8 minutes ago, Shortforbob said:

Just been watching this Interview with Jon Meacham.

Does anyone know where I can download the documentary?

https://www.hbo.com/documentaries/the-soul-of-america

Why in the flying fuk would you want to waste 90 minutes of your life watching some old white guy talking about what old  white guys did decades ago....in America? Seriously, you need something else more important to take up your time. When was the last time you got laid, for starters. Need some help in that department?.....:lol:

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1

The soul of America (The USA) was extinguished by the assassinations of JFK, Medgar Evers, RFK, MLKjr., Malcom X, and many others. The real nail in the coffin was Nixon, then Reagan, then the Bush Clan, and Trump.

You can be a candle in the darkest night, but when certain people keep on pissing on your wick, it's hard to keep it lit.

• Like 3
6 hours ago, El Mariachi said:

Why in the flying fuk would you want to waste 90 minutes of your life watching some old white guy talking about what old  white guys did decades ago....in America? Seriously, you need something else more important to take up your time. When was the last time you got laid, for starters. Need some help in that department?.....:lol:

Because listening to or god forbid, reading the work of an educated person is a better investment of time, let alone a better method of learning about our country than having some paid bullshit artist work us into a Yosemite Sam frenzy of anger by stoking ignorance. There is nothing wrong with learning. There is nothing wrong with being intelligent. Our country is in the shitty spot that we find ourselves in because of the celebration of ignorance, not because of intelligence. 

• Like 11
54 minutes ago, Sol Rosenberg said:
7 hours ago, El Mariachi said:

Because listening to or god forbid, reading the work of an educated person is a better investment of time, let alone a better method of learning about our country than having some paid bullshit artist work us into a Yosemite Sam frenzy of anger by stoking ignorance. There is nothing wrong with learning. There is nothing wrong with being intelligent. Our country is in the shitty spot that we find ourselves in because of the celebration of ignorance, not because of intelligence. 

You clearly don't do enough fukking drugs, man

- DSK

2 hours ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

Sol. post of the week if not the month. There are many differences between the US and Canada (and more similarities) but I think the biggest difference is that in Canada we do not celebrate ignorance in any of its forms. One may disagree with leaders on the right or left but almost always they are intelligent, educated people who speak reasonably about the positions they hold. Partly explains why our politics are rather bland and unexciting. 

• Like 1
24 minutes ago, El Mariachi said:

Methinks you Canadians need to elect more South Korean politicians.....:D

We did have one MP this week get caught naked at the beginning on a Zoom committee meeting. Apparently he just got out of the shower after returning from running and was preparing to dress before the meeting without realizing he was automatically connected. He apologized, being Canadian, and Confederation survived for another day.

• Like 2
5 hours ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

Especially when the bullshit artist doesn't even know how to pronounce the fucking word.

I love the fact that many pictures of the ex-president-thing show his mouth as being just like a cat's asshole. The difference being that a cat's asshole is more intelligent, more ethical, and far more useful.

On 4/17/2021 at 2:23 PM, Mrleft8 said:

The soul of America (The USA) was extinguished by the assassinations of JFK, Medgar Evers, RFK, MLKjr., Malcom X, and many others

It was.

Since then it has been a twitching corpse, stinking out the planet.

On 4/17/2021 at 2:20 PM, El Mariachi said:

When was the last time you got laid, for starters. 

When was the last time YOU got laid? (Without paying some poverty-stricken brown girl for the pleasure? Enquiring minds want to know.....)

13 minutes ago, Happy said:

When was the last time YOU got laid? (Without paying some poverty-stricken underage brown girl for the pleasure? Enquiring minds want to know.....)

Aactually....about 39 hours ago.... if you really wanna know.....you nosy, childish twat-waffle. And unlike you....I don't need to pay for sex. Never have & never will. But if you still are, you either better step up your game a bit.....or learn how to suck dick better.

