Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 433
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I would say where the waterline meets the boat depends on how deep the water is.

From reddit

Fuck that guy.  I stopped watching the moment he faked a serious brain injury and then couldn’t figure out why people thought that was a dick move.   He’s going to need some help when he has a real he

Posted Images

Fuck that guy.  I stopped watching the moment he faked a serious brain injury and then couldn’t figure out why people thought that was a dick move.   He’s going to need some help when he has a real head injury bashing his head on one of the many dumb sharp steel dragons he has all over the interior at head height.  

  • Like 6
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, eliboat said:

Fuck that guy.  I stopped watching the moment he faked a serious brain injury

I don't know why people think it was faked.

Seems apparent he has suffered one - maybe not that time but sometime.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, blunderfull said:

Time for a new thread as we’re less than 6 months from launch.

Cameo appearances from Mutt & Jeff.

Go Doug.

 

Why are you still giving this asshole money?

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, eliboat said:

Fuck that guy.  I stopped watching the moment he faked a serious brain injury and then couldn’t figure out why people thought that was a dick move.   He’s going to need some help when he has a real head injury bashing his head on one of the many dumb sharp steel dragons he has all over the interior at head height.  

This. While I admire quite a bit of what he's done and his off the wall approaches to some problems, what he did there was too much for me. I'll never watch his stuff or support him in any way.

FKT

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 3 weeks later...

He's building a farm piece of equipment that will go to sea. 

I think his idea of "free research vessel" that is leased to a 501(c) corp would never pass muster with USCG or with universities seeking a research vessel.

If you're offering time on a boat, you would hope the university would do it's due diligence and say "Is this a USCG inspected passenger vessel?" Otherwise it's a private yacht.

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Zonker said:

He's building a farm piece of equipment that will go to sea. 

 

 

If this douche bag came into an anchorage I was in I’d leave just as soon as I could. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Zonker said:

He's building a farm piece of equipment that will go to sea.

Possibly only briefly....

I'd have nothing at all to do with him or his vessel. Fortunately he's never likely to get to Australia.

FKT

Link to post
Share on other sites

I get the noise about what his personality & style does to many folks.   For myself I find his chops with a welding torch are what keep me interested.   Currently working to get up to speed in a welding/machine shop, it’s very useful for me to watch him and his guests sort problems out with alum and light steel.  
 

The Seeker itself?   It’s nothing I’d want to sail right out of the box.  Too much to sort out.  The sails and rigging are fantasies he’s seen in Hong Kong perhaps.  Too heavy.   I doubt he’ll venture too far w/o pro captains aboard anyways. He’s too sharp to piss this all away in a typhoon.

I picture him becoming a usefull resource for the low-midrange sorts who sail the Pacific.  Like Nike’s (White Spot on YTube) friend Maria in Panama.  Maria does laidback charter cruises & fixes boat gear.  Full welding/machine shop afloat.   Handy to know people like her around the islands.
 

Doug’s prolly going to do same - find a nice area (Panama -Pacific side?) , drop anchor and enjoy the life.  Help people out and do things his way.   
 

You know the type?

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/4/2021 at 3:16 PM, Al Paca said:

If this douche bag came into an anchorage I was in I’d leave just as soon as I could. 

Agree, it's an accident waiting to happen, and as mariners we are duty bound to render assistance if we're in the vicinity. Dont get too close or the superstructure and rig right out of "Shogun" will take you out when it invariably rolls

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/5/2021 at 4:17 AM, blunderfull said:

 

Doug’s prolly going to do same - find a nice area (Panama -Pacific side?) , drop anchor and enjoy the life.  Help people out and do things his way.   
 

You know the type?

He would probably fit right in anchored in Linton Bay.

