The party of family values adds another one

Missouri House member faces expulsion after investigation finds he sexually, physically abused his children
WASHINGTONPOST.COM
Missouri House member faces expulsion after investigation finds he sexually, physically abused his children
Missouri state Rep. Rick Roeber faces expulsion after the House Ethics Committee found that he had sexually and physically abused his children.

In 1990, Rick Roeber’s 9-year-old daughter was tucked in bed wearing a long Simpsons T-shirt when he allegedly picked her up, took her into the living room, laid her on his bare chest and placed her hand on his genitals, the now-adult woman told lawmakers earlier this year in testimony against Roeber, 65, now a Republican member of the Missouri House.

“I didn’t know what to do. I just froze there. I was 9,” she said in her testimony before the Missouri House Ethics Committee.

The incident was one of several disturbing stories recounted to the committee by Roeber’s ex-wife and three of his four children, who accused the freshman lawmaker of terrorizing them while on alcoholic benders and regularly whipping his children with a belt. His ex-wife also said that he once “drowned several puppies” in a pond.

A delightful story at the link: https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2021/04/20/rick-roeber-abuse-missouri-house/?utm_campaign=wp_main&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook&fbclid=IwAR0yRMs9Sqo7MGt4vV6gseL7xehgvzdbG7_Df9LLOevvY6Wa41SdnjnTOEw

Pretty disgusting if any or all of this true.....but when he switches parties this afternoon and goes Full Democrat....all will be forgiven....

• Downvote 3
51 minutes ago, El Mariachi said:

Pretty disgusting if any or all of this true.....but when he switches parties this afternoon and goes Full Democrat....all will be forgiven....

You have a pretty strange view of the universe. It's almost always Repugnicans doing this shit, or at least getting caught.

2 hours ago, Ishmael said:

You have a pretty strange view of the universe. It's almost always Repugnicans doing this shit, or at least getting caught.

There may be some examples of someone doing such a thing and being forgiven after becoming a democRAT...but I don’t see any examples of it happening in the real world. 

30 minutes ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

There may be some examples of someone doing such a thing and being forgiven after becoming a democRAT...but I don’t see any examples of it happening in the real world. 

Rickie claims to be a REAL American.  I’m sure he’s not just spewing bullshit.

5 hours ago, El Mariachi said:

Wrong.

6 hours ago, El Mariachi said:

Do explain Al Franken...

And Trump, Gaetz, and a whole host of others.

Did you eat a lot of paint chips as a child? Or have you spent the last few years huffing too many fumes and pounding too much cheap tequila?

Your shtick is so mindless now. It's laughably stupid.