Will the divorce settlement be bigger than the record-breaking Jeff/Mackenzie Bezos one ($35B)?

Make your bets...

The one great thing she did do for him, however, was to sort out his hideous body odor problem.  Honestly in a small room it was like being in a nest of badgers.

16 minutes ago, P_Wop said:

Will the divorce settlement be bigger than the record-breaking Jeff/Mackenzie Bezos one ($35B)?

Make your bets...

The one great thing she did do for him, however, was to sort out his hideous body odor problem.  Honestly in a small room it was like being in a nest of badgers.

I've never been in a nest of badgers, but I have been in a room (a small room) w/ Bill Gates, his father, and his step-mother. (Along with  my parents, my sister, and a few other friends)... The only aroma that I detected came from the grilled butterflied leg of lamb, the saffron rice, and asparagus.... The chocolate mousse with creme de menthe and honey whipped cream for desert was sublime.

• Like 2

I've been in a room with him.  Didn't notice the aroma, but it was pretty clear he hadn't washed his hair in a good long time.

5 minutes ago, sledracr said:

I've been in a room with him.  Didn't notice the aroma, but it was pretty clear he hadn't washed his hair in a good long time.

He's always had greasy dandruffy hair. Lotta geeks are like that. I went to school with a guy who has gone on to be one of the world's leading Ornithologists. In the morning on the school bus his hair looked fine.

By lunch time it was getting kind of clumpy and waxy flakes were evident. By the school bus ride home his head could have joined OPEC, and the dandruff was like something from a NYC MACY'S store front Christmas display.

I just hope she asks for an additional $3 billion bux.....to be handed out to everyone who bought Vista and Me.....

I hope you won't speak such of me after my fifth divorce.

First, I need to find the victim.  

1 minute ago, hasher said:

Just a friendly reminder, Sir....that the Number 1 cause of divorce?

Is wedding cake.....

1 minute ago, El Mariachi said:

Just a friendly reminder, Sir....that the Number 1 cause of divorce  Is wedding cake.....

Typicalley if you dointe no who targette/victime is........      ist you.               :)

2 minutes ago, El Mariachi said:

Just a friendly reminder, Sir....that the Number 1 cause of divorce?

Is wedding cake.....

I get my sugar in a bottle.

• Like 1

I get my sugar in a bottle.

Ok.......Mizz Poppins.....

Just now, El Mariachi said:

Ok.......Mizz Poppins.....

I am practically perfect in every way.  Thank you for understanding.

That's what No-Longer-Bruce Jenner once said.......

Just now, El Mariachi said:

Bruce cooked his goose.  Choices...

1 minute ago, El Mariachi said:
4 minutes ago, hasher said:

greate euphamisime foire getting it wackte offe......................                     :)

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Snaggletooth said:

greate euphamisime foire getting it wackte offe......................                     :)

You make shrink when you speak that way.

1 hour ago, P_Wop said:

Make your bets...

My bet is on the attorneys making bank.

9 minutes ago, Rum Runner said:

Rich people's problems.

care factor > zero , next

1 hour ago, hasher said:

Well, Melinda's about to be free and richer than God.

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Navig8tor said:

And Bill will finally be free to build his archvillain lair underneath a volcano.

• Like 3
3 minutes ago, Navig8tor said:

Unfortunately, only the lost and lonely strays come my way.

6 minutes ago, Navig8tor said:

Unfortunately.....she's spent too many years sitting on Bill's hard drive.

Pass.....

• Like 2
2 hours ago, El Mariachi said:

I just hope she asks for an additional $3 billion bux.....to be handed out to everyone who bought Vista and Me.....

There was one good thing about Vista. It convinced me to stop using M$ operating systems. I've never regretted that.

