1 hour ago, Recidivist said:

I didn't know that, thanks BJ.  I hope I haven't inadvertently offended anyone by failing to "tag" them ... I thought it was just some silly twitter thing.

Really only handy if you want to drag someone into a discussion, like someone who knows something about the topic at had. You get a notification like this, unless it's someone you've blocked from doing it. @Recidivist

Seems if you're going to take a giant shit on someone, the right thing to do is tag them in if one isn't afraid of their response.

7 hours ago, B.J. Porter said:

It's not his business. But it's also been asked and answered many times, because when these guys don't like you and they have no answer when you push back, they start making shit up. He just keeps repeating lies and slurs. The sad part is when guys like Boothy and Snags pick up the lies and start repeating them too.

We never once issued a 1099 to our nanny BTW, so as always there is a half-truth in the lie that I hired someone under the table. The payroll service we used withheld her taxes and issued her a W-2 every year and we reported it on our Schedule H. So technically, there were no 1099s involved.

That's what your friend Randro does, but ever since he bought you a stubby you no longer see it.

• Like 1
21 minutes ago, mikewof said:

That's what your friend Randro does, but ever since he bought you a stubby you no longer see it.

I don't spend much time reading everyone's little shitfights here, Mike. And less time reading the constant kerfuffles surrounding you.

When someone I've never met face to face gets his shorts in a wad over someone I have met face to face, I do tend towards to favor the person with courage to show his face in the real world.

Randro isn't perfect, and I told him he's being a twat in the Hobot thread and he's certainly posted some other stupid shit. Whether he takes it to heart is on him; I had lunch with him, I didn't marry him and I'm not his minder.

31 minutes ago, B.J. Porter said:

I don't spend much time reading everyone's little shitfights here, Mike. And less time reading the constant kerfuffles surrounding you.

When someone I've never met face to face gets his shorts in a wad over someone I have met face to face, I do tend towards to favor the person with courage to show his face in the real world.

Randro isn't perfect, and I told him he's being a twat in the Hobot thread and he's certainly posted some other stupid shit. Whether he takes it to heart is on him; I had lunch with him, I didn't marry him and I'm not his minder.

Could you have confused your proximity with "courage"?

I post here under my own name, and I know a few SAers and have sailed with a few as well, even did a fundraiser with one. Courage not involved, proximity very involved.

Given all of that, have you noticed a disturbing trend over the past few years, where perceived politics are enough to run a dagger through existing friendships? I see these old guys who deftly avoid conversations about politics and religion, and I wish I had their skills.

19 minutes ago, mikewof said:

Could you have confused your proximity with "courage"?

I post here under my own name, and I know a few SAers and have sailed with a few as well, even did a fundraiser with one. Courage not involved, proximity very involved.

Given all of that, have you noticed a disturbing trend over the past few years, where perceived politics are enough to run a dagger through existing friendships? I see these old guys who deftly avoid conversations about politics and religion, and I wish I had their skills.

No, meeting up with someone you only know only off the internet is almost always a choice.

I've also met a lot of people at things like the boat show crawls we used to do in Providence every year. Pick a place, show up.

If you're anonymous, showing up takes some courage.

You have to make make plans.

It rarely happens by accident, though enough people know me and my boat that I still have random strangers walk up to me and introduce themselves, it happened to me a few weeks ago when I had the boat on the hard and someone saw my Wifi network name and came and found the boat and said hi. Nice guy, we had a great chat. So I have somewhat less control over that than someone who doesn't out himself with every post does.

But for me to have caught up with someone like Randro, or LB15, or Bent Sailor, or any of the many, many other people I've met from here over the years requires a conscious step. You've got to reach out and exchange real life contact information and make a time to meet up.

So while you may post with most of your name, we've never met and we're not likely to. Meeting the person behind the handle can't help but establish a connection and we don't have that.

I've not noticed that dagger thing with those I consider my friends. Though I will admit to flushing more than a few acquaintances out of my social media life in the last few years, it hasn't come down to that with any of the longer lasting relationships I've had. Of course, I don't have a lot of close, close friends in my circle to begin with.

