News: Vets For Peace historic vessel departs Hawaii

2 hours ago, AJ Oliver said:

You are a total disgrace to your country's valiant anti-nuclear heritage. 

Your virulent attacks against people you don't know make you a total disgrace of VFP. You lower their message by an unestimable amount.

You should be a good little peacenick &  turn the other cheek when people take the piss out of you for speaking like an asshole. Wait... they wouldn't take the piss if you weren't an asshole.

You think you're the smartest dude in the room and you're not. People don't come to a place like this to suffer assholes like you trying to educate them. Thanks but no thanks.

• Replies 823
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Errr...one small problem. There is not one post wishing ill on the crew.    Why is that oh erudite one ? In my world,. when you act like a dick your mates will give you a nudge. In case yo

I am sad to hear about your health issues ED, hope you are doing ok.  The above is exactly why I have no time for AJ. When the observation is more applicable to the defence, I think you've answer

As I think this over, it occurs that US politics are needlessly complex. In a nutshell, you either lap up AJ's drool and spittle, or ... you're a Nazi. Simple stuff really. 

Posted Images

13 hours ago, Fah Kiew Tu said:

As is obvious by his continual whining about people here posting anonymously. The only reason he wants to stop this is so he can go after his opponents in real life and shut them up.

That came up a year or two ago and ended with AJ's loud whining as you'd imagine. I'm certain AJ and the ED are well acquainted. Too well, I'd guess.:P

1 hour ago, AJ Oliver said:

Good article about US nuke policy. 

CounterPunch is a good source. 

https://www.counterpunch.org/2021/06/07/nukes-lies-and-invisible-murder/

Gotta say again Ollie, no one here, including the righties are for nuke proliferation. We'd all support any realistic cause. Lobby all ya want but the tour boat is a waste of money and effort. I get that you've gotten enmeshed in the movement, but you've lost your way.

22 minutes ago, Blue Crab said:

Gotta say again Ollie, no one here, including the righties are for nuke proliferation. We'd all support any realistic cause. Lobby all ya want but the tour boat is a waste of money and effort. I get that you've gotten enmeshed in the movement, but you've lost your way.

If you are really in favor on non-proliferation you have to support it and work for it. 

The nuke powers did not stop testing in the atmosphere because they were fine upstanding global citizens. 

No, they were pressured by a very large global movement of which Vets For Peace is a small part. 

And the fact that a number of countries have decided to forego nukes is also in part due to international pressure: I'm thinking of Argentina, S. Korea, Japan, S. Africa, and others. 

You don't have to like me - I get that. But why do you so oppose a movement with a clear record of success ?? 

Your post was fairly civil, so I am responding similarly. 

6 minutes ago, AJ Oliver said:

If you are really in favor on non-proliferation you have to support it and work for it. 

The nuke powers did not stop testing in the atmosphere because they were fine upstanding global citizens. 

No, they were pressured by a very large global movement of which Vets For Peace is a small part. 

And the fact that a number of countries have decided to forego nukes is also in part due to international pressure: I'm thinking of Argentina, S. Korea, Japan, S. Africa, and others. 

You don't have to like me - I get that. But why do you so oppose a movement with a clear record of success ?? 

Your post was fairly civil, so I am responding similarly. 

Simple. Your clear record of success is bogus. The issues now are Nk, Iran, Taliban, Turkey and who knows what else. No way your loop tour will have the slightest impact on them. That's why everyone here is making fun. The idea is fine. The implementation is silly.

• Like 1
19 minutes ago, Blue Crab said:

Simple. Your clear record of success is bogus.

I just gave you a record of success, which you chose to ignore. 

And VFP is involved in a number of projects including opposition to the Forever Wars, counter recruitment, Anti-Drone warfare, PTSD research and amelioration, rights for Palestine, aid to the homeless, and much else. 

Just a few days ago we were part of a group that protested at the port of Oakland, CA where our union brothers refused to unload an Israeli ship. 

