News: Vets For Peace historic vessel departs Hawaii

4 minutes ago, Gissie said:

Perhaps he is a sock of Meli, she has the same sort of pattern.

Nah. I've little or no respect for Meli's intellect or ability to take in knowledge she doesn't want to know but she comes across as a much, much nicer human being.

I'd share a meal and a polite disagreement with her. If I found myself anywhere with AJ, I'd quietly depart. If anything he reminds me of two legged - same lack of SOH, same certainty of their correctness, same inability to accept that they don't know it all. And same hostility to you personally if you disagree.

FKT

• Replies 823
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Errr...one small problem. There is not one post wishing ill on the crew.    Why is that oh erudite one ? In my world,. when you act like a dick your mates will give you a nudge. In case yo

I am sad to hear about your health issues ED, hope you are doing ok.  The above is exactly why I have no time for AJ. When the observation is more applicable to the defence, I think you've answer

As I think this over, it occurs that US politics are needlessly complex. In a nutshell, you either lap up AJ's drool and spittle, or ... you're a Nazi. Simple stuff really. 

Posted Images

ya all dealing with a Political Science Professor who's trolling ya all :lol:

3 minutes ago, Mid said:

ya all dealing with a Political Science Professor who's trolling ya all :lol:

He might think he's trolling us, but who's doing all the thrashing and crying for people to be outed?

As I said, when things are slow, you play a bit with the bottom feeder types. I've got to do some traveling shortly then pretend to work for a couple months. Maybe someone or something more interesting will come along.

I think I'll buy a 3D printer this year.

FKT

5 minutes ago, Fah Kiew Tu said:

they the same as 2d aka cheap as chips till ya buy the ink ?

AJ, can you come up with anything from the last ten years to support any of your arguments?

You never engage once someone points out the lack of logic and facts in your positions. All you do is resort to pathetic labels that have no basis in anything that the poster has put.

Please try to apply some intellect to this discussion.

I wait with bated breath to see what label you will apply to me this time.

Oh, and the voyage of your mates doesn't support any of your arguments.

It was interesting and I am sure they had fun, even though you rather took away from the focus on what they did (especially off that incredibly dangerous California coast).

40 minutes ago, Mid said:

they the same as 2d aka cheap as chips till ya buy the ink ?

Nah you just feed them coils of plastic string used in line trimmers and the like.

Trust me. What could possibly go wrong?

FKT

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Gissie said:

Yeah - AJ is basically trolling us all. Got to be a troll because he's such a caricature of a 'liberal' small cow college professor who thinks his shit doesn't stink.

Couldn't have said it better myself ... though I've surely tried.

1 hour ago, Fah Kiew Tu said:

He might think he's trolling us, but who's doing all the thrashing and crying for people to be outed?

As I said, when things are slow, you play a bit with the bottom feeder types. I've got to do some traveling shortly then pretend to work for a couple months. Maybe someone or something more interesting will come along.

FKT

You are 50  pounds of shit in a 5 pound bag.  You are a clueless hypocrite that is completely full of yourself.  You go on and on about your humility, your politeness and how good you are at everything.  You carry on about your sailing and your wonderful life and yet you have so much time to constantly post here and relentlessly criticize people because you don't like their opinions.  At least LB 15 has a sense of humor.  You are nothing but a bloviating troll that apparently has nothing better to do.  With all due respect, kindly fuck off and take your bitterness elsewhere.  Or don't, it really doesn't matter.

8 hours ago, Fah Kiew Tu said:

As usual you have it completely backwards. It was one of your trolling elk on this thread that took my personal information and whined about me to a vessel at sea whose crew had better things to do. 

That was not just trolling - it was stalking. 

But yes, anonymity on PA has resulted in trolling and horrible manners . .  

not to mention your lies. 

2 hours ago, AJ Oliver said:

not to mention your lies. 

So your assertion that women's liberation got started in the 60's - lies or total ignorance? Your defense of your statement - lies or rufusal to admit a mistake?

If you head through to your bathroom,  there should be a mirror on the wall. Have a good look in it.

7 hours ago, Gissie said:

So your assertion that women's liberation got started in the 60's

As usual, you lie like a rug. 

BTW, while wondering in a book store in beautiful downtown Whangarei a few years back, I happened upon a book on the history of the peace movement in Aotearoa. 

You might familiarize yourself with it, if you weren't so busy trolling. 

I am being polite here, but you merit nothing but contempt. 

[A bit later . . .  hey I found it! This is the book . . 

