Jump to content

OF COURSE THEY COLLUDED !!


Recommended Posts

Such a pity Dog is not here to explain this recurring theme or perhaps he was already at sure they did it so what?

Perhaps he finally got around to reading the Mueller report.

More proof the former guy was a lying sack of shit that suckered 20 million people because he could, how much money did he pocket from stop the steal?

Suckers.

Link to post
Share on other sites

doubt Putin the rat bastard would even deny it today. bet he misses his puppet.

Link to post
Share on other sites

If there was ever a prime candidate for a quiet rendition and a lengthy waterboarding it would be the pardoned traitor Manafort.

Those poor proud boys they must be a little confused right now realising they were little cog pawns in Commie scheme.

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, AJ Oliver said:

How much time have we spent here over the past five years pointing out the obvious to the GOP-Reich ?? 

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2021/4/15/2026063/-Treasury-Department-Establishes-Trump-Campaign-Collusion-With-Russian-Intelligence

 

If the people of the US are going to start working together, we need to move beyond this crap.  The DailyKOS?  Really?  They are drawing conclusions that they can't prove.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Grrr... said:

If the people of the US are going to start working together, we need to move beyond this crap.  The DailyKOS?  Really?  They are drawing conclusions that they can't prove.

Jfc, the Daily Kos makes CNN look like News Max..... :lol:

 

https://www.adfontesmedia.com/interactive-media-bias-chart/

Link to post
Share on other sites

Here's your fuking 2016 'collusion' right here, you smug fukers. This is why you lost....and this is why Hillary is living in a g-damn tree house in some forest in northeast whateversville.

Seriously, this is why DT will go down in history as the best thing to happen to American politics.....since the gals got the right to vote. And you all fuking know it....

 

 

  • Downvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Grrr... said:

If the people of the US are going to start working together, we need to move beyond this crap.  The DailyKOS?  Really?  They are drawing conclusions that they can't prove.

Y'all, not just Grrr, need to up your game.

You say that KOS is not reliable, but cannot say why. That is sloppy of you. 

And all you do is attack the source, duck and dodge. 

I have argued for a while that the transfer of internal polling data to the Russians was key to the collusion case. 

I stand by that. 

Here is what the Kos article wrote, in part . . 

The Mueller Report established that Manafort secretly shared confidential polling data with Konstantin Kilimnik, a Russian intelligence operative.  The Treasury Department announcement today went further, making clear that this information was then given to Russian Intelligence services which used it to interfere in America’s 2016 Presidential election.  

During the 2016 U.S. presidential election campaign, Kilimnik provided the Russian Intelligence Services with sensitive information on polling and campaign strategy. Additionally, Kilimnik sought to promote the narrative that Ukraine, not Russia, had interfered in the 2016 U.S. presidential election. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, AJ Oliver said:

Y'all, not just Grrr, need to up your game.

You say that KOS is not reliable, but cannot say why. That is sloppy of you. 

And all you do is attack the source, duck and dodge. 

I have argued for a while that the transfer of internal polling data to the Russians was key to the collusion case. 

I stand by that. 

Here is what the Kos article wrote, in part . . 

The Mueller Report established that Manafort secretly shared confidential polling data with Konstantin Kilimnik, a Russian intelligence operative.  The Treasury Department announcement today went further, making clear that this information was then given to Russian Intelligence services which used it to interfere in America’s 2016 Presidential election.  

During the 2016 U.S. presidential election campaign, Kilimnik provided the Russian Intelligence Services with sensitive information on polling and campaign strategy. Additionally, Kilimnik sought to promote the narrative that Ukraine, not Russia, had interfered in the 2016 U.S. presidential election. 

And here is my point, that I don't really think needs to be said.  If the case is there and legally provable it will be tried in court.  The fact that it hasn't, means it really wasn't, isn't, and probably won't be.  Speculation like that by the daily KOS is yellow journalism at best.  It's the definition of 'fake news' because of they way they presented it.

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Grrr... said:

And here is my point, that I don't really think needs to be said.  If the case is there and legally provable it will be tried in court.  The fact that it hasn't, means it really wasn't, isn't, and probably won't be. 

Come on now, that is just silly. You've just outlawed about thirty percent of all journalism. 

We now know much about criminal acts by the powerful that have never been prosecuted. 

