3 minutes ago, MR.CLEAN said:

That’s not what Siri said. Scots + moors = ires. Explains the full lips and occasional dark hair, and the average cock size of 4” compared to the scots 3.5”

Siri's Irish and she's been drinking all day!

• Like 1
  • Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I downvoted this bigoted comment.

I don't think what Waters said was helpful. I don't think we need to have protests become more confrontational, I think we need consistent and persistent messaging and demands for justice. Regardless

This is the right   

Posted Images

1 minute ago, El Mariachi said:

Wow, so ^THAT'S' how I can prove to Gals that I'm  a doubled Irishman?.....

We all know you can hold your booze like one

1 minute ago, MR.CLEAN said:

That’s not what Siri said. Scots + moors = ires. Explains the full lips and occasional dark hair, and the average cock size of 4” compared to the scots 3.5”

Stick to probate and Realestate law, that’s not too difficult and shouldn’t get you in too much trouble in your “ career“

lol

3 minutes ago, MR.CLEAN said:

Nope. We have clients. They bring other clients. Maybe if your service was better you wouldn’t have to make resumes. 

Woosh!!!

2 minutes ago, MR.CLEAN said:

We all know you can hold your booze like one

I was referring to my 8 inch dick.

But thanks for the compliment....:lol:

Speaking of dicks, you guys know what's ten inches long and white?

Absolutely. Fuking. Nothing.....

4 minutes ago, El Mariachi said:

I was referring to my 8 inch dick.

But thanks for the compliment....:lol:

I would think your dick would be longer considering how often you step on it.

1 minute ago, benwynn said:

I would think your dick would be longer considering how often you step on it.

That's the problem with short legs.....

11 minutes ago, Sea warrior said:

Stick to probate and Realestate law, that’s not too difficult and shouldn’t get you in too much trouble in your “ career“

lol

I'm surprised the laundromat you work at would even need a résumé.

Sounds like a fancy place.  Lemme guess... Front loaders?

36 minutes ago, Sea warrior said:

I present a screenshot of one of the most racist comments I’ve read on the internet in some time,  and you call me dishonest.

like i said, you loonie leftists don’t do facts and you just proved my point.

lol

ok I actually read it, it sounds like a national problem far more than one than can be called a racial one, now doesn't it. and if they want to off each other for petty religious bullshit, let them. btw, I'm half Irish, and you're three-quarters dipshit.

2 minutes ago, benwynn said:

I'm surprised the laundromat you work at would even need a résumé.

Sounds like a fancy place.  Lemme guess... Side loaders?

funny you should mention laundromats dummy.

One of my biggest regrets was turning down an opportunity to get into the laundromat business back when they were profitable.

True story 

lol

• Like 1
Just now, 3to1 said:

ok I actually read it, it sounds like a national problem far more than one than can be called a racial one, now doesn't it. and if they want to off each other for petty religious bullshit, let them. btw, I'm half Irish, and you're three-quarters dipshit.

The fug you talking about dummy?

Spent a little less time here and a little more time educating yourself ffs.

lol

• Like 1

nah, you fkn' cunt, it wasn't racist, it was a derogatory nationalism statement (and I don't even care).

go beat your head against a hard wall.

20 minutes ago, Sea warrior said:

One of my biggest regrets was turning down an opportunity to get into the laundromat business back when they were profitable.

True story 

lol

I would think one of your biggest regrets would be showing up to work with no pants on. Now... Get back to the fluff 'n fold, bitch. 

I would think one of your biggest regrets would be showing up to work with no pants on. Now... Get back to the fluff 'n fold, bitch. 

Speaking of “fluffing”

hows that business working out for you?

Do you do it for the money or do you just like sucking cock?

lol

7 minutes ago, Sea warrior said:

Speaking of “fluffing”

lol

You’re still stuck on stupid but with a healthy dose of sophomoric.

SAD!

3 minutes ago, Fakenews said:

You’re still stuck on stupid but with a healthy dose of sophomoric.

SAD!

Your selective ‘outrage’ is noted.

But in my defense, Benny started it.

lol

^ and your point here in this wack thread; 'specified', then effortlessly shot to shit... same as it ever was.

