Jump to content

Hillary Clinton "There has to be a global reckoning with disinformation"


Recommended Posts

3 minutes ago, Voyageur said:

i could not believe how many Russians drove to the venue in half million dollar cars. not part of the regatta crowd. not making this up. gangsters maybe. never seen so many supercars. 

I lived on the South side of Chicago when I came here originally but then moved north.

What surprised me most after moving  is how many Eastern Europeans there are in Chicago area. 
We think of immigrants as being from South America but holy fuck, is there any one left in Eastern Europe at all?

I mean, the UK and France and Ireland are jammed pack with them also.

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Anyways, back to the topic at hand.

 

Remind me again, which Fox ‘news’ reporter said this?
 

”show me where it says protests are suppose to be polite and peaceful”

 

 

lol

Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, Voyageur said:

WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME A REPUBLICAN WON THE MOST VOTES A WAR?

FIFY

They've started plenty,haven't finished one since McKinley

- DSK

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Steam Flyer said:

FIFY

They've started plenty, never finished one though

- DSK

Grenada. They kicked butt and saved civilization as we know it in Grenada. For some reason it was two days after the Beirut barracks bombing. However, I can't recall what that reason could have been.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Olsonist said:
2 minutes ago, Steam Flyer said:

FIFY

They've started plenty, never finished one though

 

Grenada. They kicked but and saved civilization as we know it in Grenada.

That was more of the nature of one of their nationalist exhibitions where they bomb some brown people because Communism.

I should say, in fairness, that there were some bad guys involved who were chased out as a result; but it wasn't a "war" any more than deer hunting deer is. BTW the ship I was on at the time floated around off the coast of Grenada for a few days.

- DSK

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Olsonist said:

Grenada. They kicked butt and saved civilization as we know it in Grenada. For some reason it was two days after the Beirut barracks bombing. However, I can't recall what that reason could have been.

The Cubans were muscling in there. No need to let dominoes drop at the other end of the chain....  No muss, no fuss.  Get em out before the reach the places where the good rum gets bottled. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Steam Flyer said:

FIFY

They've started plenty,haven't finished one since McKinley

- DSK

When was the last time the democrats bombed a hospital?

 

lol
 

Ye can go around in circles all day but it’s only an absolute idiot who would suggest that democrats or republicans have any moral authority when it comes to fake news or starting wars.

 

Btw didn’t Hillary and dopey Joe vote for the illegal invasion of Iraq ?

 

 

double lol

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Olsonist said:

Grenada. They kicked butt and saved civilization as we know it in Grenada. For some reason it was two days after the Beirut barracks bombing. However, I can't recall what that reason could have been.

 

1377304654_ScreenShot2021-05-07at4_18_01PM.png

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Sea warrior said:

Tell the property owners that the riots were mostly peaceful.

Heck, tell the whole south side of Chicago that these riots were mostly peaceful.

 

Ya going to spout off about disinformation on the right then that’s fine but you shouldn’t be surprised when you are called out on your own bullshite propaganda 

 

You absolute buffoon you..

You didn't answer a single one of my questions with facts.  I doubt you even identified which particular day that picture came from.  Your part of the problem.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Sea warrior said:

I hear there’s a shortage of laborers on building sites, you should apply.

And by “apply” I mean apply your obviously very limited intellect to the occupation most suited to those skills.

 

 

 

 

lol 

It's nice to see that your best responses are name calling and insults.  It's no mystery why you support trump if that's the best you've got as a person. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Grrr... said:

You didn't answer a single one of my questions with facts.  I doubt you even identified which particular day that picture came from.  Your part of the problem.  

If you’re referring to the cnn picture then not only do I know where it happened but, Also, I drove through that neighborhood the following week and witnessed the first hand the aftermath of those “mostly peaceful protests”

 

and believe me when I tell you that the conduct of those “mostly peaceful” thugs throughout Chicago was appalling.

 

Cop yourself on you dummy.

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Grrr... said:

It's nice to see that your best responses are name calling and insults.  It's no mystery why you support trump if that's the best you've got as a person. 

You’re right, I suppose I should have just called him an ambulance chaser. 
 

My apologies..

 

 

lol

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Sea warrior said:

Cop yourself on you dummy.