The at sea service boats rarely do well as they don't take into account the extreme difference in economy's and the fact that taking locals jobs working under the table or illegally chartering is not met with open arms.  There are some who give their time away for free and there are many relief organizations desperate for any help or vessels; a friend helped out Doctors without borders for a while taking them on his boat to remote villages. However he is a Brazilian and most I have met would give you the shirt off their back without a second thought.  That is not the vibe I got from the Seeker guy.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, zenmasterfred said:

He's going have to find out a way keep his grifting lifestyle working while he is afloat.  Cruising can be done on the cheap but it still costs money and no way that monstrosity is going to be on the cheap!

Wonder how many litres of antifoul it takes to cover the hull?

Still, he might only have to do it once.

FKT

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Fah Kiew Tu said:

Wonder how many litres of antifoul it takes to cover the hull?

Still, he might only have to do it once.

FKT

He may as well do the topsides and deck with antifouling paint while he's at it.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, sean9c said:

I'm surprised that the Brent Swain Origami hull hasn't lit up a bunch of folks here.

 

We've done that one to death a while back.

FKT

Link to post
Share on other sites

I wasn't aware of this build before. Fascinating stuff. Is he really financing the whole deal from YouTube donors?

If there is actually money to be made this way, I'd like to announce my project. Please donate generously.

To draw in the suckers, it has to be Green and weird. So I'll be building a Polynesian-tribal-style catamaran, using sustainable organic materials. Composite construction featuring compressed coconut coir as a core, laminated with hemp and bamboo cloth using organic resins.

To look cool and save money, it'll have two (or more...) crab-claw rigs on each hull, made of driftwood, bamboo and old sugar sacks. DIY solar panels and electric motor.

To postpone the launch date as much as possible, there will be months of videos showing unnecessarily complicated bits of fitout being bodged together from scrap, then failing and being re-thought. The DIY solar and electrical propulsion should be good for a full 12 months.

A few mental and health crises to raise the emotional investment level of the repeat donors.

Finally a devastating fire, no insurance. The bereft blogger decides he needs a motorhome instead, and the donations flood in.

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, Happy said:

I wasn't aware of this build before. Fascinating stuff. Is he really financing the whole deal from YouTube donors?

If there is actually money to be made this way, I'd like to announce my project. Please donate generously.

To draw in the suckers, it has to be Green and weird. So I'll be building a Polynesian-tribal-style catamaran, using sustainable organic materials. Composite construction featuring compressed coconut coir as a core, laminated with hemp and bamboo cloth using organic resins.

To look cool and save money, it'll have two (or more...) crab-claw rigs on each hull, made of driftwood, bamboo and old sugar sacks. DIY solar panels and electric motor.

To postpone the launch date as much as possible, there will be months of videos showing unnecessarily complicated bits of fitout being bodged together from scrap, then failing and being re-thought. The DIY solar and electrical propulsion should be good for a full 12 months.

A few mental and health crises to raise the emotional investment level of the repeat donors.

Finally a devastating fire, no insurance. The bereft blogger decides he needs a motorhome instead, and the donations flood in.

 

But....

Do you know how to light things so you can see what is being filmed, can you deal with wind noise, dust that gets into 2000 dollar cameras,  do you know how to edit videos and deal with data streams that come at you by the terabyte, and you have to post films every week.

I would say that he knows how to get an audience and how to keep it coming back..

He works hard for his money.

 

d

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, dylan winter said:

But....

Do you know how to light things so you can see what is being filmed, can you deal with wind noise, dust that gets into 2000 dollar cameras,  do you know how to edit videos and deal with data streams that come at you by the terabyte, and you have to post films every week.

I would say that he knows how to get an audience and how to keep it coming back..

He works hard for his money.

I think Doug is a first class dickhead but - he has a lot of talent in what he's doing. He's also capable of out of the box thinking and has managed to pull off stuff like the rebuild of the Hundested CPP using tooling that I'd frankly think inadequate.

So I think the boat 'design' is atrocious and his 'accident' stunt and total attitude over the blowback he got means I'll not watch or assist in any way but - he does have a lot of work ethic and ability.

I hope his boat doesn't turn turtle and works out reasonably well for him, in fact. But he's still a dickhead.