23 minutes ago, AJ Oliver said:

As usual, you lie like a rug. 

BTW, while wondering in a book store in beautiful downtown Whangarei a few years back, I happened upon a book on the history of the peace movement in Aotearoa. 

You might familiarize yourself with it, if you weren't so busy trolling. 

I am being polite here, but you merit nothing but contempt. 

[A bit later . . .  hey I found it! This is the book . . 

So you never stated the women's movement started in the 60's?

You lie like a cheap Spanish watch Senorita.

7 minutes ago, Gissie said:

So you never stated the women's movement started in the 60's?

How about you read that book, write a report and then 

I'll totally get back to ya. 

9 minutes ago, AJ Oliver said:

How about you read that book, write a report and then 

I'll totally get back to ya. 

Ah, the good old Professor changing tack when the student finds out he has just been spouting shit.

What a piece of work your students must have thought you were.

Just now, Gissie said:

Ah, the good old Professor changing tack when the student finds out he has just been spouting shit.

What a piece of work your students must have thought you were.

Ever considered getting a life ?? 

I sailed today with a newbie on an old Contessa 25 - good fun. 

How about you ??  I seriously doubt that you have a boat, or sail. 

You just don't seem like the type, if you know what I mean. 

As for Elsie, she would have ripped you a new one for your claims about when the women's movement started.

Movement, what a great work. Sounds like you really, just the result of a movement the morning after a good curry. All splattered around the porcelain, making a piece of art better than anything you have achieved in real life.

5 minutes ago, AJ Oliver said:

Ever considered getting a life ?? 

I sailed today with a newbie on an old Contessa 25 - good fun. 

How about you ??  I seriously doubt that you have a boat, or sail. 

You just don't seem like the type, if you know what I mean. 

Poor newbie, probably first and only time. :lol:

As for my sailing, not interested in a swinging dick competition with a prat like you. You also take yourself far to seriously to ever want you as crew. AJ the figjam on board, fucking nightmare to say the least.

6 minutes ago, Gissie said:

As for my sailing, 

I don't believe that you sail at all. None of your posts reflect the least knowledge of the sport. 

Actually, I single hand quite a bit and rather enjoy it. 

Tell us about your boat  . .  

Where do you keep it ? Where do you sail ? 

I think you are a complete fraud in every aspect of your life. 

would feel a bit sorry for ya actually if you were not such a big-time wanker. 

wanker. British slang, offensive : a stupid, foolish, or unpleasant person.

8 minutes ago, AJ Oliver said:

I don't believe that you sail at all. None of your posts reflect the least knowledge of the sport. 

Tell us about your boat  . .  

Where do you keep it ? Where do you sail ? 

I think you are a complete fraud in every aspect of your life. 

would feel a bit sorry for ya actually if you were not such a big-time wanker. 

wanker. British slang, offensive : a stupid, foolish, or unpleasant person.

Getting the oldtodger out for a contest are we AJ. It is looking a bit shabby in its old age I must say, although I have heard you still like to give it a quick tug. Something your mum said you have been doing since teenage years.

As for you singlehanding, is it any surprise. It would be more surprising if you had people that liked sailing with you you boring old duffer. Not that I am entirely unexperienced in the sailing industry. We could start with a basic one, how many times have you had to fly a Q flag and clear immigration. I do hope you are well in excess of 10,need some compition here boyo.

As for the fraud jibe, at least I wouldn't have disappointed Elsie with my lack of knowledge on the history of the women's movement. 1960's, what a joke the Prof is.

26 minutes ago, Gissie said:

As for you singlehanding, is it any surprise. It would be more surprising if you had people that liked sailing with you you boring old duffer. Not that I am entirely unexperienced in the sailing industry. We could start with a basic one, how many times have you had to fly a Q flag and clear immigration. I do hope you are well in excess of 10,need some compition here boyo.

Give him a break, he sails on a fucking *LAKE*.

Where's he going to go?

Yeah OK, Canaduh. Yep, that's challenging.

FKT

11 minutes ago, Fah Kiew Tu said:

Give him a break, he sails on a fucking *LAKE*.

Where's he going to go?

Yeah OK, Canaduh. Yep, that's challenging.

FKT

But he knows all about killer californian coast line. The graveyard of ships. Surely he must have done lots of solo trips up and down with tales of adventure and survival. Man against nature, talking the waves down.

1 hour ago, Gissie said:

But he knows all about killer californian coast line. The graveyard of ships. Surely he must have done lots of solo trips up and down with tales of adventure and survival. Man against nature, talking the waves down.