In sum, you do not know what you are writing about. 

https://splash247.com/protestors-claim-to-have-blocked-zim-ship-from-docking-in-oakland/

NIXING A NUKE? Acting Navy Secretary Thomas Harker has issued a memo directing the service to cancel development of a nuclear-armed cruise missile in fiscal 2023, a potential signal that the Biden administration could dial back some nuclear modernization programs, Aerospace Daily scooped on Tuesday.

Harker said this was solely due to pressures put on the administration by Vets 4 Peace, and particularly the arrival of the antiwarship GR in San Francisco recently. Harker was quoted as saying, "We do not want to fuck with those malcontents."

5 minutes ago, Blue Crab said:

NIXING A NUKE? Acting Navy Secretary Thomas Harker has issued a memo directing the service to cancel development of a nuclear-armed cruise missile in fiscal 2023, a potential signal that the Biden administration could dial back some nuclear modernization programs, Aerospace Daily scooped on Tuesday.

Harker said this was solely due to pressures put on the administration by Vets 4 Peace, and particularly the arrival of the antiwarship GR in San Francisco recently. Harker was quoted as saying, "We do not want to fuck with those malcontents."

Betcha AJ believes it

47 minutes ago, Blue Crab said:

Harker said this was solely due to pressures put on the administration by Vets 4 Peace, 

Good one. 

And to edumacate yourself further, go read up on the role of the "movement" in ending atmospheric nuke testing. 

Part of the original crew of the GR met with Ike and Kennedy. 

And that is also how the women's movement got a kick start - read . . . 

If you don't have strontium 90 in your cheddar, you can thank them. 

If you don't have strontium 90 in your cheddar, you can thank them. 

whoever coined that name, strontium, was probably not aware (and if yes, well done indeed ) of the fact that in a european lingo stront = shit, so in fact to us it is "shitium 90" and of course nobody would want that in his/her cheddar so go the vets, I finally got aware you're doing this for a really good cause !!!

16 minutes ago, Albatros said:

whoever coined that name, strontium

that is a bit obscure for me, but we'll take support where we can get it. 

And of course Strontium-90 does not occur in nature but in the 1950's was turning up in Mum's and other milk. 

Strontium-90 is formed in nuclear reactors or during the explosion of nuclear weapons. The half-life of strontium-90 (the time it takes for half of the strontium to give off its radiation and change into another substance) is 29 years.

3 hours ago, AJ Oliver said:

And that is also how the women's movement got a kick start -

So there was no suffragette movement until the good old vets came along.

You really are full of shit.

• Like 1
28 minutes ago, Gissie said:

Like so many things, it was, of course, invented in the US (in AJ's mind).

Scary that the women's movement was only just getting going in the 60's there (according to AJ).

2 minutes ago, DtM said:

Like so many things, it was, of course, invented in the US (in AJ's mind).

Scary that the women's movement was only just getting going in the 60's there (according to AJ).

Poor old Emily getting written out of the history books by Vets for Peace.

15 minutes ago, Gissie said:

Poor old Emily getting written out of the history books by Vets for Peace.

Poly Sci: The art of bullshit?

4 hours ago, AJ Oliver said:

And to edumacate yourself further, go read up on the role of the "movement" in ending atmospheric nuke testing. 

Just can't help yourself Capt Clueless? Some of us were here at the time and managed to survive. 

2 hours ago, Blue Crab said:

Just can't help yourself Capt Clueless? Some of us were here at the time and managed to survive. 

I was alive when they nuked Maralinga and the Monte Bellos. That puts me a lot closer to a live nuke detonation than AJ has ever been.

Been to the Monte Bellos back in the 1980's. Not a lot to show for the blast really. The fish had a nice neon glow but that just made them easier to see for spear-fishing.

FKT

6 hours ago, Gissie said:

You are a willful idiot. 

Women strike for peace was on the scene well before VFP existed, as you must know. 

Women's rights really did become a major thing in the US only in the late sixties. 

Prior to that, it was rare to find women lawyers, profs, scientists, MD's and much more. 

You can be very certain that the women in your own family gained new opportunities as a result of that revolt. 

And did I mention that you are ignorant and willfully stupid ? 

