Oopsie, I grabbed the wrong gun.

58 minutes ago, phillysailor said:

Humph.

He had legally documented his car, his insurance and his right to drive. He was complying in a safe manner with instructions, but he’s still got to be worried enough to ask permission to follow commands spoken by an agitated and incompetent cop?

I say incompetent because the cop’s instincts were wrong about the man he was questioning, his basis for the questioning was factually incorrect, and his actions  got him fired.

You can defend reasonable policing, but this ain’t it.

Assuming you’re referring to the army dude, let me repeat,I’m in no way trying to defend the actions of the cop. They were atrocious.

But I do understand what triggered him. And that was the failure of the Lieutenant to pull over right after being lit up. 
It doesn’t matter that the reason isn’t justifiable, the only thing that should matter  is getting through the interaction safely. 

Every day I go into the city I have to remind myself to bite my tongue with all the roadragers, cops thugs and criminals because to me they are pretty much all the same. Impulsive unintelligent fucks with fuck all to lose and the capability of incredibly stupid actions with a little regard for the consequences.

Since I’ve adopted this philosophy my life has improved a thousand fold.

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Especially if the civilian is a POC.

A friend's take -    A sidearm and a taser could never be confused. Not because of shape, size or weight, but because of placement. When you wear “gear” for a living, y

Back to the OP topic.....  Ok I'm getting fucking sick and tired of hearing politicians, Civil rights leaders and such say this shooting was not an accident.  WTAF?   It was either an accidental

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Fakenews said:

Incorrect dipshit.  You are such a loser.

Shut the fuck up you nincompoop.

I swear, I take shits that are more interesting than you you racist piece of human dung.

lol

58 minutes ago, benwynn said:

It's the level of detail that reveals you to be delusional.  I haven't really had much to say on the subject, but you already claim to know what I don't give a fuck about, what I really care about, and that I have some "sinister political agenda".  

Sinister.  I like that.  Maybe I should shave my head, wear a nehru jacket, and get a fucking cat.

Anybody know where I can get a good deal on a death ray?  It's on my "sinister political agenda" right after buying a pizzeria with a basement.

Yawn

You aren’t convincing or fooling anybody.

On behalf of my children and all those who are genuinely interested in harmony between the races, Quit being part of the problem you wanker you.

1 hour ago, Sea warrior said:

Yawn

You aren’t convincing or fooling anybody.

On behalf of my children and all those who are genuinely interested in harmony between the races, Quit being part of the problem you wanker you.

I'm not trying to convince or fool anyone.  I'm simply observing that you are making very specific descriptions of my thought processes with very little information to go on.  More bluntly, you are making shit up in your head.

Do you think you are convincing or fooling anybody?  I mean anybody here?  Because if I were to take an informal poll, I'd say the results would reflect most here thinking you are a fucking moron. 

1 hour ago, benwynn said:

I'm not trying to convince or fool anyone.  I'm simply observing that you are making very specific descriptions of my thought processes with very little information to go on.  More bluntly, you are making shit up in your head.

Do you think you are convincing or fooling anybody?  I mean anybody here?  Because if I were to take an informal poll, I'd say the results would reflect most here thinking you are a fucking moron. 

poll? he's most definitely pulling some shit out his ass that wouldn't even fool most kindergartners. 

these fkn' right-wing assholes have some interesting 'debate' boundaries; it's all spittle, bullshit and no substance (but look what they have at their disposal). 

3 hours ago, benwynn said:

Anybody know where I can get a good deal on a death ray?  It's on my "sinister political agenda" right after buying a pizzeria with a basement.

Maybe you could rent time on one of those 'Jewish space lasers' that are supposedly up there. I hear they're mounted in the same satellites that are broadcasting the 5G mind control rays.

Ask Elon. He's the one boosting a shit-ton of private satellites into orbit.

More pertinently, I find that simply ignoring sea wanker's posts saves time. It's not like he ever posts anything intelligent or funny.

FKT

5 hours ago, benwynn said:

There are a wealth of sources to view or listen to, if you want to know what liberals think. 