8 hours ago, B.J. Porter said:

How people are in real life, is how they really are.  This place is not real and I treat it accordingly.

All good BJ.

11 hours ago, El Mariachi said:

I'll pass.....the only hash I give a damn about comes from Idaho, is brown and comes with sauted onions, bacon chunks and sour cream.....

I prefer mine on a pin, lit and under a clear glass, thank you.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Randro said:

How people are in real life, is how they really are.  This place is not real and I treat it accordingly.

All good BJ.

Yup, like it’s ok to just take a dump in the punch bowl at every party. You don’t know where to draw the line between witty and shitty because that’s how you are in real life and this digital place is real enough for you. You are a threadhunter who doesn’t have the slightest sense of human compassion when you shit inappropriately on sensitive threads like the Hobot thread. That is what  has gotten us to this point and thread.

• Like 3
12 minutes ago, El Mariachi said:

I have zero clew what that means.....but it sounds vaguely..... Woodstocky. Which ain't all that bad.....

There are easier ways to smoke hash.  I do have to admit that we used that method often when I was a young GI in West Germany protecting Europe from the Red horde.  It just looks cooler than a bong or other methods.

6 hours ago, Sail4beer said:

I prefer mine on a pin, lit and under a clear glass, thank you.

I introduced this technology to some Berber people in a remote part of Morocco. Lacking a pin, we used the auger blade on my Swiss army knife. When I left, they were hunting around for something to substitute for a pin.

I didn't teach them about hot knives though...

8 hours ago, Randro said:

All good BJ.

There we disagree. Strongly.

There is a real person on the opposite end of every conversation. There can be impacts and effects from what people write, say and do. People can and do get hurt and angered by words as much as they can be uplifted and helped.

Now that "real person" may be a fucking sociopath that thinks YOU aren't real and don't have feelings, and we have to deal with them and it drags the whole place down. But in the end, everyone posting here is someone's husband, wife, parent or child. I know for a fact the worst of the people who spew filth about me have children, families, and spouses.

They don't give a shit that I'm a good father and husband though, but I do my best to keep my pushback on the stalker, not their life anyway. It doesn't stop them, but I do my best to not sink to their level.

• Like 3
2 minutes ago, El Mariachi said:

So we finally leave around noon-30 and suddenly Guy (quite literally, btw, the only 'guy' who never once failed to bring his f'ng blow dryer with him......any where) starts clamoring about find some apples some where....because apparently he and Steve brought pot....but no pipes. Had no flew what they were gonna do with apples....until I saw the finished product.

That was an impressive bit of McGyvering, I'm telling you.....

Reminds of of visiting my older sister at Wheaton back before it went coed, and no one had rolling papers. Someone disassembled a tampon, I shit you not.

36 minutes ago, B.J. Porter said:

There is a real person on the opposite end of every conversation. There can be impacts and effects from what people write, say and do. People can and do get hurt and angered by words as much as they can be uplifted and helped.

It is also true that the words you use here can be grounds for lawsuits if you slander businesses or people hard enough online and it then becomes libel. If you are sued, the website owner would be subpoenaed for your IP address and personal information to deliver you a summons to appear before a judge. 

So yeah Randro, words typed on your phone have real world impact. Maybe not your worthless words....

1 minute ago, El Mariachi said:
52 minutes ago, B.J. Porter said:

Reminds of of visiting my older sister at Wheaton back before it went coed, and no one had rolling papers. Someone disassembled a tampon, I shit you not.

I know there's at least five good jokes in here......somewhere....

Getteng highe coude conteractte the naturialle flowe of thinges......                :)

1 hour ago, Sail4beer said:

It is also true that the words you use here can be grounds for lawsuits if you slander businesses or people hard enough online and it then becomes libel. If you are sued, the website owner would be subpoenaed for your IP address and personal information to deliver you a summons to appear before a judge. 

So yeah Randro, words typed on your phone have real world impact. Maybe not your worthless words....

I'm still waiting for that shoe to drop from some of the bullshit that's been spread about me here.

