So Random is at it again, chewing his way into someone else’s intestines online to disrupt a good conversation and drive Boomer back into signing off. 
I’m personally sick of the cunt and I hope that the mods can give him a healthy time out, or even better, a permaflick.

The only thing he has ever done that was positive on this site was to be gone for several weeks last year when he was flicked for over stalking Verne the Cop. Randro even mentioned him on another thread last week.
I told Rando he lost to a cop because of his own stupid mouth before the mods let him crawl out of the toilet again yet, here he is now, going after Boomer.

Check the thread yourself and let me know how you feel about his behavior. If you feel it’s bad enough, I think the mods or Scot should take all of his posts and toss them in the bin -even his wonderful remote control boat abuse posts!

Fuck you Random Cunt!!!!  

• Like 10
1 hour ago, El Mariachi said:

BJ is a tax evading, blow hard Leftista hypocritical 'Know-it-All' from a tiny little East Coast colony of zero import that you could skateboard across in 6 minutes. I'd take Jeffrey Dahmer's cooking advice before taking his advice on vetting ANY member here....:lol:

I know I've said it before, but man you are like a nice Santa Anna blowin through here and thinning out the shit in the air!

Good to see you stompin' 'round here again!!

WL

• Like 3
2 hours ago, Snaggletooth said:
13 hours ago, Sail4beer said:

Fuck Random Cunt!!!!  

whoa, Kev whoa...........         

You can pick up STD's doing that.

I warned everyone several years ago that Randy and Meli were in cahoots. Sure, it's obvious now but they've always been among those awful Ozzie snakes and spiders we hear about. I wondered when BJ commented on Randumb being OK but figured R was just on medication. Maybe it was BJ on meds. 

22 hours ago, Sail4beer said:

So Random is at it again, chewing his way into someone else’s intestines online to disrupt a good conversation and drive Boomer back into signing off. 
I’m personally sick of the cunt and I hope that the mods can give him a healthy time out, or even better, a permaflick.

But he's my primary source of information about nanothermite. Can't lose that!

• Like 1
28 minutes ago, Randro said:

It is how the rest of the world sees you.

Many of us are well aware of how weird we appear to much of the rest of the world because we see it everyday firsthand, and we are readers of world-wide sources, not just a couple of malcontents with American Envy on a sailing forum. That you think your view of anything is important to American readers is sillythink. 

The Hobot thread is an example of you being able to read the room but not being able to resist making a corrosive comment. This is a character flaw, imo, that you've demonstrated time and again. I don't think it's a flickable thing, nor have I felt the need to put you back on ignore since this last iteration, but it's nothing to be proud of either.

Meli is a cut and paster. Full stop.

2 minutes ago, Cristoforo said:

Its a shame that people who have never been there will never fully realize what a backwoods outpost of cousin fuckers it really is. 

I think the Tasmanians would get it...

But then I have been to West VA as well...

Felt right at home.

• Like 1

Tasmania, the original home of the family reunion wet tee shirt competition. 

1 hour ago, Randro said:

What I post here is the view of the US from, wait for it ...

...my ass, where all of my information is formed and dispersed.

Let you in on a little secret. Every day-every day, the US President is on your news channels and newspapers before anything else. 
In the US, we haven’t heard about Australia or Tasmania-rarely New Zealand since you guys had a bonfire last year. Think about that. Or just plain think for once. Your nastiness toward Boomer is typical of why you need a good long flick. There. I said it again.

I’d sure hate you to be an LB sock. I expect more from that person.

Thank the gods!

I knew he was still posting when ‘Dumb got his flick last year and ‘Dum was posting when LB had a time out. 

14 hours ago, chum said:

BJ says Randumb is a good guy. BJ is a good judge of character, although he thinks I’m an asshole.

Did BJ ever meet ‘Dum? 

15 hours ago, chum said:

BJ says Randumb is a good guy. BJ is a good judge of character, although he thinks I’m an asshole.

