Looks like Jewly-Awnie had the FBI over for morning coffee today...

19 minutes ago, El Mariachi said:

This can't be good......:lol:

For you, maybe . . . 

But for those of us who inhabit the reality based community . . 

it's great. 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, AJ Oliver said:

For you, maybe . . . 

it's great. 

I don't know the guy.....so I don't give a fuk....

5 minutes ago, El Mariachi said:

Careful there, your recent posts have come perilously close to civility. 

You would not want to damage your hard-earned rep. 

Ever notice the new format for the news.

As soon as an allegation comes out against a D, News reports a bigger allegation against a R.

I sure hope a Real Moderate Independent party is formed soon.

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, Meat Wad said:

As soon as an allegation comes out against a D, News reports a bigger allegation against a R.

haven't noticed that (but it would be more than justified), and the democrats are that moderate party, einstein.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, 3to1 said:

the democrats are that moderate party, einstein.

Grounded in a fact-based reality, as opposed to the current iteration of the GOP.

• Like 1

They're looking into the lawyer for the Best President Ever of All Time?

I always suspected Rudy of being a bit off....it just may be the only, ONLY mis-step made

by the President That Did Nothing But Good and is the Best President Eva for All Time.

Trump should have stuck with his previous lawyer.  Where can we find out what THAT guy thinks about all of this?

2 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

Grounded in a fact-based reality, as opposed to the current iteration of the GOP.

what's the 'gop'? 

6 minutes ago, 3to1 said:

haven't noticed that (but it would be more than justified), and the democrats are that moderate party, einstein.

Well, just the other day the allegations about Kerry were on the news and all the sudden Giuliani. It just seems a bit weird.

As for D being moderate, that remains to be seen. Both party's are leaning too far the wrong way for me.

1 minute ago, Mike G said:

I always suspected Rudy of being a bit off....it just may be the only, ONLY mis-step made

by the President That Did Nothing But Good and is the Best President Eva for All Time.

Trump should have stuck with his previous lawyer.  Where can we find out what THAT guy thinks about all of this?

They are all a bit off these days. they all care more about their ideology rather than us the citizens that really are the USA.

8 minutes ago, Meat Wad said:

Well, just the other day the allegations about Kerry were on the news and all the sudden Giuliani. It just seems a bit weird.

As for D being moderate, that remains to be seen. Both party's are leaning too far the wrong way for me.

They are all a bit off these days. they all care more about their ideology rather than us the citizens that really are the USA.

Kerry?

Let’s see. In the case of Kerry, there’s an audio tape of unknown provenance with someone saying something about Kerry to someone else except that  that something had already been leaked by Netanyahu and is common obvious knowledge. This story was so stupid that even Cruz and Graham wanted nothing to do with the story. Contrast that with Giuliani getting raided by the Feds.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2021/04/27/john-kerry-iran-controversy-explained/

Yeah, these are similar.

21 minutes ago, 3to1 said:

what's the 'gop'? 

Used to be touted as a party focused on the principles of personal responsibility, smaller government, and fiscal responsibility.

It's been several decades since they actually practiced that, if they ever truly did.

Of late, they are the Party of Trump.

Poor Rudy. His daughter is in the news proclaiming she loves being a unicorn, his son wants to run for gov which will be an even bigger embarrassment to him, and now the feds are planning to treat him like anyone else who broke laws, not to mention that whole Borat thing. Gotta suck to be him right now. 

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, Mike G said:

What is it about these guys with cheap blue suits and shoulder pads cantilevered out a foot on each side?  

You put The Dump, Barr and Rudy together in front of a real tailor and the poor gal will pass out from the heeby-jeebies

50 minutes ago, Mike G said:

Didn't Michael whatsisname that went to jail write a book about it??

• Like 1
1 hour ago, 3to1 said:

they got his 'devices', that could mean a lot of things.

it's always those damn laptops ;-)

1 hour ago, roundthebuoys said:

But you started a thread about it. 

Uhhmmmm.....'Cuz I thought some of the Trump hating Leftistas might be interested? Doesn't mean I have to be to start a thread....all I know about him is 9-11.....and I don't care fuk-all about what he's done since.....

4 minutes ago, El Mariachi said:

Uhhmmmm.....'Cuz I thought some of the Trump hating Leftistas might be interested? Doesn't mean I have to be to start a thread....all I know about him is 9-11.....and I don't care fuk-all about what he's done since.....

Sweat, lie, scam, and lust pretty much sums it up.