I have an advantage though; from my time as a moderator, trying to extirpate them from the site I had to track most of these people down and identify them, so we could pick them up again when they came back after bans.

So I know most of their names and in many cases where they live and work, so it makes the job easier if I ever get real world blowback and need to take action.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, B.J. Porter said:

That's why I keep a bible handy.

9 minutes ago, B.J. Porter said:

I'm still waiting for that shoe to drop from some of the bullshit that's been spread about me here.

who ist obsessed............              ist you............          :)

1 hour ago, Sail4beer said:

Well, go back and read the thread.  Read the abusive language Boomer used.

Boomer got so 'influencer' and weird with the medication rants that I seriously started to wonder if he was a scammer.  Pushing that shit in that thread.

I abused no one, not one swear word was used, just asked for information from this community.  I am on the other side of the planet and have had no personal contact with any of the players.

But facts don't seem to matter around here, as evadent.

1 minute ago, Snaggletooth said:

Dood, You made a comment about BJ, he called you out on it and you basically claimed you didn't do it and backed off.  Now you poke him again.  You can't have it both ways.

I like both of you.  If you want to tear each other apart, I'm not happy about it but go for it you are adults.  However I have to honestly say that I'm a bit disappointed in your behavior in this situation.  Provoke BJ all you want but man up and own it.  Don't play this cute, passive aggressive game, that's just bull shit.

You fukin East Coast people just get on my nerves sometimes, it's all so incestuous and weird, like some hillbilly shit or something.

Just now, Ed Lada said:

You fukin East Coast people just get on my nerves sometimes, it's all so incestuous and weird, like some hillbilly shit or something.

I allwayes deffere to you, you our rite, rite, and rite angaine.

I feelle BJ ist opperatteng on allotte of assumpptiones.

A littelle Michter Bourbon gotte me going tonitte, Ille backe offe ............                    :)

• Like 2
Posted (edited)

Well shucks, it seem like we’re having a bit of a moment here. 

Is there any truth to the rumor that you run one or more socks here @BJ? 

...it didn’t work:lol:

Edited by chum
2 hours ago, B.J. Porter said:

Tough to beat that one but me and ex#2 were heading southeast somewhere in LA ICW and this giant tow is passing us. A half dozen barges go by and we hear the engines wind down, it gets sorta quiet and a deckhand hollers, "Ya got any papers?" 

O for a life on the rolling sea.

• Like 1
44 minutes ago, Snaggletooth said:

Self obsessed more like. Porter's feelings are further up the ladder than your regular posters.

45 minutes ago, Ed Lada said:

Dood, You made a comment about BJ, he called you out on it and you basically claimed you didn't do it and backed off.  Now you poke him again.  You can't have it both ways.

I like both of you.  If you want to tear each other apart, I'm not happy about it but go for it you are adults.  However I have to honestly say that I'm a bit disappointed in your behavior in this situation.  Provoke BJ all you want but man up and own it.  Don't play this cute, passive aggressive game, that's just bull shit.

I didn't even notice it until you quoted him.

3 hours ago, Snaggletooth said:

I allwayes deffere to you, you our rite, rite, and rite angaine.

I feelle BJ ist opperatteng on allotte of assumpptiones.

A littelle Michter Bourbon gotte me going tonitte, Ille backe offe ............                    :)

My assumptions are this:

1) You said shit about me that was utterly not true and a strong condemnation about my character.

2) I called you on it. You told me you heard it from someone we both know.

3) I told you what he said was bullshit, and he didn't know what he was talking about. You refused to discuss this.

4) When I confronted our mutual friend on what he said to you, he weaseled and wouldn't answer me. Draw your own conclusions on what that means.

5) You kept echoing crap from JT and the LIS crowd.

Those are my assumptions, from which I draw my own conclusions about your character.

Am I missing anything? Did you ever once reach out to me to hear MY side of the story and I missed it?

Didn't think so.

37 minutes ago, chum said:

Me thinks the lady doth protest too much... :lol:

You must lead a very sad life, assuming everyone is lying to you all the time.

