Should we ignore Nazi/Fascist agitators or show up with overwhelming opposition?

2 hours ago, Randro said:

Says Mikey, who after adding up all his previous jobs, is 376 years old.

hey @Randro Totally off topic.

But

Found a book for you.

It's got a cat bounty hunter in it. (and Bruny island Lighthouse, which I think is supposed to be symbolic) 

"But the island is also home to Pete Shelverton, a sculptor who hunts feral cats to make his own peace with the past."

Mikey might enjoy it too.

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/1123635.The_Alphabet_of_Light_and_Dark

It's actually a good book :D

• Like 1
3 hours ago, B.J. Porter said:

Yeah, once upon a time he seemed like decent folk.

Now he sounds like the more rabid of my two Fox Aunts, on meth.

And you STILL wonder why you're the laughing stalk of Road Eyeland. Gawd damn... but you're literally slower than..... evolution.....:lol:

• Like 1
8 hours ago, B.J. Porter said:

And I had no idea any of you were reporting anything when I was answering those calls.

Weird. It's almost like he's making it up.

You wrote about it a year ago or so, about you and Randumb sharing dinners and such.

8 hours ago, Shortforbob said:

Or just paranoid and totally lacks self awareness.

We could do a poll on just how people he pisses off but there's so many have him on "ignore" he's sure to point out the poll bias :D

Given that you claimed to have put me on ignore, but still constantly write fan letters to me, I'm not sure that this is any kind of accurate metric.

2 minutes ago, mikewof said:

You wrote about it a year ago or so, about you and Randumb sharing dinners and such.

I'm sorry? I just snorted my cocoa.

It may come as a shock to you but people here actually sometimes share not only dinner but boats, beer and 

I think I'll stop there .

2 minutes ago, mikewof said:

Given that you claimed to have put me on ignore, but still constantly write fan letters to me, I'm not sure that this is any kind of accurate metric.

no, I just ignore you a lot of the time. Subtle difference.

8 hours ago, B.J. Porter said:

Yeah, once upon a time he seemed like decent folk.

Now he sounds like the more rabid of my two Fox Aunts, on meth.

Your connection with the fabric of the USA, the common working people, the troubles of money and future that so many of us have; your opinion on Boothy has little actual value in my opinion. You're just some graying guy with a wealthy wife who lives on a luxury yacht and gets his hands dirty out of choice, but not necessity.

You're the Chapman's version of someone who lives in a million dollar mansion in a fashionable neighborhood in Melbourne.

1 minute ago, mikewof said:

Your connection with the fabric of the USA, the common working people, the troubles of money and future that so many of us have, your opinion on Boothie has little actual value in my opinon. You're just some guy with a wealthy wife who lives on a boat and get his hands dirty out of choice, but not necessity.

You're the Chapman's version of someone who lives in a million dollar mansion in a fashionable neighborhood in Melbourne.

Mike,

Why are you obsessed with other peoples money and attractive spouses and nice boats and pretty neighbourhoods and overseas holidays and ..well everything? 

16 hours ago, mikewof said:

Guy gets training in how to thread needles, next day he's an expert tailor.

It's amazing how much you project your own issues on to others.  Do you really not understand that when everyone is calling you or for being an idiot, it's likely that you, not them, are the problem? 

14 hours ago, B.J. Porter said:

And I had no idea any of you were reporting anything when I was answering those calls.

Weird. It's almost like he's making it up.

He's in full blown need attention mode. 

5 hours ago, Shortforbob said:

Mike,

Why are you obsessed with other peoples money and attractive spouses and nice boats and pretty neighbourhoods and overseas holidays and ..well everything? 

Apparently.....you never got around to reading BJ's posts from a decade ago or so. Some of the best being when he droned on & on about people and corporations not 'paying their fair share', tax loopholes are bad, high priced tax attorneys are basically criminals, all taxes need to be increased, deductions need to be decreased, tax 'cheats' should get life in prison, tax breaks hurt America, bragging about his wife'$ big money making vagina bui$$ne$$, getting to quit his job and playing around their $1.5 million near-beach home, how much he USED to make in Gnu Yawk, rich white guys have ruined America....blah blah fukkity blah. THEN, after buying that overpriced chunk of Swedish fiber glass....he gets hit with the realization that Rhode Eyeland is gonna fuking NAIL him on that purcha$e, tax-wi$e. So what does the fuking conservative hating, redneck  & Red state despising little hypocrite do? Registers Everclear....in fuking Florida instead. Because....taxes$.