1 hour ago, AJ Oliver said:

For you, maybe . . . 

it's great. 

Have guys not yet figured out what some of these emoji things are 'sposed to mean? To whit, when I heard this story on the radio this morning....my first reaction was to bust out laughing. Hence......ahhh, just fuking forget it....I'm tired of having to explain to you what gravity is.....:lol:

10 minutes ago, El Mariachi said:

So willfully uninformed.

SAD!

23 minutes ago, El Mariachi said:

all I know about him is 9-11

Is that in regards to Biden's proposed exit from Afghanistan?

Oops, never mind.

Edited by justsomeguy!
Haven't started drinking yet.
1 minute ago, justsomeguy! said:

Is that in regards to Biden's proposed exit from Afghanistan?

?....

2 hours ago, El Mariachi said:

No?  So you start a thread.

YCMTSU

Just now, Randro said:

No?  So you start a thread.

YCMTSU

Go back ^upstairs^ and read my reply to Ben, you stupid twat-waffle.....

• Like 1
1 minute ago, El Mariachi said:

Go back ^upstairs^ and read my reply to Ben, you stupid twat-waffle.....

"I don't really care ..."  

"I don't give a fuk"

But you spend time to post about it to prove what a bullshitter you are?

Snoop-Dogg-GIF.gif

Do hope the former guy is getting itchy under the collar, I mean all the close circle sycophants are having to explain themselves without the possibility of a pardon.
Not to mention the former guys former lawyer went to jail for telling porkies and being loyal.

It’s just so unfair.

henceforth, he shall be known forever, and far and wide as 

TBC Giuliani  (Trial By Combat) 

Below is the dumbista post of the month. 

The Reich really does revel in their ignorance . . 

53 minutes ago, El Mariachi said:

all I know about him is 9-11.....and I don't care fuk-all about what he's done since.....

1 hour ago, LenP said:

Poor Rudy. His daughter is in the news proclaiming she loves being a unicorn, his son wants to run for gov which will be an even bigger embarrassment to him, and now the feds are planning to treat him like anyone else who broke laws, not to mention that whole Borat thing. Gotta suck to be him right now. 

Hey, he won a pair of Razzies for that.

It's a major award.

• Like 1

Attention Reichistas  . .  for your edification. 

Speaking of Guiliani and Jan. 6th . . 

Here a Capitol police officer weighs in . . 

“I experienced the most brutal, savage, hand-to-hand combat of my entire life. Let alone my policing career, which spans almost two decades.”  

By sharing his story he hopes that people will understand the magnitude of the event and the reality of the insurrectionists’ motives. "I want people to understand the significance of January 6," Fanone said. "I want people to understand that thousands of rioters came to the Capitol hell-bent on violence and destruction and murder."  

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2021/4/28/2027991/-Capitol-Police-Officer-Fanone-discusses-how-it-feels-to-see-the-GOP-downplay-events-of-Jan-6

1 hour ago, El Mariachi said:

Have guys not yet figured out what some of these emoji things are 'sposed to mean?

We have.  It means you lack the literary skills to.express yourself in writing.  Many of us figured this out some time ago.

• Like 4

SDNY appears to be equal opportunity prosecutors.... Seth Andrew, and now Giuliani. (I still find it amusing that spell check wants me to change Giuliani to "Anilingus")

2 hours ago, Left Shift said:

What is it about these guys with cheap blue suits and shoulder pads cantilevered out a foot on each side?  

It makes them look thin instead of pear shape.

1 hour ago, El Mariachi said:

Always the giver :P 

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Meat Wad said:

So allegations have a liberal bias now? Weird because the truth does too.

8 minutes ago, Left Shift said:

I'll have to work on my default definition of "thin".

th-1.jpeg

th-3.jpeg

th-2.jpeg

At least Barr's jacket doesn't look like it came off the rack at "Gentleman's Whorehouse".

4 hours ago, 3to1 said:

Moderately right of center anywhere in the world.

Except in America.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Ishmael said:

Even before there were personal computers the laptops were an issue.

image.JPG

Most appropriately and ironically named boat in history.

If you were a Presidential candidate fooling around with a girl and as you approached the boat for your assignation you saw it was named Monkey Business, wouldn't you stop and think "Mmmm... maybe not"?

1 hour ago, SloopJonB said:

If you were a Presidential candidate fooling around with a girl and as you approached the boat for your assignation you saw it was named Monkey Business, wouldn't you stop and think "Mmmm... maybe not"?