I have never once told you a lie about anything, yet the entire framework of your relationship with me is that you assume I am lying about everything. When your account and your posts got removed, I gave you the entire, accurate account of how it happened, and you accused me of lying about the whole thing and maintain to this day that I was.

Do you, yourself, lie this much in real life so that you also assume everyone else is?

I do not understand how people lead such sad, mean little existences. Does anyone tell you the truth, or is it just stuff you don't wish to hear that is all lies?

3 hours ago, B.J. Porter said:

Thank,

Makes me think of sitting with my GF and her best friend out on our dock on the Bayou once lovely afternoon. Her BF had a daughter visiting from Colorado and the age spread among the four of us spanned about a decade. The BF was about 10 years older than my GF and I and the daughter was about 10 years younger that than us at about 45. There was a big beach blast concert that was reaching Coachella notoriety in the next beach town over and it was pretty obvious that the sudden visit was more about 'making the party circuit' than really coming to see how her elderly mother was doing.

Now here Mom had been a party girl all her life but I swear, she almost rocked back off the dock box she was sitting on when her daughter just blurted out to me,

"I was all paranoid about getting some stash when I got here, but I've got some great smoke that I hid in my Hoo Ha before I boarded the airliner..."

My GF was almost as stunned and I did my best to bring some levity to the very awkward situation be saying to the daughter, "Well Hot Damn! Let's break that stuff out!!!" and started for her belt and zipper.

That didn't go over well with my girlfriend or the Best Friend and the daughter's sly smirk didn't help my situation at the time.

• Like 7
3 hours ago, B.J. Porter said:

There we disagree. Strongly.

There is a real person on the opposite end of every conversation.

I took the same choice as probably +99% of the community here did and did not use my real name.  People who do, or otherwise out themselves, that's fine, their choice but of course there are consequences.

Abuse to Randro is not taken personally by me, that isn't my name and few here know who I am.  If I took the abusive comments personally I would not be here.  I lasted a year on facebook, I quit it because it did intrude on my personal and business life.

Instead this place is a temporary diversion from the realities of life, like watching a movie or reading a book., but it's interactive and just sometimes more interesting because of that.

But I do see what happens to you with stalkers, I also see what happens to teenagers on social media when they are forced to use their real names to get an account.

Abuse to you here could be considered slander.  Abuse or lies to or about 'Randro' isn't, in my opinion.  The same in reverse to anonymous accounts.

But then that is just the opinion of an anonymous avatar.

3 minutes ago, B.J. Porter said:

You must lead a very sad life, assuming everyone is lying to you all the time.

I have never once told you a lie about anything, yet the entire framework of your relationship with me is that you assume I am lying about everything. When your account and your posts got removed, I gave you the entire, accurate account of how it happened, and you accused me of lying about the whole thing and maintain to this day that I was.

Do you, yourself, lie this much in real life so that you also assume everyone else is?

I do not understand how people lead such sad, mean little existences. Does anyone tell you the truth, or is it just stuff you don't wish to hear that is all lies?

In an attempt to lighten the load here, what I recall about that duel was Chum saying something like," my entire body of work was lost!" He meant it to be humorous. It was.

1 hour ago, Randro said:

Boomer got so 'influencer' and weird with the medication rants that I seriously started to wonder if he was a scammer.  Pushing that shit in that thread.

You are a fucked up person 

16 minutes ago, Blue Crab said:

In an attempt to lighten the load here, what I recall about that duel was Chum saying something like," my entire body of work was lost!" He meant it to be humorous. It was.

By my recollection, he was quite furious, I do not think he was being funny at all. And he laid the blame all on me even though I'm not the one who flagged him as a spammer. I spent way too much time trying to recover his so-called "body of work" to be branded a liar by him forever.

Oh well. There's a reason I quite being a moderator, though my little fan club here seems to have forgotten I haven't done that for several years now.

No doubt you recall more accurately than I. It's still funny to me that anyone would call this bar talk a body of work. That's golden.

21 minutes ago, Randro said:

I took the same choice as probably +99% of the community here did and did not use my real name.  People who do, or otherwise out themselves, that's fine, their choice but of course there are consequences.