Does that mean we should not learn about and discuss them ??  NO   NO   NO 

Just off the top of my head: CIA and military torture, bank fraud in the early 2000's, tax "avoidance", undeclared and secret wars, most of the Drumph presidency - I could easily go on. 

If you are gonna trash KOS you'll have to do better than that.

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Gouvernail said:

Dog was a Rick sock puppet

Do you EVER stop lying? Or attempt to finally cease being the Town Idiot?....

Link to post
Share on other sites

EM - 40 years ago I realized I was in a cult, leaving was the biggest aha moment of my life. I hope you are able to experience that feeling as well. 

Sign me, the Glass half full.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Trump the best president? Hahahahahhahahhhhahhahahhahhahahahahahahahhahahhhhahhahahhahhahahahahahahahhahahhhhahhahahhahhahahahahahahahhahahhhhahhahahhahhahahahahahahahhahahhhhahhahahhahhahahahahahahahhahahhhhahhahahhahhahahahahahahahhahahhhhahhahahhahhahahahahahahahhahahhhhahhahahhahhahahahahahahahhahahhhhahhahahhahhahahahahahahahhahahhhhahhahahhahhahahahahahahahhahahhhhahhahahhahhahahahahahahahhahahhhhahhahahhahhahahah.

ahahahahhahahhhhahhahahhahhahahah

Snigger.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Were thet shocked and concerned enough that they reported any foreign meddling/assistance from an outside country?  

Keeping quiet about it is welcoming it.

Link to post
Share on other sites

I've been hearing about this collusion/conspiring shit for 5 years now....and I STILL have yet to see a single legit photograph of a Russian agent holding a Makarov 8 x 19 pistol to the head of ANY American voter....in the past two elections. So until then? Imagine away---'cuz it's like trying to prove the existence of Nessie.....or Slo-Joe's intelligence.....:lol:

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, AJ Oliver said:

How much time have we spent here over the past five years pointing out the obvious to the GOP-Reich ?? 

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2021/4/15/2026063/-Treasury-Department-Establishes-Trump-Campaign-Collusion-With-Russian-Intelligence

 

Quote

"The Committee assesses that Kilimnik likely served as a channel to Manafort for Russian intelligence services, and that those services likely sought to exploit Manafort's access to gain insight [into] the Campaign," the Senate panel wrote in its report. 

As "likely" as Iraq has mobile WMDs or as likely as the Assad Syrian gas attacks?

Any eyewitness reports on babies being thrown out of incubators? 

Seems they are ramping up for war with Russia. Are you ready? 

BTW - Is nuclear winter the only way we can stop global warming? :ph34r:

Russia deploys two armies, three airborne units to counter threat from 40,000 NATO troops on its border

Date: April 13, 2021Author: Rick Rozoff

Major Russian officials today have warned of military threats posed by the U.S.-led thirty-nation North Atlantic Treaty Organization to its western border: its entire western border. And its northern one as well.

Russian Defense Minister Sergei Shoigu announced that Russia has redeployed two armies and three Airborne Forces units to its western border as part of what he termed an ongoing readiness inspection.

In one of the sternest warnings issued by a Russian official in the post-Cold War era, Shoigu added, “We’ve taken proper measures in response to the alliance’s military activities which threaten Russia.” Regarding the ground and airborne forces, the defense minister said: “The troops have manifested complete preparedness and the ability to perform their duties to guarantee the country’s military security. At the present time, these units are involved in exercises.”

He also warned that NATO is now concentrating over 40,000 troops and 15,000 items of armaments and military hardware as well as strategic aircraft near the Russian border, stating: “The troops in Europe are moving towards Russian borders. The basic forces are being amassed in the Black Sea area and in the Baltic region.” He also mentioned the preponderance of U.S. military personnel in those deployments, as the Pentagon is reinforcing troops in Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania and Poland.

In addition he highlighted the fact that: “The alliance annually holds up to 40 large operational training measures of a clearly anti-Russian bias in Europe. In the spring of this year, the NATO allied forces launched Defender Europe 2021 drills, the largest exercise over the past 30 years.” (Estimates range as high as 37,000 U.S. and NATO troops involved in the several-weeks-long war games from the Baltic to the Black Seas and the Balkans.)