And tiresome.   

3 minutes ago, AJ Oliver said:

You are a willful idiot. 

Women strike for peace was on the scene well before VFP existed, as you must know. 

Women's rights really did become a major thing in the US only in the late sixties. 

Prior to that, it was rare to find women lawyers, profs, scientists, MD's and much more in the United States

You can be very certain that the women in your own family gained new opportunities as a result of that revolt. 

And tiresome.   

Speak for you own country AJ. I had an great aunt who was a doctor before the second would war.

You haven't even had a female president yet and it is 2021 for fucks sake.

46 minutes ago, AJ Oliver said:

You are a willful idiot. 

Prior to that, it was rare to find women lawyers, profs, scientists, MD's and much more. 

And tiresome.   

What about the suffragette movement that start led in the 1840vs in your fair land. Oh yeah, who cares about those old hags. They even had to wait until 1920 until your women hating grand fathers accepted them as equal.

But it was all about the 60's. Fuck me you are over a century out. About your level of knowledge, lacking in fact but high in arrogance.

You are a willful idiot. 

Ah fuck it, I'll have to inform darling grandma's grandma she can't be a pearl diver and captains wife any more. The massive helmet does make her look rather silly, but hey, it was 1899. 

She shoulda been at home darning some socks, waiting for AJ's espoused opportunities. Hmm...instead she appears to be another outlier data point in AJ's lil' scatter plot graph.

Bitch coulda waited a few more generations. 

Selfish cow. 

• Like 1

You know, the more AJ posts, the more it becomes obvious just how tightly constrained his knowledge base actually is.

No wonder the US education system is subject to pity & ridicule.

FKT

2 hours ago, Fah Kiew Tu said:

You know, the more AJ posts, the more it becomes obvious just how tightly constrained his knowledge base actually is.

Exactamundo.

If AJ wasn't there it didn't happen. Even worse is his apparent belief that our posts reflect support for Nukes, and he is the self-appointed guide to our enlightenment. The ignorant arrogance drips like chin drool. He's stuck in a warm comfortable thought bubble of his past glories as sage on a stage in a tiny private very religious college of 1300 total enrollment.

He considers several essays hosted on basement blogs as proof of being a published author. I suspect he's a Jesus Freak -- and not just any Jesus -- oh no, he's with the evangelical and very progressive United Church of Christ brand of "Goddam America!" infamy. A good fit in my view. 

Y'all forgot to cite Marie Curie, Sacagawea and Nefertiti . . . 

do they teach reasoning by anecdote in troll school ?? 

6 hours ago, AJ Oliver said:

Y'all forgot to cite Marie Curie, Sacagawea and Nefertiti . . . 

do they teach reasoning by anecdote in troll school ?? 

And you pretend Elizabeth Staunton and Lucretia Mott never existed.

They obviously did teach you selective fact and diversion reasoning.  

2 hours ago, Gissie said:

They obviously did teach you selective fact and diversion reasoning.  

That's SOP for 'political science' teachers.

Problem he has is, places like SA are master classes in bullshit detection. As eva dent. NOBODY has any time for AJ, even the pretty far lefties.

FKT

Ok, so y'all trolls here have worked so hard . . 

and finally you have succeeded in earning the official appellation 

. . .  Boys of the Reich. 

• Downvote 1
8 hours ago, AJ Oliver said:

Ok, so y'all trolls here have worked so hard . . 

and finally you have succeeded in earning the official appellation 

. . .  Boys of the Reich. 

Huh? that happened the day you signed in here. You have a very limited vocabulary O Wise One. :rolleyes: 

On 6/7/2021 at 3:35 PM, Blue Crab said:

AJ is the new Dog

HTB1Sju6bS_I8KJjy0Foq6yFnVXaH.jpg

While I get get what you're getting at (and agree) I think these are more accurate in that he thinks he is some kind of hero fighting evil and achieving something but he is actually just a reject that everybody is laughing at

retard-2.jpg.f2cfb890738ba80e549de059dcc9b556.jpg

post-7006-1193254790.jpg.7c53a889bad0d978829db3cb3e5b7439.jpg

loser.jpg.04f4dd67b0035a0337670b179c1420d0.jpg

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Parma said:

a reject that everybody is laughing at

I wear your weak-ass criticism with pride  . . 

and flatulate in your general vicinity. 