10 minutes ago, 3to1 said:

^ and your point here in this wack thread; 'specified', then effortlessly shot to shit... same as it ever was.

Au contraire my intellectually challenged friend,

I’ve proved in this thread beyond any  doubt that the left are just as adverse to facts as the right.

15 minutes ago, Sea warrior said:

Au contraire my intellectually challenged friend,

I’ve proved in this thread beyond any  doubt that the left are just as adverse to facts as the right.

bullshit, clown.

btw, that's another lie, two in fact. gfy

55 minutes ago, Sea warrior said:

Speaking of “fluffing”

The good news is, I do it for the money.

The bad news is, you're wife owes me $20.

Did you ask for the Friends and Family discount?

10 minutes ago, benwynn said:

Shirley ya mean me Xwife?

I always knew she was a cunt but I never knew she had a cock.

Well, it all makes sense now

And if she owes you money it’s safe to say that the “checks in the mail”..

So good luck with that one.

lol

6 hours ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

3C337B97-E51B-4322-BFC8-7A6B587AE392.jpeg

I despise people who indoctrinate and use their children for their own political purposes.

Right, left, greenies, whatever.

They are despicable.

9 minutes ago, SloopJonB said:

I despise people who indoctrinate and use their children for their own political purposes.

They are despicable.

Greta......

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1
8 minutes ago, El Mariachi said:

Greta......

well isn't that fkn' cute... it's also a blatant lie. don't be like that, gasbag.

• Like 1
6 hours ago, benwynn said:

Maybe I used too many words.  Let's start here:

Why do you feel the efforts of BLM are misdirected?  

The efforts of BLM are buying fucking real estate, pricey real estate.

44 minutes ago, warbird said:

The efforts of BLM are buying fucking real estate, pricey real estate.

Did you ever see what outfit handles their donations? Oh fuking please, spare me the gawd-damn 'fact checker's'.......:lol:

https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/2020/jun/12/ryan-fournier/conservative-pundits-share-false-claim-about-black/

• Downvote 1
1 hour ago, SloopJonB said:

I despise people who indoctrinate and use their children for their own political purposes

So how do you teach your child the difference between right and wrong? 

If you believe environmental protection is important, do you let your kid pour used engine oil down a street drain? Or do you say "hey it's important to protect the environment, we take the oil for recycling"

If you think covid mask deniers are nuts and you drive past a protest of them, do you explain to your kid that you think mask wearing is smart to do in a pandemic, or do you just stay silent.

2 minutes ago, Zonker said:

If you think covid mask deniers are nuts and you drive past a protest of them, do you explain to your kid that you think mask wearing is smart to do in a pandemic, or do you just stay silent.

I teach him about personal responsibility. Personally we wear mask when out shopping and practice social distancing when in public. Nothing to "stay silent" about half-wit.  

2 hours ago, SloopJonB said:

They are despicable.

I am thinking that you do not have chillin'. 

That beautiful child pictured above looks to be about five or six years old. That is not too young to start learning about fascism. 

When my kids were that small, and we took them to protests, I explained to them why we were there, and gave them the option of participating or not. And they could carry a sign - or not. 

At first, they took part just because they thought we were heroes; but later they could think it through on their own and make their own decisions. And they did. 

And I agree with Mr. Zonker as well.  @Zonker

1 hour ago, Zonker said:

So how do you teach your child the difference between right and wrong? 

If you believe environmental protection is important, do you let your kid pour used engine oil down a street drain? Or do you say "hey it's important to protect the environment, we take the oil for recycling"

You teach them right & wrong - you don't have them carry placards at a political event.

Do you seriously think a 6 year old girl understands what a fascist is?

Or is she just pleasing mom & dad?

6 minutes ago, El Mariachi said:

Greta......

Up and posting before 4 a.m. Boothy?

Did you shit the bed?

• Like 1
7 hours ago, AJ Oliver said:

I am thinking that you do not have chillin'. 

13 hours ago, Sea warrior said:

True story 

lol

So, in addition to being dead-nuts unbalanced, you admit to shitty business acumen.

7 hours ago, SloopJonB said:

Do you seriously think a 6 year old girl understands what a fascist is?