Seriously, you just can't make this shit up. Haven't laughed so hard on this forum ever since.....:lol:

(Oh, please note, almost everything above are MY words, and may not be actual verbatim 'quotes' from the tax dodger himself. But you'll get the general idea)....:D

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1
11 hours ago, El Mariachi said:

And you STILL wonder why you're the laughing stalk of Road Eyeland. Gawd damn... but you're literally slower than..... evolution.....:lol:

What a garbage human you've become. 

51 minutes ago, El Mariachi said:

Apparently.....you never got around to reading BJ's posts from a decade ago or so. .......  getting to quit his job and playing around their $1.5 million near-beach home, how much he USED to make in Gnu Yawk, rich white guys have ruined America........   ...

Seriously, you just can't make this shit up. ...   ...

No, actually, you can.

I don't recall BJ -ever- posting anything resembling bragging about his wealth or his wife's income, although if you really hate libby-rulls to the point of raving paranoia, I can see where you might get SO-O outraged about his opinions on tax and other public policy.

Years ago you were an entertaining asshole, now apparently you're just a deluded raging asshole. Enjoy your life in exile, all those drugs have certainly made you smarter, huh.

- DSK

• Like 1
1 hour ago, El Mariachi said:

Apparently.....you never got around to reading BJ's posts from a decade ago or so. Some of the best being when he droned on & on about people and corporations not 'paying their fair share', tax loopholes are bad, high priced tax attorneys are basically criminals, all taxes need to be increased, deductions need to be decreased, tax 'cheats' should get life in prison, tax breaks hurt America, bragging about his wife'$ big money making vagina bui$$ne$$, getting to quit his job and playing around their $1.5 million near-beach home, how much he USED to make in Gnu Yawk, rich white guys have ruined America....blah blah fukkity blah. THEN, after buying that overpriced chunk of Swedish fiber glass....he gets hit with the realization that Rhode Eyeland is gonna fuking NAIL him on that purcha$e, tax-wi$e. So what does the fuking conservative hating, redneck  & Red state despising little hypocrite do? Registers Everclear....in fuking Florida instead. Because....taxes$.

Seriously, you just can't make this shit up. Haven't laughed so hard on this forum ever since.....:lol:

(Oh, please note, almost everything above are MY words, and may not be actual verbatim 'quotes' from the tax dodger himself. But you'll get the general idea)....:D

No Idea and I steer clear of historical forum squabbles.

But seriously, if you want to look at hypocritical bloviating and people who've become bitter, obsessive and weird in your absence look no further than Mike.

He used to be kind of funny and interesting. 

Also be aware that age and change is rarely apparent to the owner.

45 minutes ago, B.J. Porter said:

What a garbage human you've become. 

How's the FLHSMV been treating you lately? Ever try the boiled peanuts yet? Or did the person there who helped you dodge all those na$ty R.I. taxe$ advise you against eating them?

(a$king for some friend$ who despise hipocrite$)......

• Like 1
15 hours ago, Shortforbob said:

Mike,

Why are you obsessed with other peoples money and attractive spouses and nice boats

Because he doesn't have any of those?

• Like 1
21 hours ago, Grrr... said:

It's amazing how much you project your own issues on to others.  Do you really not understand that when everyone is calling you or for being an idiot, it's likely that you, not them, are the problem? 

In this case it's my perception that you didn't bother to read the thread.

On 4/12/2021 at 11:15 AM, Sol Rosenberg said:

At some point we need to heal the divide in this country. The vast majority of the masses have much more in common with each other than with the relatively small group of people using their media and other resources to foment the aforementioned divide. 

It’s pretty damn hard when there are fuctards out there that want to harm my wife and kids because of their dna history.

1 hour ago, Raz'r said:

It’s pretty damn hard when there are fuctards out there that want to harm my wife and kids because of their dna history.

Agreed, and fucktards teaching millions of others to have such hatred of their fellow Americans. 

47 minutes ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

Agreed, and fucktards teaching millions of others to have such hatred of their fellow Americans. 

This shit works both ways, Girls. I could regale y'all for hours on end how non-Mexicans get treated at times by Mexicans. Especially us Wyties. Trust me, those 231-plus other countries on this planet? Can be ten times worse than ours. Most racist fuking people I've ever met in my 64 years on Earth? (In kinda no particular order)

The Japanese

The Germans

The Chinese

The Danish

The Finlanders

The Icelanders

The Chilangos (Mexico City)

The Cambodians

The Hawaiians

The American Samoans

The 'Persians'

The Jamaicans

The Alajuelan Ticos (Costa Rica)

The Brazilians

And finally....Les Frenchies

These observations are based on first hand experience, so don't start trying to dissect this shit. America? Is not even close to the Top 100 racist countries in the world. Not by a fuking long shot.....