As we see here on this thread, for the Reich it is all about 

"owning the libs". 

Our Right has dragged the US democracy to within an inch of death's door, 

they live by insults and lies, they demonize immigrants and minorities, they 

use death threats as a favored political tactic . . 

but they are just so hurt and offended when one uses a mild epithet 

such as "Reich". 

Too bad snowflakes - you actually deserve being called worse. 

• Like 1

"owning the libs". 

such as "Reich". 

This is a weird little corner of the world we’ve got going, some dude acting like a foaming at the mouth god botherer, screeching insults and curses to anyone that walks past. 

Due to his limited vocabulary, he keeps using the same insult regardless of the color or creed of the passer-by it is directed at.

All the while the raver is claiming his ranting is some political position in the hope it will afford a modicum of respectability. 
Pssst...It doesnt.
I think you’re a fuckwit that sees enemies at every turn that belongs on a soap box in a little corner of Hyde Park. 

That opinion isn’t political no matter how desperate you want it to be. Thats observation. 

• Like 4
33 minutes ago, shaggybaxter said:

This is a weird little corner of the world we’ve got going, some dude acting like a foaming at the mouth god botherer, screeching insults and curses to anyone that walks past. 

Like some homeless vagrants I've seen.

"owning the libs". 

such as "Reich". 

PRINCIPLE 14: PROPAGANDA MUST LABEL EVENTS AND PEOPLE WITH DISTINCTIVE PHRASES OR SLOGANS

herr Goebbels would be ever so proud of you, herr pol. sci. perfesser

1 hour ago, Albatros said:

PRINCIPLE 14: PROPAGANDA MUST LABEL EVENTS AND PEOPLE WITH DISTINCTIVE PHRASES OR SLOGANS

He's just so special. And forget me not he's a commodore at his yacht club. If there's a better argument than that for not having yacht clubs, lemme know. Ollie it's only 6 your time. You're going to need another box of wine. 

On 6/8/2021 at 4:25 AM, 00seven said:

Your virulent attacks

But your virulent attacks are OK ?? 

Mr. Reichista Snowflake 

5 hours ago, Blue Crab said:

he's a commodore at his yacht club.

Past Commodore - a long time ago. 

Ya Punkista 

7 hours ago, Albatros said:

So I take it that you are just fine with the Reich's lies, racism, violence and threats, and assaults on our sorry ol' democracy?  

Or do you deny the facts that I described ??  

(Not that I actually expect any sort of coherent response) 

15 hours ago, AJ Oliver said:

"owning the libs". 

such as "Reich". 

You make wild, unsubstantiated claims about women's rights starting in the 60's, get called on it and immediately turn to claims that we are both Reichistas and snowflakes.

In reality you are just a shallow, unthinking fool. Unable to debate or give a reasoned argument. Hiding behind a self professed intellect that evaporates when exposed to those that question. An intellect that turns to abuse, insult and lies whenever questioned. A shuttered mind that is unable to even comprehend you might be wrong. You make the Spanish inquisition look open minded.

Fuck I love this place.

Idiots like you thinking they are the smartest in the room, believing their own bullshit.  

5 hours ago, AJ Oliver said:

So I take it that you are just fine with the Reich's lies, racism, violence and threats, and assaults on our sorry ol' democracy?  

You've asked an incoherent question, why would you expect a coherent answer?

Consider the people here you've labelled as Reichistas (I'm one of them), none have implied, promoted or expressed racism or violence, no threats have been made. The assault on democracy aspect isn't worthy of discussion.

You just don't like being called on your BS, plain & simple. Snowflake indeed.

3 minutes ago, 00seven said:

Consider the people here you've labelled as Reichistas (I'm one of them), none have implied, promoted or expressed racism or violence, no threats have been made. The assault on democracy aspect isn't worthy of discussion.