Your call, Honey......:lol:

FB_IMG_1582524510026.jpg

Congratulations, she looks like a lovely woman.

I'm sure she'll be pleased to know that you've posted her image as your latest sexual trophy/conquest.

Did you show her your guns, or did you just get her really drunk?

Edit: I've slept with a few hookers when I was much younger, but they were friends, not a paid transaction.

14 minutes ago, El Mariachi said:

Aactually....about 39 hours ago.... if you really wanna know.....you nosy, childish twat-waffle. And unlike you....I don't need to pay for sex. Never have & never will. But if you still are, you either better step up your game a bit.....or learn how to suck dick better.

Your call, Honey......:lol:

Boothy, that's a low act that shows your insecurity.

Blue pills working are they?

37 minutes ago, Happy said:

Looking at that pic a bit more, she's bloody beautiful. How the fuck did you con her into hitting the sack with you?

'Cuz.....I've read the entire 47,329 page Vagina Handbook, cover to cover....twice. And backwards. Three times. Trust me, Boys.....if you're having trouble getting laid......read the book. It'll save you tons of time & tons of money....:D

FB_IMG_1585855048808.jpg

Why do you do take those pics Boothy?  Conquests Record?  For your Farcebook posts to your friends?

1 minute ago, Randro said:

Why do you do take those pics Boothy?  Conquests Record?  For your Farcebook posts to your friends?

The first one is Karen. The second one is Stacey (my favorite ex from 1977). Wanna see what Rachel looks like? Trust me, none of my Gal-Pals care about being shown off in public....especially in this shit hole....:lol:

FB_IMG_1582106814031.jpg

3 minutes ago, Happy said:

OK Rick, you're still an asshole, cunt, but you're an asshole who succeeds in attracting nice-looking women. Respect.

FIFY

Still a bit creepy to me.

On 4/16/2021 at 9:20 PM, El Mariachi said:

So I take it the video would be worth watching if it were a narrated montage of the women he banged decades ago?

• Like 1
9 hours ago, Happy said:

I love the fact that many pictures of the ex-president-thing show his mouth as being just like a cat's asshole. The difference being that a cat's asshole is more intelligent, more ethical, and far more useful.

Not nearly as much shit comes out of a cat's asshole either.

6 hours ago, Happy said:

OK Rick, you're still an asshole, but you're an asshole who succeeds in attracting nice-looking women. Respect.

That pic looked to me like she was rolling her eyes at his suggestion.

I question the desirability of any woman who would have anything to do with El Moran.

America sold its soul to the devil a long time ago.  It went for cheap labour and high bid politicos and big business and other special interests.

54 minutes ago, SloopJonB said:

I question the desirability of any woman who would have anything to do with El Moran.

Sez the guy who couldn't get laid in a women's prison if he had the keys to the front gate and a pardon in his hand......:lol:

13 hours ago, El Mariachi said:

The first one is Karen. The second one is Stacey (my favorite ex from 1977). Wanna see what Rachel looks like? Trust me, none of my Gal-Pals care about being shown off in public....especially in this shit hole....:lol:

FB_IMG_1585855048808.jpg

Um, just how old is Mr M?

I've got photo's of me in my school uniform in 1977 :D

LOL.  Rick just makes me laugh.  He has zero fucks to give.  And he is kind of an asshole.  He's the exact opposite of @dog with the same political mentality.  They both suck, but Rick would suck much less having a beer in a palapa methinks.  Lol, you do you Boothy.

On 4/17/2021 at 12:20 AM, El Mariachi said:

When was the last time you got laid, for starters. Need some help in that department?.....:lol:

Notte siurre theire ist a 'pollite' waye to askse thisse.....             mabey in spannishe?

:)

5 hours ago, El Mariachi said:
6 hours ago, SloopJonB said:

Sez the guy who couldn't get laid in a women's prison if he had the keys to the front gate and a pardon in his hand......:lol:

You macke me laffe..............                        :)