5 hours ago, Fah Kiew Tu said:

Maybe you could rent time on one of those 'Jewish space lasers' that are supposedly up there. I hear they're mounted in the same satellites that are broadcasting the 5G mind control rays.

More pertinently, I find that simply ignoring sea wanker's posts saves time. It's not like he ever posts anything intelligent or funny.

FKT

Hey!!!!!! Leave Elon alone!  Hopefully he's going to be giving me internet here in a month or two since I've paid the down payment and am waiting on the equipment.

5 hours ago, Fah Kiew Tu said:

I still cannot believe he is getting away with that many LEO satellites, must be something in it for US declining global domination

15 minutes ago, Grrr... said:

Hey!!!!!! Leave Elon alone!  Hopefully he's going to be giving me internet here in a month or two since I've paid the down payment and am waiting on the equipment.

I think Elon's a total nutcase, but I admire his drive and willingness to take engineering risks. He's one of the few people with serious money who do *something* with it, other than the usual spend on politicians, hookers and blow.

Anyone who's prepared to keep on blowing up expensive space launch vehicles while working through the engineering bugs gets a lot of credit.

I'll even overlook his installation of the space lasers and mind control gear. Not like the mind control stuff is going to work on all the Q clowns anyway. First, there has to be a mind.

FKT

• Like 1
52 minutes ago, Fah Kiew Tu said:

I think Elon's a total nutcase, but I admire his drive and willingness to take engineering risks. He's one of the few people with serious money who do *something* with it, other than the usual spend on politicians, hookers and blow.

Anyone who's prepared to keep on blowing up expensive space launch vehicles while working through the engineering bugs gets a lot of credit.

I'll even overlook his installation of the space lasers and mind control gear. Not like the mind control stuff is going to work on all the Q clowns anyway. First, there has to be a mind.

FKT

His gf got a new alien tramp stamp.

A3266016-00E7-4157-A36B-7EB714881C5F.jpeg.47a0577ff0e44d4a21bbc1d9abe3ea9a.jpeg

13 hours ago, El Mariachi said:

Is it true that this Daunte guy's outstanding warrant was for something to do with an 'illegal' firearm charge of some sort?....

owning a gun while black, probably. for the rest of the country there are really no gun laws.

10 hours ago, benwynn said:

Do you think you are convincing or fooling  anybody?  I mean anybody here?  Because if I were to take an informal poll, I'd say the results would reflect most here thinking you are a fucking moron. 

In this cesspit of stupidity?

Theres an old saying that “you can’t fix stupid” and I’ve no intention of wasting my time trying.

You and virtue signaling nincompoops like you can only exist in a bubble, that’s why you gravitate towards places like this and cyber bully those who dare to think objectively.

be sure to hit the downvote button you pathetic pussy you.

lol

11 hours ago, benwynn said:

Only if there was no lesser option. 

1 hour ago, 3to1 said:

lookit Sea cucumber spastically bullshitting from his pile of sand.. jfc

“Sea cucumber” is that the best you can come up with?

Lol

15 minutes ago, Sea warrior said:

Lol

you know it's not. Lol

27 minutes ago, Sea warrior said:

Lol

I've always liked clam dick or squid stick better. Kinda a bit catchier.....with a subtle hint of sushi thrown in.....

Back to the OP topic.....  Ok I'm getting fucking sick and tired of hearing politicians, Civil rights leaders and such say this shooting was not an accident.  WTAF?  

It was either an accidental fuckup (but a serious FU nonetheless) or she planned this months in advance, practiced it over and over and rehearsed what she was going to say and then was just waiting for the right circumstances to come along.  If you think the later is true, then this chick cop deserves a fucking Oscar nomination - because that's one hell of an acting job.  

And to be clear, None of the above can be construed in any way as an excuse for her actions.  There are none.  She fucked up, plain and simple and should pay whatever the consequences of that fuckup are that a jury decides on.  But it was not intentional.

• Like 2
  • Downvote 1

Furthermore, if Deonte had complied with instructions and not tried to wrestle free, get into his car and flee - he would not have been a candidate to be tased and then accidentally shot.  He would be in jail right now, or probably out on bond by now and awaiting his arrangement for his outstanding arrest warrant.  