I think AJ has posted well beyond the point where he's worth reading, even for light entertainment.

Got a Bass Strait crossing to do in a few days.

FKT

4 minutes ago, Fah Kiew Tu said:

I think AJ has posted well beyond the point where he's worth reading, even for light entertainment.

FKT

Agree, this thread should be left to die. The weather is clearing up after days of rain, so time to get outside.

Have a good crossing.

4 hours ago, Fah Kiew Tu said:

FKT

3 hours ago, Gissie said:

Agree, this thread should be left to die. The weather is clearing up after days of rain, so time to get outside.

Have a good crossing.

3 hours ago, DtM said:

Yep, leaving AJ and Ed to hold hands to save the world.

I would love for that to be true but I am doubtful.  Especially the 2 blowhards from down under.  Must be the result of walking upside down, I don't know.  

Hey, Fah Kiew, I don't know what's the big deal about crossing Bass Strait.  It's just a strait FFS, grow a pair would ya.  That figjam Gissie doesn't even have a boat or sail so who knows what he will do.  Wankers are gonna wank is my guess. 

So please honor your words and let this thread die.  If y'all come back it will be definitive proof that y'all are full of shite and don't have a real life.

I don't have a life, but I don't spend much time in this sewer anymore.  Even I can find better things to do.

5 hours ago, Gissie said:

I think Covid put an end to AJ's cruising ... gay theaters. 

28 minutes ago, Ed Lada said:

I would love for that to be true but I am doubtful.  Especially the 2 blowhards from down under.  Must be the result of walking upside down, I don't know.  

Hey, Fah Kiew, I don't know what's the big deal about crossing Bass Strait.  It's just a strait FFS, grow a pair would ya.  That figjam Gissie doesn't even have a boat or sail so who knows what he will do.  Wankers are gonna wank is my guess. 

So please honor your words and let this thread die.  If y'all come back it will be definitive proof that y'all are full of shite and don't have a real life.

I don't have a life, but I don't spend much time in this sewer anymore.  Even I can find better things to do.

You could have shrugged and walked away. You have better things to do, right?

1 hour ago, 00seven said:

You could have shrugged and walked away. You have better things to do, right?

Did you read my post carefully?  I don't have a life.  Of course almost anything could be better than posting here, but I have a lot of hours to fill every day.  If the others do what they said, I guess I'll talk to my dogs to fill my idle hours.  Or I could hire somebody to paint something and then I can watch it dry.  That's a possibility.

What's your excuse?

• Like 1
49 minutes ago, Ed Lada said:

Did you read my post carefully?  I don't have a life.

Pardon the post drift. This is disappointing to read Ed altho I do recall a post by you mentioning IIRC a continuing physical disability. So, not to be too much of a Sally Sunshine, I also recall that you are a food connoisseur, a traveler, have a beautiful home, a lovely, bright wife, have a huge love for music, and an active mind, among other things.

Now, if that life is gone, you're just going to have to start over. 

Sun's out ... gotta go, but  I'll hoist a couple for you sir, in friendship.

And now back to my regularly-scheduled life as a curmudgeon, the next step below the common cur.

• Like 1
27 minutes ago, Blue Crab said:

Pardon the post drift. This is disappointing to read Ed altho I do recall a post by you mentioning IIRC a continuing physical disability. So, not to be too much of a Sally Sunshine, I also recall that you are a food connoisseur, a traveler, have a beautiful home, a lovely, bright wife, have a huge love for music, and an active mind, among other things.

Now, if that life is gone, you're just going to have to start over. 

Sun's out ... gotta go, but  I'll hoist a couple for you sir, in friendship.

And now back to my regularly-scheduled life as a curmudgeon, the next step below the common cur.

You recall correctly BC.  My condition has deteriorated rapidly in the last year.  I can do a little but not much.  However I have my nice garden, my wife and 2 great dogs.  And a computer...

I had aspirations to get really old like you and be a curmudgeon but I guess I'll just remain crabby (nothing against crabs mind you).

I can still manage to hoist my near daily Bombay and tonic, I'll raise my glass to you tonight.

• Like 1
5 hours ago, Ed Lada said:

Mój brat od innej matki................ we loose againe...............
  • Like 2

11 hours ago, Gissie said:

how many times have you had to fly a Q flag and clear immigration.

Ducking and dodging like the troll that you are . . 

Having cooties is not the same as sailing. 

Possessing no boat and belonging to no club means you are not a real Kiwi. 

