Left or Right, it does not matter

Ignorance is showing, particularly on the part of whoever wrote this:

"Listen Im politician. Which Means I am a cheat and liarer. When I am not kissing babies I am stealing their Lollipops pops. But-it also means I keep my options open."

English, motherfucker! Do you speak it?

7 minutes ago, Raz'r said:

Your Whatabout-ism is showing

I thinks you meant Bothsiderism (false balance). A whataboutism is when the elk defend their boy Shitstain by asking about Hillary's use of email. Bothsiderism is they say Congress lacks bipartisanship ignoring something like Moscow Mitch saying One hundred percent of my focus is on stopping this new administration.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Olsonist said:

I thinks you meant Bothsiderism (false balance). A whataboutism is when the elk defend their boy Shitstain by asking about Hillary's use of email. Bothsiderism is they say Congress lacks bipartisanship ignoring something like Moscow Mitch saying One hundred percent of my focus is on stopping this new administration.

Yep, I stand corrected. (well, actually, I'm sitting, but accept the correction anyway)

• Like 1

Given how the Right is demonstrating how little they care for the truth, Democracy, the rule of law, family values, and fiscal responsibility, any attempt to equate the Left with that is just fucking deluded.

1 minute ago, Bus Driver said:

Given how the Right is demonstrating how little they care for the truth, Democracy, the rule of law, family values, and fiscal responsibility, any attempt to equate the Left with that is just fucking deluded.

But very effective electorally.

"Business leaders and elite intellectuals recognized that the public had won enough rights so that they can't be controlled by force, so it would be necessary to turn to control of attitudes and opinions... ...So you had to create a mood of anti-politics, which leaves a very powerful interventionist state but makes people hate the federal government, and the reason to make people hate the federal government is it has a defect. But the things that they're worried about is not what's bad. They're worried about what's good. The government has a defect; namely, it's potentially influenceable by the population. Now private corporations don't have that defect. Nothing you can say about the GE management. But you can do something about federal government policies. And that defect, for good Madisonian reasons, has to be gotten rid of. So they have to create a mood of anti-politics, where everything is blamed on the federal government, and you don't notice the real power behind it. You're not supposed to read the Fortune 500 issue." - Noam Chomsky

• Like 1