How many adults understand what a fascist is ?? 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Bus Driver said:

So, in addition to being dead-nuts unbalanced, you admit to shitty business acumen.

You got all that from my post.

Aren't you‘special’

lol

17 hours ago, benwynn said:

I didn't think 12 year olds could marry...

5 hours ago, Sea warrior said:

Turning down opportunities "back when they were profitable" was the key.

Now, had you said "turning down an opportunity that turned out be profitable", you wouldn't look like a shitty businessman. 

Of course, this might be an indicator of why you liked The Former Guy.  He, too, is a shitty businessman.

8 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

Turning down opportunities "back when they were profitable" was the key.

Now, had you said "turning down an opportunity that turned out be profitable", you wouldn't look like a shitty businessman. 

Of course, this might be an indicator of why you liked The Former Guy.  He, too, is a shitty businessman.

How many bitcoins do you own?

6 minutes ago, Sea warrior said:

How many bitcoins do you own?

I don't get into "I have more than you" contests.

I don't get into dick measuring contests, either.

If you need to do so in order to feel better about yourself, go right ahead.

1 minute ago, Bus Driver said:

I don't get into "I have more than you" contests.

I don't get into dick measuring contests, either.

If you need to do so in order to feel better about yourself, go right ahead.

So you missed out on one of the most financially rewarding investments in modern history but you are going critique my business acumen?

I see.....

lol

edit: did you even get in on Apple?

3 minutes ago, d'ranger said:

Not sure why you guys keep responding to SeeWorm and then quoting him. I would recommend NEVER down voting him. Ever. Snowflake alert.

You should run crying to Editor about me.

Again

lol

18 minutes ago, d'ranger said:

Not sure why you guys keep responding to SeeWorm and then quoting him. I would recommend NEVER down voting him. Ever. Snowflake alert.

I think everyone should downvote him. We currently don’t have any active posters with the mark of the beast.  He could join Happy Jack and Dog on the wall of shame.

Fuck Bravo Bravo.

56 minutes ago, Sea warrior said:

Where did I say I missed out on Bitcoin?  I don't remember saying that. 

Of course, you should feel free to point out that comment.  If you can.

2 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

Where did I say I missed out on Bitcoin?  I don't remember saying that. 

Of course, you should feel free to point out that comment.  If you can.

Did you invest in it?

5 minutes ago, Fakenews said:

I think everyone should downvote him. We currently don’t have any active posters with the mark of the beast.  He could join Happy Jack and Dog on the wall of shame.

Fuck Bravo Bravo.

Lol

Fakenews wet his pants all the way through high school but by golly, it’s payback time....

lol

14 minutes ago, Fakenews said:

Fuck Bravo Bravo.

Only fags and teenage girls 'down vote' people. What in the flying fuk is wrong with you.....estrogen poisoning?.....

• Downvote 2
23 minutes ago, Sea warrior said:

Did you invest in it?

Perhaps you missed my comment.  I don't engage in these type of discussions.  I have very little faith you are interested in doing anything but insulting me.

I will go so far as to say I feel quite comfortable in my financial situation - earnings, savings, and investments.

Your interest in my situation is noted.  But, I am sharing nothing of that with you.

41 minutes ago, Fakenews said:

Fuck Bravo Bravo.

I down voted a couple of his posts so he decided to d/v the 25 max a day for several weeks. I reported it as stalking since my posts were all over the forum and he still whines about it to this day.  Note - I did respond by d/ving him for a couple of days until I sobered up and realized how juvenile & infantile that was and stopped.  Have had him on ignore ever since since he is only here for the attention and shit spewing.

1 minute ago, Bus Driver said:

Perhaps you missed my comment.  I don't engage in these type of discussions.  I have very little faith you are interested in doing anything but insulting me.

I will go so far as to say I feel quite comfortable in my financial situation - earnings, savings, and investments.

Your interest in my situation is noted.  But, I am sharing nothing of that with you.

Don’t be an ejit,

I couldn’t give a flying fuck about your financial situation and I didn’t miss your comment. I made the reasoned assumption that you evaded and dodged the question because you did not ride that gravy train. 
And if as I suspect, you didn’t ride the bitcoin bonanza, then that in and of itself does not make a bad business person.