I'm not sure this is English, but whatever. I'm not supporting the rioters. Breaking and burning stuff is wrong and they should be arrested.  And anyone who thinks CNN gives even slightly balanced reporting needs their heads checked.  But the way you act and treat other people just highlights one of the biggest problems with rump supporters in general and you in particular. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, Bus Driver said:

 

1377304654_ScreenShot2021-05-07at4_18_01PM.png

Yes, they even got invited to the White House, and then Reagan went to Grenada and laid a wreath to commemorate the 19 soldiers who pointlessly died there, in addition to the 240+ whose deaths this was a distraction from.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.chicagotribune.com/news/ct-xpm-1986-10-09-8603150983-story,amp.html

Reagan was a shit.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/6/2021 at 9:25 AM, jocal505 said:

Hillary is impressive, in how she presents this. I fear the consequences of disinformation, in general. Without dis-allowing the first amendment, I feel that some form of accountability is imperative. 

Yeah,  at one point, I reacted to years of disinformation on PA. This disinformation had presented MLK, constantly and frequently, as living in a house full of guns.  WTF?@Excoded Tom)

 

 

Please reply, about your disinformation, in the appropriate thread. This one. (The thread about consequences, and stigma, for bullshitters.)

Was your information about MLK an accurate representation? Not at all. You weaponized (and promoted) disinformation about MLK, relentlessly, and never corrected it. 

Quote

THE MAN WHO SAT ON THE GUN (SINGULAR) IN MLK'S CHAIR. 

His name was Glenn Smiley, and he and King would talk all night long that night.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, kent_island_sailor said:

I keep wondering why Trump got such deference from the media. TRUMP LIES should have been the headline and lead-in to almost every single thing he did instead of some gentle suggestion that something is not quite accurate.

Because he pulled eyeballs to the pages and screens and the accountants and advertisers loved the numbers.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Olsonist said:

Yes, they even got invited to the White House, and then Reagan went to Grenada and laid a wreath to commemorate the 19 soldiers who pointlessly died there, in addition to the 240+ whose deaths this was a distraction from.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.chicagotribune.com/news/ct-xpm-1986-10-09-8603150983-story,amp.html

Reagan was a shit.

The families of two of the guys I went to boot camp with weren't distracted by it: they were busy grieving.

Semper Fi!

(As for Ronnie being a shit, Marines had to go on patrol in Lebanon with weapons unloaded. If they took fire, they had to call for permission before they could lock and load and return fire. Talk about fucked up!)

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

The Cubans were muscling in there. No need to let dominoes drop at the other end of the chain....  No muss, no fuss.  Get em out before the reach the places where the good rum gets bottled. 

The good rum gets bottled in Havana.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Grrr... said:

I'm not sure this is English, but whatever. I'm not supporting the rioters. Breaking and burning stuff is wrong and they should be arrested.  And anyone who thinks CNN gives even slightly balanced reporting needs their heads checked.  But the way you act and treat other people just highlights one of the biggest problems with rump supporters in general and you in particular. 

When or where did I ever say I support Trump or the Republicans for that matter?
 

Secondly, if you take umbrage with my language but not that of your fellow clique down here then you might just be two faced or plain stooopid.

I’m not sure which.

PA ain’t for everybody..

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Sea warrior said:

When was the last time the democrats bombed a hospital?

 

Or an aspirin factory?

Oh, those evil bad Democrats are so-o terrible, horrible, very, no-good... they are almost 10% as bad as Republicans. The one good thing about Trump is that he only assassinated a few furriners and bombed a bunch of brown people and aided the Russians, he didn't start a decade-long bloodbath pissing away American lives.

Meanwhile, name half the wars since 1900 started by Republicans and finished by Democrats. Democratic Party leadership is far from perfect but they are certainly not short-sighting war profiteering fascists that Republicans are.

Meanwhile, feel free to spew lies about bombing hospitals, aspirin factories, wag the dog, etc

- DSK

Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, Danceswithoctopus said:

The families of two of the guys I went to boot camp with weren't distracted by it: they were busy grieving.

Semper Fi!

(As for Ronnie being a shit, Marines had to go on patrol in Lebanon with weapons unloaded. If they took fire, they had to call for permission before they could lock and load and return fire. Talk about fucked up!)

My younger brother lost a good friend in the barracks bombing.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Steam Flyer said:

Or an aspirin factory?

