Now we need a Video of a School Mass Murder

So the video convicted the cop.

Now we need videos of what the fuck happens when an AR15 is let loose in a school.  We need images of bodies blown apart to get the public in the US to wake the fuck up.

Mayor's Request for Release of School Shooting Video Denied

What say you gunz nutz?

Trying to make 400 million guns disappear in America simply by watching a video ain't gonna happen.

Neither will a civil war.

Got any more fake wet dreams you'd like to share with the class?.....

I don't know what it would take to open American's eyes as Sandy Hook did nothing, Columbine did nothing.  Well, other than a little noise.  I believe we have been so accustomed to violence than we have become immune to it.  It is just like a scab we keep picking at.  

Well, who would have thought that after the thousands of black people who have been killed by the cops, that one of them would be convicted.

It was the video that made the difference and it was distributed widely.

If the video of school children blown to pieces was distributed in the same way, similar change would happen.  After all, watching a person being slowing choked to death is not exactly bedtime stuff, is it?

59 minutes ago, 00seven said:

There's web sites for ghouls like you to satisfy their blood lust.

So you have been watching those videos have you?  What a fucking ghoul.

43 minutes ago, El Mariachi said:

Trying to make 400 million guns disappear in America simply by watching a video ain't gonna happen.

Neither will a civil war.

Well, there was this one time...

50 minutes ago, El Mariachi said:

Hey Boothy!  How's the ring after the guilty verdict?

j72u8es.gif?noredirect

25 minutes ago, Randro said:

So you have been watching those videos have you?  What a fucking ghoul.

Ha! I'm not the guy who brags of killing the neighbors dog.

I'm not the guy that bragged about blowing the heads off cats.

I'm not the guy that bragged about killing kangaroos with fence posts

We all know animal abuse leads to bigger things.

I'm not the guy who's asking for vids of mass killings.

Who's the ghoul?

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, 00seven said:

Who's the ghoul?

I'm not the guy with the Muslim wife.

29 minutes ago, 00seven said:

Who's the ghoul?

You forgot the years spent in his moms basement playing COD. It’s made him an expert on all things military. 

5 minutes ago, chum said:

You forgot the years spent in his moms basement playing COD. It’s made him an expert on all things military. 

@LB 15 Needs to be called for this. He had him locked up in a gimp suit in his basement and let him out.

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Randro said:

Now we need videos of what the fuck happens when an AR15 is let loose in a school.  We need images of bodies blown apart to get the public in the US to wake the fuck up.

What say you gunz nutz?

Mayor Indya Kincannon said on Twitter that she had requested that redacted video be made available to the media and the public from Monday's shooting at Austin-East Magnet High School in east Knoxville. Police said a 17-year-old student had a gun inside a school and was fatally shot in a confrontation with officers in a bathroom, but details of what authorities say happened have changed since the incident.

Community activists have demanded release of the footage.

A school resource officer was wounded by a gunshot, which the TBI said Wednesday did not come from the student's gun, raising the possibility that the officer could have been hit by police gunfire.

The other possibility, I presume, would be a mystery gunman behind a grassy knoll?

Kincannon said she sought the release of video to provide transparency and because she thought “a greater understanding of the circumstances of this tragedy will help our city heal.” Kincannon said District Attorney General Charme Allen “respectfully declined."

“Allen explained that she made this decision in order to maintain the integrity of the on-going investigation and to protect the constitutional rights of anyone who might be charged,” Kincannon said in her tweet.

The mayor also said state law regarding the release of video of minors taken inside of a school and a court order governing release of police videos in Knox County complicate the situation.

At a Thursday news conference, district attorney Allen said the public will be allowed to see the body camera evidence at some point.

Those are pretty ordinary reasons for temporary denial of the release of investigative materials. As long as Allen follows through on that last bit and we eventually learn whether a cop or a mystery gunman shot the cop, I see no reason for outrage at the delay.

Now, we need a Video of Randro's hunting prowess w/ 1080. 

I'm sceptical when "environmentalists" cry about symptoms "  excitation, howling, running, biting, shaking, diarrhoea, vomiting, convulsions " 

Sceptical with wailing, moaning, weeping "up to four DAYS"

, SHOW us Randro, that's all bullshit.  

We need a Video of Randro's hunting prowess w/ 1080.

