I know republicans are getting stupider by the day but this one is too funny, what's beer made from Larry? 

POLITICS 
04/24/2021 10:20 pm ET Updated 9 hours ago

Befuddled Larry Kudlow Rails That Biden Will Force Americans To Guzzle ‘Plant-Based Beer’

So no more beer made of grains, yeast and hops? Oh, wait ...

I, myself, just speaking for me, have never really been a big fan of meat based beer.

I've drank a few "Stag"s in my time. "Black Dog ale" was a favorite for quite a while.

"Elephant" Malt liquor was a Friday night tradition at Kamp Krenov.

and who doesn't enjoy a "Sea dog" every so often?....

But no, I really prefer my beer to be plant based.

And barbecued broccoli on the 4th of July wouldn't bother me as long as I had a Sierra Nevada Pale Ale to wash it down..... With a few ribs as a chaser.

1 hour ago, basketcase said:

was he dropped on his head, repeatedly, as a baby?

No. Just once, very hard, from a great height.

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, roundthebuoys said:

Republicans are just embarrassing the country now (still).

But they're so proud of it!

If you don't read the rules, and the first rule is to read through all the rules completely before starting the test, and you're the first person to answers all the questions on the test out loud, when the last instruction was to not say anything at all, are you the winner, because you were first to answer the questions, or the loser for not reading the directions completely.

I get a sick enjoyment out of having the right wing go so far off the fucking rails that the usual Elk have nothing to say about it.

About all we can hope for, in this thread, is for El Mariachi to post some photos of the women he broke his promise to.

• Like 1
41 minutes ago, benwynn said:

I get a sick enjoyment out of having the right wing go so far off the fucking rails that the usual Elk have nothing to say about it.

About all we can hope for, in this thread, is for El Mariachi to post some photos of the women he broke his promise to.

Rick is way different than the usual elk.  He's a shit stirrer, predictable, but he doesn't pretend to be an expert about anything but beer and whores.  He's sitting on the rail and opening another beer and yelling fuck you to the boat on leeward.  Harmless, funny and not really invested.

55 minutes ago, roundthebuoys said:

Rick is way different than the usual elk.  He's a shit stirrer, predictable, but he doesn't pretend to be an expert about anything but beer and whores.  He's sitting on the rail and opening another beer and yelling fuck you to the boat on leeward.  Harmless, funny and not really invested.

yea, but those 'eccentricities' tho

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/30/2021 at 5:50 AM, Excoded Tom said:

Governor Floridaman says yes.

...“Today Floridians can order up a cocktail from their favorite restaurant, take it home, and toast to their new freedom,” said IJ Florida Office Managing Nutjob Justin Pearson. “Making to-go cocktails permanently available to restaurants and their customers is a sensible step. This reform will help restaurant entrepreneurs and their employees to recover from the pandemic while also providing customers with more options.”

I don't get the appeal. I'd just pour it myself at home and save the trip. But if customers want to buy them I don't have a problem with businesses selling them.

Bars in this part of Fl. already have drive up windows where you can get a to go cup of whatever.

I asked a bartender about that whole drinking and driving thing... "Hey. I just sell it to them, I don't make them drink it. Once it leaves my hand, what happens to it is none of my concern."

On 4/25/2021 at 5:40 PM, Not for nothing said:

Befuddled Larry Kudlow Rails That Biden Will Force Americans To Guzzle ‘Plant-Based Beer’

So no more beer made of grains, yeast and hops? Oh, wait ...

No more rat meat in the Guiness?