Just saying.  

• Like 2
8 minutes ago, Burning Man said:

Back to the OP topic.....  Ok I'm getting fucking sick and tired of hearing politicians, Civil rights leaders and such say this shooting was not an accident.  WTAF?  

It was either an accidental fuckup (but a serious FU nonetheless) or she planned this months in advance, practiced it over and over and rehearsed what she was going to say and then was just waiting for the right circumstances to come along.  If you think the later is true, then this chick cop deserves a fucking Oscar nomination - because that's one hell of an acting job.  

And to be clear, None of the above can be construed in any way as an excuse for her actions.  There are none.  She fucked up, plain and simple and should pay whatever the consequences of that fuckup are that a jury decides on.  But it was not intentional.

The action of reaching to her waist, drawing a weapon and aiming the weapon were not accidental. Nobody bonked a rubber hammer below her knee, setting off a reflexive action by her arm. She chose to do that.  It isn't all or nothing...there are decisions made in the heat of the moment. She decided to do those things. They were intentional. Now, did she decide to squeeze the trigger or was it an accident? Did she really mistake a deadly weapon for a non-deadly one? Those should be questions for a finder of fact. 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

The action of reaching to her waist, drawing a weapon and aiming the weapon were not accidental. Nobody bonked a rubber hammer below her knee, setting off a reflexive action by her arm. She chose to do that.  It isn't all or nothing...there are decisions made in the heat of the moment. She decided to do those things. They were intentional. Now, did she decide to squeeze the trigger or was it an accident? Did she really mistake a deadly weapon for a non-deadly one? Those should be questions for a finder of fact. 

Yes of course she made a conscious decision to draw A weapon.  Just not the one she thought it was.

If she had really ended up tazing the kid, we wouldn't even be hearing about this incident at all.  Because the discussion is not about the right or wrong of tazing someone, bro.  People whose voices are being listened to are saying this was a deliberate killing.  They are creating an unnecessarily volatile situation that's likely to get even MOAR people hurt or killed.  .

1 minute ago, Burning Man said:

Yes of course she made a conscious decision to draw A weapon.  Just not the one she thought it was.

If she had really ended up tazing the kid, we wouldn't even be hearing about this incident at all.  Because the discussion is not about the right or wrong of tazing someone, bro.  People whose voices are being listened to are saying this was a deliberate killing.  They are creating an unnecessarily volatile situation that's likely to get even MOAR people hurt or killed.  .

What she intended to draw should be a question for a jury. That is what I take issue with, from what little I've seen. The shooter has been allowed to set the scope of the trial after the shooting.  (pssst.  here's what you need to say to limit this to a manslaughter case....)  That is bullshit. It should be treated as an affirmative defense and a jury should consider it. 

2 minutes ago, Burning Man said:

From watching the video, I have a hard time believing she knew she was firing a gun and not a taser. So I disagree with those who think that she knew she was firing a gun. At the same time, I do understand why folks who have been on the receiving end of such treatment may reflexively distrust any explanation. There is a lot of distrust, most of it earned, and it will take time to earn that trust back. I don't think we can expect folks who have been victimized to be the calm voices of reason, that has to come from the rest of us. The trust can be earned, but it will take time. 

17 minutes ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

Now, did she decide to squeeze the trigger or was it an accident? Did she really mistake a deadly weapon for a non-deadly one? Those should be questions for a finder of fact. 

The entire thing is an example of American Cop Bullshit that should be stopped.

If they want to flee, let them.  Where are they going to go?  Just add the crime to the sheet when they are caught.  No big deal, they had his details.

Anyway, has anyone tried to claim that the taser and glock (or whatever it was) feel the same?  Like each has a safety lock that has to been switched to fire.  But then this is the country that allows expert witnesses to lie, like the one yesterday that claimed Floyd died of a heart attack.

6 minutes ago, Randro said:

The entire thing is an example of American Cop Bullshit that should be stopped.

If they want to flee, let them.  Where are they going to go?  Just add the crime to the sheet when they are caught.  No big deal, they had his details.