Just what the world needs.... Instructional video on how to shoot up a school.:rolleyes:

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, Mrleft8 said:

Just what the world needs.... Instructional video on how to shoot up a school.:rolleyes:

Computer games do that...

So the instruction video is already out there.  Plus all the gun play at gun clubs.

I think merca has to do something to curb the too easy ownership of assault rifles.

It has to be done using the law.... and the law will not change until enough people want it.

The demise of the NRA is a good start.

I think the 8 minutes of George being murdered has changed minds

D

• Like 1
21 minutes ago, Voyageur said:

this should be enough for the trolls. eat shit and die, if you think this is ok,

image.jpeg.915b293f2dd6b29011f458e28cf28c6a.jpeg

Yeah, some of those kids, who weigh what 60 - 70 lbs took 10 rounds. 223 caliber from 40-50 ft. The best cleanup tool would have been a pastry scraper. 

people, especially 'merikans, need shit on their doorsteps to wake up. put shit there, you'd see action and results.

1 hour ago, Al Paca said:

Yeah, some of those kids, who weigh what 60 - 70 lbs took 10 rounds. 223 caliber from 40-50 ft. The best cleanup tool would have been a pastry scraper. 

some might call this crass, but they're simple bullshitters. I call it being honest.

A ban on sales (all sales) of assault weapons would be a great start. We had a ban on new sales of assault weapons, but Texas Republicans, and the NRA killed the reinstatement of the law, which sadly had a sunset clause.

Of the 6 other families that live on my road, or the road that leads to my driveway, We are the only one w/o multiple assault weapons. We have a bolt action .22 with a 6 round magazine. Used to plink, or occasionally kill overly aggressive squirrels, or raccoons. I did use it once to shoot down a large mistletoe from a Cherry tree for a neighbor child to bring in for show and tell around Christmas time.

11 hours ago, Randro said:

What say you gunz nutz?

If the bodies of dead six year olds don’t convince you, nothing will.

The gun strokers made it quite clear that nothing as trivial as dead school children will get them to give up the Precious.

• Like 1

The video of the choking death was profound. 
Having  to watch ANYBODY be exterminated without your version of just cause attached is probably profound for most sane people.

I think it makes sense to show videos of killings to those who make the policies which contribute to or cause the killings.

Tge gurl running from the Nepali attack swayed a lot of us in the VietNam Era

*+***
When I was a kid, there were posters with pictures of victims of motorboat propellers. 
Seeing those deep slices through real bodies has made me a “concerned” boater, swimmer, and lifeguard. 
   Sometimes, protecting us from the brutal images may not work well. 

8 hours ago, 00seven said:

@LB 15 Needs to be called for this. He had him locked up in a gimp suit in his basement and let him out.

I didn’t let him out, he escaped. Never got the suit back either.

• Like 1
6 hours ago, dylan winter said:

Interesting thread.

I think you gun bois are frit that seeing such a thing would change the minds of the general public...most of whome have the imagination of a flea

D

Never throw stones in glass houses, ‘mate’

A23594F5-D9BB-4C2B-8105-6BF8DAFFD322.png

Then there was ...

https://youtu.be/6hdEsGiT2Ls

4 minutes ago, 00seven said:

That's a long way off "bodies blown apart" that you asked for ghoul.

Yeah but it changed history!

Imagine, just imagine what images of school children blown to pieces would do?

1 minute ago, Randro said:

Then there was ...

Let's go to Sudan, Chad, Ethiopia, Niger, Bosnia, England (ca. 1942.... Also Poland, France, Italy, Belgium, Germany, etc.) Turkey, Afghanistan, the USA (Think native American villages). There's no real shortage of these images if you really want to search for them.

2 hours ago, B.J. Porter said:

If the bodies of dead six year olds don’t convince you, nothing will.

The gun strokers made it quite clear that nothing as trivial as dead school children will get them to give up the Precious.

They value their precious more than lives, and disguise their fetish with "protection of rights."

22 minutes ago, Randro said:

Then there was ...

It would have the exact opposite effect of what you think you'd accomplish. 'Cuz every fuking time a Leftista Democrat opens their mouths and mentions any anti-2nd Amendment crap.....gun sales go thru the fuking roof. And you know this......right? That half-Black guy y'all elected twice and spent 2 terms occupying the W/House? Unwittingly sold more fuking firearms in eight years than the NRA had their hands involved in during the previous quarter century.

So...be careful what wish for.....