Oh, those evil bad Democrats are so-o terrible, horrible, very, no-good... they are almost 10% as bad as Republicans. The one good thing about Trump is that he only assassinated a few furriners and bombed a bunch of brown people and aided the Russians, he didn't start a decade-long bloodbath pissing away American lives.

are.

Meanwhile, feel free to spew lies about bombing hospitals, aspirin factories, wag the dog, etc

- DSK


I’ll name one.

 

The Vietnam war.

 

***Gulf of Tonkin*** 

“Democratic Party leadership is far from perfect but they are certainly not short-sighting war profiteering fascists that Republicans “
 

That right there is a whole lot of stupid.

Lol

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Grrr... said:

Trumps greatest victory  was undermining fact and turning the right wing into a cult of personality.   Now that they can ignore scientists, ignore the courts, essentially ignore every voice of reason, everything is much better for people like Sea Warrior. They simply believe what ever they want and ignore the rest. 

Luckily that only works for a while.

Then reality intrudes.

Witness the hundreds of insurrectionists currently facing prison and/or ruination.

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Sea warrior said:


I’ll name one.

 

The Vietnam war.

...    ...

 

?? Who started the Viet Nam War? It was already going before we joined in, kinda like WW2.

You really don't know much history, do you?

 

10 minutes ago, Sea warrior said:

...

“Democratic Party leadership is far from perfect but they are certainly not short-sighting war profiteering fascists that Republicans “
 

That right there is a whole lot of stupid.

Lol

No, actually it's pretty close to straight fact. You can "LOL" all you want but reality doesn't just go away

- DSK

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Voyageur said:

when was the last time time a republican did anything good?

Ike built the Interstate network.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Steam Flyer said:

You really don't know much do you?

Brevity my man, brevity.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Steam Flyer said:

?? Who started the Viet Nam War? It was already going before we joined in, kinda like WW2.

You really don't know much history, do you?

 

No, actually it's pretty close to straight fact. You can "LOL" all you want but reality doesn't just go away

- DSK

 

Lol

the US shoved it’s bloody hands into it, massacring over a million innocent people.

And just in case you are in any doubt, it was democrats who started the American involvement and it was a Republican who extricated the country out of it with its arse in its hands.

You may know your History

But obviously you are blinded by propaganda 

 

dummy

Dummy 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Sea warrior said:

Lol

the US shoved it’s bloody hands into it, massacring over a million innocent people.

And just in case you are in any doubt, it was democrats who started the American involvement and it was a Republican who extricated the country out of it with its arse in its hands.

You may know your History

But obviously you are blinded by propaganda 

 

dummy

Dummy 

Wrong

Facts are SUCH a load of libby-rull propaganda

https://www.history.com/topics/vietnam-war/vietnam-war-history

"When Did the Vietnam War Start?

The Vietnam War and active U.S. involvement in the war began in 1954, though ongoing conflict in the region had stretched back several decades."

then there's the noted libby-rul propaganda outlet WikiPedia

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vietnam_War

(in brief) By 1954, the United States had spent $1 billion in support of the French military effort, shouldering 80 percent of the cost of the war.[30]:35

The domino theory, which argued that if one country fell to communism, then all of the surrounding countries would follow, was first proposed as policy by the Eisenhower administration.[75]:19 John F. Kennedy, then a U.S. senator, said in a speech to the American Friends of Vietnam: "Burma, Thailand, India, Japan, the Philippines and obviously Laos and Cambodia are among those whose security would be threatened if the Red Tide of Communism overflowed into Vietnam."[95]

WikiPedia also cited US military deaths in Viet Nam 1956~1960 as 9. Which is clearly not zero.

Did Kennedy escalate US involvement, and LBJ escalate it more? Yes.

Did Eisenhower resist the Republican push to get more involved including using nukes to support the French? Yes. But he did send US troops.

To repeat: Facts are SUCH a load of libby-rull propaganda

- DSK

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Steam Flyer said:

Wrong

Facts are SUCH a load of libby-rull propaganda

https://www.history.com/topics/vietnam-war/vietnam-war-history

"When Did the Vietnam War Start?