You just don't like being called on your BS, plain & simple. Snowflake indeed.

It is not even BS, it is just unsubstantiated claims. Claims that in his/her/its circle of fellow shallow thinkers, would be given unquestioning support.

It must be a surprise to AJ to find there are others that not only disagree, but actually have valid view points. I can only surmise that his parents, faced with such a below average child, gave it a false impression of how clever it was.

Sadly he believed them.

7 hours ago, AJ Oliver said:

Mr. Reichista Snowflake 

When I read this now, instead of being irritated at this misuse by a so-called expert, I enjoy a quiet little "DING!" B) Thanks for the chuckle "Skip." 

I wonder if "Skip" is one of those cool nick names some folks give to themselves? 

5 hours ago, Gissie said:

You make wild, unsubstantiated claims about women's rights starting in the 60's,

Dude, I was there, and so was the Admiral - who was able to become a full prof thanks to the women's movement. 

You are pathetic. 

4 hours ago, 00seven said:

The question is not incoherent at all. You just refuse to answer it. 

To repeat and rephrase: Do you support the US Republican party's policies ?? 

Why it that so hard for you ?? 

5 hours ago, Gissie said:

Idiots like you thinking they are the smartest in the room, believing their own bullshit.  

Ahh, the pot calling the kettle black. 

Fuck I love this place.

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, AJ Oliver said:

Dude, I was there, and so was the Admiral - who was able to become a full prof thanks to the women's movement. 

Didn't measure up to the standard til the standards were lowered?

8 minutes ago, Blue Crab said:

Didn't measure up to the standard til the standards were lowered?

hardly

13 hours ago, AJ Oliver said:

for starters, it's not because you call yourself a perfesser that you are the judge on coherency, going by your own wild babbling and obnoxious namecalling I'd rate you a total zero on the matter

next, what "Reich" are you channelling anyhow ? all I see is an obnoxious, unpolite, uneducated pillock throwing that "R" thing at whoever taking the mikey (like me) or just objecting to your fascistoid method : kneel for me and suck my dick or I'll call you a R***** ... that, Sir, is a pure fascist, nazi method, and still you have the gall to call others what you are yourself, Reichista numero uno, you, Sir, perfesser, are the Reichista in this thread, own it.

on the matter of nuhcuhlars : not a great fan this one, but sadly, they are here and will not go, now that is reality, and although charming, even somewhat cuddly, a couple of old farts doing a mild little trip on an old woody, even braving that horrendous pacific coastline, now that won't change reality much either. (weird, sailed from Oxnard to Channel Islands, next back to Marina Del Rey, next to Avalon and next coastal back to San Diego, and I survived.... must have lucked out)

o, and by the way, each time you come up with your obnoxious reference to das Reich it makes me think of part of my history, which you don't have and in your schools they will not teach you that  : my father (rip) stood at the dunes of Dunkirk overlooking the massacre, he was sent home, next ordered by the nazi's to manage distribution of food, after the war he was commended by our country for doing that job in an absolute honest and fair way, many of his collegues who used that position to enrich themselves got into deep shit, but then on the other hand one of my aunts married a guy (rip)who fought in the battle of the bulge, on the wrong side ... if you remember that movie they showed these 16 year old nazi jugend that were sent to frontline ? he was one of them, 16 years, sent at the ago of 12 to the nazi's by his parents, completely indoctrinated. Now how did we handle this difference in the family ? nobody was ever called a Reichista, neither was anybody glorified, we just handled it in a cool way, not ignoring but also not making a big point about anything, life goes on.

And then you have this nincompoop, this buffoon who probably got his perfesser ticket out of a bubblegum dispenser, calling just anybody who does not agree with him or his methods in the most obnoxious, stupid, incoherent way with a term of which he has totally no clue about what it means, what it invokes, how far this can go ... yikes

there, rant over, that's all I have to say about that, I can spell out whatever you will say but you won't see any reaction other than some more fun and games, you're not really worthy of a real adult conversation mister perfesser, all you want is to pontificate your self declared brilliancy, so shine on baby.

