Jump to content

Recommended Posts

10 minutes ago, warbird said:

You are a fuckwad. Deliver an un edited, un highlighted video, or a script. Until then, fuck off.  Oh, and die.

Did he not say those things?

Seriously, in what context is "Knock the crap outta them" acceptable?  But, "get more confrontational" isn't.

You truly have no grasp on reality, do you?

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I downvoted this bigoted comment.

I don't think what Waters said was helpful. I don't think we need to have protests become more confrontational, I think we need consistent and persistent messaging and demands for justice. Regardless

This is the right   

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Bus Driver said:

Did he not say those things?

Seriously, in what context is "Knock the crap outta them" acceptable?  But, "get more confrontational" isn't.

You truly have no grasp on reality, do you?

Put each into context and unedited. Otherwise fuck off.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, warbird said:

Put each into context and unedited. Otherwise fuck off.

 

He advocated violence.  Many, many times.  You lack the balls to admit it.

Pathetic.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, warbird said:

Put each into context and unedited. Otherwise fuck off.

 

You presented it, you verify it.  Each and every statement.  This was a highly edited and highly produced vid. Do your homework or fuck off.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, warbird said:

You presented it, you verify it.  Each and every statement.  This was a highly edited and highly produced vid. Do your homework or fuck off.

 

Oh, go fuck yourself. 

That you are so dishonest as to deny The Former Guys calls for violence, while getting your panties in a bunch over the comments of Rep. Waters is clear.

You're just a chickenshit sycophant.

Start a thread claiming one person epitomizes an entire political ideology - a bullshit premise.  That she called for violence.

Then, don't have the courage to accept how The Former Guy absolutely advocated violence.

Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, warbird said:

Put each into context and unedited. Otherwise fuck off.

 

Still stinging after your Groppenfuhrur got sacked?

j72u8es.gif?noredirect

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, El Mariachi said:

1). Look at the crime rate in America.

Still no cites or evidence of any kind. 

You are a stupid racist, a drug-addled ignorant fool. 

(Redundant redundancy alert) 

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Cal20sailor said:

But he doesn't drive a sedan!

IRL he probably has a powder blue Chrysler K car, or a Chevy Chevette.

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, warbird said:

This isn't bout stupid rednecks...

And who would know better?

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, warbird said:

Point exactly, phrase and verse about explicit violence.....

 

Trump Supporters.jpeg

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, warbird said:

You are a fuckwad. Deliver an un edited, un highlighted video, or a script. Until then, fuck off.  Oh, and die.

My my, you're wishing death on another person? I thought you disapproved of such?

- DSK

Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, El Mariachi said:

2). Then look at the racial diversity & percentages of who commits the most crimes here.

3). THEN.....look at the racial distribution and ethnicity of America's make-up.

Pretty sure that here you are not talking about the financial engineers and thieves 

of Wall Street. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, SloopJonB said:

 

Trump Supporters.jpeg

Here’s a fact for ya ya knobhead..

Last weekend a 7 year old child was in the back seat of that car and died of her wounds.

 

A 7 year old child, shot to death and it barely makes the news. Let that sink in for a moment.

And that atrocity will be repeated over and over again in Chicago alone before this year is out.

 

Where’s the outrage from BLM about this little kid’s life being snuffed out by a  gang banging piece of shit?
 

  You lot sicken me.

 

 

 

 

8CCB0969-E0AC-41A2-BF30-98017ABEA3D0.jpeg

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Sea warrior said:

Where’s the outrage from BLM about this little kid’s life being snuffed out by a  gang banging piece of shit?

So you are equating common criminals to police officers.

Interesting.  I thought you were on the side of law enforcement. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, benwynn said:

So you are equating common criminals to police officers.

Interesting.  I thought you were on the side of law enforcement. 

Hey Doofus, I’ve already made my opinions known on the subject of policing in this country.

And at the risk of repeating myself, it’s fucked up.