The Vietnam War and active U.S. involvement in the war began in 1954, though ongoing conflict in the region had stretched back several decades."

then there's the noted libby-rul propaganda outlet WikiPedia

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vietnam_War

(in brief) By 1954, the United States had spent $1 billion in support of the French military effort, shouldering 80 percent of the cost of the war.[30]:35

The domino theory, which argued that if one country fell to communism, then all of the surrounding countries would follow, was first proposed as policy by the Eisenhower administration.[75]:19 John F. Kennedy, then a U.S. senator, said in a speech to the American Friends of Vietnam: "Burma, Thailand, India, Japan, the Philippines and obviously Laos and Cambodia are among those whose security would be threatened if the Red Tide of Communism overflowed into Vietnam."[95]

WikiPedia also cited US military deaths in Viet Nam 1956~1960 as 9. Which is clearly not zero.

Did Kennedy escalate US involvement, and LBJ escalate it more? Yes.

Did Eisenhower resist the Republican push to get more involved including using nukes to support the French? Yes. But he did send US troops.

To repeat: Facts are SUCH a load of libby-rull propaganda

- DSK

 

Keep telling yourself that you ejit.

 

The us also was involved in ww2 from the beginning but didn’t enter the war officially until after Pearl Harbor. 
and ya, I know the US never “officially” entered the Vietnam war.

 

Educate yourself and quit reading comics 

 

 

 

 

dummy

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Danceswithoctopus said:

The families of two of the guys I went to boot camp with weren't distracted by it: they were busy grieving.

Semper Fi!

(As for Ronnie being a shit, Marines had to go on patrol in Lebanon with weapons unloaded. If they took fire, they had to call for permission before they could lock and load and return fire. Talk about fucked up!)

Just out of curiosity, because I know absolutely nothing about guns, don't you actually load and then lock?

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Venom said:

This blood thirsty lying piece of shit sociopathic war criminal worried about fake news? The worst candidate in history actually lost to an orange clown (literally). :lol:

And how about wmds in Iraq or the gun running operation in Libya? More lies.. $

Can't fix stupid, maybe stick with the Trump threads loser. 

 

 

 

 

When you learn to be part of a discussion, and not a preacher of trollism I'll welcome you back. In the meantime...

Add new user to ignore list

Enter a member's name to set ignore options

 

    • Venom ×
  • Ignore:
    •  Posts
    •  
    •  Messages
    •  
    •  Mentions
    •  
    •  Signature
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

Santiago de Cuba. 

Correct.  I was being too generic.  

 

55 minutes ago, SloopJonB said:

Ike built the Interstate network.

Not a completely benign project.  The Interstates augured-in the creation of fly-over country with it's first iteration- Drive-past towns.  

Thus began the homogenization of the US of A and the death of a thousand mom and pop's on Main Streets:  Howard Johnson's to McDonald's to Walmart.  

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/6/2021 at 11:45 AM, badlatitude said:

Clinton is calling for a “global reckoning” with disinformation

She would know, having peddled plenty herself.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Left Shift said:
1 hour ago, SloopJonB said:

Ike built the Interstate network.

Not a completely benign project.  The Interstates augured-in the creation of fly-over country with it's first iteration- Drive-past towns.  

Thus began the homogenization of the US of A and the death of a thousand mom and pop's on Main Streets:  Howard Johnson's to McDonald's to Walmart.  

DDE devolloped these logisticalle viewes earley.  As youngue soildiere, oe a US Armey caravan to showe "mechanizationes' mitte" it tooke overe three monthes to crosse US of A.  Eike thouht "fuck, theire hase to be a bettere waye....."

:)

Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Left Shift said:

Correct.  I was being too generic.  

 

Not a completely benign project.  The Interstates augured-in the creation of fly-over country with it's first iteration- Drive-past towns.  

Thus began the homogenization of the US of A and the death of a thousand mom and pop's on Main Streets:  Howard Johnson's to McDonald's to Walmart.  

 

Nothing is completely benign.

Would you rather they were never built?

Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, badlatitude said:

Seriously, you're still whining about Benghazi? What's wrong with you?

Intellectual challenges.

On a grand scale.

If he was as smart as he is stupid he'd be an Einstein.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, badlatitude said:
31 minutes ago, bpm57 said:

 

Seriously, you're still whining about Benghazi? What's wrong with you?

Seriously, yes he is... with badly incorrect grammar in the title, no less...

What's wrong with him (and his elk)? Stupid as rocks, took them a long time to learn the Benghazi MF'ers!!! talking points and it's a lot easier to spew out the old bullshit than to struggle to learn new bullshit.

- DSK

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Left Shift said:

Just out of curiosity, because I know absolutely nothing about guns, don't you actually load and then lock?

