Convicted Perjurer and Felon Michael Cohen Calls the Kettle (Rudy) Black Too

• Like 1

The word stamped on a person by the Gubment means nothing to me. People are felons for having some pot and commit perjury if they lie about it.

I couldn't even attempt to compare M. Cohen with these other pervs and traitors. On a scale from 1 to 10 where 10 in the worst a human being can be, I'd put Rudy, Trump, Jared, Manafort, Stone, etc. up there. Cohen would be more a 5 - probably typical of a lot of people if they had the smarts he did and were sucked into a gang. 

I could see myself being a friends (not too close, but a friend) of Cohens, but as far as the rest of that crowd I think the world and the USA would be a better place if they didn't exist. 

3 hours ago, craigiri said:

I could see myself being a friends (not too close, but a friend) of Cohens,

Your grandmother never told you about how you are judged by the company you keep?

On 4/29/2021 at 11:06 PM, Timur said:

when Ring Leader the Donald is taken down.

Seriously folks, the actual forces of law and order have about ten months to that done - max. 

After that, it will become so tied up the the 2022 elections that it may well not happen. 

Can you imagine prosecuting the leaders of a major political party during a campaign ??

You read it here first. 

On 4/29/2021 at 11:06 PM, Timur said:

Too funny watching Trump's former gang imploded and get off on whacking one another like moles in the arcade.  O, we ARE gonna enjoy this Circus Maximus right up to the bitter end when Ring Leader the Donald is taken down.

https://www.businessinsider.com/video-michael-cohen-giuliani-idiot-who-will-flip-on-trump-2021-4

608b13eb34af8d001859a017.jpg

I’m beginning to think we’d be better off as a country if Trump died suddenly, even violently than be sent to prison

50 minutes ago, Fakenews said:

I’m beginning to think we’d be better off as a country if Trump died suddenly, even violently than be sent to prison

I would NEVER advocate that!  Would I?  lol

5 hours ago, Fakenews said:

That's been obvious since 2016, what took you so long?

14 hours ago, SloopJonB said:

Your grandmother never told you about how you are judged by the company you keep?

I kid you not when I say this...and I don't think I differ from most or many. 

If one, especially later in life, restricts their friends (and family!) to those who meet their "standards" they aren't going to have many!

I'd say we (wife and I) did that to a large degree during much of our lives. But then I noticed that some of the finest people I knew - with the most good friends - were those who didn't heavily judge everyone they stayed friends with.

So now...I'm somewhere in-between. I know many fine people. But, facts - a large percentage of people are either "not good" or they have black marks in their past. 

I said "have a beer with" - take a sail with - not "give him my portfolio to manage". I only know two people who make that cut. 

• Like 1
7 hours ago, Fakenews said:

There is no doubt that he is inhuman. But with or without him the millions of others still exist. While some of them might shed a tear for 1/2 million dead, etc - in the end they are not that much different in terms of what they would cause. GWB probably told good fart jokes, but those who lost limbs, sight, friends and/or their livelihood due to his wars and the Great Recession aren't laughing. 

2 hours ago, craigiri said:

I kid you not when I say this...and I don't think I differ from most or many. 

If one, especially later in life, restricts their friends (and family!) to those who meet their "standards" they aren't going to have many!

Setting your standards at "No criminal, perjurer, fascist grifter supporting scum" does not eliminate the majority of people.

• Like 1
5 hours ago, Ishmael said:

That's been obvious since 2016, what took you so long?

The thought of him incarcerated eating baloney sandwiches for the rest of his life and being force fed MSNBC was immensely appealing but I’ve come to realize he needs to take his rightful place in Dante’s inferno ASAP.   While I’m dreaming maybe he’ll go out in a mass shooting at a McDonalds inadvertently shot by a Trumpaloon wielding an A/R 15. Or maybe disemboweled by a suction pump at the bottom of a pool at Mar A Lago.

1 hour ago, Fakenews said:

The thought of him incarcerated eating baloney sandwiches for the rest of his life and being force fed MSNBC was immensely appealing but I’ve come to realize he needs to take his rightful place in Dante’s inferno ASAP.   While I’m dreaming maybe he’ll go out in a mass shooting at a McDonalds inadvertently shot by a Trumpaloon wielding an A/R 15. Or maybe disemboweled by a suction pump at the bottom of a pool at Mar A Lago.

A polonium Coke.

2 hours ago, SloopJonB said:

Setting your standards at "No criminal, perjurer, fascist grifter supporting scum" does not eliminate the majority of people.

You'd be surprised. Very high end upbringing....I know

Murderers (well, Crime of passion)

MANY put away for Drug Smuggling

For Growing

Possession of certain Images

Many overdoses

People who killed or hurt people with vehicles (giving and receiving end) - due to booze, alcohol or not paying attention

Government Contractors caught with rent boys who were bribed by them.