FKT

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Zonker said:

I've previously posted that his idea of internal frames are a joke. They have lightening holes that make the frame 70% air... i.e. not worth welding them on.

I love the lightening holes!   Good to see there was at least one area where he appeared to be aware that all that material adds up.  Just prior to his fake head injury, he was trying to ascertain the current weight of the boat, and really didn’t seem to be too bothered by the details on that front.  No biggie. Not like displacement is something you really need to pay any attention to. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 3 months later...

The chains on the bow are part of the "boat as its own trailer" system.  I believe the opening on the bow will remain open.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, cmonkey said:

The chains on the bow are part of the "boat as its own trailer" system.  I believe the opening on the bow will remain open.

If the chains and what ever is hanging off them are left there the boat will lose several knots of boat speed.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Interesting that they edited out the part where the pilothouse took out a utility wire. Also not much mention of the person riding the top of the pilot house as they lifted it off, ripping out the bolt that they'd forgotten. 

Gumption, which Doug has in spades, is not enough. There is way too much hubris around the design and construction of this project.

I'm from Tulsa and I know these waters. If Seeker doesn't turn turtle at launch, it'll have to maneuver down a fairly narrow shipping canal until it gets to the Arkansas river, through several locks, and eventually the Mississippi. A loss of power (i.e. any malfunction of the used, high-mileage bus engine) in any of those situations turns the boat into an extreme hazard for any other vessel sharing the water. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

I had to Google search “Port of Tulsa” (it doesn’t appear in in the sea distance calculator seadistances.org (https://sea-distances.org), as I’d never heard of it.  It appears to be in a far-away, landlocked place called Oklahoma.  So, I am now starting to understand what all the fuss is about.  (And this probably goes a long way toward explaining the madness of the builder.) Sigh.

Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Illegal Smile said:

i.e. any malfunction of the used, high-mileage bus engine

I’m just curious to see if slush box between the engine and the prop shaft will be able to transfer any power or torque to the prop, let alone do it reliably for any length of time 

Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, alphafb552 said:

I’m just curious to see if slush box between the engine and the prop shaft will be able to transfer any power or torque to the prop, let alone do it reliably for any length of time 

Why wouldn't it? Might not be 'standard' for boats but as long as the g/box is continuous-rated for the needed torque, I can't see a problem.

FKT

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Fah Kiew Tu said:

Why wouldn't it? Might not be 'standard' for boats but as long as the g/box is continuous-rated for the needed torque, I can't see a problem.

Because marine gearboxes have a thrust bearing (prop shaft pushes the gearbox what pushes the boat).

Land vehicles do not have this requirement. They just turn a shaft. No thrust in a bus cardan shaft.

But it's common to fit an external shaft thrust bearing for this sort of conversion. I'm sure he knows about this.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Zonker said:

Because marine gearboxes have a thrust bearing (prop shaft pushes the gearbox what pushes the boat).

Land vehicles do not have this requirement. They just turn a shaft. No thrust in a bus cardan shaft.

But it's common to fit an external shaft thrust bearing for this sort of conversion. I'm sure he knows about this.

He did install a thrust bearing

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Zonker said:

Because marine gearboxes have a thrust bearing (prop shaft pushes the gearbox what pushes the boat).

Land vehicles do not have this requirement. They just turn a shaft. No thrust in a bus cardan shaft.

But it's common to fit an external shaft thrust bearing for this sort of conversion. I'm sure he knows about this.

Yeah - that's what I did. Nice expensive SKF bearing it was too. And I've seen other setups like that as well, the Odd Life people's French boat for example. And my friend Mike's 60' boat.

If Doug didn't know and didn't do it, that wouldn't actually surprise me. But I was thinking a thrust bearing was so obvious that it hadn't occurred to me that he wouldn't have used one.

FKT

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, TheDragon said:

Little $15m liability insurance hangup, who would have guessed?

 

It is filmed brilliantly.