The Russian defense minister pointed out that Russia’s western border wasn’t the only location where the U.S. and NATO were threatening his nation. He also expressed alarm over the U.S. and NATO military build-up on Russia’s northern flank, the Arctic. He said: “The competition between the world’s leading powers for access to the Arctic Ocean’s resource and transport routes is increasing. The US and its NATO allies increase their naval and ground groups in the Arctic, increase the combat training intensity, extend and upgrade the military infrastructure.”

In general Shoigu stated that over the past three years NATO has increased its activity along Russia’s borders.

Also today Russian Deputy Foreign Minister Sergei Ryabkov warned that American warships deployed in the Black Sea off Russia’s coast were a provocation. He was speaking as two U.S. guided-missile destroyers, USS Donald Cook and USS Roosevelt, both equipped to carry 56 Tomahawk cruise missiles and an undisclosed number of Standard Missile-3 anti-ballistic missiles, are to enter the Black Sea tomorrow and the following day. Earlier this year the guided-missile destroyers USS Donald Cook, USS Thomas Hudner and USS Porter and the guided-missile cruiser USS Monterey were in the Black Sea for exercises, often two at a time. (The most, in terms of tonnage, allowed by the 1936 Montreux Convention, though Turkey’s proposed Istanbul Canal may eliminate that limit.)

Ryabkov said that American warships sailing thousands of miles from U.S. naval bases “always involves a geopolitics element.”

His comments are worth citing extensively:

“I wouldn’t like to go too much into particulars of various interpretations of what freedom of navigation and freedom of the seas is, especially in this context. I know one thing: American ships have absolutely nothing to do near our coasts, and this is a purely provocative undertaking. It’s provocative in the literal sense of this word: they’re testing our patience and getting on our nerves. This won’t work.”

And he issued this stark admonition in the context of the Western threats to Russia over Ukraine:

“Apparently seeing itself as the queen of the seas […] the U.S. should understand after all that the risks of various incidents are very high. We warn the U.S. that it should steer clear of Crimea and our Black Sea coast. This would be to their own benefit.”

His warning is a timely one as Ukrainian Foreign Minister Dmytro Kuleba is at NATO headquarters today, where U.S. Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin arrives tomorrow and Secretary of State Antony Blinken shortly after him.

 As the war machine keeps turning..... 

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Venom said:

As "likely" as Iraq has mobile WMDs or as likely as the Assad Syrian gas attacks?

Any eyewitness reports on babies being thrown out of incubators? 

Seems they are ramping up for war with Russia. Are you ready? 

BTW - Is nuclear winter the only way we can stop global warming? :ph34r:

Russia deploys two armies, three airborne units to counter threat from 40,000 NATO troops on its border

Date: April 13, 2021Author: Rick Rozoff

Major Russian officials today have warned of military threats posed by the U.S.-led thirty-nation North Atlantic Treaty Organization to its western border: its entire western border. And its northern one as well.

Russian Defense Minister Sergei Shoigu announced that Russia has redeployed two armies and three Airborne Forces units to its western border as part of what he termed an ongoing readiness inspection.

In one of the sternest warnings issued by a Russian official in the post-Cold War era, Shoigu added, “We’ve taken proper measures in response to the alliance’s military activities which threaten Russia.” Regarding the ground and airborne forces, the defense minister said: “The troops have manifested complete preparedness and the ability to perform their duties to guarantee the country’s military security. At the present time, these units are involved in exercises.”

He also warned that NATO is now concentrating over 40,000 troops and 15,000 items of armaments and military hardware as well as strategic aircraft near the Russian border, stating: “The troops in Europe are moving towards Russian borders. The basic forces are being amassed in the Black Sea area and in the Baltic region.” He also mentioned the preponderance of U.S. military personnel in those deployments, as the Pentagon is reinforcing troops in Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania and Poland.

In addition he highlighted the fact that: “The alliance annually holds up to 40 large operational training measures of a clearly anti-Russian bias in Europe. In the spring of this year, the NATO allied forces launched Defender Europe 2021 drills, the largest exercise over the past 30 years.” (Estimates range as high as 37,000 U.S. and NATO troops involved in the several-weeks-long war games from the Baltic to the Black Seas and the Balkans.)

The Russian defense minister pointed out that Russia’s western border wasn’t the only location where the U.S. and NATO were threatening his nation. He also expressed alarm over the U.S. and NATO military build-up on Russia’s northern flank, the Arctic. He said: “The competition between the world’s leading powers for access to the Arctic Ocean’s resource and transport routes is increasing. The US and its NATO allies increase their naval and ground groups in the Arctic, increase the combat training intensity, extend and upgrade the military infrastructure.”