But we’ve a much bigger problem in this country and that’s black on black and black crime on other ethnicities .

 

Those are indisputable facts.

 

Why do the democrats hate facts?

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Sea warrior said:

Here’s a fact for ya ya knobhead..

Last weekend a 7 year old child was in the back seat of that car and died of her wounds.

 

A 7 year old child, shot to death and it barely makes the news. Let that sink in for a moment.

And that atrocity will be repeated over and over again in Chicago alone before this year is out.

 

Where’s the outrage from BLM about this little kid’s life being snuffed out by a  gang banging piece of shit?
 

  You lot sicken me.

 

 

 

 

8CCB0969-E0AC-41A2-BF30-98017ABEA3D0.jpeg

what does that have to do with the epidemic of lying, bullshitting right-wing trumpturds/shitheads? it made the fkn' news, do you want it to go viral or something?

what's the point of your redirected bullshit? sick some fkn' jackbooted right-wing wetdream style militarized 'police' forces on those nasty 'gangbangers'? you seem concerned, put forth any kuntish 'solutions' you might have considered.

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, 3to1 said:

what does that have to do with the epidemic of lying, bullshitting right-wing trumpturds/shitheads? it made the fkn' news, do you want it to go viral or something?

what's the point of your redirected bullshit? sick some fkn' jackbooted right-wing wetdream style militarized 'police' forces on those nasty 'gangbangers'? you seem concerned, put forth any kuntish 'solutions' you might have considered.

If (your words) we have an epidemic of lying, bullshitting right-wing” stupidity and I’m not suggesting that we don’t,  then we most definitely have a pandemic of left wing stupidity. 
 

and my point is, if black lives really matter to anyone then BLM et al will start to honestly address the dire situation in which children like Jaslyn exist and by addressing it I mean, stopping the glorification of single motherhood and gang banging shit. Start to hold people accountable for how they raise their children.

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Seed Warrior is pointing out that we have laws for punishing murderers, and that it is important that we seek justice for black lives, no matter who is killed or who kills them.

Basically, he wants to be admitted to BLM. He’s just unaware there’s no membership card he has to fill out.

Welcome to the club, brother.

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

3C337B97-E51B-4322-BFC8-7A6B587AE392.jpeg

Lol

 

And you say republicans can’t handle the facts.

 

Any change you’d take a stab at refuting my accretions with a minimal modicum of intelligence and take that meme and wipe your arse with it you brain dead dummy you?

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, phillysailor said:

Seed Warrior is pointing out that we have laws for punishing murderers, and that it is important that we seek justice for black lives, no matter who is killed or who kills them.

Basically, he wants to be admitted to BLM. He’s just unaware there’s no membership card he has to fill out.

Welcome to the club, brother.

Lol

 

Don’t be silly, I’m  not your brother.

Sure, us humans might be closely related to you chimps biologically but we’ve evolved unlike you lot.

 

 

 

 

 

lol

Link to post
Share on other sites

Leon Cooperman to Skip Warren’s ‘Self-Serving’ Tax Hearing

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2021-04-21/cooperman-won-t-attend-warren-s-tax-hearing-but-will-watch-it

Leon Cooperman declined an invitation from Senator Elizabeth Warren to testify at a tax hearing.

The billionaire investor called the invitation “self-serving and disingenuous” and declared that the hearing will be “conducted in a showboating atmosphere not conducive to serious debate.”

“I am not interested in being pilloried by her while she uses me as a foil to promote her far-left manifesto,” he said in a statement.

It’s the latest shot in a long-brewing rivalry between Cooperman and Warren, who chairs the Senate Finance Committee’s Subcommittee on Fiscal Responsibility and Economic Growth and is one of Wall Street’s most vocal critics in Congress.

Warren soon responded via social media that “we should have a public discussion on our rigged tax system. I’ll still use the hearing to do that.”

