Peak Florida GOP stupidity.

As Sloop said, there is no peak or valley to their stupidity and venality, 

If Desantis has his way, Republican Florida Man stupidity will be exported to the other 49 states and the world.

13 hours ago, Fakenews said:

Anti riot bill passes in the state legislature.  This on the heels of a bill that prevents transgendered athletes competing in high school and college events.

Don’t they have anything better to do?

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/politics-news/florida-senate-passes-controversial-anti-riot-bill-pushed-wake-black-n1264247

Stupidity and venality must be catching.  No known vaccine or antidote given voters ignorance and predilections.

“Texas bill could send parents to prison for providing gender-affirming care”

https://www.yahoo.com/news/texas-bill-could-send-parents-171211060.html

1 hour ago, El Mariachi said:

Yeah.....'Cuz shit like this....is so normal.

(Jfc....) :angry:

It’s normal to her. Certainly none of your business. Or did Jesus tell you it was, like for most Florida men?

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, MR.CLEAN said:

It’s normal to her. Certainly none of your business. Or did Jesus tell you it was, like for most Florida men?

It's nothing more than Leftista-sanctioned sexual  child abuse. And if you can't see that....then you're more fuked in the head than you were 36 kilos of pot ago.....

• Like 1
18 minutes ago, MR.CLEAN said:

How many transgender people do you personally know?

Including you and Scot?

Three......

14 minutes ago, MR.CLEAN said:

How many transgender people do you personally know?

When someone is regressive and repugnant as El Mooch, it is hopeless to rationally discuss any thing with them.  Obviously nothing is more natural to a human being than their genetic make-up.  And nothing is more natural than variations from a pattern.  

The current assault on our transgender population just demonstrates the desperation of those who want to gain and maintain power through fear of, and discrimination against, the "others".  It is a strong weapon in much of the world, and one that wreaks havoc on lives and society.  

In the case of transgender, it is astounding that so much crap is being thrown at such a tiny and completely non-threatening segment of our society.  The transgender folks I've known, including my cousin, just wanted their pain to stop and to become who they really were.  

• Like 2

between this shit, and Jim Jordan yelling at Dr. Fauci and demanding that Fauci give a final number when people can stop wearing masks, and claiming repeatedly that people's constitutional rights were being suspended by mask wearing, and social distancing guidelines, I'm pretty sure that the RWNJs are feeling particularly put upon....

5 minutes ago, Left Shift said:

Fuck you.

I'm guessing that Boothe was including himself in that number... No wonder he's so frustrated and angry.

41 minutes ago, Mrleft8 said:

I'm guessing that Boothe was including himself in that number... No wonder he's so frustrated and angry.

Yeah.....anyways....:lol:

20200508_120817~2.jpg

I know 2 very well, 1 a family member and the other the son of a friend. Both are great people.  I've known many in the professional ranks of tech firms.

• Like 1

That Rachel dude is just beyond fuking creepy.

And 'puberty blockers'? What the actual flying fuk?....

1 minute ago, Bus Driver said:

Forgive me.  I saw the thread title and figure this was about a hill on the UF campus.

We drove over that 'hill' in Florida on one of our American Road Trips. Left Grabbler's 'hood and headed north towards Georgia, via Tally. Suddenly the Nursetta sees a State road sign that says 'Florida's highest peak, 1/2 mile ahead'. (Altitude 306 Feet, or something).

Florida's highest 'peak'....is basically a football field stood straight up.....with a couple hot cheer leaders on top.....

37 minutes ago, Cal20sailor said:

I think that crack whore blew me,  You have too much hate Boothy.  

What are you....like fuking 7 years old?....

Just now, El Mariachi said:

Nope, a guy with two Master's from schools that wouldn't look at your application.  You are a moron.

1 minute ago, Cal20sailor said:

Nope, a guy with two Master's from schools that wouldn't look at your application.  You are a moron.

If you wanted to bring discussion with el moron to a higher level you'd shit on his face.

1 minute ago, hasher said:

If you wanted to bring discussion with el moron to a higher level you'd shit on his face.

You're right, signing off for a few days.

49 minutes ago, El Mariachi said:
1 hour ago, Cal20sailor said:

think that crack whore blew me,  You have too much hate Boothy.  

This, from the guy who told me to check my wife's Tinder account...

4 minutes ago, B.J. Porter said:

This, from the guy who told me to check my wife's Tinder account...

You want her password? I can dig it out in less than three minutes for ya.....:lol:

7 hours ago, El Mariachi said:

It's nothing more than Leftista-sanctioned sexual  child abuse. And if you can't see that....then you're more fuked in the head than you were 36 kilos of pot ago.....

does this shit come out of your ass on its own, or do you need to push?

1 minute ago, Chris in Santa Cruz, CA said:

Did you watch that dudes video?....

1 minute ago, El Mariachi said:

Did you watch that dudes video?....

why? its just some obscure fringe crap that compares insignificantly with things like McConnell packing the court and then him and his lying hyena crew go apeshit when the dems suggest 13 members as packing the court, the systemic lying and hypocrisy of those clowns is amazing and I don't even need to look at the video to know its meaningless, the fact you posted it made it uneccessary to watch. Sorry dude. Lets talk about baja. Thats more fun.

• Like 2
7 hours ago, El Mariachi said:

so talking to, understanding and letting kids express themselves is child abuse?

as a child of more alternative parents, id of thought you would get this.

1 hour ago, Chris in Santa Cruz, CA said:
9 hours ago, El Mariachi said:

Stupid 9.jpg

3 hours ago, El Mariachi said:

You want her password? I can dig it out in less than three minutes for ya.....:lol:

A threat to stalk - how charming . . 

ful worthy of the Reich appellation 

4 minutes ago, AJ Oliver said:

A threat to stalk - how charming . . 

ful worthy of the Reich appellation 

Gawd damn but you are seriously dumber than a bag full of Pelosi's dentures. If this is all you got out of your piece of over-priced wallpaper.....then you should just go back to cleaning horse stalls.....

• Like 1
1 minute ago, El Mariachi said:

Gawd damn but you are seriously dumber than a bag full of Pelosi's dentures. If this is all you got out of your piece of over-priced wallpaper.....then you should just go back to cleaning horse stalls.....

Your invective lacks imagination - 

take a few Lit courses 

Reichista punk