even defend yourself against FKT, which is a sure sign of your chronic fucknutitis.

1 hour ago, El Mariachi said:

I really need to buy an 8-Ball and a case of Pacifico.....and spend a week going back thru S/A's time machine......

Why the fuck would you even turn on a computer if you have that?

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Steam Flyer said:

A lot of white people seem very thin-skinned about the idea that dark-skinned people are really & truly their equals and their viewpoints are equally valid

- DSK

Pot, kettle. 

You have never supported employee equity,  and you seem thin-skinned about the idea that certain less educated people are truly your equal and deserve equal pay to you. 

13 minutes ago, mikewof said:

Pot, kettle. 

You have never supported employee equity,  and you seem thin-skinned about the idea that certain less educated people are truly your equal and deserve equal pay to you. 

Gasbaggery.  You have no basis to make that claim.