Abuse to Randro is not taken personally by me, that isn't my name and few here know who I am.  If I took the abusive comments personally I would not be here.  I lasted a year on facebook, I quit it because it did intrude on my personal and business life.

Instead this place is a temporary diversion from the realities of life, like watching a movie or reading a book., but it's interactive and just sometimes more interesting because of that.

But I do see what happens to you with stalkers, I also see what happens to teenagers on social media when they are forced to use their real names to get an account.

Abuse to you here could be considered slander.  Abuse or lies to or about 'Randro' isn't, in my opinion.  The same in reverse to anonymous accounts.

But then that is just the opinion of an anonymous avatar.

But I've met you, and so many others. I know you aren't a random avatar. Every single person here, even the shithead sock puppeteers and sociopath stalkers, are real people behind the scenes with real lives.

This "the internet isn't real" is behind the mentality that drags this place down, and breeds shit like 4chan hate channels. "They aren't real" lets you justify any behavior.

And whether or not someone uses a real name is immaterial, there is a person behind the name whether or not you choose to believe it.

2 minutes ago, Blue Crab said:

No doubt you recall more accurately than I. It's still funny to me that anyone would call this bar talk a body of work. That's golden.

It was laugh out loud funny, though mostly because it sounded earnest.

I only wish I hadn't wasted half a day of my life trying to help the tool after Scot blasted his account out of existence. It wasn't worth it for the shit he still gives me.

Chum did the world a favor though, after that I switched the "Flag as Spammer" function so it didn't permanently delete all posts any more, it just hid them. Unless someone changed it since, at least if it happens again it can be reversed.

13 minutes ago, B.J. Porter said:

By my recollection, he was quite furious, I do not think he was being funny at all. And he laid the blame all on me even though I'm not the one who flagged him as a spammer. I spent way too much time trying to recover his so-called "body of work" to be branded a liar by him forever.

Oh well. There's a reason I quite being a moderator, though my little fan club here seems to have forgotten I haven't done that for several years now.

Crab is right BJ. It was a joke. It had the intended result, you laughed out loud.

You must be a hoot in real life. I love getting your goat.

5 minutes ago, chum said:

Crab is right BJ. It was a joke. It had the intended result, you laughed out loud.

You must be a hoot in real life. I love getting your goat.

Yeah, you weren't pissed. That's why you started blaming me with lots of spittle flecked invective, and STILL take cheap shots whenever you can years later.

Sure-Jan.gif.395f42d48eed9c952654179812db217f.gif

22 minutes ago, B.J. Porter said:

Yeah, you weren't pissed. That's why you started blaming me with lots of spittle flecked invective, and STILL take cheap shots whenever you can years later.

Sure-Jan.gif.395f42d48eed9c952654179812db217f.gif

I wasn’t pissed about my lost body of work BJ.  I was pissed at you for being a sanctimonious asshole. I’m pretty sure it was about your “owning and liking guns” while bad mouthing anyone who didn’t have one like yours. The next thing I was pissed about was being nuked suddenly because “someone reported you as spam”, as you said. You hadn’t noticed me all those years I was building my body of work here, or so you said, that’s what really hurt. 

Im ok now.

2 hours ago, chum said:

Well shucks, it seem like we’re having a bit of a moment here. 

Is there any truth to the rumor that you run one or more socks here @BJ? 

What about this though, seriously. I was nuked for suddenly being suspected of being a sock. 

6 hours ago, El Mariachi said:
6 hours ago, Cristoforo said:

Does Mexico have an extradition treaty with New Zealand?  Asking for a friend. 

Not sure....but I'm fairly certain that Road Eyeland does.....:lol:

You clowns might have a point. I mean, if the defendants are a drug-addled old surfer hiding out in Mexico and a dude who needed his parents to co-sign a house for him in his mid-fifties, I don't think there's an ambulance chaser in the country who'd take a case like that on a percentage.

• Like 1
6 hours ago, B.J. Porter said:

a dude who needed his parents to co-sign a house for him in his mid-fifties,

Now there's an insult ya don't see often.