1 hour ago, Ed Lada said:

aspirations to get really old like you and be a curmudgeon but I guess I'll just remain crabby (nothing against crabs mind you).

Very sorry to hear that Mr. L. Respecting your opinions, I was going to ask for your views on the rise of authoritarianism in Europe, especially Central Europe. If you do that, it may be best to start a new thread. 

And as for this thread, I would have let it RIP and good while ago were it not for the Cyber-trolls and actual stalkers who joined for the sole purpose of wrecking it, and to amuse themselves by mocking people who are trying to make the world a better place. 

• Like 2
2 hours ago, AJ Oliver said:

Very sorry to hear that Mr. L. Respecting your opinions, I was going to ask for your views on the rise of authoritarianism in Europe, especially Central Europe. If you do that, it may be best to start a new thread. 

Thanks for your concern.  I wouldn't be too surprised if the genesis of my condition was growing up on the shores of Lake Erie in the 1950s-1970s.  Just down the coast from you in Erie, PA.  Our house was between a large paper mill and a huge GE plant so there were plenty of mysterious effluents flowing into the water there.  The fish kills when I was a kid were often and truly impressive.  At times it was impossible to walk along the shoreline without treading on carcasses of dead fish.  And we would swim in that water frequently.  It's amazing what the EPA and the zebra mussels have done to lake Erie, it's incredibly clean now.  Other than the toxic stew in the muck in the bottom of Presque Isle bay and other similar bodies of water on the Great Lakes.

I have strong feelings and am worried about the current situation in Europe but I don't know if I have the energy to discuss it.  I already have to live in the middle of it!  The only way I can cope is I pretty much ignore it which luckily isn't too hard to do in my situation.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Ed Lada said:

growing up on the shores of Lake Erie in the 1950s-1970s.  Just down the coast from you in Erie, PA.

Erie is a nice town with good people - they are very friendly and welcoming to visiting sailors. 

The Lake is better than it was, but still has major issues. 

We are working on it, but get zero real help from the right. 

The Ohio (and other) EPA's are almost completely toothless, having been captured by big money interests a while back. 

Hope I did not wreck your day. 

15 hours ago, AJ Oliver said:

Do you change hands after every 20 strokes? 

• Like 2
9 hours ago, Ed Lada said:

Hey, Fah Kiew, I don't know what's the big deal about crossing Bass Strait. 

Clearly you don't and that would be a good reason to shut up about it. 

• Like 2
2 hours ago, LB 15 said:

Well how would he know? He lives in Poland.

If he ever was in Australia, it was probably R&R during the Vietnam War and he never got further than the Kings Cross strip clubs that catered for the young, horny & stupid.

And now he's down to 1 out of 3...

FKT

12 hours ago, Ed Lada said:

It's just a strait FFS

My first introduction was waves bigger than a 2 storey house and being flattened mercilessly every time you crested a peak for hours on end.

Thank fuck its 'just a strait'. I might grow up one day and chance a lake. 

• Like 2
28 minutes ago, shaggybaxter said:

My first introduction was waves bigger than a 2 storey house and being flattened mercilessly every time you crested a peak for hours on end.

Good stuff.

A couple of comments: I want to say again, you genuine sailors out there ought read Waves Susan Casey 2010.

7 hours ago, AJ Oliver said:

Good article here about the media and Iran's non-nukes. 

It explains why many people, including all our local trolls, incorrectly believe that Iran has 

a nuclear weapons program. https://www.juancole.com/2021/06/considered-nuclear-advanced.html

If it's still ok to call "BULLSHIT!" I disrespectfully do so. As bolded above: It does NOTHING of the sort.

Disclaimer: I am stoned. I read the "good article" by Hickman mentioned above "published" on another uber lib prof's basement blog [if content were marketable, it would be] and I can certainly see how our nutty perfesser might agree with it if he'd actually read it.

But I don't think AJ did cuz after reading it a second time, there is not a shred, not a feather, scintilla, pinch, not an OZ, nor a gram of what any 8th grader would call evidence or even argument for AJ's and Hickman's assertion that Iran doesn't have nukes. 

I shit you not. I say again for the slow readers: the issue here is AJ's assessment of Hickman's "article" on his buddy's basement blog. 

I read it twice so you didn't have to. Don't make me call Olson or Mikey on this.

2 hours ago, shaggybaxter said:

He reminds me of the volvo boys when warned about the South China Sea. We sail in the southern ocean they said. Our boats are bullet proof they said.

Yeah right.

On 6/13/2021 at 1:44 AM, AJ Oliver said:

The question is not incoherent at all. You just refuse to answer it. 