• Like 4
3 minutes ago, Albatros said:

for starters

"Reich" is only a pejorative if you choose to take it as such. 

But true, if you back the current GOP agenda, "fascist" would be more appropriate. 

I'm actually a big fan of the current Fourth Reich in Germany - they are a beacon of light in a darkening continent as the ethnic authoritarians take more and more power. 

I barely skimmed your post because I knew it would not be interesting . . 

3 hours ago, Ed Lada said:

Ahh, the pot calling the kettle black. 

Fuck I love this place.

Actually you remind me of AJ. Unlike the two of you, I am happy to admit I am generally far from the smartest person in the room. I also have opinions, yet again unlike the two of you, am happy to listen to others and be challenged.

The only real similarity is we are all happy to call out bullshit when we see it. Although even here we differ as I don't consider anyone with a different opinion a bullshitted, they are just someone with a different opinion.

You are pathetic. 

And still you fail to see or acknowledge that the women's movement started over a century before your silly little 60's event. 

Age seems to have addled your cognitive processes. If you ever had them.

7 minutes ago, Gissie said:

Actually you remind me of AJ. Unlike the two of you, I am happy to admit I am generally far from the smartest person in the room. I also have opinions, yet again unlike the two of you, am happy to listen to others and be challenged.

The only real similarity is we are all happy to call out bullshit when we see it. Although even here we differ as I don't consider anyone with a different opinion a bullshitted, they are just someone with a different opinion.

I don't believe any of that, but hey it's only your opinion.

1 minute ago, Gissie said:

And still you fail to see or acknowledge that the women's movement started over a century before your silly little 60's event. 

Actually, it started way before that - not that you would know. 

But starting in the 60's the women's movement began to have a real impact; but they are the first to admit that they could see farther and succeed more because they stood on the shoulders of giant ladies from the past. 

In the US, women now make up the majority of grad students in law and medicine and much else. That was unimaginable in 1860. 

If you ever get to the US, take a trip to Seneca Falls, NY  . . 

The Seneca Falls Convention was the first women's rights convention in the United States. Held in July 1848 in Seneca Falls, New York, the meeting launched the women's suffrage movement, which more than seven decades later ensured women the right to vote.

52 minutes ago, AJ Oliver said:

But starting in the 60's the women's movement began to have a real impact; but they are the first to admit that they could see farther and succeed more because they stood on the shoulders of giant ladies from the past. 

In the US, women now make up the majority of grad students in law and medicine and much else. That was unimaginable in 1860. 

If you ever get to the US, take a trip to Seneca Falls, NY  . . 

The Seneca Falls Convention was the first women's rights convention in the United States. Held in July 1848 in Seneca Falls, New York, the meeting launched the women's suffrage movement, which more than seven decades later ensured women the right to vote.

So you show proof of things happening over a century ago to disprove my claim things were happening over a century ago. Fucking classic.

And your claim things finally got moving in the 60's,I guess getting the vote was just a little step back in the day.

You and Ed are text book examples of figjams.

Actually, Gissie said it first, I believe, so schoolyard social media justice gives him the point. That you didn't bother to read his argument is kind of on you Dr Doofus. Check with full prof Mrs./Dr. Doofus on that. 

, "fascist" would be more appropriate. [than Reichista]

As several have mentioned occasionally.

You also throw "Troll" around but it's starting to look like when you use "reichista" you are trolling when you know fascist is ... oh, I dunno, ""more appropriate?"

Do you confuse the two or do you use reichista with an eye to avoiding a defamation suit? I mention that as a reference to your whine on another thread showing that you don't know a fucking thing about that subject either?

On 6/6/2021 at 4:05 PM, Blue Crab said:

Ollie, I say this with no snark: There are no pro-nuke posters here. 

Hmmmm, well,  I don't know about that. 

I for one would not mind having a nuke, but maybe just a small one for, you know, when traffic gets bad or I want the beach to myself.

Could also be fun for Independence Day or New Years

4 minutes ago, Parma said:

Hmmmm, well,  I don't know about that. 

