LOL Ivanka Trump causes MAGA meltdown after sharing photograph getting vaccine

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/ivanka-trump-vaccine-covid-twitter-b1831839.html

Donald Trump’s daughter Ivanka Trump took to Twitter to announce that she got the Covid-19 shot and encouraged others to do the same, a move that has caused a meltdown among anti-vaxxers and conservative supporters of the former president.

Oh to be there to see all the MAGA heads explode...  

LOLOLOLOL

3 hours ago, shaggy said:

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/ivanka-trump-vaccine-covid-twitter-b1831839.html

Donald Trump’s daughter Ivanka Trump took to Twitter to announce that she got the Covid-19 shot and encouraged others to do the same, a move that has caused a meltdown among anti-vaxxers and conservative supporters of the former president.

Oh to be there to see all the MAGA heads explode...  

LOLOLOLOL

@warbirdwill be along to remind us she’s just a NY liberal. Seriously.

@mikewof will be along shortly with some stats on why it's just the flu.

He should contact hobot to tell him about it.

I think the biggest flag here is that she brought a photographer and turned it into a photo op, and people are slurping it up.  Who cares?  What an ego that must take.  "People will want to see me getting poked with a needle.  I'm so important!"

1 hour ago, Grrr... said:

I think the biggest flag here is that she brought a photographer and turned it into a photo op, and people are slurping it up.  Who cares?  What an ego that must take.  "People will want to see me getting poked with a needle.  I'm so important!"

When her adoring fans heard that there was a picture of her getting poked, they didn't think it was by a needle.

2 hours ago, Grrr... said:

This is just the first of many opportunities to distance herself from the shitstain and rebrand into a more wholesome homy image.  She is gonna run if her dad does not.  Or, she is running for a senate seat or somesuch...  This is just a PR play..  100%

8 hours ago, roundthebuoys said:

And @dog won't be along at all because he's a pussy who finally flamed out on Jan 6th.

Another victim of our savage cyber bullying.  Look it up in the oopsie thread. 

• Like 1
42 minutes ago, Mrleft8 said:

When her adoring fans heard that there was a picture of her getting poked, they didn't think it was by a needle.

they thought it would be by dear old daddy, Orange Hitler himself.

2 minutes ago, basketcase said:
46 minutes ago, Mrleft8 said:

they thought it would be by dear old daddy, Orange Hitler himself.

Does silicone shrink over time? I'm a little disappointed in Ivanka's T-shirt pic, those expensive enhancements appear to be subsiding

- DSK

2 minutes ago, Steam Flyer said:

Does silicone shrink over time? I'm a little disappointed in Ivanka's T-shirt pic, those expensive enhancements appear to be subsiding

- DSK

its not ivanka. with the mask on, how can you tell for sure? i think its a double. a fake. just like melania would use when she would disappear up to Canada to visit her boyfriend justin. 

• Like 1
18 minutes ago, Steam Flyer said:

- DSK

Not to worry, there is an air valve she can use to fix that.

image.png.9fe64b10c9da1a3fa598089e524b2a0e.png

• Like 1
45 minutes ago, Steam Flyer said:

- DSK

If I was her father, I'd fuck her 

2 hours ago, shaggy said:

This is just the first of many opportunities to distance herself from the shitstain and rebrand into a more wholesome homy image.  She is gonna run if her dad does not.  Or, she is running for a senate seat or somesuch...  This is just a PR play..  100%

Is it wrong that without my reading glasses, I read homy as horny?

Just listened to my wife's latest rant.  She is still doing some clinical work.  A relative is allowed to visit a Covid patient.  "Oh Ralph looks like he is just getting over the flu.  It can't be that bad."  This is the same patient that, if you walk them to the bathroom, their blood reading drops to 74%.  The normal reading is 100%.  What planet are these people from!!