The 2021 draft starts in a couple of days.  I see Lawrence to the Jags, and Wilson or Fields to the Jets. Any chance that the 49ers throw a wrench into the conventional wisdom that they will pick a QB at the third spot by selecting Pitts or Chase? I haven't seen enough of them for the last few years to know if they are done with the Jimmy G experiment or are willing to try to give him more weapons. As memory serves, they have a good TE already, so it would likely be Chase (or Sewell). 

1. Jacksonville Jaguars
2. New York Jets
3. San Francisco 49ers (from Miami Dolphins via Houston Texans)
4. Atlanta Falcons
5. Cincinnati Bengals
6. Miami Dolphins (from Philadelphia Eagles)
7. Detroit Lions
8. Carolina Panthers
9. Denver Broncos
10. Dallas Cowboys
11. New York Giants
12. Philadelphia Eagles (from Miami Dolphins via San Francisco 49ers)
13. Los Angeles Chargers
14. Minnesota Vikings
15. New England Patriots
16. Arizona Cardinals
17. Las Vegas Raiders
18. Miami Dolphins
19. Washington Football Team
20. Chicago Bears
21. Indianapolis Colts
22. Tennessee Titans
23. New York Jets (from Seattle Seahawks)
24. Pittsburgh Steelers
25. Jacksonville Jaguars (from Los Angeles Rams)
26. Cleveland Browns
27. Baltimore Ravens
28. New Orleans Saints
29. Green Bay Packers
30. Buffalo Bills
31. Baltimore Ravens (from Kansas City Chiefs)
32. Tampa Bay Buccaneers

Round 2

33. Jacksonville Jaguars
34. New York Jets
35. Atlanta Falcons
36. Miami Dolphins (from Houston Texans)
37. Philadelphia Eagles
38. Cincinnati Bengals
39. Carolina Panthers
40. Denver Broncos
41. Detroit Lions
42. New York Giants
43. San Francisco 49ers
44. Dallas Cowboys
45. Jacksonville Jaguars (from Minnesota Vikings)
46. New England Patriots
47. Los Angeles Chargers
48. Las Vegas Raiders
49. Arizona Cardinals
50. Miami Dolphins
51. Washington Football Team
52. Chicago Bears
53. Tennessee Titans
54. Indianapolis Colts
55. Pittsburgh Steelers
56. Seattle Seahawks
57. Los Angeles Rams
58. Kansas City Chiefs (from Baltimore Ravens)
59. Cleveland Browns
60. New Orleans Saints
61. Buffalo Bills
62. Green Bay Packers
63. Kansas City Chiefs
64. Tampa Bay Buccaneers

If Fields, Lance and Jones or Wilson, Lance and Jones are still on the board after the Bengals pick, I could see the Broncos moving up to the Dolphins' sixth pick, in return for the 9 and 40. Even if there are only two of the top five QBs left, I could see that happening.  The Dolphins new regime is all about stockpiling young talent. 

But I still want them to take Pitts and Najee in round 1....

1 hour ago, Fakenews said:

Trask (depending on who picks him) will have a better career at QB than all but Fields and Lawrence.

funny, but since the season ended,  Trask has not come up once in any list I've seen....  I'd like to see the cowboys pick him up in the 4th round for a future qb..

Detroit is in a decent position, but they'll fuck it up.  Sewell if he's available is a no-brainer and some mocks have him falling that far.  I would not be surprised if they trade down and pick up more future picks.  Goff is getting a fresh start and we'll see.  Super Bowl for the Lions the year following my death.  Makes sense as their last was the year before my birth.  Thank you Fords.  

Trask (depending on who picks him) will have a better career at QB than all but Fields and Lawrence.

As good as Tebow?  Trask doesn't move well and will get hurt at the NFL level.  

1 hour ago, Grande Mastere Dreade said:

funny, but since the season ended,  Trask has not come up once in any list I've seen....  I'd like to see the cowboys pick him up in the 4th round for a future qb..

Unfortunately, Bull Gaytor basically masturbates to anything from that shitty football team, so of course he’d think someone would blow a first round pick on him. 

41 minutes ago, Cal20sailor said:

As good as Tebow?  Trask doesn't move well and will get hurt at the NFL level.  