Ha Ha he said BJ

& good guy in same sentience (even if not saying he was) FAIL

BJ Trolls FB and has been blocked for years

till he comes back and pines on about how much he did for SA and isn't a mod and on and on

I personally Do Not believe he is beyond having on more than 2 socks at any given moment

I'm a card carrying member of BJTIAHole Klub too (Badge of Honor)

Really helps to be Good Friends w Scot

and Many of The TUFFEST Around .... like Solo, DAWG & Clean

this place can turn into a Gaggle of Bunched Panties over nothing, to no end

5 hours ago, Randro said:

You have no idea clearly.  What I post here is the view of the US from, wait for it ... outside the US.  There is such a thing.  That Meli at times has the same opinion just proves my point.  That is so hard to believe for an American that they can only process it by assuming the two people are 'in cahoots'.  Funni as fuck.

It's just that you are so insular, the whenever you get real information infiltrate the immune system of the USA, you think it is a conspiracy, an exception.  But it's not.  It is how the rest of the world sees you.

But many AU and NZ people are too polite to tell you.  But you can trust me to keep you informed.  Stand by on channel 16 for further information.

4 hours ago, Blue Crab said:

Many of us are well aware of how weird we appear to much of the rest of the world because we see it everyday firsthand, and we are readers of world-wide sources, not just a couple of malcontents with American Envy on a sailing forum. That you think your view of anything is important to American readers is sillythink. 

The Hobot thread is an example of you being able to read the room but not being able to resist making a corrosive comment. This is a character flaw, imo, that you've demonstrated time and again. I don't think it's a flickable thing, nor have I felt the need to put you back on ignore since this last iteration, but it's nothing to be proud of either.

Meli is a cut and paster. Full stop.

Nothing like people with an over inflated sense of self-worth. Or maybe it is Narcissism, self-love, self approval, self-recognition. Anyway it seems there are many here that love looking in the mirror and applying their lip gloss.

• Like 1
6 hours ago, DA-WOODY said:

Post of the year!!!!  But, if Randumb or anyone else is obnoxious, I simply use the "ignore user function"..........   Like bcubed said, if no one replies, he will take his toys, and move to another sandbox......

11 minutes ago, Snaggletooth said:

I heared she wase baste on Marilyn Munroe, wiche is entirey believabelle............                  :)

No way, Marilyn was buxom, but nothing pixie-like about her....

8 hours ago, DA-WOODY said:
On 4/22/2021 at 7:50 PM, chum said:

Ha Ha he said BJ & good guy in same sentience (even if not saying he was) FAIL

BJ Trolls FB and has been blocked for years

till he comes back and pines on about how much he did for SA and isn't a mod and on and on

I personally Do Not believe he is beyond having on more than 2 socks at any given moment

I'm a card carrying member of BJTIAHole Klub too (Badge of Honor)

Really helps to be Good Friends w Scot

and Many of The TUFFEST Around .... like Solo, DAWG & Clean

Hey, you no Ime am theire to............ we haive discussed.  I dointe thick I haive the carde you refferre to, butte probbabley haive earned that merrit badge to.  The 'BJ' hase beene cauhte withe hisse sockes on fulle dissplaye and thouht he adimitted it to, butte if ist stille a 'secrette' mummes the worde..........         :)

We neede to gette Mike backe hearre........   plesae PM hisse contacte info againe.  Thackes.                                 :)

My pop used to say “if you don’t like the music......choose not to dance”. We all know and can predict with unerring accuracy what randumb will say about any number of things. He is here to bait and revel in the outraged responses. So......don’t dance unless you enjoy the dance. Some enjoy the back and forth. So have at it. I don’t so......I don’t pay any attention. That is the worst you can do to people whose idea of social interaction is bull baiting. It’s not like anyone cares what he thinks so just don’t dance. I find him the absolute easiest to ignore person on this board. Who cares what some internet troll in Oz....or anywhere for that matter....thinks about....well anything. Randumb.....meh. Life is too short to suffer obnoxious fools.

• Like 2
On 4/22/2021 at 5:48 AM, Sail4beer said:

The only thing he has ever done that was positive on this site was to be gone for several weeks last year when he was flicked for over stalking Verne the Cop. Randro even mentioned him on another thread last week.
I told Rando he lost to a cop because of his own stupid mouth before the mods let him crawl out of the toilet again yet, here he is now, going after Boomer.