So I say, 

Good for you for being financially comfortable but that’s hardly an accomplishment given that you won the passport lottery at birth.

Personally, I may have missed out on that laundromat but the dividend from that experience propelled me to far greater heights that a crusty old washing machine or two.

Lol

lol

1 minute ago, d'ranger said:

I down voted a couple of his posts so he decided to d/v the 25 max a day for several weeks. I reported it as stalking since my posts were all over the forum and he still whines about it to this day.  Note - I did respond by d/ving him for a couple of days until I sobered up and realized how juvenile & infantile that was and stopped.  Have had him on ignore ever since since he is only here for the attention and shit spewing.

Quoted for posterity and shíte 

Lol

1 hour ago, d'ranger said:

I u/v or d/v dog(?) to keep him off -666

13 hours ago, Randro said:

Up and posting before 4 a.m. Boothy?

Did you shit the bed?

Don't be silly. W/ the quality blow he can get down there for a couple of dollars, he can be awake for days before he crashes.

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, Mrleft8 said:

Don't be silly. W/ the quality blow he can get down there for a couple of dollars, he can be awake for days before he crashes.

And....between the $1.15 a pack cigs, the cheap tequila and the killer-ass salsas down here....who the fuk needs a vaccine shot?

Win-fuking-win.....:lol:

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, Mrleft8 said:

Can we expect a moment of clarity at some point, or is that a bridge too far?

8 minutes ago, Cal20sailor said:

Can we expect a moment of clarity at some point, or is that a bridge too far?

I think that bridge collapsed like The Mianus River bridge on I-95 many years ago. The whole center section of the north bound lane just dropped out like the last of Boothe's brain cells.

image.jpeg.cc29a31607e87f18e467d6c7fc3a0ad9.jpeg

16 hours ago, El Mariachi said:

Only fags and teenage girls 'down vote' people. What in the flying fuk is wrong with you.....estrogen poisoning?.....

• Like 7
On 4/23/2021 at 11:06 AM, El Mariachi said:

And....between the $1.15 a pack cigs, the cheap tequila and the killer-ass salsas down here....who the fuk needs a vaccine shot?

Win-fuking-win.....:lol:

Trailer trash central.

3 hours ago, Randro said:

Trailer trash central.

Retired age Baja expats tend to fall in three categories. 

1) can’t go home but definitely can’t afford tahiti or speak French;

2) can go home but have no family left who likes to see them more than once a year (if that)or

3) can go home but don’t like their family back there or just don’t have any left.

Expat men tend to have much younger wives, often part of the reason for 1 or 2 above.  Every single expat retiree in Mexico has one thing in common though: they are cheap as Scots.

On 4/23/2021 at 10:06 AM, Nice! said:

I don’t blame ya.

But in his defense, Fags are horrible things.

Had to quit them myself after I started hacking up phlegm some years ago.

40 woodbines a day will do that to ya.

Oh and Btw, Way to go mate, never miss an opportunity to virtue signal

ya plonker......

lol

4 hours ago, Sea warrior said:

Oh and Btw, Way to go mate, never miss an opportunity to virtue signal

What you call virtual signaling is a relative term. Think about that for a moment.

6 minutes ago, Nice! said:

What you call virtual signaling is a relative term. Think about that for a moment.

Funny. Virtual and virtue are two different words with different common meanings...but in this context could mean the same thing: a false signal.

Geez, I see this hit three pages and thought there might actually be some discussion.

Looks like negotiating the number of downvotes to be allocated is a really HOT TOPIC!

55 minutes ago, Nice! said:

The fact that only the usual virtue signaling wankers upvoted your post should tell you all you need to know.

Think about that for a minute, or not...

btw, The fact that you downvoted EL (whatever the feck his name is) post but didn’t downvote the following post tells me all I really need to know about you so why don’t you suck on a woodbine you virtue signaling wanker you..

06BF5B3E-E6D2-4675-9CA4-8A69A66D140B.png

6 hours ago, Saorsa said:

Geez, I see this hit three pages and thought there might actually be some discussion.

Looks like negotiating the number of downvotes to be allocated is a really HOT TOPIC!

They refuse to acknowledge the failur of the left by changing the subject.  No surprise really.