You obviously never watched a game or are confusing him with the somnambulant QB’s that play for Michigan.    He has phenomenal presence in the pocket. Great fit for a West Coast offense

https://walterfootball.com/scoutingreport2021ktrask.php

8 minutes ago, Fakenews said:

You obviously never watched a game or are confusing him with the somnambulant QB’s that play for Michigan.    He has phenomenal presence in the pocket. Great fit for a West Coast offense

https://walterfootball.com/scoutingreport2021ktrask.php

West Coast offense? Is he being drafted by a team from the 1990s? Is a time machine involved? 

7 minutes ago, Fakenews said:

You obviously never watched a game or are confusing him with the somnambulant QB’s that play for Michigan.   

Like Tom Brady?  I see Trask as a mid 2nd rounder to a team who doesn't want to or can't spend the money.  He was pretty damn good in college, but the pros are a step up, can he step up?  Pitts has rocketed up the draft list and should go top 5; wouldn't it piss you off if he goes to Detroit to die? 

With a little luck, Trask will have a decent career as a backup. At least he won’t have to live with the Tebow hype. That was an epic Florida grad failure!

8 minutes ago, Cal20sailor said:

Like Tom Brady?  I see Trask as a mid 2nd rounder to a team who doesn't want to or can't spend the money.  He was pretty damn good in college, but the pros are a step up, can he step up?  Pitts has rocketed up the draft list and should go top 5; wouldn't it piss you off if he goes to Detroit to die? 

If Pitts goes to the Jets, Bengals or Detroit he should retire.

16 minutes ago, chinabald said:

West Coast offense? Is he being drafted by a team from the 1990s? Is a time machine involved? 

Off the top of my head the Gruden’s run it.  I imagine Urban Meyer will as well.

4 minutes ago, Fakenews said:

If Pitts goes to the Jets, Bengals or Detroit he should retire.

Lions have effectively a new owner (still a Ford), new GM, and new coach.  The Stafford trade works as we are loaded with draft picks.  Goff is a huge question mark but no one expects anything this year but Fields would be tempting at 7.  Sewell, if he's available, Chase, or trade down.  Smith would be fun, but can he hold up in the pros?

Does anyone know if the rumors were true that Bull Gator was sexually violated by the entire offensive line of the Gators shortly before being banned?  I’ve heard rumors he asked for seconds. 

In all fairness to the football team, Bull Gator consented and begged for it. 

4 minutes ago, Fakenews said:

Off the top of my head the Gruden’s run it.  I imagine Urban Meyer will as well.

Do you still have the imaginary crazy Gator fan neighbor or has the therapy worked?   You're talking Fight Club shit, and the first rule of fight club...

Just now, Cal20sailor said:

Do you still have the imaginary crazy Gator fan neighbor or has the therapy worked?   You're talking Fight Club shit, and the first rule of fight club...

He moved..

19 minutes ago, Monkey said:

Anyone know what ever happened to the Vespa?  

He was shunned by all the other Vespas and in despair, drove himself into the deep end of the pool at the Motel 6 in Key West and was pronounced dead at the scene.  

So we can’t talk about pro football here either, without the topic being Bull Gator? That fucking sucks. It’s bad enough to have college football ruined, but pro ball too? 

14 hours ago, Cal20sailor said:

Super Bowl for the Lions the year following my death.   

So, you're immortal?

• Like 1
14 hours ago, Cal20sailor said:

Detroit is in a decent position, but they'll fuck it up.  

Funny. I say that about the Bears every year and they have proved me right time after time. They will overpay a first round pick which will become a bust in a year or two. Then after washing out with the Bears this player will catch on with another team that will pay them much less to be a second stringer. 

Hoping for Penei Sewell. Burrow needs a wall in front of him.

There's also talk about a WR from LSU since we lost A.J. Green. But I'd really rather see the Bengals build an offensive line.

Note I wrote "build" not "shore up". Our line was a disaster last year.

Craziness brewing.

First TEBOW reportedly had a tryout with the Jags at TE.  Second Aaron Rodgers wants out.  Could legitimately retire and host Jeopardy for a couple decades at $10M/year.

Rumor I’m hearing is Jags package TEBOW and Lawrence plus next year #1 for Rodgers.  Then take Toney later in Rd 1.  Pitts #1 pick overall.