2 minutes ago, El Mariachi said:

hat half-Black guy y'all elected twice and spent 2 terms occupying the W/House?

HHahhahahahahaaaa ... snooort.

Still butthurt from that one!

2 minutes ago, dylan winter said:

I will put that down as an irrelevant miss

D

You can put that wherever the fuck you so choose but the irony of an Englishman criticizing  anyone for violence is laughable.

Want to end the gun problem? then quit making guns and money off them.

This one changed history too ...

240px-Alan_Kurdi_lifeless_body.jpg

Still no photos of dead shot-up school children because ... well because, that might actually affect gun sales!

6 minutes ago, Randro said:

This one changed history too ...

240px-Alan_Kurdi_lifeless_body.jpg

Still no photos of dead shot-up school children because ... well because, that might actually affect gun sales!

I’ve seen worse.

Up around three way..

No one here gives a fuck what you have seen Grumpy.

2 minutes ago, Sea warrior said:

I’ve seen worse.

Up around three way..

Wasn't this kid the victim of child abuse? Or at least bad parenting?...

1 minute ago, El Mariachi said:

It’s an unfortunate dead Syrian refugee.

You ever been up around three way?

A real eye opener that place is I tell ya...

The NRA would be making sure that no images of shooting victims are published in the US.

They are concerned about any effect on gun sales or legislation the feelings of the families of the victims.

1 hour ago, El Mariachi said:

you mean this one?

187d4fb6a7c6459e8256afd01df59e68_18.jpeg

17 minutes ago, Randro said:

you mean this one?

187d4fb6a7c6459e8256afd01df59e68_18.jpeg

It wouldn't surprise me in the least to find out that Derek Chauvin's father was physically, and verbally abusive to him.

That may well be a defense strategy in the first appeal.

43 minutes ago, Randro said:

you mean this one?

Why do you keep avoiding my questions?

now that I’ve established that you’re from Ozz, why don’t you tell the class about the horrific conditions and plight of the aboriginals up around three way and the like.

Perhaps if you cleaned  up the shíte in your own house first then your contributions here might be more acceptable.

40 minutes ago, Sea warrior said:

now that I’ve established that you’re from Ozz, why don’t you tell the class about the horrific conditions and plight of the aboriginals up around three way and the like.

Perhaps if you cleaned  up the shíte in your own house first then your contributions here might be more acceptable.

I was a member of an Ozzie-centric pro shooting forum not that many years ago.....and these fukers were not only smart....but about as un-pussified as they get....hetero male wise.

The fagsters from Koala-land posting here? Wouldn't fuking last twelve seconds in a g-damn pet shop.....and I seriously have absolutely no use for them. Bring back the Bronzed Aussies from the early 70's who tore The Islands apart surfing-wise...or came to my home town and banged all our girlfriends......and sailed expensively stupid boats....but at least they had balls...like Quigley. You modern day Sheila's? Not so much.....:lol:

21 minutes ago, Sea warrior said:

It’s ThreewayS

5 hours ago, El Mariachi said:

Unwittingly sold more fuking firearms in eight years than the NRA had their hands involved in during the previous quarter century.

Stupid is as stupid does. How many gunz got pulled under Obama?

Gun strokers are gullible AF.

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, B.J. Porter said:

Pulled? The only thing that fake black ever pulled in 8 years.....was the wool over your eyes. Give it up, that racist fuk and his racist husband were the worst things to happen to America since 9-11. And you know it......

24 minutes ago, El Mariachi said:

Pulled? The only thing that fake black ever pulled in 8 years.....was the wool over your eyes. Give it up, that racist fuk and his racist husband were the worst things to happen to America since 9-11. And you know it......

Drunk, stupid and bigoted is no way to go through life, son.

• Like 2
6 hours ago, El Mariachi said:

It would have the exact opposite effect of what you think you'd accomplish. 'Cuz every fuking time a Leftista Democrat opens their mouths and mentions any anti-2nd Amendment crap.....gun sales go thru the fuking roof. And you know this......right? That half-Black guy y'all elected twice and spent 2 terms occupying the W/House? Unwittingly sold more fuking firearms in eight years than the NRA had their hands involved in during the previous quarter century.

You say that like people who bought into the panic and bought guns were not fucking idiots.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Ease the sheet. said:

Spent much time in the tropics?

I hear they marry young there.

What a weird response. First up, Threeways is in the Barkly region, 600km north of Alice, you know, the desert.