But there sure are some nuke fatalists, who somehow think it's helpful 

to trash the great souls of the anti-nuke movement  . . 

I am not of that great soul elk, but I support them as best I can. 

Check out Plowshares 

55 minutes ago, AJ Oliver said:

But there sure are some nuke fatalists, who somehow think it's helpful 

to trash the great souls of the anti-nuke movement  . . 

I am not of that great soul elk, but I support them as best I can. 

Check out Plowshares 

Ollie, when your pals can speak Korean and Farsi, I'll write them a check. 'til  then it's pie in the sky.

10 minutes ago, Blue Crab said:

Ollie, when your pals can speak Korean and Farsi, I'll write them a check. 'til  then it's pie in the sky.

there are anti-nuke movements in both those countries. VFP supports them. 

quite revealing that your did not mention Urdu, Hindi, Mandarin, English, Russian, French, or Hebrew . . 

not to mention Mordechai Vanunu, who suffered much for 

your most ungrateful kiester. 

And Iran has never had a nuclear weapons program.

You probably thought Saddam had nukes too. 

And Iran has never had a nuclear weapons program.

Bullshit. The fact that you can say this & I give you the benefit of honesty, actually believe it, shows how naive, not to say idiotic you are.

There is no good reason to enrich uranium to the levels that the Iranians are doing except as a step along the road to a nuclear weapon. None at all. I gave a reference some time ago to the level of enrichment necessary for nuclear power reactors. The Iranians are way beyond that point.

You fit to a Tee the old Stalinist era description of naive Westerners. "Useful idiots".

FKT

• Like 1

How can you be so mean to someone who realises that women getting the vote was just a tiny blip in the emancipation of women.

Nothing compared to the huge strides taken in the 60's.

7 minutes ago, Blue Crab said:

aw shit ... another anchor thread?

what ... where ????????????

like doggy do , want to know where tis so I don't step in it .

7 hours ago, Fah Kiew Tu said:

There is no good reason to enrich uranium to the levels that the Iranians are doing except as a step along the road to a nuclear weapon

You can suck down the propaganda, or you can look at actual sources including US intell . . 

In 2012, sixteen U.S. intelligence agencies, including the CIA, reported that Iran was pursuing research that could enable it to produce nuclear weapons, but was not attempting to do so.[15] The senior officers of all of the major American intelligence agencies stated that there was no conclusive evidence that Iran has made any attempt to produce nuclear weapons since 2003.[16] In a 2007 National Intelligence Estimate, the United States Intelligence Community assessed that Iran had ended all "nuclear weapon design and weaponization work" in 2003.[17] U.S. Defense Secretary Leon Panetta stated in January 2012 that Iran was pursuing a nuclear weapons capability, but was not attempting to produce nuclear weapons.[1

Folks, US nuclear weapons are far more dangerous to Americans (and the rest of the world) than are Iran's, especially with a demonstrable looney like the Drumph with his finger on the trigger of the former, and since the latter do not exist. 

And of course the US has nuked itself, killing hundreds of thousand of its own people during the nuclear weapons production and testing cycles. 

Some of ya are way into the Dunning-Kruger universe - thinking you know far more than you actually do. 

12 minutes ago, DtM said:

AJ relies on mere opinions that are at least 9 years old for his view on Iranian nukes.  Idiot.

Good. It wasn't just me that had that thought. My take is the Persians have upped their security a whole bunch but the Israelis have someone inside.

Aj just has his one note Samba that like milk, has soured. A reverse Dabnis, tho Dabs had a marketable skill.

On 6/12/2021 at 4:19 AM, AJ Oliver said:

"owning the libs". 

No Professor the only thing we see on this thread is everyone getting great entertainment from taking the piss out of you.

You beardy old Homo.

Hey Ollie, have you not noticed that Trump is no longer President?

Any authority for your proposition that "the US has nuked itself, killing hundreds of thousand of its own people during the nuclear weapons production and testing cycles".

AJ singlehandedly saving the world. Fool.