The April 27 hearing will focus on “creating opportunity through a fairer tax system,” as authorities around the world consider new proposals for levies on millionaires and billionaires. In the U.S., the top 1% saw their net worth rise by about $4 trillion in 2020, capturing more than a third of all new wealth, according to data from the Federal Reserve. Meanwhile, the net worth of the poorest half of American households rose $471 billion, just 4% of last year’s overall gain.

Warren, in her invitation to Cooperman, had said she was “particularly interested in providing you with an opportunity to discuss my Ultra-Millionaire Tax Act, which would level the economic playing field and narrow the racial wealth gap.” The 100 richest Americans would hand over more than $78 billion of their personal fortunes under a wealth tax proposed last month by Warren and other progressive lawmakers.

Cooperman, 77, famously wrote to Warren in October 2019 when she was in the midst of a failed run for the White House, arguing that the Democratic lawmaker ignored all the ways that the wealthy benefit society, particularly through charitable giving.

The investor, in his statement, reiterated his belief that the wealthy should pay higher tax rates than the middle class, saying he’s happy to work six months of the year “for the government.” But he argued that wealthy residents of some high-tax cities and states already face a combined rate of more than 50%.

Cooperman, who’s worth $2.1 billion, according to the Bloomberg Billionaires Index, said he opposes a wealth tax, and instead advocates for eliminating loopholes such as prohibiting the wealthy to pass along appreciated assets tax-free and eliminating the carried interest tax break for private equity. He also suggests enacting some form of the Buffett Rule, which means a surtax on residents making over $1 million a year.

He says Congress should start examining how to fund programs through “revenue-neutral proposals that would cull bureaucratic waste.”

CNBC earlier reported the news of Cooperman declining Warren’s invitation.

While he won’t show up to the hearing, he said, he “will, however, be sure to tune in for the show.”

TL;DR

chickens-live_4b3ff89261c4a867.jpg?width

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Sea warrior said:

If (your words) we have an epidemic of lying, bullshitting right-wing” stupidity and I’m not suggesting that we don’t,  then we most definitely have a pandemic of left wing stupidity. 
 

and my point is, if black lives really matter to anyone then BLM et al will start to honestly address the dire situation in which children like Jaslyn exist and by addressing it I mean, stopping the glorification of single motherhood and gang banging shit. Start to hold people accountable for how they raise their children.

 

 

I admit to being unaware of efforts to "glorify single motherhood".

Shirley you can provide examples of such glorification.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Sea warrior said:

Lol

 

Don’t be silly, I’m  not your brother.

Sure, us humans might be closely related to you chimps biologically but we’ve evolved unlike you lot.

Sure thing, bro. Welcome to BLM

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Bus Driver said:

I admit to being unaware of efforts to "glorify single motherhood".

Shirley you can provide examples of such glorification.

Here’s another chimp.

.

 

lol

9D61360F-C925-4CF2-B1A3-DAD626C840BA.jpeg

Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Sea warrior said:

Hey Doofus, I’ve already made my opinions known on the subject of policing in this country.

And at the risk of repeating myself, it’s fucked up.

But we’ve a much bigger problem in this country and that’s black on black and black crime on other ethnicities .

 

Those are indisputable facts.

 

Why do the democrats hate facts?

I don't know why the democrats hate facts.  It could be the same reason Mexicans are lazy and Blacks like watermelon.

But besides that, in your expressed opinion of policing, I don't recall you equating police officers with gang bangers.   But I guess you've made that clear now.

If you feel a body count of one problem completely negates the other, then you need to start chastising BLM for not focusing on heart disease.  If you look at it that way, (you know... facts), then you'll get a clearer picture of why you sound like an idiot.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, benwynn said:

I don't know why the democrats hate facts.  It could be the same reason Mexicans are lazy and Blacks like watermelon.

But besides that, in your expressed opinion of policing, I don't recall you equating police officers with gang bangers.   But I guess you've made that clear now.