In capite parum magno capite narrat, quid hoc facere.

(or something like that.... "The little head tells the big head what to do")

3 minutes ago, badlatitude said:

This one is for El Mariaci

Paul needs to be out on the double secret probation watch list or the bat-shit crazy FBI watch list.

5 minutes ago, jerseyguy said:

Paul needs to be out on the double secret probation watch list or the bat-shit crazy FBI watch list.

Or the potential cabinet position list if TFG wins in 2024.

6 hours ago, Meat Wad said:

I'd suggest that you find a friendly soul to publish the truth about those laser beams starting California fires.  The truth will set you free.

Some interesting comments here.

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1387475892092510217.html

12/ Xi, Biden said, is "betting on democracy cannot -- cannot keep up with him." And democracy needs to function, he said. "Because if we go four more years like we had in the last four, I really, honest to God, believe we’re in real jeopardy as a nation."
13/ Biden said: "everybody talks about, can I do anything bipartisan? Well, I got to figure out if there's a party do deal with. We need a Republican Party...We need another party, whatever you call it, that’s unified -- not completely splintered and fearful of one another."

6 hours ago, Raz'r said:

Kerry?

A leaked tape of Iranian Foreign Minister Mohammad Javad Zarif critiquing Iran’s Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps and Russia has now ensnared US climate czar John Kerry. Kerry, the former secretary of state who pushed for the Iran deal, has been accused in the past of continuing discussions with Iran even while out of office. He has now denied he provided Zarif with information on Israeli “covert” operations in Syria.

The Kerry-Iran story actually goes back more than a decade to when Kerry met with former Iranian president Mohammad Khatami at Davos in 2007. He was slammed at the time for comments that were critical of the Bush administration and appeared to be pro-Iranian.
Fast-forward to the leaked Zarif  tape. Zarif was speaking to a reporter and discussing the Iran deal and other details. The recording is from March, but Zarif refers to other meetings he had.

“Zarif added that Rouhani did not know about [IRGC Quds Force commander Qasem] Soleimani’s intervention in diplomacy,” Iran International, which broke the story, reported. “He also said that the Foreign Ministry was kept in the dark about Iran’s military operations in Syria. ‘It was former US Foreign Secretary John Kerry who told me Israel had launched more than attacks on Iranian forces in Syria,’ he said.” 

The details about Israeli airstrikes in Syria are not as sensitive as some reports have made them out to be. It was not a secret that Israel had carried out airstrikes or even targeted Iranian forces.

For instance, since August 2017, former IAF commander Amir Eshel said Israel had carried out around 100 attacks in Syria. By September 2018 it was reported that Israel had carried out 200 airstrikes in Syria in a year and a half, according to a senior IDF source, The Jerusalem Post and Ynet reported.

By January 2019 the Israeli military had struck Iranian and Hezbollah targets “hundreds of times,” according to reports. The same details in an interview with former IDF chief of staff Gadi Eizenkot included claims that Israel had struck “thousands” of Iranian targets in Syria.

So what did Kerry reveal to Zarif that was not already widely known? Did he tell Zarif these details before 2017?
From JPOST.COM

If Giuliani  is taking after Narcissus, he is truly delusional.  

He's been looking like a cornered rat for a long time.

2 minutes ago, hasher said:

If Giuliani  is taking after Narcissus, he is truly delusional.  

He's been looking like a cornered rat for a long time.

I'm sure he knows he's fucked and has been ever since Nov. 3, 2020.

36 minutes ago, jerseyguy said:

As well as forced remedial English.

2 hours ago, SloopJonB said:

https://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2018/11/was-gary-hart-set-up/570802/

7 hours ago, Meat Wad said:

So meat head, I'm curious to know what right wing talking head you heard that one from. 

9 hours ago, Meat Wad said:

Of course you have a cite/source for that assertion  . .  

NOT

9 minutes ago, Ishmael said:

A happy couple at their disbarment party.

Apparently, about one thousand lawyers are disbarred in the US yearly . . 

Why so few ??  

image.png.2066afc83fec0eab7186988d39258130.png

10 hours ago, AJ Oliver said:

Apparently, about one thousand lawyers are disbarred in the US yearly . . 

Why so few ??  

image.png.2066afc83fec0eab7186988d39258130.png

:lol:.....