I do not know many TV journos who could do such a good job of filming, audio recording and managing a conversation single handed.

Doug has talent....for managing a camera and for managing people.

He knows how to ride a story.

he has drive and energy.

as for the actual project....

Looks like a bit of a dog's dinner.

 

 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Funny for a bright individual that he didn't foresee this or actually ask the port what was required.

Usually the insurance will demand professional involvement  to indemnify them in turn, and then it will be back home. Stability can be determined from the lines and an inclining test later. But structurally it doesn't meet any standard for other than very limited use.

With his high level of publicity he might find someone who will sign off on just putting it in the river, but if he wants full comprehensive insurance ithey are going to want to see that he at least followed a design and build to ISO or class.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, MikeJohns said:

Funny for a bright individual that he didn't foresee this or actually ask the port what was required.

Usually the insurance will demand professional involvement  to indemnify them in turn, and then it will be back home. Stability can be determined from the lines and an inclining test later. But structurally it doesn't meet any standard for other than very limited use.

With his high level of publicity he might find someone who will sign off on just putting it in the river, but if he wants full comprehensive insurance ithey are going to want to see that he at least followed a design and build to ISO or class.

 

He did follow a design standard though. The TLAR standard.

FKT

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Sail4beer said:

I like how the guy missing a thumb complains about the insurance company meddling in such precision work. 

I like the guy who, in all seriousness, evokes the 2000 megawatt Hoover Dam, a huge engineering and construction project, and the boldness of the Louisiana Purchase, to compare to their ill-conceived YouTube sideshow...

Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Jud - s/v Sputnik said:

I like the guy who, in all seriousness, evokes the 2000 megawatt Hoover Dam, a huge engineering and construction project, and the boldness of the Louisiana Purchase, to compare to their ill-conceived YouTube sideshow...

For anyone who's had enough of the DougShow, here's some context for the Louisiana Purchase

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, TwoLegged said:

For anyone who's had enough of the DougShow, here's some context for the Louisiana Purchase

I’m no expert on ‘Mercan history, but think the Louisiana Purchase reference was to the envoys who made the agreement to purchase the huge territory without (before getting) formal approval by gubmint.  (It was later approved.)

I think the good ol’ boy in the vid who compared their “hurry-up-and-wait” situation to the Louisiana Purchase was basically channeling that cliche Goethe quote, y’all know the one: “There is boldness in action”, or something like that.  So, yeah, go ahead and just launch that Seeker, I mean, that sucker.  And see what happens :-)

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Jud - s/v Sputnik said:

I’m no expert on ‘Mercan history, but think the Louisiana Purchase reference was to the envoys whom made the agreement to our chase the huge territory without (before) formal approval by gubmint.  (It was later approved.)

Sure, I agree that his intent was the boldness comparison.  But the context of the Louisiana Purchase is v good read.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Jud - s/v Sputnik said:

I’m no expert on ‘Mercan history, but think the Louisiana Purchase reference was to the envoys who made the agreement to purchase the huge territory without (before getting) formal approval by gubmint.  (It was later approved.)

I think the good ol’ boy in the vid who compared their “hurry-up-and-wait” situation to the Louisiana Purchase was basically channeling that cliche Goethe quote, y’all know the one: “There is boldness in action”, or something like that.  So, yeah, go ahead and just launch that Seeker, I mean, that sucker.  And see what happens :-)

The whole crew seems to belong to the "Lead with Your Forehead" school. Which does force open quite a lot of doors, putting your head down and bull-rushing all obstacles.

Of course, the damage is cumulative; as years go by, you become less and less able to choose which doors to run at.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, Diarmuid said:

The whole crew seems to belong to the "Lead with Your Forehead" school. Which does force open quite a lot of doors, putting your head down and bull-rushing all obstacles.

Of course, the damage is cumulative; as years go by, you become less and less able to choose which doors to run at.