Perjury? Can you tell some more jokes. Humans lie. You'd lie in a NY minute and so would I, given certain stakes (I happen to be bad at it).

Our system tends only to catch those involved in the worst of the worst...or those of the wrong color. 

Heck, I've been nowhere near the hood, My crowd contains many a millionaire. One can only imagine the run-of-the mill out there. 

Maybe you are referring to those who got caught, charges and convicted...as if they are the only people who did these things? That's foolish.

I would still hang with Cohen. You haven't changed my mind and never will. I visited the Gal in prison who shot her BF through the stomach. In a strange twist, his parents were on HER side - as they thought (knew) their son was a loser.

It must be nice living in a fantasy where no one takes cash under the table, pays employees cash and commits fraud of all sorts.

I remember the day a Superior Court Judge came to my shop and bought something for many thousands of dollars. He insisted on paying no sales tax. I said "I have to charge you tax" - he said "I never pay tax on anything I ever bought".

On and on and on.....I guess I learned at 16 when I saw many member of LE get up on a stand, swear and outright lie. 

Let's put it this way. Trump meets your high standards (not convicted, right?). He doesn't meet mine. Cohen seems to me like a guy with lots of good stories. 

In other news, I have a big announcement. Most Politicians are crooked. yes. Most. Of course I wouldn't hang with them in either case.

3 hours ago, craigiri said:

Let's put it this way. Trump meets your high standards (not convicted, right?).

Oh, man. You called this one wrong.

SdrBsvg.jpg

16 hours ago, craigiri said:

For Growing

Many overdoses

People who killed or hurt people with vehicles (giving and receiving end) - due to booze, alcohol or not paying attention

Perjury? Can you tell some more jokes. Humans lie. You'd lie in a NY minute and so would I, given certain stakes (I happen to be bad at it).

Our system tends only to catch those involved in the worst of the worst...or those of the wrong color. 

Heck, I've been nowhere near the hood, My crowd contains many a millionaire. One can only imagine the run-of-the mill out there. 

Maybe you are referring to those who got caught, charges and convicted...as if they are the only people who did these things? That's foolish.

I would still hang with Cohen. You haven't changed my mind and never will. I visited the Gal in prison who shot her BF through the stomach. In a strange twist, his parents were on HER side - as they thought (knew) their son was a loser.

It must be nice living in a fantasy where no one takes cash under the table, pays employees cash and commits fraud of all sorts.

I remember the day a Superior Court Judge came to my shop and bought something for many thousands of dollars. He insisted on paying no sales tax. I said "I have to charge you tax" - he said "I never pay tax on anything I ever bought".

On and on and on.....I guess I learned at 16 when I saw many member of LE get up on a stand, swear and outright lie. 

Let's put it this way. Trump meets your high standards (not convicted, right?). He doesn't meet mine. Cohen seems to me like a guy with lots of good stories. 

In other news, I have a big announcement. Most Politicians are crooked. yes. Most. Of course I wouldn't hang with them in either case.

That's quite the stream of consciousness you have going there. Fortunately for you, this is not a No Finnegan's Wake Zone...

• Like 2
5 hours ago, Remodel said:
22 hours ago, craigiri said:

For Growing

Many overdoses

Expand  

Expand  

That's quite the stream of consciousness you have going there. Fortunately for you, this is not a No Finnegan's Wake Zone...

I see what you did there.

- DSK

6 hours ago, Remodel said:

When you've seen as much shit as I have in my life you get the stories all backed up. Luckily, I actually write some of them down. 

A friend from Jr. High was in jail in Thailand for smuggling H. He was over the top so he didn't make it into the "friend I excuse" list and we never hung once he became a Junkie at 16 - but he wrote a heck of a book! Imagine being put into the underground solitary cages in a Thai jail?

Luckily for me, I'm a good boy. Too good. When I turned 18 and had my first short stint in a Po-Lice station I swore to myself I'd never be in one again. 49 years later I think I mostly made it unless DeSantis decides to jail me for dissing him.

But let's get back to these creatures. When are the Big Ones (hammers) gonna fall? Rudy? Trump? Gaetz? Others involved?

Or, is this going to be the same old USA as always where there really is no Justice?

15 hours ago, craigiri said:

But let's get back to these creatures. When are the Big Ones (hammers) gonna fall? Rudy? Trump? Gaetz? Others involved?

Or, is this going to be the same old USA as always where there really is no Justice?

Good questions. I'm hopeful they get their just deserts, but I'm afraid that it will be business as usual.

On 5/7/2021 at 11:51 AM, Ishmael said:

A polonium Coke.

That will happen once Pooty decides he has outlived his usefulness,  Pooty just hates loose ends.