Bucs pick Trask to close out tonight’s draft.  Three Gators in 1st round.

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/aaron-rodgers-tells-packers-he-doesnt-want-to-return-reigning-nfl-mvp-upset-with-organization/

Craziness brewing.

First TEBOW reportedly had a tryout with the Jags at TE.  Second Aaron Rodgers wants out.  Could legitimately retire and host Jeopardy for a couple decades at $10M/year.

Rumor I’m hearing is Jags package TEBOW and Lawrence plus next year #1 for Rodgers.  Then take Toney later in Rd 1.  Pitts #1 pick overall.

Bucs pick Trask to close out tonight’s draft.  Three Gators in 1st round.

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/aaron-rodgers-tells-packers-he-doesnt-want-to-return-reigning-nfl-mvp-upset-with-organization/

I’m actually ok with Lawrence and change for Rodgers. I really can’t believe I’m saying this, but now that Tebow is finally willing to try life as a tight end, he’s an interesting prospect. No one denies he’s not smart and insanely athletic, he’s just not a great NFL qb. We’ve had pretty good luck with qb’s in Green Bay lately, so it’d be pretty cool if we got yet another rockstar. 

edit:  I don’t see Tebow as any value in a trade offer for Rodgers, but I could see someone being willing to take a shot on him. 

and with the 2nd pick in the 2021 NFL draft, the New York Jets select, Jimmy Bag O Donuts,  #1 parking Lot attendant from the University of Pennsyltucky as their starting quarterback.............

11 minutes ago, dacapo said:

and with the 2nd pick in the 2021 NFL draft, the New York Jets select, Jimmy Bag O Donuts,  #1 parking Lot attendant from the University of Pennsyltucky as their starting quarterback.............

I get that Darnold sucks but there nothing in the Jets draft history in the last 50 years that suggests Zach Wilson is going to be any better.  Plus he played against lousy competition, has zero pocket presence and is physically small for QB1.  He’s no Mahomes.

6 minutes ago, Fakenews said:

I get that Darnold sucks but there nothing in the Jets draft history in the last 50 years that suggests Zach Wilson is going to be any better.  Plus he played against lousy competition, has zero pocket presence and is physically small for QB1.  He’s no Mahomes.

Jets are trading their pick to GB for Rodgers and free agent Teebow as backup........

5 minutes ago, dacapo said:

Jets are trading their pick to GB for Rodgers and free agent Teebow as backup........

Rodgers retires in July and Tebow named starter.

Solid Plan.

Love the Falcons pick, Kyle Pitts might be best player in draft. Only knock on the kid is he played at Florida, experts think with good coaching and hard work this should not hurt him too bad. 

24 minutes ago, Grande Mastere Dreade said:

and DaBears go with Fields,    he's now destined to turn into a NFL Ohio state qb with the rest of the OSU losers..

And they gave up 1st and 5th round picks this year and 1st and 4th round next year.  Desperation.

2 hours ago, 2slow said:

Love the Falcons pick, Kyle Pitts might be best player in draft. Only knock on the kid is he played at Florida, experts think with good coaching and hard work this should not hurt him too bad. 

He is the steal of the draft at four. 

• Like 1
11 hours ago, Grande Mastere Dreade said:

and DaBears go with Fields,    he's now destined to turn into a NFL Ohio state qb with the rest of the OSU losers..

The Bears' biggest problem is lack of good coaching for their QB's. 

Happy with Jackson Carman, though I would have prefered Sewell.

Tomorrow will be a busy day in Bengal-land with three 4th round picks.

2 hours ago, Fakenews said:

I was right about Trask to Bucs! Will replace some guy called Tom Brady...

To join all the other QBs that became stars after backing up Brady?

• Like 1

Since being UGA’s head coach, Kirby Smart has signed 37 top-150 recruits (per 247 Sports) who were draft eligible headed into this year’s NFL draft. Of those , only one was drafted in the first round (Isaiah Wilson).

34 minutes ago, Grande Mastere Dreade said:

does he use Hardee's or "the varsity"  bags ..

I think they’re using Brinks bags these days.  How else to attract 5* to a program that won’t get you drafted in the first round and hasn’t won a NC in 40 years...