Except....he was known to be in possession of a firearm in the past. Twica in fact.

You ok with letting him just 'flee'....back into YOUR neighborhood? .....

Just now, El Mariachi said:

Except....he was known to be in possession of a firearm in the past. Twica in fact.

Plenty of people have been in possession of firearms in the past.  I've been in possession of firearms a lot more than twice. He was stopped for an expired tag and had a misdemeanor warrant. 

What if it was your family member. Someone you care about. They have a misdemeanor warrant and they get pulled over for an expired tag. You okay with your family ending up dead over that? 

What does the neighborhood have to do with it? Are we mixing this case up with the Army asshole? Is the era of segregation when Amurica was great?  

• Like 1
1 minute ago, El Mariachi said:

Yeah, where is he going to go?  They know who he is and where he lives.  If he shifts, big fucking deal, there are ways to find people quickly and easily, that's what cops do.

American Cops are ego driven from watching too much TV.  I also suspect they have a culture of 'Blooding' where you aren't a real 'bad-ass' until you have killed a black cunt.

2 minutes ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

Plenty of people have been in possession of firearms in the past.  I've been in possession of firearms a lot more than twice. He was stopped for an expired tag and had a misdemeanor warrant. 

What if it was your family member. Someone you care about. They have a misdemeanor warrant and they get pulled over for an expired tag. You okay with your family ending up dead over that? 

What does the neighborhood have to do with it? Are we mixing this case up with the Army asshole? Is the era of segregation when Amurica was great?  

Sorry Sol, but what I was trying to convey.....was that the outstanding warrant he had.... was firearm related. So that may have perked up the ears of the police officers a bit after hearing THAT over the radio....doncha think?.......

The misdemeanor charge was for carrying a gun I believe. He may have legally possessed a firearm and simply not had it locked in a trunk or whatever other requirements MN has in their laws. I have not seen details on it, so not sure what the circumstances were but just pointing out that it could be fairly minor. He was also not convicted of the charge, so he may not have actually committed the misdemeanor. Most cops in PA I have talked to don't fully understand our carry laws and lots of folks have been arrested for something that was perfectly legal. Cops have been known to fib about whether something was locked in the appropriate case or not locked in the appropriate case, that is why we have trials. There were no violent felonies that he committed that I saw, and we do have a right to own guns in the US. 

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, Randro said:

American Cops are ego driven from watching too much TV.  I also suspect they have a culture of 'Blooding' where you aren't a real 'bad-ass' until you have killed a black cunt.

Your head is full of the strangest shit...

18 minutes ago, El Mariachi said:

Sorry Sol, but what I was trying to convey.....was that the outstanding warrant he had.... was firearm related. So that may have perked up the ears of the police officers a bit after hearing THAT over the radio....doncha think?.......

It should perk their ears up but it shouldn’t make their fingers twitch. 

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

It should perk their ears up but it shouldn’t make their fingers twitch. 

Well....maybe yes....and maybe no? A warrant issued for a FTA for an illegal dumping charge.....is probably not as 'ear perking'....as a warrant issued for some 'gun thing' charge.

Honestly, I don't know....but I do kind of understand.....human behavior. And shit.....

52 minutes ago, chum said:
1 hour ago, Randro said:

Your head is full of the strangest shit...

Happens in Armed forces, why would it not in police departments?

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Burning Man said:

Furthermore, if Deonte had complied with instructions and not tried to wrestle free, get into his car and flee - he would not have been a candidate to be tased and then accidentally shot.  He would be in jail right now, or probably out on bond by now and awaiting his arrangement for his outstanding arrest warrant.  

Just saying.  

No harm, no foul, huh

He certainly deserved the death penalty for that. Why is everybody so upset?

- DSK

1 hour ago, Randro said:

Anyway, has anyone tried to claim that the taser and glock (or whatever it was) feel the same?  Like each has a safety lock that has to been switched to fire.  

Not that I am on her side, and I agreed with Jeff, which made me throw up a little in my mouth, but I am not a gun nut.  I own a pellet air rifle that I have only shot a card board box with, not the squirrels that are stealing my peaches, persimmons and pears that I bought it for.....but isn't there a pistol, Glock I think, that has a "trigger" safety?  I never understood those.  I saw a photo of a taser on the fake news and it appeared to have the same type of "safety"?  