Be glad you’re just a drug addled, old surfer and not a guy who’s parents had to buy him a home just to get him to leave the nest.

• Like 1
14 hours ago, chum said:

I wasn’t pissed about my lost body of work BJ.  I was pissed at you for being a sanctimonious asshole. I’m pretty sure it was about your “owning and liking guns” while bad mouthing anyone who didn’t have one like yours. The next thing I was pissed about was being nuked suddenly because “someone reported you as spam”, as you said. You hadn’t noticed me all those years I was building my body of work here, or so you said, that’s what really hurt. 

Im ok now.

No, you are not. as Eva Dent.      body of work. heh heh

what would GRUMPY say

• Like 1

Well, he did publicly disavow Runningdumbs bs, so there is that. 

I think it's hilarious that he runs socks around here. 

If it's true, that is.

:o

:ph34r:

:lol:

Wait...the plot thickens...who was the anon poster who originally reported me in the midst of our sparring BJ? :o

11 hours ago, chum said:

Well, he did publicly disavow Runningdumbs bs, so there is that. 

I think it's hilarious that he runs socks around here. 

If it's true, that is.

:o

:ph34r:

:lol:

Wait...the plot thickens...who was the anon poster who originally reported me in the midst of our sparring BJ? :o

Not my circus but how would BJ have the time, living aboard with family with kids ONLINE FROM OZ to pull all those strings? Even when he may have wanted to.  Pass

On 5/3/2021 at 1:07 AM, Blue Crab said:

"A forty and a blunt is all I want."

7 hours ago, Blue Crab said:

Not my circus but how would BJ have the time, living aboard with family with kids ONLINE FROM OZ to pull all those strings? Even when he may have wanted to.  Pass

Jesus, is the guy that totally doesn't care still talking about me with JT? It amazes me how many heads I live in rent-free around here just by continuing to breathe.

Chum is completely delusional about what happened to them back then. I don't recall how he was drawn to my attention - we're talking several years he's been chewing his spleen and I don't recall all the details whether someone hit report or who it was, and I'm not longer privy to the tools to verify the history (it's out there). He drew my attention, I mentioned I was watching him as a suspected returning sock in a routine e-mail with Scot, then Scot looked at him and decided he was a right wing idiot troll all on his own and dropped the hammer on him.

BTW, my youngest is a junior in college now; we've been out since 2012 but we're not really cruising with kids anymore.

But if someone is suggesting I'm pulling socks, that's ludicrous. I've posted under two accounts here: one with my real name, and as Underdawg when acting in an official admin capacity on Scot's behalf. I turned in the keys to that account a number of years ago now.

Back in the day I did have an account named "Joey Testa" which was a normal, non-privileged user account I used for testing new features and configuration changes (my personal account had moderator functions overlaid on it back then and couldn't be used for that). But any posts made from that account were threads with titles and posts like "This is a test" which I deleted later.

Also, relatively speaking I'm not on this site very much more. Not like I was years ago. I can't talk about anything I am doing in my life without getting swarmed by assholes, so if I do post here I ended up spending more time ignoring slander or defending myself. Not really worth it.

1 hour ago, Shortforbob said:

How come they never make  movies about packs of bitchy little boys?

Duh, most of us aren't bitches.

I think of it more as a loud squealing whine. All you have to do is poke the ijut and he goes into long winded diatribes about how unfair it all is. It takes very few words to wind him up. 

Seeing Meli bitch about bitching is rich.

This is like celebrity death match for all of us who've been on here awhile.  The banter between Boothy and BJ is pure gold.  I don't have a dog in the fight....met Boothy in real life but not BJ.  Surprised to see Snags pulled into this :blink:

This place is full of cunts, some get called out on things which spurs threads like this, and a few of those cunts have posted on this very thread (I've been around long enough to know which ones, but I won't call them out using the @ :lol:).

Anyway this is good shit, keeping it going!