6 minutes ago, El Mariachi said:

This shit works both ways, Girls. I could regale y'all for hours on end how non-Mexicans get treated at times by Mexicans. Especially us Wyties. Trust me, those 231-plus other countries on this planet? Can be ten times worse than ours. Most racist fuking people I've ever met in my 64 years on Earth? (In kinda no particular order)

The Japanese

The Germans

The Chinese

The Danish

The Finlanders

The Icelanders

The Cambodians

The Hawaiians

The American Samoans

The 'Persians'

The Jamaicans

The Brazilians

These observations are based on first hand experience, so don't start trying to dissect this shit. America? Is not even close to the Top 100 racist countries in the world. Not by a fuking long shot.....

Whatabout

Whatabout

Whatabout. 

I live in this country, not the others. I’m not interested in cleaning up someone else’s yard, I want to clean up the one where I live. What someone else does in no way absolves me of responsibility for my mess. 

We have people teaching fucktards to hate their fellow Americans by spreading bullshit about them. That has nothing to do with what happens in other countries. 

• Like 2
14 minutes ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

Whatabout

Whatabout

Whatabout. 

I live in this country, not the others. I’m not interested in cleaning up someone else’s yard, I want to clean up the one where I live. What someone else does in no way absolves me of responsibility for my mess. 

We have people teaching fucktards to hate their fellow Americans by spreading bullshit about them. That has nothing to do with what happens in other countries. 

Please don't tell me that you're another person that hasn't quite grasped the notion that last year's rioting? Did nothing more than to widen the racial divide...even wider. Trust me, except for a few 20 something's that I've spoken to about this? Everyone looked at this BLM shit and violence and killings and destruction as being so counter-intuitive and ass backwards.....that they inadvertently created a NEW generation of racists. That's how fuking stupid that whole charade was. Political pandering at it's finest.....while allowing billions of dollars of death & destruction to carry on for fuking weeks. It was beyond insane and the elected officials who did nothing to stop it should have been arrested and tried on so many fuking felony charges that I wouldn't even know where to start. 

Let me put it another way, replete with crayons, paper towels & white paste.....the rioters demanding this & that whilst killing innocent Americans, burning down their own towns and demanding 'action' from the same fuking politicians they keep voting for.....is just like your next door neighbor, who raped your dog, burned down your garage, stole your daughter's car and mugged your wife.....whining because he never gets invited to your place for Thanksgiving dinner. Seriously, last year's riots set race relations back at least 20 fuking years....and the Leftistas and the BLM'ers and the Soros lovers, the Hollywooders et al.....have no one to blame except themselves. Jeezis key-rhyst.....

3 hours ago, mikewof said:

In this case it's my perception that you didn't bother to read the thread.

Jesus you are an idiot.  Why do I bother taking people off ignore. 

Nice job at avoiding my questions.  Not only are there few people here who have been stupid enough to get banned, you're one of the few that is pretty universally despised.

You would think that someone with all your fake experience would know how to communicate without alienating everyone they came in contact with. 

26 minutes ago, El Mariachi said:

Please don't tell me that you're another person that hasn't quite grasped the notion that last year's rioting? Did nothing more than to widen the racial divide...even wider. Trust me, except for a few 20 something's that I've spoken to about this? Everyone looked at this BLM shit and violence and killings and destruction as being so counter-intuitive and ass backwards.....that they inadvertently created a NEW generation of racists. That's how fuking stupid that whole charade was. Political pandering at it's finest.....while allowing billions of dollars of death & destruction to carry on for fuking weeks. It was beyond insane and the elected officials who did nothing to stop it should have been arrested and tried on so many fuking felony charges that I wouldn't even know where to start. 

Let me put it another way, replete with crayons, paper towels & white paste.....the rioters demanding this & that whilst killing innocent Americans, burning down their own towns and demanding 'action' from the same fuking politicians they keep voting for.....is just like your next door neighbor, who raped your dog, burned down your garage, stole your daughter's car and mugged your wife.....whining because he never gets invited to your place for Thanksgiving dinner. Seriously, last year's riots set race relations back at least 20 fuking years....and the Leftistas and the BLM'ers and the Soros lovers, the Hollywooders et al.....have no one to blame except themselves. Jeezis key-rhyst.....

I acknowledge your opinion. 

23 hours ago, El Mariachi said:

How's the FLHSMV been treating you lately? Ever try the boiled peanuts yet? Or did the person there who helped you dodge all those na$ty R.I. taxe$ advise you against eating them?

(a$king for some friend$ who despise hipocrite$)......