Second, what's it got to do with Randy's call for kiddie snuff videos with images of bodies blown apart?

I'd say you're being a shitbag troll, albeit not a very good one.

19 minutes ago, 00seven said:

Threeways is in the Barkly region, 600km north of Alice, you know, the desert.

Wasn't that where Grumpy came from?

1 hour ago, 00seven said:

What a weird response. First up, Threeways is in the Barkly region, 600km north of Alice, you know, the desert.

Second, what's it got to do with Randy's call for kiddie snuff videos with images of bodies blown apart?

I'd say you're being a shitbag troll, albeit not a very good one.

So a desert can't be in the tropics?

I'd say you're an idiot.

14 minutes ago, Ease the sheet. said:

So a desert can't be in the tropics?

I'd say you're an idiot.

I didn't say that did I? Ok, whatevs. Moving forward.

1 hour ago, 00seven said:

what's it got to do with Randy's call for kiddie snuff videos with images of bodies blown apart?

Well troll boi?

7 hours ago, El Mariachi said:

j72u8es.gif?noredirect

The only thing that fake black ever pulled in 8 years.....was the wool over your eyes.

There's only one thing that Boothy hates more than a black cunt, and that's a fake black cunt!

giphy.gif

10 hours ago, El Mariachi said:

This post makes no sense. 

Either it is an attempt at humor that missed its mark

or

it is the ranting of a deranged psychopath 

fake black?

racist?

his racist husband? 

***¥+

Somebody needs serious professional psychiatric care 

11 hours ago, B.J. Porter said:

Unfortunately, I felt the need purchase  a few pieces recently, if the loons on the left hadn’t stoked up racial tensions to a feverish level I’d have bought a strat Instead.

That’s the reality of the world which the left has created.

Thanks

On 4/21/2021 at 1:38 AM, Randro said:

What say you gunz nutz?

Pretty sure it's going to happen. It will be the perpetrators themselves who livestream it on Facebook or YouTube.

And you might be right about the result. It might actually make a difference.

9 minutes ago, Nice! said:

Pretty sure it's going to happen. It will be the perpetrators themselves who livestream it on Facebook or YouTube.

And you might be right about the result. It might actually make a difference.

Didn't the guy in New Zealand that shot a ton of people a couple years live stream that massacre?.....

4 hours ago, El Mariachi said:

Didn't the guy in New Zealand that shot a ton of people a couple years live stream that massacre?.....

Yes, he did. It got taken down pretty quick and if memory serves it became an offence to upload it. That was adults though, Randy wants to see kids blown apart.

24 minutes ago, 00seven said:

Yes, he did. It got taken down pretty quick and if memory serves it became an offence to upload it. That was adults though, Randy wants to see kids blown apart.

Some guys like German porn. Some guys like cottage cheese.

Some guys wanna bang Amy Shumer.

And some guys wanna see pieces of 2nd graders.

There's no limits to bad taste and a psychotic mind. Randy-Poo seems like he clicks off all ^four^ boxes....

5 minutes ago, El Mariachi said:

Some guys like German porn. Some guys like cottage cheese.

Some guys wanna hang Amy Shumer.

And some guys wanna see pieces of 2nd graders.

There's no limits to bad taste and a psychotic mind. Randy-Poo seems like he clicks off all ^four^ boxes....

I can't figure why he's asking here though. He should just stalk the parents on FB and ask if he can have some open casket photos from the funerals. Maybe send them some of his GIFs as encouragement

18 minutes ago, 00seven said:

I can't figure why he's asking here though. He should just stalk the parents on FB and ask if he can have some open casket photos from the funerals. Maybe send them some of his GIFs as encouragement

There should be a mandatory 25 year long prison sentence for any OB/GYN who drops a newborn baby on it's head more than three times....then handing it back to Mom. Something tells me those four 'birth marks' on Randro's head......ain't actually birth marks.....

There should be a mandatory 25 year long prison sentence for any OB/GYN who drops a newborn baby on it's head more than three times....then handing it back to Mom. Something tells me those four 'birth marks' on Randro's head......ain't actually birth marks.....

I’m pretty sure those marks are from the gimp suit he stole from @LB 15 basement

9 hours ago, El Mariachi said:

You must have been delivered by Bob Petit....

image.thumb.png.ca64527259fbc45b50f5fe397f8f69b3.png