But also, the cumulative damage means that the forehead-wielder is  less able to comprehend the damage caused by all this use of the head as a blunt object.  So it all heads towards a sort of equilibrium, in which there is no consciousness of damage to self or others, and the cranial cudgeller remains happy.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, estarzinger said:

damn jud - you are probably too well educated. Can't you sort out world peace for us, or at least free ice cream for all, or something.

Shit, I thought the same thing about that Oklahoma boy in the Seeker vid above - he mentioned the Louisiana Purchase, and how that (relatively obscure nowadays) historical event had important lessons for them.

And I sat there going, “what the heck is he talking about...how come he knows about that...*whatever* exactly it is that he’s referring to ?!?” :-)

So I googled it and learned that in fact the LP wasn’t approved at the time - sounds like T. Jefferson’s envoys made the decision without his direct approval (it being a time before mobile phones, etc). :-). 
 

But we’re straying into Political Anarchy here, since Jefferson was a miscegenationist.  You know what I mean - he kept but also screwed his slaves.  Let’s keep on topic here :-) :-).
 

Anyway, sadly, it was a case of not of me knowing that fact, but Google delivering me lots of info, on the spot.  (Reminds me - there’s a good book called, “The Hand”, by a Stanford Med School prof who teaches anatomy.  He says in it that students he teaches typically don’t know what a basic pump is —he compares the heart, of course, to the functioning of a basic pump in terms of how it works - but none of his 20-ish year old med students have typically had experience fixing stuff, having grown up on a farm, having hands-on “kinaesthetic” knowledge of stuff, learned knowledge of that sort of mechanical stuff, etc.  They’re good at touchscreens: if they need to know something, they just Google it.  Like I did about the L.  Purchase - useless knowledge to retain :-) :-). Unless you’re trying to rally the troops to action to shirk the authorities and launch the mighty Seeker....

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Jud - s/v Sputnik said:

Shit, I thought the same thing about that Oklahoma boy in the Seeker vid above - he mentioned the Louisiana Purchase, and how that (relatively obscure nowadays) historical event had important lessons for them. {snip}And I sat there going, “what the heck is he talking about...how come he knows about that...*whatever* exactly it is that he’s referring to ?!?” :-){snip}

 Unless you’re trying to rally the troops to action to shirk the authorities and launch the mighty Seeker....

So what Dougie needs is a Shipping Agent Plenipotentiary. With or without portfolio. A John Jay-to-Spain sort of fellow, to bring liability underwriters and dockyards to agreement without bothering His Royal Headpiece over petty details.

(I think our historical conceit has run out of gas).:lol:

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Diarmuid said:

So what Dougie needs is a Shipping Agent Plenipotentiary. With or without portfolio. A John Jay-to-Spain sort of fellow, to bring liability underwriters and dockyards to agreement without bothering His Royal Headpiece over petty details.

The only flaw in that pan is that Dougie doesn't strike me as one of the world's great delegaters.  The good ole boys at his launch party were very much followers of The Great Leader.

Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, TwoLegged said:

The only flaw in that pan is that Dougie doesn't strike me as one of the world's great delegaters.  The good ole boys at his launch party were very much followers of The Great Leader.

"Who buys the beer, makes the rules."

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, robtoujours said:

Narcissists have a striking tendency to form “mini cults”

an interesting exercise for a viewer is to work out who is present but currently “out” with Dougie amd desperate to regain their favour

I'm waiting with little interest for the next chapter of this saga.

Mind you the chapter I really want to see is the launch and its aftermath.

FKT

Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, zenmasterfred said:

One of my favorite features is the bus windows in the wheel house.  Those babies will clearly keep any water out.

It's a feature. He fully expects the wheelhouse to be a "wet space". Dumb fuck.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Jud - s/v Sputnik said:

He says in it that students he teaches typically don’t know what a basic pump is —he compares the heart, of course, to the functioning of a basic pump in terms of how it works - but none of his 20-ish year old med students have typically had experience fixing stuff, having grown up on a farm, having hands-on “kinaesthetic” knowledge of stuff, learned knowledge of that sort of mechanical stuff, etc.  They’re good at touchscreens:

Some of the LEAST "hands on" cruisers I have met have been doctors. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, sailman said:

I don't know, he melted quite a few balancing weights and sinkers into the two keels

 

Agree, turning turtle at launch won't be the issue.