And yeah, what is happening to her with the charges against her, should happen, and she will be tried in our judicial system.

6 hours ago, Sea warrior said:

In this cesspit of stupidity?

Theres an old saying that “you can’t fix stupid” and I’ve no intention of wasting my time trying.

So why are you still here? Save yourself!

And this guy died of a heart attack ... accidentally.

800.jpeg

26 minutes ago, Sidecar said:

And the rest of us as well.  Some people brighten a room by entering it. Others by leaving.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

. He was stopped for an expired tag and had a misdemeanor warrant. 

...and resist and flee??

Bodycam footage of Daunte Wright shooting released (cnn.com)

28 minutes ago, Randro said:

800.jpeg

Amazing how people continue to maintain Chauvin's knee was on his back, not his neck.

52 minutes ago, Randro said:

800.jpeg

I think the proper term is "coincidentally" 

1 hour ago, Sidecar said:

For the same reason people slow down to see an accident on the side of the road.

Morbid curiosity I suppose..

lol

3 minutes ago, Sea warrior said:

For the same reason people slow down to see an accident on the side of the road.

Morbid curiosity I suppose..

lol

Unlikely, Morans aren’t known to be curious.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

See, if you don't comply and flee you get to be arrested at a later date, no taser, no gun. 

Yes, I get there are far more variables than just being white but I can understand why a lot of people find it difficult to take those into consideration. 

2 hours ago, Steam Flyer said:

No harm, no foul, huh

He certainly deserved the death penalty for that. Why is everybody so upset?

- DSK

"Squirming while Black".  That's a new one.  Clearly punishable by death by cop roulette.

Now, George Floyd got put down for "Breathing while Black."  We (all?) hope the jury finds that one is just taking racist policing too far.

3 hours ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

In a country where there are more guns than people, why does "possession of a firearm" stand out in any circumstance. 

Oh, right.  Black people only have 3/5ths of the same 1st Amendment rights as white people.  It says so in the Constitution.  

Yeah, ummm nar, this clown went on for a long time past lots of well lit areas and intersections on his little resistance run. The party lights were on for a long time. To a cop this just looked like another failure to stop followed by the usual failure to comply bs.

The cop should have controlled his emotions better, he would still have a job. The stupid Atmy Lt was just playing games.

• Downvote 1
12 minutes ago, chum said:

Yeah, ummm nar, this clown went on for a long time past lots of well lit areas and intersections on his little resistance run. The party lights were on for a long time. To a cop this just looked like another failure to stop followed by the usual failure to comply bs.

The cop should have controlled his emotions better, he would still have a job. The stupid Atmy Lt was just playing games.

About a minute and a half at 18mph, roughly a quarter mile so everybody could see there was a gas station ahead. 

"Felony traffic stop" ...for missing license? He lost his bearing before he even got out of the car, but more than that he was already lying to his own dept to justify what he was thinking of...going apeshit, and before the driver was ever asked to even show his hands.       

Only a quarter mile? Well ok then it’s all good. 

I counted about eight or nine times in the beginning where he was told to show his hands.

bs.

2 minutes ago, Mark K said:

About a minute and a half at 18mph, roughly a quarter mile so everybody could see there was a gas station ahead. 

"Felony traffic stop" ...for missing license? He lost his bearing before he even got out of the car, but more than that he was already lying to his own dept to justify what he was thinking of...going apeshit, and before the driver was ever asked to even show his hands.       

You all have to admit, compulsory body and car cams are bringing a whole new set of information to the fore.

Maybe lying while on duty and losing your shit while on duty will become sackable offences. And way past time too. It's way past time that 'protect and serve' were actually followed, rather than 'intimidate and dominate'.

FKT

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, chum said:

Police dept advice is to pull into a well lit area.  Sometimes even to call the local PD if you suspect a raving lunatic is trying to kill you under the guise of a traffic infraction.

But you know that. Bless your little racist heart.