What the fuck are you on about? Is this English?

I've been out of RI and the US for almost nine years.

Tell me, ser hypocrite, what you do for taxes while you're swilling cheap tequila and jerking off to donkey shows down south of the border?

18 minutes ago, B.J. Porter said:

What the fuck are you on about? Is this English?

I've been out of RI and the US for almost nine years.

Tell me, ser hypocrite, what you do for taxes while you're swilling cheap tequila and jerking off to donkey shows down south of the border?

Check your wife's Tinder account....

(Sorry, BJ....I just couldn't fuking resist. 'Cuz.....Rick.)

Seriously though, I hope your multi year long cruise was very enjoyable, and full of great memories. And good luck on selling that olde gal....I know you guys put a lot time, moolah and hard work into her. Labor of love and all that....and usually worth it in the long run.....:lol:

Cheers,  

Rick

8 minutes ago, El Mariachi said:

Check your wife's Tinder account....

(Sorry, BJ....I just couldn't fuking resist. 'Cuz.....Rick.)

Seriously though, I hope your multi year long cruise was very enjoyable, and full of great memories. And good luck on selling that olde gal....I know you guys put a lot time, moolah and hard work into her. Labor of love and all that....and usually worth it in the long run.....:lol:

Cheers,  

Rick

Seriously? You’re going to spin it this way after the shit you spewed up thread?

You didn’t answer my question, Rick. Where do you file your taxes?

1 minute ago, B.J. Porter said:

Seriously? You’re going to spin it this way after the shit you spewed up thread?

You didn’t answer my question, Rick. Where do you file your taxes?

Uhhmmmm....in Kali of course. And Arizona as well.

Happy now? Or should I send some money to Providence too?....

2 minutes ago, El Mariachi said:

Uhhmmmm....in Kali of course. And Arizona as well.

Happy now? Or should I send some money to Providence too?....

Nope. I know as much about the specifics of your living and tax situation to speculate OR make up shit about your situation.

Unlike you, who seems to have no problem spewing bullshit and lies about me.

I haven’t lived in Providence since 1991, though you’re welcome to send the mayor some money.

3 hours ago, Grrr... said:

Jesus you are an idiot.  Why do I bother taking people off ignore. 

Nice job at avoiding my questions.  Not only are there few people here who have been stupid enough to get banned, you're one of the few that is pretty universally despised.

You would think that someone with all your fake experience would know how to communicate without alienating everyone they came in contact with. 

You asked one question, singular. I answered it, and you apparently didn't like what you read.

No offense man, but I learn nothing from you, and you no longer entertain me.

11 minutes ago, mikewof said:

You asked one question, singular. I answered it, and you apparently didn't like what you read.

No offense man, but I learn nothing from you, and you no longer entertain me.

I'm glad to see you agree with my statements. 

6 hours ago, El Mariachi said:

Seriously, last year's riots set race relations back at least 20 fuking years

Lots of what went on was false flags by your Boogaloo Bois bros. 

https://www.pbs.org/wgbh/frontline/article/steven-carrillo-boogaloo-bois-active-duty-airman-incite-civil-war/

And no matter how often we point that out to our local Reich, they ignore it. 

• Like 3
7 hours ago, El Mariachi said:

The Japanese

The Germans

The Chinese

The Danish

The Finlanders

The Icelanders

The Cambodians

The Hawaiians

The American Samoans

The 'Persians'

The Jamaicans

The Brazilians

"Hawaiians" and "American Samoans" are AMERICANS. Whether they want to be or not. 

I prefer to use the term "ethnocentrism" vs. racism to account for 

groups that are intolerant of each other yet are genetically indistinguishable 

such as the Croats and Serbs. 

And humans hate in a great variety of ways: religion, nationalism, status, tribalism and more. 

I know that because I have been to more countries than Mariachi. 

33 minutes ago, AJ Oliver said:

Lots of what went on was false flags by your Boogaloo Bois bros. 

https://www.pbs.org/wgbh/frontline/article/steven-carrillo-boogaloo-bois-active-duty-airman-incite-civil-war/

And no matter how often we point that out to our local Reich, they ignore it. 

These false flag murders were even called out by Pence at the RNC and blamed on the ‘riots’. The RNC (Aug 24) was well after airman Carillo was captured by a civilian stud (June 16).

2 minutes ago, Olsonist said:

These false flag murders were even called out by Pence at the RNC and blamed on the ‘riots’. The RNC (Aug 24) was well after airman Carillo was captured by a civilian stud (June 16).

And yet the Reich refuses to accept it - their ideological blinders at work. 

They seem unable to process that information at all.