If you feel a body count of one problem completely negates the other, then you need to start chastising BLM for not focusing on heart disease.  If you look at it that way, (you know... facts), then you'll get a clearer picture of why you sound like an idiot.

 

Please don't quote the troll.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, benwynn said:

I don't know why the democrats hate facts.  It could be the same reason Mexicans are lazy and Blacks like watermelon.

But besides that, in your expressed opinion of policing, I don't recall you equating police officers with gang bangers.   But I guess you've made that clear now.

If you feel a body count of one problem completely negates the other, then you need to start chastising BLM for not focusing on heart disease.  If you look at it that way, (you know... facts), then you'll get a clearer picture of why you sound like an idiot.

 

Jezus fucking Christ but you are one profoundly dumb mofo, seriously.

At no time have I ever suggested that one problem negates the other and I’d challenge you to show otherwise.

 

As to the facts, yes, democrats hate facts, like the fact that African Americans commit a disproportionately large amount of the crimes in this country.

 

if you as you purport, agree that facts matter then acknowledge that fact.

Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Sea warrior said:

Jezus fucking Christ but you are one profoundly dumb mofo, seriously.

At no time have I ever suggested that one problem negates the other and I’d challenge you to show otherwise.

 

As to the facts, yes, democrats hate facts, like the fact that African Americans commit a disproportionately large amount of the crimes in this country.

 

if you as you purport, agree that facts matter then acknowledge that fact.

Maybe I used too many words.  Let's start here:

Why do you feel the efforts of BLM are misdirected?  

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, benwynn said:

Maybe I used too many words.  

Your problem is that you didn’t use enough words.

 

Now back up that claim you gobshite or stfu

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Sea warrior said:

Your problem is that you didn’t use enough words.

 

Now back up that claim you gobshite or stfu

Why do you feel the efforts of BLM are misdirected? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, benwynn said:

Why do you feel the efforts of BLM are misdirected? 

I see, you’ve backed yourself into a corner so deflection it is.


Just answer the question gobshite.

 

 

lol

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Sea warrior said:

I see, you’ve backed yourself into a corner so deflection it is.


Just answer the question gobshite.

 

 

lol

What was the question?

Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, phillysailor said:

Yep. That’s a cute animal.

 

Betcha can’t find any more, tho.

Made me laugh out loud, well done.  

Sea Warrior and El Mariachi calling anyone dumb?  

Wouldn't that be like Stevie Wonder and Ray Charles calling someone four-eyes for having to wear corrective lenses?

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Here’s the biggest  problem facing African Americans today.

 

These are the facts that extremists in the  Democratic Party refuse to acknowledge and act upon.

66589AFE-DAED-435B-AD03-80EB2C360F05.png

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Sea warrior said:

Like I said and you’ve corroborated with that question, you are one dumb mofo.

 

 

lol

What was the question?   I'm not avoiding it as I'll answer it if you can point me to it.  

If it helps: lol

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, benwynn said:

What was the question?   I'm not avoiding it as I'll answer it if you can point me to it.  

If it helps: lol

“ fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son”

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, benwynn said:

What was the question?   I'm not avoiding it as I'll answer it if you can point me to it.  

If it helps: lol

Try an emoji. :blink:

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Ishmael said:

Try an emoji. :blink:

I think the idiot has put it together that as soon as I accommodate his question, he'll need to answer mine.  The last thing he wants to do is back up something he said. 

Could you ask him the same question?   I'd like to see another pathetic excuse.  

"Why do you feel the efforts of BLM are misdirected? "

I've got a follow up.  He knows what that will be and is not sure how to deal with it.  Thus the deflection.

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Sea warrior said:

“ fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son”

Which category applies when one makes a claim about what is the "biggest problem today" backed up with a graph from 8+ fucking years ago?