In general Shoigu stated that over the past three years NATO has increased its activity along Russia’s borders.

Also today Russian Deputy Foreign Minister Sergei Ryabkov warned that American warships deployed in the Black Sea off Russia’s coast were a provocation. He was speaking as two U.S. guided-missile destroyers, USS Donald Cook and USS Roosevelt, both equipped to carry 56 Tomahawk cruise missiles and an undisclosed number of Standard Missile-3 anti-ballistic missiles, are to enter the Black Sea tomorrow and the following day. Earlier this year the guided-missile destroyers USS Donald Cook, USS Thomas Hudner and USS Porter and the guided-missile cruiser USS Monterey were in the Black Sea for exercises, often two at a time. (The most, in terms of tonnage, allowed by the 1936 Montreux Convention, though Turkey’s proposed Istanbul Canal may eliminate that limit.)

Ryabkov said that American warships sailing thousands of miles from U.S. naval bases “always involves a geopolitics element.”

His comments are worth citing extensively:

“I wouldn’t like to go too much into particulars of various interpretations of what freedom of navigation and freedom of the seas is, especially in this context. I know one thing: American ships have absolutely nothing to do near our coasts, and this is a purely provocative undertaking. It’s provocative in the literal sense of this word: they’re testing our patience and getting on our nerves. This won’t work.”

And he issued this stark admonition in the context of the Western threats to Russia over Ukraine:

“Apparently seeing itself as the queen of the seas […] the U.S. should understand after all that the risks of various incidents are very high. We warn the U.S. that it should steer clear of Crimea and our Black Sea coast. This would be to their own benefit.”

His warning is a timely one as Ukrainian Foreign Minister Dmytro Kuleba is at NATO headquarters today, where U.S. Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin arrives tomorrow and Secretary of State Antony Blinken shortly after him.

 As the war machine keeps turning..... 

 

How come I have heard nothing about this from the MSM?   Listen primarily to BBC America, and NBC nightly.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Grrr... said:

And here is my point, that I don't really think needs to be said.  If the case is there and legally provable it will be tried in court.  The fact that it hasn't, means it really wasn't, isn't, and probably won't be.  Speculation like that by the daily KOS is yellow journalism at best.  It's the definition of 'fake news' because of they way they presented it.

Get ready for my gotcha moment of the day. 

Today's NYT carried the same story - KOS just beat them to it. The story is solid. 

And to be clear, I understand why the Rooskies would interfere in 2016, since the USG does it all the time, including in Russia and Ukraine just for openers. 

Neither one is proper if you care about national sovereignty or US law. 

The 2016 election was close enough that Russian interference could well have made a difference. 

And as the Mueller report (did you read it?) makes clear, the Russians did a LOT in 2016 

Though it is true that Israel did more - also not right. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Gouvernail said:

Dog was a Rick sock puppet

No shit.... Really? You just figuring that out now?:rolleyes:

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, El Mariachi said:

I've been hearing about this collusion/conspiring shit for 5 years now....and I STILL have yet to see a single legit photograph of a Russian agent holding a Makarov 8 x 19 pistol to the head of ANY American voter....in the past two elections. So until then? Imagine away--

You might want to read the Mueller Report, but that would require you to deal with your cognitive dissonance, so it's pretty unlikely. 

And you prolly believe all of the Drumph's 30,573 lies - and that is just during his time in office. 

So if he says, "No collusion!!" (over and over), you can be pretty sure there was collusion. 

Your main man Adolf showed you how important it is to have an utter disregard for truth or facts, a basic characteristic of the Reich. 

6 hours ago, El Mariachi said:

Seriously, this is why DT will go down in history as the best thing to happen to American politics.

And this statement is true, but only if you are a Nazi. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, AJ Oliver said:

You might want to read the Mueller Report, but that would require you to deal with your cognitive dissonance, so it's pretty unlikely. 

And you prolly believe all of the Drumph's 30,573 lies - and that is just during his time in office. 

So if he says, "No collusion!!" (over and over), you can be pretty sure there was collusion. 

Your main man Adolf showed you how important it is to have an utter disregard for truth or facts, a basic characteristic of the Reich. 

And this statement is true, but only if you are a Nazi. 

 

Many educated people state that the Mueller Report was a perfect road map for the Congress Critters to evict Trump from the WH, but they didn't have the balls to follow the road map freely given to them.....