5 minutes ago, chum said:

I counted about eight or nine times in the beginning where he was told to show his hands.

bs.

Too bad the dept doesn't agree with you. But what would they know about policing? 

9 hours ago, Sea warrior said:

You and virtue signaling nincompoops like you can only exist in a bubble, that’s why you gravitate towards places like this and cyber bully those who dare to think objectively.

If that is the case, at least we are leaving you alone.

8 minutes ago, Fah Kiew Tu said:

You all have to admit, compulsory body and car cams are bringing a whole new set of information to the fore.

Maybe lying while on duty and losing your shit while on duty will become sackable offences. And way past time too. It's way past time that 'protect and serve' were actually followed, rather than 'intimidate and dominate'.

FKT

This stuff isn’t new it’s just being seen, finally. 

18 minutes ago, chum said:

bs.

Well, he got pepper sprayed 3 times, so relax

He paid the price for his heinous crime... maybe IYHO he should have been killed too

- DSK

10 minutes ago, Sea warrior said:

21738157-399F-4927-A229-7FF1BF2C1420.jpeg

Sorry, but your accusation of cyber bullying implies that you very much do give a fuck.

Cyber bullying?  Seriously?   I would think the typical victim of cyber bullying would be a teenaged girl.  I've never felt cyber bullied.  I mean ever.  Maybe you are taking this place too seriously.  Stop pretending that you don't give a fuck, and REALLY start not giving a fuck.

Cyber bullying.  Give me a fucking break. 

2 minutes ago, benwynn said:

Sorry, but your accusation of cyber bullying implies that you very much do give a fuck.

Cyber bullying?  Seriously?   I would think the typical victim of cyber bullying would be a teenaged girl.  I've never felt cyber bullied.  I mean ever.  Maybe you are taking this place too seriously.  Stop pretending that you don't give a fuck, and REALLY start not giving a fuck.

Cyber bullying.  Give me a fucking break. 

Of course you and the rest of your fellow leftist extremist tossoffs down here are a would be bullies.

Heck, I’ve only been a member here a few years and in that time you bitches have ran off countless posters with your childish collective cuntfuckery.

A pathetic bunch of little bitches all you lot are.

But please don’t conflate my observations with concern or complaint because it is neither.

I’m amused and entertained by your collective cuntfuckery and childishness, mindless stupidity, and nothing else.

Now carry on you virtue signaling simpleton.

Yer a frickin hoot to observe 

lol

26 minutes ago, Sea warrior said:

Of course you and the rest of your fellow leftist extremist tossoffs down here are a would be bullies.

Heck, I’ve only been a member here a few years and in that time you bitches have ran off countless posters with your childish collective cuntfuckery.

But please don’t conflate my observations with concern or complaint because it is neither.

I’m amused and entertained by your collective cuntfuckery and childishness, mindless stupidity, and nothing else.

lol

I can see your vagina! 

25 minutes ago, Sea warrior said:

lol

So... I want to get some things straight:

1. You are continuing this conversation, and at the same time don't give a fuck.

2. Our alleged "cyber bullying" has resulted in members having their feelings hurt so bad that they are leaving the forum, yet we are the ones who are "pathetic little bitches".

3. My observation that the typical victim of cyber bulling is a teen aged girl and you using "lol" is just a coincidence.

3 minutes ago, benwynn said:

So... I want to get some things straight:

1. You are continuing this conversation, and at the same time don't give a fuck.

2. Our alleged "cyber bullying" has resulted in members having their feelings hurt so bad that they are leaving the forum, yet we are the ones who are "pathetic little bitches".

3. My observation that the typical victim of cyber bulling is a teen aged girl and you using "lol" is just a coincidence.

like I said, yer a friggin hoot to watch.

lol

I think we all should respect the fortitude that @Sea warrior has shown in standing up to all of the "cyber bullying" we have been dishing out.  Because while all of his fellow cunts have apparently left the forum because they could not handle it, he has decided to stick it out.  He's the invincible victim.  The Uber Cunt, if you will.

l o fucking l

10 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

Could you at least use an emoticon?