Hint: Dieting isn't involved.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Sea warrior said:

If (your words) we have an epidemic of lying, bullshitting right-wing” stupidity and I’m not suggesting that we don’t,  then we most definitely have a pandemic of left wing stupidity. 
 

and my point is, if black lives really matter to anyone then BLM et al will start to honestly address the dire situation in which children like Jaslyn exist and by addressing it I mean, stopping the glorification of single motherhood and gang banging shit. Start to hold people accountable for how they raise their children.

 

 

RE 'left-wing stupidy'; complete baseless bullshit, no, no we don't.

RE the rest; what the fk are you on about (that's your OWN personal dialogue pin-balling around inside your head)?

jeebus fkn' krist..

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, benwynn said:

 I'd like to see another pathetic excuse.  

What did mom tell you about dumb animals ?

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, 3to1 said:

Start to hold people accountable for how they raise their children.

 

(321 didn't say this, Semen worrier did)

 Then we should hold your parent(s?) accountable for the way you act now? I'd have them in prison (if they aren't already there) for raising an asshole like you.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, El Mariachi said:

 

FB_IMG_1614819474612.jpg

Hush up you.

 

You’ll scare her away then who am I going to stare at in bewilderment at the unfairness and unevenness of humanity .


 

 

lol

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Mrleft8 said:

(321 didn't say this, Semen worrier did)

 Then we should hold your parent(s?) accountable for the way you act now? I'd have them in prison (if they aren't already there) for raising an asshole like you.

Oh look, 

 

the resident racist has joined the chat 

 

 

3E582E1F-6F8F-49F2-90A8-C19AD852A1A0.png

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, El Mariachi said:

 

FB_IMG_1614819474612.jpg

el klowno emerges from the pit. that's a 'good one', you feral simpleton.

Link to post
Share on other sites

sea cucu

1 minute ago, Sea warrior said:

Oh look, 

 

the resident racist has joined the chat 

 

 

3E582E1F-6F8F-49F2-90A8-C19AD852A1A0.png

that's a lie you keep spewing. fuck your dishonesty. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Sea warrior said:

Oh look, 

 

the resident racist has joined the chat 

 

 

3E582E1F-6F8F-49F2-90A8-C19AD852A1A0.png

Drinking problems similar to native Americans, some with red hair and fair skin like Vikings but others with moorish features. Prone to tribal warfare. What race are the Irish anyway?

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, 3to1 said:

sea cucu

that's a lie you keep spewing. fuck your dishonesty. 

I present a screenshot of one of the most racist comments I’ve read on the internet in some time,  and you call me dishonest.

 

like i said, you loonie leftists don’t do facts and you just proved my point.


 

lol

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Sea warrior said:

I present a screenshot of one of the most racist comments I’ve read on the internet in some time,  and you call me dishonest.

 

like i said, you loonie leftists don’t do facts and you just proved my point.


 

lol

 

What race are the Irish?

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, MR.CLEAN said:

Drinking problems similar to native Americans, some with red hair and fair skin like Vikings but others with moorish features. Prone to tribal warfare. What race are the Irish anyway?

100-yard crawl.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, MR.CLEAN said:

Drinking problems similar to native Americans, some with red hair and fair skin like Vikings but others with moorish features. Prone to tribal warfare. What race are the Irish anyway?


Are suggesting that the post I referenced by mr8 or whatever her screen name is is not racist?
 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Sea warrior said:

Too late bitch,

I quoted you before the edit.

 

that should look good on your resume.

 

 

lol

No edits here, Mickey. Siri just told me Irish race comes from Scotland. Cool!

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, MR.CLEAN said:

Which edit, moron? 

Uh, 

my apologies, you post stoopid twice.

 

 

Still, sure will look good on your resume.

 

 

 

lol

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, MR.CLEAN said:

No edits here, Mickey. Siri just told me Irish race comes from Scotland. Cool!

Google get you your law degree too?, cause it don’t look much like it is intellect that got it for ya.