FKT

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Mrleft8 said:

I've never been in a nest of badgers, but I have been in a room (a small room) w/ Bill Gates, his father, and his step-mother. (Along with  my parents, my sister, and a few other friends)... The only aroma that I detected came from the grilled butterflied leg of lamb, the saffron rice, and asparagus.... The chocolate mousse with creme de menthe and honey whipped cream for desert was sublime.

But of course...

40 minutes ago, Charlie Foxtrot said:
46 minutes ago, Navig8tor said:

And Bill will finally be free to build his archvillain lair underneath a volcano.

rockeng and legge drummeng to hisse haertes contente!                            :)

• Like 1

Anyone else out there seen "Made for Love?"

It's about a woman running away from her tech magnate husband after he implants a chip in her head...

Premise

A woman escapes from a suffocating 10-year marriage to a tech billionaire, but discovers her husband had her fitted with a high tech tracking device. The monitoring device, which he implanted in her brain, allows him to track her location, watch her live, and know her "emotional data" as she tries to regain her independence.

Kind of a dark comedy.

Made for Love 2021 Television Series poster.png

At that level of $, divorce seems a political ploy. They have been giving $ away like candy for years. On or the other has a lover? Does it matter?

4 minutes ago, warbird said:

At that level of $, divorce seems a political ploy. They have been giving $ away like candy for years. On or the other has a lover? Does it matter?

Even with all his moola, Bill would have trouble getting laid in a women's prison if he had the keys to the front gate and a f'ng pocket full of pardons.....

3 minutes ago, Dorado said:

Meh. Happens all the time. 

The only reason it's news is because they'll each be worth more then most countries on the planet. 

If I had his coin 25 years ago, I would have traded Microsoft for French Polynesia.....and then kicked out all the fuking Frogs.....

• Like 4

I hear that Mackenzie and Melinda may be an item?

Or was it Bill and...  Oh never mind.

The level of complexity to this divorce is hard to grasp.   I wonder if they can simply divide all land holdings by something like the equator.   Or the Mississippi.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, El Mariachi said:

Even with all his moola, Bill would have trouble getting laid in a women's prison if he had the keys to the front gate and a f'ng pocket full of pardons.....

:lol:

5 hours ago, Charlie Foxtrot said:

I would totally rock an arch villain lair......but it’s gotta be on an uncharted tropical island......like that Dr Moreau dude....and surf......it would have to have surf. A point break right would be nice......none of that paddle out hell of beach breaks anymore.....life is too short to duck dive.....again and again and again....and find out you only got 10 feet further out and look up at the next set wave feathering.....about 50 yards farther out than you. Nope, it’s a point break right or the deal is off.

• Like 5
11 hours ago, El Mariachi said:

Unfortunately.....she's spent too many years sitting on Bill's hard drive.

Pass.....

could have been more of a floppy disc.................

• Like 2

What will happen to one of the world's biggest philanthropic organizations? Will it become "The Bill Gates foundation"or "The Bill or Melinda Gates foundation"? Or just "The Gates Foundation"?

From Axios: Melinda Gates, 56, filed the petition for divorce from Bill Gates, 65, in King County, Wash., saying: "This marriage is irretrievably broken."

• They'll divide their property based on a "separation contract" they've signed, according to documents obtained by PEOPLE.
  • Melinda Gates' petition said: "Spousal support is not needed."
2 hours ago, Blue Crab said:

Guessing marriage is the #1 cause of divorce. 

That and wedding cake.....

18 hours ago, sledracr said:

I shot quite a few videos of him. There was one time I was up in Redmond on a Microsoft shoot, when i was putting a microphone for a documentry on him that I took the liberty to brush the dandriff off his shoulders so he would be more presentable. His minions and sycophants flipped out that I touch him.  They took me aside as said don't ever touch Mr. Gates. I looked at them coldly and said, "How could you let him sit down to be photographed in a black sweater and with flakes that look like snow?" They ran away from me like i had a garden hose. Bill winked at me for making his staff run not fully hearing what i said. And with that the producer asked me to begin recording - starting a very smooth, comfortable production day.