Check the thread yourself and let me know how you feel about his behavior. If you feel it’s bad enough, I think the mods or Scot should take all of his posts and toss them in the bin -even his wonderful remote control boat abuse posts!

Fuck you Random Cunt!!!!  

Which thread?

On 4/24/2021 at 12:39 AM, Sail4beer said:

Thank the gods!

I knew he was still posting when ‘Dumb got his flick last year and ‘Dum was posting when LB had a time out. 

Did BJ ever meet ‘Dum? 

He most certainly is not my sock. Although it is most unlikely that we will ever be photographed together. 

You may notice that not all us Aussie’s are anti US even if the past 4 years was not your finest moment. I see Al Paca likes to troll the Australian threads but most of us just ignore him. Best to do the same with Random when he has been down the bottom paddock picking herbs.

• Like 3
3 hours ago, LB 15 said:

He most certainly is not my sock. Although it is most unlikely that we will ever be photographed together. 

You may notice that not all us Aussie’s are anti US even if the past 4 years was not your finest moment. I see Al Paca likes to troll the Australian threads but most of us just ignore him. Best to do the same with Random when he has been down the bottom paddock picking herbs.

Buddy, we appreciate you more than you know.

• Like 2

The Best of Wonder Wart-Hog | Boing Boing

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Sail4beer said:

Buddy, we appreciate you more than you know.

Cheers Mate. You know despite our decade long sparing, Random is actually a pretty good bloke some of the time - but he does seem to piss on the third rail from time to time and make a dill of himself.

But having said that, as the sky fairy book says, let he who is without sin, cast the first stone!

On 4/24/2021 at 7:24 AM, quod umbra said:

I think what you all may well be missing about Randummy and ShortofBrains is they do not attack all things US out of a position of strength. Rather their complaints come from their own esteem issues. They have America-envy. It's a lot like penis envy only smaller.

Mate what ever it might be I can assure you it ain't envy. There is not a single Australian alive who would trade living here for living (or dying for that matter) in the US at the moment. 

Apart from being Gated by the Prime Minister we are living life almost completely as normal most of the time, with our Heath system and Grandparents intact. We get the odd 3 day lock down if a case occurs, but that is a small price to pay for the returns we enjoy.

It has always been a cultural thing to bag Americans here. But don't feel special, we bag everyone.

Having lived in both countries I would say that for the most part we enjoy very similar quality of life and values. Apart from the guns and that orange freak show that ended in February of course.

• Like 4
11 hours ago, Blue Crab said:

We hope. Lotsa rumbling/grumbling in the Orange Zones. I'm amazed he hasn't been euthanized.

Imagine the dose it would take to put him down? W/ all the fat, Coke and Aderall in his system, you'd need a Rhino dart to just put him in to nap mode.

• Like 1
On 4/26/2021 at 3:32 PM, LB 15 said:

Mate what ever it might be I can assure you it ain't envy. There is not a single Australian alive who would trade living here for living (or dying for that matter) in the US at the moment.

I lived & worked in the USA for a while. Got offered sponsored permanent residency by the company I was working for.

Thought about it but not for long and came home at the end of my contract.

If you want to make money and that's your primary life ambition, the USA is probably a better choice.

If you want a decent life it's Australia by a mile. A decision I've never regretted.

FKT

On 4/25/2021 at 10:16 PM, LB 15 said:

Cheers Mate. You know despite our decade long sparing, Random is actually a pretty good bloke some of the time - but he does seem to piss on the third rail from time to time and make a dill of himself.

But having said that, as the sky fairy book says, let he who is without sin, cast the first stone!

Ok LB, I'll take your word for it.

But if it's not too much trouble, would you please bitchslap the living hell out of him until he gets his mind right? Thanks mate. 

• Like 2
On 4/23/2021 at 12:04 PM, El Mariachi said:

BJ is a tax evading, blow hard Leftista hypocritical 'Know-it-All' from a tiny little East Coast colony of zero import that you could skateboard across in 6 minutes. I'd take Jeffrey Dahmer's cooking advice before taking his advice on vetting ANY member here....:lol:

Hey, you ball-less, lying sack of shit...

