Right wing legions of God are set to terrify Democrat leaders

Source: Newsweek

Pro-Trump Evangelist Mario Murillo has claimed that God is calling for Christians to "terrify national Democrat leaders." 

During a sermon shared to Youtube by Destiny Image and surfaced by Right Wing Watch, Murillo told followers in Pasadena, California that "the Lord wants the prophetic movement to take its stand in the arena." 

"To barge open the doors of influence and say, 'We belong here. Mayor, we belong here. Governor, we belong here. Congressman, we belong here.' If you're going to try to legislate immorality, we're going to fight you with every last drop of the anointing of the almighty God,'" he continued. 

Murillo urged followers to take "political and moral action" by terrifying Democrats and opposing the party's agenda. 

Read more: https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/pro-trump-pastor-mario-murillo-says-god-wants-christians-to-terrify-national-democrat-leaders/ar-BB1gmurw?li=BBnbfcQ 

Pasadena rang a few bells. He's 'preaching' at the Harvest Rock Church which is at Ambassador College which is part of the Worldwide Church of God which was Bobby Fischer's church. But it's not even the largest church in Pasadena at 1262. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_megachurches_in_the_United_States

That is scary - the christian Reich saying the quiet part out loud. 

We have some good, loving progressive friends in Pasadena. 

This has to be alarming for them. 

They don't deserve it. 

They never have harmed a soul. 

The US-where God fearing Christians practice hypocrisy daily.

Led by dumbfuckers fleecing the flock and flying their G4 to the next flock to fleece, they learnt a long time ago to keep their followers fearful coz it keeps the money rolling in.......all tax free.

Just wait till the former guy taps that vein....... after all he's already a cult leader.

Hopefully the feds pay him a visit before the real grift begins.

7 hours ago, badlatitude said:

Pro-Trump Evangelist Mario Murillo has claimed that God is calling for Christians to "terrify national Democrat leaders." 

I can't remember, but when Jesus was here, who did he encourage his flock to terrify?

• Like 1
Just now, Jules said:

...... when Jesus was here....

He was a short dark-skinned hook-nosed Jew who loved the poor and chased the loan sharks out of the temple.

American Jesus is 6'3", blonde, blue-eyed and has Marine Corps and swastika tattoos. He rides a Harley and carries a .50-cal pistol and an assault rifle, and he fuckin' hates blacks, Mexicans, Jews and liberal commie homosexual scum. He lives in Texas and Donald Trump is his chosen agent.

He needs your money, lots of it. Donate now.

• Like 6
12 minutes ago, Happy said:

He was a short dark-skinned hook-nosed Jew who loved the poor and chased the loan sharks out of the temple.

American Jesus is 6'3", blonde, blue-eyed and has Marine Corps and swastika tattoos. He rides a Harley and carries a .50-cal pistol and an assault rifle, and he fuckin' hates blacks, Mexicans, Jews and liberal commie homosexual scum. He lives in Texas and Donald Trump is his chosen agent.

Not quite,  the tribes of Abraham are actually white skinned, with a good sun tan.

5 hours ago, AJ Oliver said:

That is scary - the christian Reich saying the quiet part out loud. 

We have some good, loving progressive friends in Pasadena. 

This has to be alarming for them. 

They don't deserve it. 

They never have harmed a soul. 

John Calvin gave his take on most of the Bible.  He didn't speak about that last book.

On the other hand, putting people to death seemed to be his forte.  

59 minutes ago, Jules said:

I can't remember, but when Jesus was here, who did he encourage his flock to terrify?

I've got this one.  Pharisees were on his list. Paul wrote most of the New Testament and I'm not sure if Peter (the rock) ever trusted him.

12 hours ago, badlatitude said:

Murillo urged followers to take "political and moral action" by terrifying Democrats and opposing the party's agenda. 

I don't know about you but they terrify me.

The US Reich, both religious and secular, makes use of death threats as a political tool quite regularly. 

There are a few lefties out there that do it too, 

but nowhere nearly as much. 

https://www.vox.com/22229753/violence-biden-inauguration-trump-right-wing-militia

DHS warns of domestic terror threats: Are we entering a period of political  violence after Trump? - Vox

2 minutes ago, AJ Oliver said:

The US Reich, both religious and secular, makes use of death threats as a political tool quite regularly. 

https://www.vox.com/22229753/violence-biden-inauguration-trump-right-wing-militia

DHS warns of domestic terror threats: Are we entering a period of political  violence after Trump? - Vox

Damn, is it Halloween already? I haven't finished sewing my roadkill costume.

Plastic guns. I guess these guys never really evolved past the Daisy red rider BB gun phase of their intellectual development.

Real men carry rifles w/ wooden (preferably Walnut) stocks, and blued steel receivers and barrels.

On 5/5/2021 at 12:46 PM, AJ Oliver said:

Always these comments with the "bothersiderisms" to make the poster seem fair and balanced.  (That's not how Faux News does it, btw.  They just spew their crap and smirk.)

Is there one photo of an anti-fascist platoon playing juvenile fantasy games like this?  I've never seen one.  

And since when did being a declared fascist become a thing.  Racist, Anti-semitic, Homophobic:  All those are good old American values.  But do these play-skool insurrectionists really promote fascism?  I doubt they could even define it.

On 5/4/2021 at 7:27 PM, badlatitude said:

During a sermon shared to Youtube by Destiny Image and surfaced by Right Wing Watch, Murillo told followers in Pasadena, California that "the Lord wants the prophetic movement to take its stand in the arena." 

"To barge open the doors of influence and say, 'We belong here. Mayor, we belong here. Governor, we belong here. Congressman, we belong here.' If you're going to try to legislate immorality, we're going to fight you with every last drop of the anointing of the almighty God,'" he continued. 

Read more: https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/pro-trump-pastor-mario-murillo-says-god-wants-christians-to-terrify-national-democrat-leaders/ar-BB1gmurw?li=BBnbfcQ 

But, but, isn't he a brown-skinned kinda fellow?  Touch of the tar brush?  Not really our kind.

1 hour ago, Left Shift said:

But, but, isn't he a brown-skinned kinda fellow?  Touch of the tar brush?  Not really our kind.

No.... He's more the "My father was a wealthy Colombian oligarch, who banged a Puerto Rican Mattress back, and decided to marry her.... because it was better than going back to Bogata..." kinda fella.

On 5/5/2021 at 3:05 AM, Happy said:

And he more than likely has a favorite stall in the men’s bathroom at the bus station, where he takes a “wide stance”

2 hours ago, Shortforbob said:

I think he'd be a "stand back and watch while "his boys" take care of it" sort of guy

American Jesus don't like the way you say "his boys"..........what the hell are you implying?!

AJ is straight. Even though his hair is long and his teeth are perfect. 

5 minutes ago, Mark K said:
19 hours ago, Left Shift said:

More of an explosive-jacket-wearing suicide bomber is my take.  

That's the ticket. Of course! In a couple weeks he's back.   

Makes the nail scars on His wrists less of a big deal, too

- DSK

24 minutes ago, Ease the sheet. said:

Why are people still discussing the methods of Christ?

Surely the Romans nailed him the first time around?

It's the pyramid scheme that followed that's the problem.

• Like 1