Wasn’t about the fame, just a rich cokehead douchebro who doesn’t like cops. Unless Australia imposes a duty to rescue on random civilians? 

He would not have gotten a sentence here for the “outrage” part though they would have found a way to lock him up for leaving the scene or some such.  He would likely be on the hook for civil liability for emotional distress torts. 

• Like 2
2 hours ago, MR.CLEAN said:

Wasn’t about the fame, just a rich cokehead douchebro who doesn’t like cops. Unless Australia imposes a duty to rescue on random civilians? 

He would not have gotten a sentence here for the “outrage” part though they would have found a way to lock him up for leaving the scene or some such.  He would likely be on the hook for civil liability for emotional distress torts. 

He is the worst kind of human period.

But you are right, he would have had some level of the law launched at him here in the US because he is white. If he were another color, he would be defended by the ACLU and put on a pedestal, defended by the 1st amendment because you cannot legislate morals. 

Pretty special kind of evil right there..............we have more than a few of those over here as well. Even after 37 years in the streets I have to say............some days I was buoyed up by the actions of just regular folks to help others.......and other days you would just shake your head at how low a human can sink in their treatment of others.  I will say...............the latter seems more prevalent nowadays...........maybe its just reported more...after all bad news sells......

30 minutes ago, Point Break said:

Pretty special kind of evil right there..............we have more than a few of those over here as well. Even after 37 years in the streets I have to say............some days I was buoyed up by the actions of just regular folks to help others.......and other days you would just shake your head at how low a human can sink in their treatment of others.  I will say...............the latter seems more prevalent nowadays...........maybe its just reported more...after all bad news sells......

If only someone who was there when the regular folks helped out could maybe, possibly, find the time to maybe jot down and chronicle those events into a BOOK! It would probably be a best seller.

• Like 2

Most hated man in Australia? Dunno, but I think Mohinder Singh, the actual killer, who deliberately ran over the four cops with his semi, deserves a shot at the title. 

Or at least a shot.  

2 hours ago, Point Break said:

No - it's getting worse.

Hit & run of pedestrians here has gotten so bad that they actually comment when people stay at the scene.

• Like 1
48 minutes ago, Charlie Foxtrot said:

Most hated man in Australia? Dunno, but I think Mohinder Singh, the actual killer, who deliberately ran over the four cops with his semi, deserves a shot at the title. 

Or at least a shot.  

Nobody but their mothers would miss either of them.

And maybe not even them.

What charge did he get the 10 months for?

2 hours ago, Gangbusters said:

If only someone who was there when the regular folks helped out could maybe, possibly, find the time to maybe jot down and chronicle those events into a BOOK! It would probably be a best seller.

Point well taken...........:lol:

Outraging public decency for sharing videos of him filming dying Melbourne police officers who’d were mowed down by a high as fuck immigrant truck driver with a hate for law enforcement. Fucking Pusey taunted the poor victims in their final earthly moment and should get what he deserves from the general public. 

Banish him to the deep outback 

55 minutes ago, SloopJonB said:

What charge did he get the 10 months for?

Douchee McEffFace, a 42-year-old Porsche driver and mortgage broker (Can he get any worse?), only got 10 months for "outraging public decency" (in Australia?) as well as other offenses: (Drugs, leaving the scene, reckless conduct and speeding, possibly.) 

The truck driver got a mere 22 years for intentionally slaughtering 4 officers.  

• Like 1
8 hours ago, MR.CLEAN said:

Question:

Could 'depraved indifference' be applied to this(under U.S. law) or is that only applied/attached to the 'intent' aspect of various grades of homicide/manslaughter? 

Put another way, is 'depraved indifference' a stand alone offence, or just something applied to another offence(murder)?

29 minutes ago, Charlie Foxtrot said:

Douchee McEffFace, a 42-year-old Porsche driver and mortgage broker (Can he get any worse?), only got 10 months for "outraging public decency" (in Australia?) as well as other offenses: (Drugs, leaving the scene, reckless conduct and speeding, possibly.) 

The truck driver got a mere 22 years for intentionally slaughtering 4 officers.  

Where are you reading he deliberately killed the officers? Everything I've read so far said the driver was sleep deprived and high (I think ice) but hadn't heard he deliberately did it. 

He told police the next day that he was ashamed of the videos and that he said offensive things because "that's how s**t comes out of my head

10 hours ago, bowman81 said:

Where are you reading he deliberately killed the officers? Everything I've read so far said the driver was sleep deprived and high (I think ice) but hadn't heard he deliberately did it. 

I had to read the articles written at the time of the collision. Other drivers reported the truck swerved across the highway into the emergency lane, then drove straight into the officers. Add to it the drug use, his reckless, aggressive driving that day, his insistence on driving when he was told not to, and the driver's noted severe hatred of cops. That's how I read the tea leaves.   

20 hours ago, Meat Wad said:

He is the worst kind of human period.

But you are right, he would have had some level of the law launched at him here in the US because he is white. If he were another color, he would be defended by the ACLU and put on a pedestal, defended by the 1st amendment because you cannot legislate morals. 

Why don't you just fuck right off with the race baiting? 

• Like 5
On 4/29/2021 at 7:58 AM, Charlie Foxtrot said:

Or at least a shot.  

Where did you get that misinformation from?

Sleep deprived and drug affected truck driver..veerd off the road. No intent. 

On 4/29/2021 at 9:26 PM, Charlie Foxtrot said:

I had to read the articles written at the time of the collision. Other drivers reported the truck swerved across the highway into the emergency lane, then drove straight into the officers. Add to it the drug use, his reckless, aggressive driving that day, his insistence on driving when he was told not to, and the driver's noted severe hatred of cops. That's how I read the tea leaves.   

Yeah, you must be reading tea leaves.