• Like 1
On 4/22/2021 at 8:13 PM, Snaggletooth said:

I thick East Greenwich ist biggere, I givette twenney minutes skateboarde acrosste it...........                :)

Woooah there big fella.....we won't let him into EG. He is a Warwick guy. :) 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Vin said:
On 4/22/2021 at 8:13 PM, Snaggletooth said:

I thick East Greenwich ist biggere, I givette twenney minutes skateboarde acrosste it...........                :)

Woooah there big fella.....we won't let him into EG. He is a Warwick guy. :) 

I no some peopel frome Warwick thet our nice................               :)

8 minutes ago, Cristoforo said:

Hasn't been the same since Duffy's closed down 

Are you sure you don't mean BARRY'S!!!??

And Mustang Sally's / Marti Gras was leveled not too long ago...that place funded many Quantum purchases and regatta entry fees over the years. 

58 minutes ago, Sail4beer said:

And the obligatory  heroine

I wanted to marry Jennifer Gray's nose.  

I was very depressed after she had her nose job.

3 hours ago, Jkdubz808 said:

This is like celebrity death match for all of us who've been on here awhile.  The banter between Boothy and BJ is pure gold.  I don't have a dog in the fight....met Boothy in real life but not BJ.  Surprised to see Snags pulled into this :blink:

This place is full of cunts, some get called out on things which spurs threads like this, and a few of those cunts have posted on this very thread (I've been around long enough to know which ones, but I won't call them out using the @ :lol:).

Anyway this is good shit, keeping it going!

Nah, it's boring AF. I'd rather talk about sailing, rum, music, tax policy or any number of things instead of watching these clowns haul out the same tired and debunked bullshit over and over again to fling at me.

It's neither original or clever.

3 hours ago, Vin said:

Are you sure you don't mean BARRY'S!!!??

And Mustang Sally's / Marti Gras was leveled not too long ago...that place funded many Quantum purchases and regatta entry fees over the years. 

Don't forget, this asshole JT is almost as much older than me as I am older than you...there was a Duffy's Tavern near Hoxsie Four Corners before it became Copperfield's in the 80s. It's possible he went there; I wasn't even legal to drink in RI until 1987 and by then it would have been Copperfield's.

I never went there as either place, as I didn't live in Warwick between 1972 and 1996. When was in RI for college in the 80s and after I lived in Providence and only came to Warwick to see family. You were more likely to find me in Foley's Pub in Mt. Pleasant than any bar or club in Warwick. Later on my grandparents lived at Four Seasons South for a while, right near Copperfield's.

Wasn't Mustang Sally's/Mardi Gras over in Cranston? Again, I never went there - by the time we got back to RI in 1996 we were married and settling in and not really out clubbing and going to bars often.

I don't remember this stuff BTW, there's a cool website I found about the old stomping grounds...

https://whatitusedtobewarwick.blogspot.com/2017/06/warwick-ri_11.html

7 hours ago, chum said:

I think of it more as a loud squealing whine. All you have to do is poke the ijut and he goes into long winded diatribes about how unfair it all is. It takes very few words to wind him up. 

Hmm.

There's a not really subtle difference between.

Bitching and bitchy.

3 minutes ago, Shortforbob said:
7 hours ago, chum said:

Hmm.

There's a not really subtle difference between.

Bitching and bitchy.

Plesae help the 'uninittiatted' who the fuck ist Rich?

6 hours ago, Sail4beer said:

She instantly became a nobody.

Typical American attitude.

No longer a celebrity so she is 'nobody'.  Funni as fuck.

7 hours ago, Jkdubz808 said:

giphy-6.gif

Thread drift!

I'm really pissed off.  This thread is about what a cunt I am and how I deserve to be flicked.

Are you pricks too fucking stupid to stick to the script?

worst-thread-drift-ever.jpg

14 minutes ago, Snaggletooth said:

Do we hafte to hatte you 24/7?  Thast allmoest as strenouse as ignoirreng................             :)

Ignoring isn't hard work. This thread is his pig pen where he can roll around & bask in his own shit.

1 minute ago, 00seven said:

Ignoring isn't hard work. This thread is his pig pen where he can roll around & bask in his own shit.

200.gif