I have met a lot of smart and successful people - It has been my personal observation that Gates is so f'ing smart with both business sense and cold killer instint. He knows what he does much of the time and the persona he projects is one that he shapes or often could give a crap if it is inconsequental. He is nearly impossible to intimidate nor does he walk back anything he said or done. Always one of the smartest people in a room among the smartest people in the world. His wife must have had her hands full over the 27 plus years, the things they have seen and done in their relationship and life were incredible. I suspect the flip side to that life must be a real challange. 

• Like 1
17 hours ago, Navig8tor said:

Please pass along that I am in DAGO and like COUGARS

I could provide Tremendous Help

spending all that

Ass fur Bill

I think Bill was alleging infidelity. He caught Melinda using a Mac.

• Like 4
7 minutes ago, jhc said:

When do the pictures drop?

Probably around $16 billion thirty.......

• Like 1

What is the proper time to wait before you ask a recent divorcee out?

Asking for a friend.

7 minutes ago, pbd said:

What is the proper time to wait before you ask a recent divorcee out?

Asking for a friend.

Depends on what type ink is in her pen.....

4 minutes ago, Cristoforo said:

Usually about 12 months before they file for divorce otherwise you’re at the back of the line 

So I my friend won't need to stake out the courthouse?

32 minutes ago, pbd said:

So I my friend won't need to stake out the courthouse?

Unless your last name is USA Today, Winfrey, ET or People.....you won't be getting within 2 miles of that courthouse.....

8 hours ago, Mrleft8 said:

What will happen to one of the world's biggest philanthropic organizations? Will it become "The Bill Gates foundation"or "The Bill or Melinda Gates foundation"? Or just "The Gates Foundation"?

Bill and Melinda have both pledged their undying devotion to the foundation.  

Their work on Common Core Math will continue.  
https://thefederalist.com/2017/10/25/bill-gates-tacitly-admits-common-core-experiment-failure/

does anyone find it a bit odd that the Queen of England is single and now Bill Gates is getting divorced?

• Like 2

They really could have saved that marriage. All they had to do was turn it off and then turn it back on again.

• Like 7

When you are that rich, there is always the other woman......

Bill Gates maintained an unusual relationship with his ex-girlfriend for years after they split - and wife Melinda approved the arrangement.

Gates remained closed to ex Ann Winblad and would spend a long weekend with her every year for at least a decade.

A story in Time Magazine details how the Microsoft founder dated fellow tech entrepreneur Winblad for three years after they met at a tech conference, with the pair beginning a 1980s-style virtual relationship which involved them going to the same movie at the same time in different cities and then discussing it on their proto-mobile phones.

They would eventually split despite Winblad's readiness for marriage, due to Gates' devotion to his work.

More;

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/business/bill-and-melinda-gates-divorce-bills-weekends-away-with-ex-girlfriend-ann-winblad/ZKVHOVKIZ27NI3Q4PL34VROQ4Q/

13 hours ago, Blue Crab said:

From Axios: Melinda Gates, 56, filed the petition for divorce from Bill Gates, 65, in King County, Wash., saying: "This marriage is irretrievably broken."

• They'll divide their property based on a "separation contract" they've signed, according to documents obtained by PEOPLE.

She wants me...

On 5/4/2021 at 6:50 AM, Blue Crab said:

Mrs. Gates 1.0 will not be supported.     

Ghislaine outs Bill during her trial (July ?) and Melinda comes out a told-you-so winner?

Kickstart of pre-divorce hearings with her lawyers back in 2019 due to arrest of G Maxwell is firing 24/7 on social media.

Bill getting hung out to dry on Epstein rumours before Maxwell even gets to trial.  Not easy to manuever around  Epstein mess while in addition to your wife suing you for divorce at same time.

He’s prolly going to bunker down thru summer and hope it all blows by.    Maybe.