I was just a LCpl. I was specifically required to not think, let alone question.

(And really, I never thought about that. It's a good point, but probably has something to do with military intelligence.)

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Danceswithoctopus said:
2 minutes ago, Snaggletooth said:

theire ist some niewe bullshitte?

theire ist alweez niewe bullshitte.

Silley me, I realley thouht wase 'recycalled' saime ole saime ole..............                           :)

Thack you.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

Santiago de Cuba. 

And on the lighter side........   Apparently if you were a naval aviator during WWII, you drank Methusalem Rum from Havana.  This was apparently the preferred drink.  In 1958, Castro was starting his descent on Havana and people were starting to panic.  Could the hard drinking naval aviators get their preferred rum from a revolutionary?  So someone in the US Navy bought the contents of the Methusalem warehouse in Havana.  A DC3 set out on a "training" mission from Great Lakes Air Station and meandered down to Havana, got loaded up and headed back.  Unfortunately someone had spilled the beans and DEA agents awaited back in Chicago.  A Corsair was sent out at high speed from Pensacola to intercept the DC3 and worn them.  The DC3 flew low over some shallow lakes in Arkansas and through them out, arrived back in Chicago.  There were always plans to retrieve the crates of rum from the lakes. When some of the perps tried, they found the bottom of the lakes were mud and only came back with a few cases.  In the 1980s a company that I worked with was approached by a contingent of older navy pilots.  Apparently upon moving to Miami, Methusalem forgot how to make rum and so it dropped from favour.  They wanted us to go back with sub bottom profilers and find the missing cases.  They had no money, but they were sure they could sell the rum at a premium to cover costs.  Boss said no.  So if some fisherman was paddling about one of the lakes and hooked a case of rum, that is where it came from.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Snaggletooth said:

Silley me, I realley thouht wase 'recycalled' saime ole saime ole..............                           :)

Thack you.

The cycles are getting tighter. 

 

Turning and turning in the widening gyre   
The falcon cannot hear the falconer;
Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold;
Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world,
The blood-dimmed tide is loosed, and everywhere   
The ceremony of innocence is drowned;
The best lack all conviction, while the worst   
Are full of passionate intensity.
 
Surely some revelation is at hand;
Surely the Second Coming is at hand.   
The Second Coming! Hardly are those words out   
When a vast image out of Spiritus Mundi
Troubles my sight: somewhere in sands of the desert   
A shape with lion body and the head of a man,   
A gaze blank and pitiless as the sun,   
Is moving its slow thighs, while all about it   
Reel shadows of the indignant desert birds.   
The darkness drops again; but now I know   
That twenty centuries of stony sleep
Were vexed to nightmare by a rocking cradle,   
And what rough beast, its hour come round at last,   
Slouches towards Bethlehem to be born?
Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, Laker said:

And on the lighter side........   Apparently if you were a naval aviator during WWII, you drank Methusalem Rum from Havana.  This was apparently the preferred drink.  In 1958, Castro was starting his descent on Havana and people were starting to panic.  Could the hard drinking naval aviators get their preferred rum from a revolutionary?  So someone in the US Navy bought the contents of the Methusalem warehouse in Havana.  A DC3 set out on a "training" mission from Great Lakes Air Station and meandered down to Havana, got loaded up and headed back.  Unfortunately someone had spilled the beans and DEA agents awaited back in Chicago.  A Corsair was sent out at high speed from Pensacola to intercept the DC3 and worn them.  The DC3 flew low over some shallow lakes in Arkansas and through them out, arrived back in Chicago.  There were always plans to retrieve the crates of rum from the lakes. When some of the perps tried, they found the bottom of the lakes were mud and only came back with a few cases.  In the 1980s a company that I worked with was approached by a contingent of older navy pilots.  Apparently upon moving to Miami, Methusalem forgot how to make rum and so it dropped from favour.  They wanted us to go back with sub bottom profilers and find the missing cases.  They had no money, but they were sure they could sell the rum at a premium to cover costs.  Boss said no.  So if some fisherman was paddling about one of the lakes and hooked a case of rum, that is where it came from.

Damn, that is the first chapter of the best spy story I've ever read. Keep it going!

- DSK

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Sea warrior said:

Chicago,

Illinois.

this is your state on democrats.

 

Any questions?
 

 

 

lol

Yeah I got a question... Mississippi or Arkansas?

