Nugent has previously said he would also refuse a COVID-19 vaccine when offered, citing the speed at which these vaccines have been approved.

I keep hearing this from anti vaxxers and deniers. It's like they weren't listening while the former Prez was bragging about what a win Operation Warp Speed was. Was he fake news?

“I have had flu symptoms for the last 10 days. I thought I was dying. I mean, just a clusterfuck,” Nugent said in the video. “I got the Chinese shit.”

Nugent said he had a “stuffed-up head” and “body aches.”

“My God, what a pain in the ass. I literally can hardly crawl out of bed the last few days. But I did, I crawled,” he said.

Ted Nugent might just be a racist.  I love how he claims some kind of victory.  Here's hoping the long haul is a drag Ted.

There have been a few Covidiots who, on their deathbeds said "I think I made a mistake".

Maybe scumbag Ted will be one of them.

3 hours ago, Willin' said:

I keep hearing this from anti vaxxers and deniers. It's like they weren't listening while the former Prez was bragging about what a win Operation Warp Speed was. Was he fake news?

Part of the problem was the CDC didn't seem to have guidance, it confused people. They changed their guidance on masks several times, and most recently they changed their guidance on surface disinfection, even though months went by with actual experts trying to tell the CDC that isn't how these pathogens spread anyway. So now they're back to where they were before COVID, where a simple surface wipe is sufficient.

Yeah, that method of "keep 'em busy" worked in 1955, when people were convinced that nuclear war could be defeated by hiding under a desk, or saving a few cans of food and some water in a basement. But in the era of the internet, the truth eventually filters out and then the foil-hatted conspiracy nuts are given fresh fuel for their nutty fires.

• Like 1
26 minutes ago, mikewof said:

Part of the problem was the CDC didn't seem to have guidance, it confused people. They changed their guidance on masks several times, and most recently they changed their guidance on surface disinfection, even though months went by with actual experts trying to tell the CDC that isn't how these pathogens spread anyway. So now they're back to where they were before COVID, where a simple surface wipe is sufficient.

It goes without saying, but I'll say it anyway that . . 

no one on the planet was more fractally wrong about COVID 

than you. 

• Like 4
14 minutes ago, Voyageur said:

He Jumped the Shart a long time ago.

multiplied by two (by three if you count the muzak); anally and orally.

Thots & Preyerz, no really.

2 minutes ago, badlatitude said:

Good.  As soon as statehood is passed, that will guarantee 2,300,000 new Democrats.

That's going to need some epic gerrymandering to supress.

4 minutes ago, badlatitude said:

Good.  As soon as statehood is passed, that will guarantee 2,300,000 new Democrats.

And you know that the strategy of trump was that they figured they'd get MORE republicans if they withheld the money.

Just now, Ishmael said:

That's going to need some epic gerrymandering to supress.

For all the past gerrymandering, they should push for simple compulsory voting and end the bullshit for good. 

1 hour ago, AJ Oliver said:

It goes without saying, but I'll say it anyway that . . 

no one on the planet was more fractally wrong about COVID 

than you. 

Isn't that adorable? A political "scientist" thinks he understands fuck-all about any of this.

What I've written is correct, and the guidance continues to evolve away from the nonsense of the beginning. Children are now screened for self-infection for pneumonia, mask guidance and surface guidance transmission has been revised, CAT scans are now commonplace to check for coinfections, and eosinophils and IgE markers are being checked for complications.

But I suspect that most of this beaming radio waves at a monkey, in your case. It blows me away how someone as educated as you can be such an utter dumb-fuck.

2 minutes ago, Mike G said:

And you know that the strategy of trump was that they figured they'd get MORE republicans if they withheld the money.

That's why you hear calls for Civil War, they didn't get what they wanted. They are going to get slapped down hard, and I hope they gain some sense before that happens.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, badlatitude said:

That's why you hear calls for Civil War, they didn't get what they wanted. They are going to get slapped down hard, and I hope they gain some sense before that happens.

Cleaning out the shallow end of the gene pool would not necessarily be a bad thing.

Just now, Ishmael said:

Cleaning out the shallow end of the gene pool would not necessarily be a bad thing.

It's always wrong to wish death on dummies, get them in school, help to end ignorance. It's evangelicalism, and deliberate Republicanism, that keep them stupid.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, badlatitude said:

I've been there - statehood didn't seem like a popular idea.

I didn't do an in depth survey though.

49 minutes ago, SloopJonB said:

I've been there - statehood didn't seem like a popular idea.

I didn't do an in depth survey though.

I've been there. Statehood is very popular among the working class. Not so much the high rollers, and mainlanders who own the resorts. Right now the sales (and use) tax is about 11%, 10% of which goes to the govt. of PR.

Just now, Mrleft8 said:

I've been there. Statehood is very popular among the working class. Not so much the high rollers, and mainlanders who own the resorts. Right now the sales (and use) tax is about 11%, 10% of which goes to the govt. of PR.

I only spoke to working stiffs. The general impression I got was they wanted to remain a protectorate but have better representation in DC.

Cake and eating...

2 minutes ago, SloopJonB said:

I only spoke to working stiffs. The general impression I got was they wanted to remain a protectorate but have better representation in DC.

Cake and eating...

When were you there last?

Right now 51% polled preferred statehood.

6 hours ago, Mrleft8 said:

When were you there last?

Right now 51% polled preferred statehood.

10 years ago.

Like I said, I didn't exactly perform a scientific poll.

Lesson of the day: a mask over the nose and mouth provides better protection from Covid 19 than a cake of shit in one’s pants. Ironic to get that lesson from a bullshitter like the nuge who is always talking out of his ass. 

9 minutes ago, Mike in Seattle said:

, just cuz we really really need two nuge threads at once.

Derangement is real

The fun part about forum threads is that if you ignore them, they go away.