If you're going to smear me, sack up and tag me.

On 4/23/2021 at 8:19 PM, Randro said:
On 4/23/2021 at 12:04 PM, El Mariachi said:
On 4/23/2021 at 11:50 AM, chum said:

Looks like BJ called it pretty well.

Even Boothy.

Chum and Boothy are both dickheads.

You were pleasant and cordial face to face and we had a nice time visiting you.

But you can also be over the top and a bit of an ass here, like in the Hobot thread as mentioned. This sort of behavior is uncalled for and unnecessary when a member of the community needs support.

On 4/23/2021 at 11:50 PM, Blue Crab said:
On 4/23/2021 at 11:35 PM, Cristoforo said:

That is a horrible thing to say. He is actually from Cincinnati! 

That's the intellectual hub redneck part near Kentucky and West VA iirc.

Why the fuck are my stalkers coming out from under their rocks in this thread? This is thread is about Random, not me.

I lived in Cincinnati from age 6 through 17. I was born in Rhode Island, went back there for school and stayed for a while, then came back there for 16 more years before we took off cruise.

On 4/24/2021 at 2:39 AM, Sail4beer said:

Thank the gods!

On 4/23/2021 at 11:50 AM, chum said:

Did BJ ever meet ‘Dum? 

Yes, I've met in person and been a guest in the homes of both LB15 and Random.

They are not the same person.

5 minutes ago, El Mariachi said:
15 minutes ago, B.J. Porter said:

Hey, you ball-less, lying sack of shit...

If you're going to smear me, sack up and tag me.

What in the flying fin are you yapping about, Honey? Tag you? What the hell does THAT mean?....

If you're not a chickenshit you can mention someone with an @ in front of their name, so they get notified you are sliming them. Otherwise you look like a sniveling weasel, stirring shit behind someone's back without the sack to confront them.

You've taken the opportunity to take multiple cheap shots at me without the balls to Reply directly to me or include me in the conversation. Gutless.

Tax evasion is a crime. Tax avoidance is entirely legal, and some view it as a moral obligation. 

Calling me a tax evader is a lie, asshole.

Tax Evasion is the criminal and / or civil refusal to make payment of taxes a taxpayer is legally compelled to provide as a consequence of earnings or purchases.

Tax Avoidance is the lawful participation in a practice where a taxpayer is not legally required to pay taxes or he or she chooses to abstain from or to minimize activities that generate lawful tax liability.

4 minutes ago, El Mariachi said:

Worrying about your internet feelings is about as important to me as how many pints of Haagen-Daaz Amy Shumer ate this morning, you fuking fuk. Seriously. But if you need consoling, maybe you can always call up your ex illegal alien nanny and talk to her. Assuming of course she didn't get deported.....and is still in the US awaiting her 1099's that you never gave her........  :lol:

I figured you for a lot of things, Boothy - asshole, braggart, ignoramus, racist - but a massive liar was not one of them.

Neither was gutless, but hey, you are what you are.

Worrying about your internet feelings is about as important to me as how many pints of Haagen-Daaz Amy Shumer ate this morning, you fuking fuk. Seriously. But if you need consoling, maybe you can always call up your ex illegal alien nanny and talk to her. Assuming of course she didn't get deported.....and is still in the US awaiting her 1099's that you never gave her........  :lol:

To take a line from LB15.....

Fuk, I love this place!!

WL

• Like 3
On 4/27/2021 at 8:55 AM, Dorado said:

But if it's not too much trouble, would you please bitchslap the living hell out of him until he gets his mind right? Thanks mate. 

7 hours ago, B.J. Porter said:

Why the fuck are my stalkers coming out from under their rocks in this thread? This is thread is about Random, not me.

I lived in Cincinnati from age 6 through 17. I was born in Rhode Island, went back there for school and stayed for a while, then came back there for 16 more years before we took off cruise.

You may have stalkers, BJ, but I'm not one of them. My remark was simply about the demographics of the area. You were (pardon my French) incidental to the discussion.