To repeat and rephrase: Do you support the US Republican party's policies ?? 

Why it that so hard for you ?? 

Another stupid question. I'm from nuke free Australia. WTF would I support Republican policies? HTF could I? For that matter, the same applies to Democrat policies. 

US politics is your problem, not mine.

4 hours ago, Blue Crab said:

Disclaimer: I am stoned. I read the "good article" by Hickman mentioned above "published" on another uber lib prof's basement blog [if content were marketable, it would be] and I can certainly see how our nutty perfesser might agree with it if he'd actually read it.

But I don't think AJ did cuz after reading it a second time, there is not a shred, not a feather, scintilla, pinch, not an OZ, nor a gram of what any 8th grader would call evidence or even argument for AJ's and Hickman's assertion that Iran doesn't have nukes. 

So where were y'all when Doc Juan Cole and myself got the catastrophic 2003 invasion of Iraq right ?  

You were undoubtedly cheering for that Kool-Aid epic disaster. 

Seriously, where were you ?  Did you object ? Stand up ? 

Didn't think so. 

Doc Juan has a proven record of being spot on, me a bit less so. 

In your determination to trash me, you also feel free to trash one of the top minds in the country. 

But that is what trolls do, isn't it ?? 

How about a source of your own ?  

Bibi does not count. 

11 hours ago, LB 15 said:

Clearly you missed the implied purple font old chap.  Try to keep up.

12 hours ago, AJ Oliver said:

Erie is a nice town with good people - they are very friendly and welcoming to visiting sailors. 

The Lake is better than it was, but still has major issues. 

We are working on it, but get zero real help from the right. 

The Ohio (and other) EPA's are almost completely toothless, having been captured by big money interests a while back. 

Hope I did not wreck your day. 

No worries, my day was OK.  I know that the Righties abhor any kind of environmental regulations because they hurt the bottom line.

Here is a photo I took last time I was home back in 2018.  The photo was taken about 2 blocks from my old house.  You can see a little bit of the peninsula sticking out in the background.  It was a great place to grow up filthy water not withstanding.

Erie.jpg

• Like 1
5 hours ago, AJ Oliver said:

So where were y'all when Doc Juan Cole and myself got the catastrophic 2003 invasion of Iraq right ?  

You were undoubtedly cheering for that Kool-Aid epic disaster. 

Seriously, where were you ?  Did you object ? Stand up ? 

Didn't think so. 

Doc Juan has a proven record of being spot on, me a bit less so. 

In your determination to trash me, you also feel free to trash one of the top minds in the country. 

But that is what trolls do, isn't it ?? 

How about a source of your own ?  

Bibi does not count. 

Plain ol' weak-spined whataboutism which is a game I will not play. It's not an effective argument.

Not a note of rebuttal with a whispers of a whine. Best served cold.

Much as I would like to agree with Mid that you are the troll, you don't seem to have the wit for it. 

Doc Juan Cole seems fine to me. Certainly has earned the chops to comment on the situation. And I think it's cute that you boys call each other "Doc." You two and Doc Jill B can have some fun playing Doctor.

But Hickman's article is the issue. It doesn't begin to do as you claim. Why roll it out here for ridicule?

5 hours ago, Blue Crab said:

But Hickman's article is the issue. It doesn't begin to do as you claim. Why roll it out here for ridicule?

How about if you identify the thesis of Hickman's article, and the supporting evidence, so that we can discuss it. 

I really do not think you are capable of doing that. 

Prof Cole BTW speaks both Arabic and Farsi, and is so effective at truth telling about the Middle East that the US Zionist lobby intervened with Yale Univ. to deny him a job there. He has the temerity to argue that Palestinians are human beings. He is also good at countering anti-Iran hysteria. 

And the stupid is really strong in your statement below. How does one produce evidence that a thing does NOT exist? It is a logical impossibility. 

Dude, it's UP TO YOU and the militarists to provide evidence that they do. 

And again, Bibi does not count. And remember the Zionist & Neo-Con lies about Iraq's non-existent WMD's in 2002-3. Those are the same people you believe now.  

10 hours ago, AJ Oliver said:

there is not a shred, not a feather, scintilla, pinch, not an OZ, nor a gram of what any 8th grader would call evidence or even argument for AJ's and Hickman's assertion that Iran doesn't have nukes. 

As I indicated, there's no argument made, no evidence offered whatsoever. 

Had you read my post with any comprehension, you'd know my point and acknowledgement of Cole's creds.

