Mon 4/19/2021 10:28
Administrative Service Inspection
Garrison West Point
646 Swift Road
West Point, GA 30043
 Bryant Morgan Inspection Unit
Contact Phone: +1(314)-(635)-(8369)
Email Address: usinspection0006@gmail.com

I am Mr. Bryant Morgan, Head Officer-in-Charge, and Administrative Service Inspection Unit United Nations Inspection Agency in Harts-field-Jackson International Airport Atlanta, Georgia. During our investigation, I discovered an abandoned shipment through a Diplomat from the United Kingdom which was transferred from JF Kennedy Airport to our facility here in Atlanta, and when scanned it revealed an undisclosed sum of money in 2 Metal Trunk Boxes weighing approximately 110kg each.

The consignment was abandoned because the Content was not properly declared by the consignee as money rather it was declared as personal Effect/classified document to either avoid diversion by the Shipping Agent or confiscation by the relevant authorities. The diplomat's inability to pay for Non Inspection fees among other things are the reason why the consignment is delayed and abandoned.

By my assessment, each of the boxes contains about $4M or more. They are still left in the airport storage facility till today. The Consignments like I said are two metal trunk boxes weighing about 110kg each (Internal dimension: W61 x H156 x D73 (cm) effective Capacity: 680 L) Approximately. The details of the consignment including your name and email on the official document from United Nations' office in London where the shipment was tagged as personal effects/classified document is still available with us. As it stands now, you have to reconfirm your Full name, Phone Number, full address so I can cross-check and see if it corresponds with the one on the official documents. It is now left to you to decide if you still need the consignment or allow us to repatriate it back to the UK (place of origin) as we were instructed.

Like I did say again, the shipper abandoned it and ran away most importantly because he gave a false declaration, he could not pay for the yellow tag, he could not secure a valid non inspection document(s) etc. I am ready to assist you in any way I can for you to get back these packages provided you will also give me something out of it (financial gratification). You can either come in person, or you engage the services of a secure shipping/delivery Company/agent that will provide the necessary security that is required to deliver the package to your doorstep or the destination of your choice. I need the entire guarantee that I can get from you before I can get involved in this project.

Best Regards,
Mr. Bryant Morgan
Head Officer-in-Charge
Administrative Service Inspection Unit
46 minutes ago, Bump-n-Grind said:

couldn't find the old thread so ......

I don't have to the time to pursue this, so one of y'all can have it 

Bryant Morgan <A10089inspection_unit@hotmail.com>
Mon 4/19/2021 10:28
Administrative Service Inspection
Garrison West Point
646 Swift Road
West Point, GA 30043
 Bryant Morgan Inspection Unit

I am Mr. Bryant Morgan, Head Officer-in-Charge, and Administrative Service Inspection Unit United Nations Inspection Agency in Harts-field-Jackson International Airport Atlanta, Georgia. During our investigation, I discovered an abandoned shipment through a Diplomat from the United Kingdom which was transferred from JF Kennedy Airport to our facility here in Atlanta, and when scanned it revealed an undisclosed sum of money in 2 Metal Trunk Boxes weighing approximately 110kg each.

The consignment was abandoned because the Content was not properly declared by the consignee as money rather it was declared as personal Effect/classified document to either avoid diversion by the Shipping Agent or confiscation by the relevant authorities. The diplomat's inability to pay for Non Inspection fees among other things are the reason why the consignment is delayed and abandoned.

By my assessment, each of the boxes contains about $4M or more. They are still left in the airport storage facility till today. The Consignments like I said are two metal trunk boxes weighing about 110kg each (Internal dimension: W61 x H156 x D73 (cm) effective Capacity: 680 L) Approximately. The details of the consignment including your name and email on the official document from United Nations' office in London where the shipment was tagged as personal effects/classified document is still available with us. As it stands now, you have to reconfirm your Full name, Phone Number, full address so I can cross-check and see if it corresponds with the one on the official documents. It is now left to you to decide if you still need the consignment or allow us to repatriate it back to the UK (place of origin) as we were instructed.

Like I did say again, the shipper abandoned it and ran away most importantly because he gave a false declaration, he could not pay for the yellow tag, he could not secure a valid non inspection document(s) etc. I am ready to assist you in any way I can for you to get back these packages provided you will also give me something out of it (financial gratification). You can either come in person, or you engage the services of a secure shipping/delivery Company/agent that will provide the necessary security that is required to deliver the package to your doorstep or the destination of your choice. I need the entire guarantee that I can get from you before I can get involved in this project.

