A bad day sailing is better than a good day in the office...

37 minutes ago, mathystuff said:

Ouch.

What happened?

I am a mechanical engineer, I have built components for the Large Hadron Collider, hyperspectral telescopes cataloging the cosmic web, industrial automation equipment for some of the largest automotive manufacturers in the world, and currently build hardware for a $5B biotechnology company, and I can say, with absolute certainty, in my professional opinion, the mast looks broken. :P 

• Like 5
1 hour ago, Some.Rando said:

I am a mechanical engineer, I have built components for the Large Hadron Collider, hyperspectral telescopes cataloging the cosmic web, industrial automation equipment for some of the largest automotive manufacturers in the world, and currently build hardware for a $5B biotechnology company, and I can say, with absolute certainty, in my professional opinion, the mast looks broken. :P 

Good to hear a professional opinion on this.

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...
On 4/23/2021 at 12:30 AM, Some.Rando said:

I am in the ICT business (I Clean Toilets).  Some may call me a sanitation engineer... and in my professional opinion, I concur with @Some.Rando that the mast looks broken, and.. (probably due to my extensive sanitation engineering background) the mast IS BROKEN.

• Like 1