 

that said, the Scots came from Ireland ya  ejit.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Sea warrior said:

 

 

that said, the Scots came from Ireland ya  ejit.

That’s not what Siri said. Scots + moors = ires. Explains the full lips and occasional dark hair, and the average cock size of 4” compared to the scots 3.5”

 

 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, MR.CLEAN said:

What’s a resumé? I have a vague recollection...is that some ritual for the non self-employed?

Aye,

we all have resumes, self employed or not.

 

Lawyers of all people should know that.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, MR.CLEAN said:

That’s not what Siri said. Scots + moors = ires. Explains the full lips and occasional dark hair, and the average cock size of 4” compared to the scots 3.5”

Siri's Irish and she's been drinking all day!

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, El Mariachi said:

Wow, so ^THAT'S' how I can prove to Gals that I'm  a doubled Irishman?.....

We all know you can hold your booze like one

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, MR.CLEAN said:

That’s not what Siri said. Scots + moors = ires. Explains the full lips and occasional dark hair, and the average cock size of 4” compared to the scots 3.5”

 

 

 

 

Stick to probate and Realestate law, that’s not too difficult and shouldn’t get you in too much trouble in your “ career“

 

 

 

lol

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, MR.CLEAN said:

Nope. We have clients. They bring other clients. Maybe if your service was better you wouldn’t have to make resumes. 

Woosh!!!

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, El Mariachi said:

I was referring to my 8 inch dick.

 

But thanks for the compliment....:lol:

I would think your dick would be longer considering how often you step on it.

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Sea warrior said:

Stick to probate and Realestate law, that’s not too difficult and shouldn’t get you in too much trouble in your “ career“

 

 

 

lol

I'm surprised the laundromat you work at would even need a résumé.

Sounds like a fancy place.  Lemme guess... Front loaders?

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

 

36 minutes ago, Sea warrior said:

I present a screenshot of one of the most racist comments I’ve read on the internet in some time,  and you call me dishonest.

 

like i said, you loonie leftists don’t do facts and you just proved my point.


 

lol

 

ok I actually read it, it sounds like a national problem far more than one than can be called a racial one, now doesn't it. and if they want to off each other for petty religious bullshit, let them. btw, I'm half Irish, and you're three-quarters dipshit.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, benwynn said:

I'm surprised the laundromat you work at would even need a résumé.

Sounds like a fancy place.  Lemme guess... Side loaders?

funny you should mention laundromats dummy.

One of my biggest regrets was turning down an opportunity to get into the laundromat business back when they were profitable.


True story 

 

 

 

lol

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, 3to1 said:

 

ok I actually read it, it sounds like a national problem far more than one than can be called a racial one, now doesn't it. and if they want to off each other for petty religious bullshit, let them. btw, I'm half Irish, and you're three-quarters dipshit.

The fug you talking about dummy?
 

Spent a little less time here and a little more time educating yourself ffs.

 

 

lol

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

nah, you fkn' cunt, it wasn't racist, it was a derogatory nationalism statement (and I don't even care).

go beat your head against a hard wall.

Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Sea warrior said:

funny you should mention laundromats dummy.

One of my biggest regrets was turning down an opportunity to get into the laundromat business back when they were profitable.


True story 

 

 

 

lol

I would think one of your biggest regrets would be showing up to work with no pants on. Now... Get back to the fluff 'n fold, bitch. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, benwynn said:

I would think one of your biggest regrets would be showing up to work with no pants on. Now... Get back to the fluff 'n fold, bitch. 

Speaking of “fluffing”

hows that business working out for you?

 

Do you do it for the money or do you just like sucking cock?

 

 

 

lol

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Sea warrior said:

Speaking of “fluffing”

hows that business working out for you?

 

Do you do it for the money or do you just like sucking cock?

 

 

 

lol

You’re still stuck on stupid but with a healthy dose of sophomoric.

 

SAD!

 

Link to post
Share on other sites