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, billy backstay said:

 

How come I have heard nothing about this from the MSM?   Listen primarily to BBC America, and NBC nightly.

 

All over BBC America tonight, and I expect the same from NBC...

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, El Mariachi said:

I've been hearing about this collusion/conspiring shit for 5 years now....and I STILL have yet to see a single legit photograph of a Russian agent holding a Makarov 8 x 19 pistol to the head of ANY American voter....in the past two elections. So until then? Imagine away---'cuz it's like trying to prove the existence of Nessie.....or Slo-Joe's intelligence.....:lol:

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, El Mariachi said:

I've been hearing about this collusion/conspiring shit for 5 years now....and I STILL have yet to see a single legit photograph of a Russian agent holding a Makarov 8 x 19 pistol to the head of ANY American voter....in the past two elections. So until then? Imagine away---'cuz it's like trying to prove the existence of Nessie.....or Slo-Joe's intelligence.....:lol:

facebook is a like a 9mm to an unfortunate number of automatons, as are the repetitive lies on the FOX "appears  like news" show. Add the rug head's tweet lies and the poor "cant create their own opinion without help" mass of mercans dont stand a chance in avoiding their intellectual murder by assholes

also, anyone who knows anything about russian history of the last 50 years has no trouble believing FSB is fucking with every western  society it can, it makes putins dick hard, its how the old guard roll in soviet russia and make no mistake thats what putin misses most of all

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, billy backstay said:

 

All over BBC America tonight, and I expect the same from NBC...

 

Nothing on NBC... disappointing!! 

Link to post
Share on other sites

This little tidbit makes it seem that Trump's pardon of Manafort to cover up his own crimes makes it a bad/void pardon, no?

Quote

This is the same Manafort that Trump pardoned.  Put simply, Manafort covered up the President’s crimes and the President pardoned him for it. 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Ishmael said:

This little tidbit makes it seem that Trump's pardon of Manafort to cover up his own crimes makes it a bad/void pardon, no?

Quote

This is the same Manafort that Trump pardoned.  Put simply, Manafort covered up the President’s crimes and the President pardoned him for it. 

 

That was obvious before, but the Team R! Senate would never ever have convicted him for it. Nor will they play if asked to overturn his pardon.

Trump could murder their children and fuck the corpses right in front of them, they would never convict him of ANYthing

- DSK

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Ishmael said:

This little tidbit makes it seem that Trump's pardon of Manafort to cover up his own crimes makes it a bad/void pardon, no?

 

It would be nice if the DOJ would revisit this, I'm guessing they know there is a shit landslide sliding the former guys way and they don't wish to appear vindictive or give the former guy an opportunity to scream "it's a witch hunt"

It would be particularly nice that when the former guys lifeboat starts filling up with shit they add a judicial review of the way the Flynn and Manafort's cases have been handled hopefully the balance of the believers by then believe they've been hoodwinked, 50 years ago these two would have been executed by now.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, billy backstay said:

 

Many educated people state that the Mueller Report was a perfect road map for the Congress Critters to evict Trump from the WH, but they didn't have the balls to follow the road map freely given to them.....

Well, to be fair, Mueller also punked out majorly. 

More than a few of his staff were outraged. 

Like this one . .   https://www.npr.org/2020/09/29/918129496/a-lead-prosecutor-on-muellers-team-weighs-in-on-where-the-investigation-fell-sho

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, AJ Oliver said:
12 hours ago, billy backstay said:

Many educated people state that the Mueller Report was a perfect road map for the Congress Critters to evict Trump from the WH, but they didn't have the balls to follow the road map freely given to them.....

Well, to be fair, Mueller also punked out majorly. 

More than a few of his staff were outraged. 

Like this one . .   https://www.npr.org/2020/09/29/918129496/a-lead-prosecutor-on-muellers-team-weighs-in-on-where-the-investigation-fell-sho

Mueller did not have authority to go after the President. He was racing a hobbled horse right out of the gate.

IMHO Congress should have followed up more, they should also have slammed the door immediately on Trump's staff refusing to testify. Once you shrug off people holding you in contempt, the ability to pursue results just goes away

And Trump's criminality was never a question. He's always been a con man and a crook. If he hadn't been born richer than most countries, he'd have been in jail and forgotten, decades ago.

- DSK

  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...