Back to Randro. Come on guys, he is not all bad. Maybe not politicaly correct, but who is here. Would not be SA. Ok, he has sharp edges. All you need to do is to focus his energy. He is actually doing a good job at distracting our denial team in some Covid threads.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Shortforbob said:

I could name a dozen posters here that I'd rather see the back of than Poor Old Rando.

Someone needs to lop the tall poppies from time to time or the place starts smelling a little sickly.

Good one Mel! The irony of one who was booted from Wooden Boat Forum. 

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Cristoforo said:

After all the discussion about avoidance, the simple question has always been avoided.  How was the nanny's income (which was 
described to include very large Christmas bonuses) tax treated? 1099, payroll deductions, or cash?  Simple question.     
Many Anarchists are emigrating to Rhode Island and want to blend in with the local customs and not offend the natives!   

If you don't mind my asking, what goddam fucking business is that of yours you goddam lowlife piece of bottom feeding scum.

Do you have a actually have life or have you made a career of following people around the internet and generally being a piece of shit?  

I have personally run across many assholes, in person, in my life.  I have run across many assholes on the internet as well.  I have never run across such a big asshole as you.  You are truly a real deal, 100% pure, beyond the shadow of a doubt, the biggest piece of human shit I have ever known, and believe me, I have known some truly rotten people.  

Quite honestly, I feel sorry for you.  It is a pity that you are so needy and your life is so miserable that you have devoted your energy to being a complete and utter dick.  I don't know, and I don't really care what has made you this way, but you should really contemplate a different career.  

• Like 3
2 hours ago, PeterSailor said:

Back to Randro. Come on guys, he is not all bad. Maybe not politicaly correct, but who is here. Would not be SA. Ok, he has sharp edges. All you need to do is to focus his energy. He is actually doing a good job at distracting our denial team in some Covid threads.

Sorry, no.  Being a cunt who lobs grenades in inappropriate threads where politics have no fucking place is not simply "sharp edges".  Being a shit stirrer is one thing, but not having a clue where the line exists puts him firmly in the douche nozzle camp.  

• Like 1

It's just because we all want to make $ure that everyone pay$ their fair $hare around here......:lol:

Crisco will pay all right.  It won't involve money, I assure you.

The man is a needy, mouth breathing oxygen thief.  He is the unfortunate product of a Boy's Town donkey show gone wrong, a unique, one of a kind example of the evils of human-animal intercourse.  Somebody should have put that poor donkey out of its misery, but nobody ever thought it could actually be pregnant.  Unfortunately and obviously the result was Crisco.  An ass in a human body.  

41 minutes ago, Cristoforo said:

Bravo Ed! You are finally inspired to write something slightly better than that jet stream of diarrhetic literary drivel you call a blog. Have you followed up with a new episode of 'Baking cookies in the Army?'   As a trained sociologist exploring the backwoods of an internet community, I indeed am troubled as to why I cannot find the peace giving answer to 'Why would a non sailing diseased sexagenarian use a sailing forum gallery to warehouse his collection of scantily clad, suggestively posing former Eastern Bloc young girls (appearing to be less than 1/3 his age)?  And more importantly of  course, how many more of you might still be out there?  What an odd place to put them.  Is it the free digital storage? An unlikely place for a wife to find them? It is a fair and logical question.  Why not answer?   Where do you put your photos of sailboats? Under a bucket behind the garden shed with your old Hustler magazines?   These are real life questions.  Not silly internet vilification and name calling. We expect better from you. And stop stalking me and interrupting this thread!          

You are really a funny boy.  

I'm sorry you don't have a life.  

Pitiful piece of shit you are.

• Like 1
On 4/27/2021 at 3:43 AM, Fah Kiew Tu said:

I lived & worked in the USA for a while. Got offered sponsored permanent residency by the company I was working for.

Thought about it but not for long and came home at the end of my contract.

If you want to make money and that's your primary life ambition, the USA is probably a better choice.

If you want a decent life it's Australia by a mile. A decision I've never regretted.

FKT

Could you tell this to the tens of thousands of Aussies and Kiwis who have settled around the Rocky Mountains? They're clogging up the few roads we have ...

• Like 1
12 hours ago, B.J. Porter said:

Yes, I've met in person and been a guest in the homes of both LB15 and Random.

