Defense Secretary and Former Member of Raytheon Board of Directors Awards $2.36 Billion

$2.36 Billion in Contracts to Raytheon Since His Confirmation in January....$-)  

ben-norton-on-twitter-bidens-defense-sec

Dipshit, Raytheon did $29B in Defense Sales in 2019...who was President?  So, $2.3B seems out of line to you in the past 3 months?  Bravo Bravo on your keen insights.  

• Like 3
7 hours ago, Cal20sailor said:

Dipshit, Raytheon did $29B in Defense Sales in 2019...who was President?  So, $2.3B seems out of line to you in the past 3 months?  Bravo Bravo on your keen insights.  

Hey, you ever thought about cutting BB’s moratorium in half?  You know like for each day served one day off his sentence. He has been a very good boy so far. Besides, it’s getting a little thin with the Right wing in here. 

7 minutes ago, Al Paca said:

Hey, you ever thought about cutting BB’s moratorium in half?  You know like for each day served one day off his sentence. He has been a very good boy so far. Besides, it’s getting a little thin with the Right wing in here. 

I have, I think Trump's loss and the fact that they had the gall to convict Chauvin vs giving him a medal has been enough punishment.  Bravo, you can come back and pretend you didn't use a sock the entire time.  I hope that Dumbshit Bettor's Anonymous has helped.  For my part, I won't goad you into making really dumb bets in the future...it's not my turn anyway.  

3 minutes ago, d'ranger said:

Over the years there have been some excellent conservative posters here - they left because of the noise level, bringing BB back won't help that.

Agreed, I liked AGITC.  He could present his viewpoints with reasonable discussion.  The current crop falls very short of that level.  

• Like 2
2 hours ago, Cal20sailor said:

I have, I think Trump's loss and the fact that they had the gall to convict Chauvin vs giving him a medal has been enough punishment.  Bravo, you can come back and pretend you didn't use a sock the entire time.  I hope that Dumbshit Bettor's Anonymous has helped.  For my part, I won't goad you into making really dumb bets in the future...it's not my turn anyway.  

Wow. This is like when the Jesus said to Sky Father: “Yea, O mighty one. Forgive him, for he knowth not what he doesth or sayth”. 

24 minutes ago, Al Paca said:

Wow. This is like when the Jesus said to Sky Father: “Yea, O mighty one. Forgive him, for he knowth not what he doesth or sayth”. 

I only saw the first Star Wars.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, d'ranger said:

Over the years there have been some excellent conservative posters here - they left because of the noise level, bringing BB back won't help that.

Cucaracha Boy makes BB look like a rocket surgeon. The drugs have really taken a toll

3 hours ago, Cal20sailor said:

Agreed, I liked AGITC.  He could present his viewpoints with reasonable discussion.  The current crop falls very short of that level.  

Yes, a good guy and not totally brain-zapped by hatred, but he still veered into the ditch a lot of the time. Like insisting that the despite the huge market share of Fox/Rush/etc etc there was actually a vast far-left brain-washing machine at work in America, and a few other things. But he was certainly WAY above the level of discourse the RWNJs are currently bringing. I hope AGITC and his family are doing well these days

- DSK

6 hours ago, AJ Oliver said:

He prolly thinks that Raytheon is some kind of particle beam. 

Jewish laser beams