However, there is a serious chance of the whole thing being massively overweight, so once the boat's in the water, he better be sure all the portholes in the hull are securely fastened.

He might end up with a Mary Rose / Vasa type situation... especially the first time he actually sets sail in the thing (assuming the boat ever gets to open water...)

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, alphafb552 said:

 

Agree, turning turtle at launch won't be the issue.

However, there is a serious chance of the whole thing being massively overweight, so once the boat's in the water, he better be sure all the portholes in the hull are securely fastened.

He might end up with a Mary Rose / Vasa type situation... especially the first time he actually sets sail in the thing (assuming the boat ever gets to open water...)

 

I'm thinking more like the Vasa...maiden voyage oops

Mary Rose did a quarter century of service before the rebuild that add so much weight.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Look, after going 'round on this whole homemade "origami" steel boat thing for years with Swain - and seeing the multitude of unfinished boats by those who were suckered by him - I'm gonna give this guy mad props for just finishing the damn thing. Hopefully people will understand that BS' BS about being able to build the boat and be sailing it in weeks is what it is - BS.

This guy, though definitely industrial, is very skilled across a huge array of disciplines. And he's 10 years in (with A LOT of help and who knows how much money) with a minimally finished boat in terms of modern comforts. That's reality.

I hope it floats and brings him joy. He deserves that.

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

Regulatory speaking he is in an interesting place.

- it's not a commercial cargo or passenger vessel i.e. it's a pleasure boat

- it's run by a 501c charitable organization  "The Sea Chest Foundation is a 501(C)(3), nonprofit organization dedicated to operating, outfitting, maintaining and staffing water vessels for ocean research and other charitable causes."  https://www.seachestfoundation.org/

- he says he will take scientists, researchers on the vessel. I'll be surprised if universities allow their students aboard if they know anything about commercial vessels. But "free boat ride" to researchers is a strong attraction. Hopefully they do their due diligence.

On 8/21/2021 at 3:30 PM, MikeJohns said:

Usually the insurance will demand professional involvement  to indemnify them in turn, and then it will be back home. Stability can be determined from the lines and an inclining test later. But structurally it doesn't meet any standard for other than very limited use.

With his high level of publicity he might find someone who will sign off on just putting it in the river, but if he wants full comprehensive insurance ithey are going to want to see that he at least followed a design and build to ISO or class.

In the US the requirements to build a pleasure vessel are very relaxed. So if you want to insure a custom built pleasure boat you'll have to get it surveyed. But they won't care about stability. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

There is a whole ecosystem full of "researchers" who just use the tag to solicit donations to fund their endless vacations.

 

 

 

Oh, and "Raise Awareness" of course.  :rolleyes:

 

 

 

Good grief, I've gotta get me one of them 501(c)(3) thingies. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, toddster said:

There is a whole ecosystem full of "researchers" who just use the tag to solicit donations to fund their endless vacations.

 

 

 

Oh, and "Raise Awareness" of course.  :rolleyes:

 

 

 

Good grief, I've gotta get me one of them 501(c)(3) thingies. 

501(c)(3) thingies for everyone!!! *crowd goes wild*

Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, toddster said:

There is a whole ecosystem full of "researchers" who just use the tag to solicit donations to fund their endless vacations.

It's sad to see such cynicism. :(

I assure you that my ten-year project to explore the suitability of a custom-built twin-hull sailing vessel for cruising west coast of Ireland in  is entirely scientific.  The Catamaran Atlantic Seaboard Hypothesis project will uphold high standards, so please donate generously.  Cheques should be made out to CASH.

  • Like 2
Link to post