This could count as "cyber bullying".  Please be careful.  We don't want @Sea warrior to follow his friends to some Justin Bieber Fan Club forum where everyone is nice.

26 minutes ago, benwynn said:

forum where everyone is nice.

Actually there is some merit to that. 

There must be a happy medium between nice and the PA (too often) sewer. 

2 hours ago, Sea warrior said:

go away you nasty fkn' tart, you're not remotely convincing anybody here who's better at putting into lucid perspective the sociopolitical, etc. landscape of this grate cuntry.

you're on the Low Road, it'll take you directly to breitFart and other nasty places where you and some other severely confused klowns can give each other demented reach-arounds.

8 minutes ago, AJ Oliver said:

Actually there is some merit to that. 

There must be a happy medium between nice and the PA (too often) sewer. 

talking religion/politics is often a sewer, there must be something about it that appeals to you.

3 minutes ago, 3to1 said:

there must be something about it that appeals to you.

There are about ten posters here who are well worth reading - well informed, lots expertise, and smarter than my smarter brother. 

Much of the rest are mean, rude and waste our time. 

Yours too. 

It would be great if we had some solid old style cloth coat conservatives with whom to interact, but the Reich has apparently driven them out of the fraternity, such as it is. 

10 minutes ago, AJ Oliver said:

There are about ten posters here who are well worth reading - well informed, lots expertise, and smarter than my smarter brother. 

Yours too. 

It would be great if we had some solid old style cloth coat conservatives with whom to interact, but the Reich has apparently driven them out of the fraternity, such as it is. 

mean, rude or just hardball? you can't say I bs, I'm in the clear. 'nice' is for another place.

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, 3to1 said:

mean, rude or just hardball? you can't say I bs.

Perhaps I was not sufficiently clear. 

When I wrote "Yours too" I meant to indicate that the local Reich wastes your time as well as mine. 

Blush 

6 hours ago, Bus Driver said:

Amazing how people continue to maintain Chauvin's knee was on his back, not his neck.

Who said that?

6 hours ago, AJ Oliver said:

Perhaps I was not sufficiently clear. 

When I wrote "Yours too" I meant to indicate that the local Reich wastes your time as well as mine. 

Blush 

No you’re right, none of what 321 writes is mean, rude or a waste of our time.

You guys should get a private chat room.

blush.

On 4/14/2021 at 1:50 PM, Gone Drinking said:

Meanwhile the DC Capitol police officer that shot Ashli Babbett will not be charged.  So shooting a white unarmed white female who's only crime was trespassing and breaking a window was justified???? 

Hahaha. Straight from Mark Levin. What a maroon.

11 hours ago, AJ Oliver said:

Yours too. 

I have no idea where to find them.

7 hours ago, chum said:

No you’re right, none of what 321 writes is mean, rude or a waste of our time.

hey 'chum', are you one of those idjits who get's chafed by the facts and the truth? does that mean you're at the ass-end of those?

says more about how you roll (or crawl) than it'd ever say about me. just sayin'

21 hours ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

What she intended to draw should be a question for a jury. That is what I take issue with, from what little I've seen. The shooter has been allowed to set the scope of the trial after the shooting.  (pssst.  here's what you need to say to limit this to a manslaughter case....)  That is bullshit. It should be treated as an affirmative defense and a jury should consider it. 

Oh come the fuck on, Sol..... There is no way in hell someone who just shot a person had the wherewithall to say "TAZER TAZER TAZER" and then immediately in that split second after the shot to say "oh FUCK, I just shot him!".  AS I said, I have absolutely zero issue with a jury taking a look at this.  But to start with the presumption that it was a deliberate act goes against everything you stand for as an officer of the court.  AS I said before.... IF you believe it was a deliberate act of murder - then the diabolical nature of this 26 year veteran needs to be studied as a textbook case of evil for the rest of humankind.  Because for someone to so meticulously plan this out, pick the perfect moment to execute this crime, prior rehearse what she was going to say in the moment, and then feign shock when the perp died and so one - this rivals anything ted bundy, the unibomber, OBL, Pol Pot, Hitler, Stalin or any other evil human in history could have done.  

• Like 1