Be careful of spoiling yourself with quality hooch in the former, and fouling yourself with bedbugs in the latter.

26 minutes ago, mikewof said:

Be careful of spoiling yourself with quality hooch in the former, and fouling yourself with bedbugs in the latter.

Since when is Bundy "quality hooch"?

• Like 1
5 hours ago, Ed Lada said:

If you don't mind my asking, what goddam fucking business is that of yours you goddam lowlife piece of bottom feeding scum.

Do you have a actually have life or have you made a career of following people around the internet and generally being a piece of shit?  

I have personally run across many assholes, in person, in my life.  I have run across many assholes on the internet as well.  I have never run across such a big asshole as you.  You are truly a real deal, 100% pure, beyond the shadow of a doubt, the biggest piece of human shit I have ever known, and believe me, I have known some truly rotten people.  

Quite honestly, I feel sorry for you.  It is a pity that you are so needy and your life is so miserable that you have devoted your energy to being a complete and utter dick.  I don't know, and I don't really care what has made you this way, but you should really contemplate a different career.  

It's not his business. But it's also been asked and answered many times, because when these guys don't like you and they have no answer when you push back, they start making shit up. He just keeps repeating lies and slurs. The sad part is when guys like Boothy and Snags pick up the lies and start repeating them too.

We never once issued a 1099 to our nanny BTW, so as always there is a half-truth in the lie that I hired someone under the table. The payroll service we used withheld her taxes and issued her a W-2 every year and we reported it on our Schedule H. So technically, there were no 1099s involved.

4 minutes ago, Snaggletooth said:

lesae leave me oute of thisseP...................             Thack you.                            :)

No. You have spread bullshit about me. You are as culpable as the rest of them from where I sit.

I reached out to you to discuss it, and you would not. You are firmly in their camp.

8 minutes ago, B.J. Porter said:
14 minutes ago, Snaggletooth said:

lesae leave me oute of thisseP...................             Thack you.                            :)

No. You have spread bullshit about me. You are as culpable as the rest of them from where I sit.

I reached out to you to discuss it, and you would not. You are firmly in their camp.

Ive dne my beste ti notte engaige you........     Hive a goode daye        :)

22 minutes ago, El Mariachi said:

1). I don't give a fuk.

2). Do you finally know what 'Fair Share' is? It's been 9 years-plus now since we all started asking you.....but like all the other hypocritical Lartists blowhards....none of you could ever come up with a number.

3). And NO, just spewing out that people should 'pay more'.....is not a sound tax revenue increasing strategy.

4). And finally ('cuz I'm soooo fuking done with you), did you ever send the state treasurer of Road Eyeland a Hallmark card, along the lines of 'I'm $o $orry for Your Lo$$'?.......:lol:

If you don't 'give a fuk' why do you keep spewing lies about me? Seems you care a LOT, since you keep coming at me in random attacks where there's no reason to.

You started this shit, Rico.

Please, do be done with me. I'd be thrilled if you stopped randomly sliming me without tagging me in threads I'm not speaking to you in.

--

You know, it's interesting. I've met...many, many people in real life from this site in my travels. I can't begin to estimate, I'm guessing into the hundreds. You were even on my list to look up many years ago before the sun baked your tequila sodden brain and you seemed like an OK guy. But I digresss...

I've met a lot of anarchists, but I've only met one who met you. And this person described you as "kind of a whiny bitch" who "constantly complained about everything" and wasn't actually much fun to hang around. They were rather surprised, I think they were expecting someone a little...I don't know what the word is. More in line with his IDGAF faux macho online persona intead of an annoying, grouchy whiner? I don't think there's a word for that.

So I do appreciated this person saving me from making a mistake if I was ever in your area.

19 hours ago, B.J. Porter said:

... you can mention someone with an @ in front of their name, so they get notified ...

I didn't know that, thanks BJ.  I hope I haven't inadvertently offended anyone by failing to "tag" them ... I thought it was just some silly twitter thing.

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, Recidivist said:

I didn't know that, thanks BJ.  I hope I haven't inadvertently offended anyone by failing to "tag" them ... I thought it was just some silly twitter thing.

You were correct the first time.

FKT