Rudy Giuliani’s Neighbor Becomes Twitter Star After ‘Hilarious’ Witness Account

Socialite Michele Herbert, 72, gave a play-by-play of her experience to the waiting press outside the building Wednesday after federal agents entered Giuliani’s Manhattan home and office. Giuliani, who was a personal lawyer for former President Donald Trump, has been under federal scrutiny and the subject of a Justice Department investigation over his business dealings with Ukraine.

“The funniest thing is, my ex-husband called me and said, ‘Have you seen what’s going on?’” said Herbert, who was married until 2017 to Larry Herbert, inventor of the Pantone color-matching system. “And he said, ‘No, look out your window.’”

She witnessed part of the raid and saw agents “bringing out a lot of stuff,” she told the press. Federal agents reportedly seized phones and electronic devices from the properties.

17 hours ago, Left Shift said:

I'll have to work on my default definition of "thin".

Maybe rectilinear  is the word. Notice how the shoulder pads neatly squares off any curves. This presents a strong sense of presence and authority.

1 minute ago, bdgWesternMass said:

Maybe rectilinear  is the word. Notice how the shoulder pads neatly squares off any curves. This presents a strong sense of presence and authority.

Instantly negated as soon as he opens his pie hole.

11 hours ago, SloopJonB said:

Even if true, you can't cheat an honest man,

Other than the Donna Rice affair, I can't think of anything particularly dishonest about Gary Hart. His Presidential run coincided with his Senate re-election; so his electoral career ended in 1988. After that he practiced law, got his PhD from Oxford, served on commissions and was a Special Envoy to Northern Ireland for President Obama. I can easily think of more dishonest public servants. He remained married to his wife and she to him.

BTW, Donna Rice became an outspoken Shitstain supporter later in life.

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/donna-rice-hughes-one-womans-case-for-donald-trump

15 minutes ago, Olsonist said:

Other than the Donna Rice affair, I can't think of anything particularly dishonest about Gary Hart. His Presidential run coincided with his Senate re-election; so his electoral career ended in 1988. After that he practiced law, got his PhD from Oxford, served on commissions and was a Special Envoy to Northern Ireland for President Obama. I can easily think of more dishonest public servants. He remained married to his wife and she to him.

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/donna-rice-hughes-one-womans-case-for-donald-trump

She's got that whole "God is using a flawed instrument to do his will" stuff going on.  That is a bullshit cop-out.

The folks who use that justification would never accept that from their opposition.

A convenient excuse to defend the indefensible.

1 hour ago, bdgWesternMass said:

Or doltish, plodding, careless and unkempt to the more attentive viewer.

2 hours ago, Nice! said:

For those with short memories, this was Trump almost exactly 3 years ago.

"A whole new level of unfairness..."

https://www.newyorker.com/news/daily-comment/president-trumps-wild-response-to-the-fbi-raid-on-michael-cohens-office

Anybody want to sign up to be DT's *next* personal lawyer?

1 hour ago, Nice! said:

For those with short memories, this was Trump almost exactly 3 years ago.

"A whole new level of unfairness..."

https://www.newyorker.com/news/daily-comment/president-trumps-wild-response-to-the-fbi-raid-on-michael-cohens-office

Anybody want to sign up to be DT's *next* personal lawyer?

Has Bill Barr slithered off the Trump Train?

3 minutes ago, Ishmael said:

Has Bill Barr slithered off the Trump Train?

I suspect Barr is expecting a knock on his door anytime now, have you noticed how once the former guy lost, things got mighty quiet in sycophant city.

2 minutes ago, Navig8tor said:

I suspect Barr is expecting a knock on his door anytime now, have you noticed how once the former guy lost, things got mighty quiet in sycophant city.

Including on this board.

4 hours ago, Olsonist said:

She liked Trump because he was nice to her.

She was too dumb to realize he just wanted to boff her and figured it would be a lock.

It only gets better.

On Thursday evening, The New York Times reported that the search warrant served on Giuliani’s apartment this week was investigating possible violations of the Foreign Agent Registration Act by the former New York mayor in connection with his successful attempts to have former U.S. Ambassador to Ukraine Marie Yovanovitch fired from her job in Kyiv. The law mandates that Americans register with the Justice Department when seeking to lobby the U.S. on behalf of foreign principals.

Asked by The Daily Beast on Thursday if the feds were looking for information on Giuliani’s seized devices regarding Yovanovitch, her ouster, and events leading up to it, Costello responded, “yes.”

Marie Yovanovitch should now sue him for anything he has left.

• Like 1