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Teener said:

Yeah I got a question... Mississippi or Arkansas?

My memory is a little hazy and correct me if I’m wrong but Wasn’t there a famous politician or two from Arkansas, Little Rock or some such shithole?

 

If only I could remember their names 
 

 

 

 

lol

Link to post
Share on other sites

That settles it.  Mississippi.  Either way, red state.  Don't go throwing rocks when you're entire house is made of glass.

Link to post
Share on other sites

 

2 hours ago, Danceswithoctopus said:
3 hours ago, Left Shift said:

Just out of curiosity, because I know absolutely nothing about guns, don't you actually load and then lock?

I was just a LCpl. I was specifically required to not think, let alone question.

(And really, I never thought about that. It's a good point, but probably has something to do with military intelligence.)

Left work and this flashed through my head (actually, a Little Feat song came up and it reminded me of an Oakie I knew at 29 Palms who introduced me to LF--I had no choice, we were in a squadbay, and thinking about him reminded me of the question), it's because you first lock the clip in place, then load (chamber) the round. IIRC. Again, that was a long time ago in a galaxy far, far, away.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, Teener said:

That settles it.  Mississippi.  Either way, red state.  Don't go throwing rocks when you're entire house is made of glass.

 

75A2FC18-D9BE-4C89-B1AB-2422B7983586.jpeg

E736A154-4B04-4101-B21E-B46345CD68C6.jpeg

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Sea warrior said:

I hear there’s a shortage of laborers on building sites, you should apply.

And by “apply” I mean apply your obviously very limited intellect to the occupation most suited to those skills.

Sure would be nice if you owned up to your error/mistake/lie about that kid  

Incorrect. The kid was forced to settle 

Methinks you are naught but a Reich Wing stooge  

But we knew that . . 

Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, AJ Oliver said:

Sure would be nice if you owned up to your error/mistake/lie about that kid  

Incorrect. The kid was forced to settle 

Methinks you are naught but a Reich Wing stooge  

But we knew that . . 

Did you by chance happen to lecture that ambulance chaser in college?
Because he sure does seem to have been taught by donkeys.

Speaking of donkeys and their arsholes, the following is taken right from the donkeys arse:

(and by arse I mean CNN reporters)

The ambulance chaser claimed that the kid was forced to settle, even CNN admitted otherwise.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/01/07/media/cnn-settles-lawsuit-viral-video/index.html

 

“The settlement will allow CNN to avoid a lengthy and potentially unpredictable trial. Sandmann sought $275 million in damages in the lawsuit he filed against CNN last March”

 

 

Its no wonder the youth of today are fucked, and doubly fucked when it comes to the likes of you, first they had the misfortune of being ‘taught’ by an idiot like you and secondly they will be saddled with supporting you through entitlements for years to come.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Sea warrior said:

 

Its no wonder the youth of today are fucked, and doubly fucked when it comes to the likes of you, first they had the misfortune of being ‘taught’ by an idiot like you and secondly they will be saddled with supporting you through entitlements for years to come.

 

So, we can now add "doesn't understand how pension plans work" to SW's list of missed life lessons.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Rain Man said:

So, we can now add "doesn't understand how pension plans work" to SW's list of missed life lessons.  

Oh I do know how the work.


Are you another one of those entitled boomers sucking off the teat of society?
 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Danceswithoctopus said:

 

Left work and this flashed through my head (actually, a Little Feat song came up and it reminded me of an Oakie I knew at 29 Palms who introduced me to LF--I had no choice, we were in a squadbay, and thinking about him reminded me of the question), it's because you first lock the clip in place, then load (chamber) the round. IIRC. Again, that was a long time ago in a galaxy far, far, away.

Got it.  One of those small puzzles answered.  Thx.

Link to post
Share on other sites

A large percentage of Americans actually believe that Hillary is: 

(1) The most successful undetected mass killer in recent history; (2) A shape-shifting alien lizard who hangs out in basements under pizza parlors and rapes and then eats children, usually together with Nancy Pelosi and a Rothschild or two; (3) was planning to send out UN troops in black helicopters to take away yer gunz; and so on.......