Best Regards,
Mr. Bryant Morgan
Head Officer-in-Charge
Administrative Service Inspection Unit

I'll give you your cut, minus the fees for my time and effort, payable in advance of course.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, More Cowbell2 said:

I'll give you your cut, minus the fees for my time and effort, payable in advance of course.

check's in the mail!!! but you'll have to pay the postage!!

@gmail   That means Government Mail, right?

How could he get a government email address without being legit?   Seems pretty reasonable.  

I got a real snail mail letter from a group called The Society. It was a 10 page invitation, that rambled on, about joining the worlds richest and smartest. The only name mentioned in the piece was the signature of someone named Tom.

I had to answer it in 2 days or the invitation was invalid.

Maybe it was Scientology and Tom Cruise. I guess I'll never know.

I got a robo-call from the Social Security Admin today telling me that there was suspicious activity on my account, and that I should respond, via text, and provide them w/ my name SS# and bank routing # to confirm that I was the person that they were calling.:rolleyes:

We had a scam here a while back wherein they claimed to be Revenue Canada (our IRS) and the recipient owed back taxes.

Acceptable forms of payment included such things as Disney store gift cards.

2 minutes ago, Point Break said:

Well.....I was told I was related to a Nigerian prince but that didn’t work out so good. Ya’ll might be careful here......

:lol:

10 hours ago, silent bob said:

D2F5BFD3-0EAF-48B3-9F54-8B21FAAD213C.jpeg

think he's just reaching out for a pen pal? poor kid

10 hours ago, Mrleft8 said:

I got a robo-call from the Social Security Admin today telling me that there was suspicious activity on my account, and that I should respond, via text, and provide them w/ my name SS# and bank routing # to confirm that I was the person that they were calling.:rolleyes:

My eldest son got one of those.  he handled it well.  He said " I'll be happy to provide the information to you, but since you know my SS#, can you confirm only the last four digits before I send you the rest of the information"  They hung up.

I like when someone calls me to offer duct cleaning services.  

I really try to understand - do they clean ALL types of ducks?  Just specific water fowl?   Do they clean birds in general?  

If you have 10 minutes, this guy is the master of dealing with scammers:

• Like 1
On 4/21/2021 at 7:36 AM, Bugsy said:

I like when someone calls me to offer duct cleaning services.  

I really try to understand - do they clean ALL types of ducks?  Just specific water fowl?   Do they clean birds in general?  

If you have 10 minutes, this guy is the master of dealing with scammers:

And the best part, the best part is at the end of the video Ted asks for your email address so he can send you spam!
Fookin brilliant. 

On 4/20/2021 at 7:48 PM, Mrleft8 said:

i got the same call,  and I actually spoke to someone.  and they "transferred me to the FBI field office"  so I could speak to the supervisor.  the supervisor wanted me  to stay on the line and he was worried about my bank funds he wanted me to stay on the line while i went to the bank and withdrew the funds and put them into gift cards.  he wanted me to stay on the line since he though I was gonna flee.  and if I hung up the phone he was gonna send agents.

I told him that I was a Dr and I have surgeries scheduled and I can't take the time to run to the bank an hour away.  He said If I don't go to the bank  He'd send agents. 

I then asked him,  how many people fell for this scam.     "click"

had him on the line for about 45 minutes

New take on an old theme. Not sure if not targets or originates with alt-right media nets, but sure fits. 

This guy offered his white wife to the African tribesmen as a gift in exchange for their secret manhood elongation ritual. And it WORKED!

Oh my God, you have to see this before this crazy dude takes off his documentary...

Just last summer, he and his wife decided to pay a visit to one of the most sacred tribes in Africa, the legendary Sombas.

http://www.damagesnub.cam/Xtfis/hqqlix799035hrchgijqi/.jpg

They've been known for quite some time now by the elites and the scientific community for their special elongation method.

For many years, decades, in fact, many people have been trying to learn the insights of this ritual, but with no luck.

Until this guy came and did the most unthinkable thing...

He gave his wife in exchange for the growth secret!

It was incredible! In fact, they filmed the whole thing and documented every step of these rituals.

BE CAREFUL.

This should be used wisely because it grows your member by 4 to 7 inches in a few weeks.

In fact, it already created some monsters out there.

Oh, and if you wonder if the African tribe fellows scored on the white chick, the answer is YES!

On 4/20/2021 at 10:22 PM, SloopJonB said:

We had a scam here a while back wherein they claimed to be Revenue Canada (our IRS) and the recipient owed back taxes.

Acceptable forms of payment included such things as Disney store gift cards.

Just tell them they need to verify the information on your (or the client's) account before you can discuss confidential matters.

Social insurance number, address, date of birth and the amount reported on line 150 of last year's tax return.

Actually more fun with a real CRA agent than the scammers.