At least Bill doesn't get the same bad press. Everybody knows he prefers sluttish girls in their early 20's.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Happy said:

A large percentage of Americans actually believe that Hillary is: 

(1) The most successful undetected mass killer in recent history; (2) A shape-shifting alien lizard who hangs out in basements under pizza parlors and rapes and then eats children, usually together with Nancy Pelosi and a Rothschild or two; (3) was planning to send out UN troops in black helicopters to take away yer gunz; and so on.......

At least Bill doesn't get the same bad press. Everybody knows he prefers sluttish girls in their early 20's.

Funny how the folks who hate him for that are strangely silent regarding Matt Gaetz and underage girls.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Bus Driver said:

Funny how the folks who hate him for that are strangely silent regarding Matt Gaetz and underage girls.

Funny how folks that love him try to rationalize by comparing him to pedophiles. :D Only Epstein and the intelligence agencies know the real truth, half-witted middle school teachers can only subjectively guess and rationalize. :D You're a useful idiot at best Bus Driver. :D

Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

He was comparing him to Matt Gaetz, Einstein. Is English not your first language?

He knows the words but not their meaning.

Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Sea warrior said:

 

75A2FC18-D9BE-4C89-B1AB-2422B7983586.jpeg

E736A154-4B04-4101-B21E-B46345CD68C6.jpeg

I hear this message from people I consider rank and file Repulicans but I never hear it from moderate Democrats.  It's an argument they use to cover for their shitty candidates. 

Bush was not the same as Gore and the Nadar supporters who put him into power are still regretting their choice.  Beiden is not the same as Trump and we don't miss that lying shitstain one bit.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Teener said:
19 hours ago, Sea warrior said:

I hear this message from people I consider rank and file Repulicans but I never hear it from moderate Democrats.  It's an argument they use to cover for their shitty candidates. 

Bush was not the same as Gore and the Nadar supporters who put him into power are still regretting their choice.  Beiden is not the same as Trump and we don't miss that lying shitstain one bit.

Yep. "All politicians are goddam crooks" is a rationalization for voting for a politician that you know is a crook. Only Republicans use this excuse.

Furthermore, the idea that a Republican would declare, after suffering some kind of negative circumstance due to the gov't, that he was going to vote for a Democrat, is just stupid as hell. No Republican would say such a thing. Although some people (my father for example) reach a point where they cannot stomach Republican bullshit any longer, and stop being Republicans, the ones who stay Republican would NEVER consider voting for any Democrat, ever. They just vote for stupider, meaner, more bigoted, RWNJs in the primaries

- DSK

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Sol Rosenberg said:

He was comparing him to Matt Gaetz, Einstein. Is English not your first language? You should reserve such comments for your enemy, not your teammate. 

You start a sentence with “He was comparing him to” and then proceeded to call out someone else’s command of the English language.

 

Christ but this place is better than Comedy Central.

 

 

lol

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Teener said:

I hear this message from people I consider rank and file Repulicans but I never hear it from moderate Democrats.  It's an argument they use to cover for their shitty candidates. 

Bush was not the same as Gore and the Nadar supporters who put him into power are still regretting their choice.  Beiden is not the same as Trump and we don't miss that lying shitstain one bit.

Well you just heard it from someone who isn’t rank and file republican. 
But I’m sure that fact will have zero bearing on your ‘perception’ of things.

 

 

lol

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Sea warrior said:

Well you just heard it from someone who isn’t rank and file republican. 

You haven't met my mother in-law.  She pure partisan and thinks they're all crooks.

Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, Teener said:

You haven't met my mother in-law.  She pure partisan and thinks they're all crooks.

Unfortunately, far too many crooks gravitate towards political careers.

I wouldn’t call them all crooks because I’ve met a few decent ones, and truth be told, I voted for Hillary in 2016 not because I liked her, I don’t, but because I felt indebted to Bill for all he did for the peace process in Ireland. 
I guess ,even scoundrels like Bill have their good attributes.

 

:-)

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, kent_island_sailor said:

Didn't Nixon die?

So when he got to the pearly gates and he really couldn't remember his own name......did he get a free pass?

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Navig8tor said:

So when he got to the pearly gates and he really couldn't remember his own name......did he get a free pass?

Pearly gates? Nixon's fate is more like Purgatory forever.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Ishmael said:

Pearly gates? Nixon's fate is more like Purgatory forever.

I'm thinking the deepest nether regions of the fiery pits of hell 

along with all his buddies. 

The Drumph will join them soon. 

Fiery Pits Of Hell (Now Closed) - Rock Club

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...