You are a fraud. 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Blue Crab said:

Had you read my post with any comprehension, you'd know my point and acknowledgement of Cole's creds.

You are a fraud. 

AJ doesn't need to read your posts to know what you are saying. It is a special skill he has.

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Gissie said:

AJ doesn't need to read your posts to know what you are saying. It is a special skill he has.

I hesitate to call Mid wrong but this is not a troll. This is mental illness. 

• Like 1
9 hours ago, Blue Crab said:

I'll give you a few clues, but that is all. 

The thesis has to do with the Western media vis a vis Iran, and NPR is brought in as a case study.  

That is all you get. 

Again, you show no indication of having read or understood the article. 

Demanding proof of something that does not exist makes you look pretty darn dumb. 

Weak tea you silly old bloviator. The point of this very short (Special to Informed Comment) ho hum opinion "published" on yer buddy's basement blog is how the press manipulates readers' thinking.  Nothing newsy there.  Maybe we didn't appreciate how critical this was and has been, but we damn sure do now. And consensus is a powerful thing. It's the same for both sides tho. Your side sez:

1 Iran has no nuclear weapons or even a program to make them, 

2 unlike Iran, Israel actually has really-existing atom bombs

3 Israel has over 100 nuclear weapons. Iran has none.

Here is Hickman's 3 and 2 pitch with 2 outs in the bottom of the 9th, an offspeed pitch way out of the strike zone:  

More generally [the press] should cover events in the Middle East using language that leaves no doubt that the lives of Iranians and citizens of majority Arab countries are just as valuable as those of Israelis.

Boo Hoo. And shame on NPR.

This "article" might impress you and your Kumbaya cohort Ollie, but it is a veggie burger that tastes like whatever sauce you ladle on. As Permanent President of the Peripatetic Prudent Pragmatist Party I close with two thoughts:

1 I believe Iran has nukes because Israel says they do and takes them out when they find them. This is likely the hill we all die on.

2 I believe Iran knows that "Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun." 

3 hours ago, Blue Crab said:

1 I believe Iran has nukes because Israel says they do and takes them out when they find them. This is likely the hill we all die on.

Well you sorta did read it, bless your heart. 

You probably believed that Saddam had nukes and other WMD's too.

Do you grasp that those were deliberate lies pushed by the Neo-cons and Israel ?? 

Why on earth would you believe the Israeli Blob, that has lied to you repeatedly ?? 

And to increasing numbers of folks, thinking of Palestinians as actual human beans is not a "boo hoo" moment. 

1 hour ago, AJ Oliver said:

Well you sorta did read it, bless your heart. 

As mentioned you totally mischaracterized this piece of fluff. 

1 hour ago, AJ Oliver said:

You probably believed that Saddam had nukes and other WMD's too.

Do you grasp that those were deliberate lies pushed by the Neo-cons and Israel ??

Whataboutism. This isn't effective argument nor is it even on topic but I get this is the best you can do.

1 minute ago, Blue Crab said:

Whataboutism. This isn't effective argument nor is it even on topic

The Israeli government is just about the last entity on earth that you should believe about Iranian nukes, or the lack thereof. 

Like the Neo-cons, they have a clear record of lying us into stupid wars. 

Why you would believe them defies imagination. 

13 minutes ago, Blue Crab said:

As mentioned you totally mischaracterized this piece of fluff. 

Whataboutism. This isn't effective argument nor is it even on topic but I get this is the best you can do.

This is standard AJ practice when he gets sensible comments that show his opinion to be wrong. Admission of faulty thinking is just not in his dna, it triggers either name calling or a new subject.

Like his dumbass assertion about women's rights starting in the 60's, just walks away never to return when the fallacy is pointed out.

9 minutes ago, Gissie said:

Like his dumbass assertion about women's rights starting in the 60's, just walks away never to return when the fallacy is pointed out.

As usual, you are a liar. 

Very good essay here by Prof. Juan  . . 

topic is the 2002 Authorization of Military Force against Iraq, and the need to repeal it. 

Prof. Cole is very good at finding and identifying the lies of the militarist Reich. 

https://www.juancole.com/2021/06/congress-authorization-apologize.html

I'm not really a big fan of Israel's place in the world. 

Just now, Gissie said:

Yep, we all enjoyed that bit. 

Ollie has a lifetime invested in his own BS.  I think deep down he's as fascist as they come. He doesn't like Jews or Arabs but the Arabs aren't going away. Jews? Maybe the Jews can be put out of business for good. Beer sez he's not that crazy about de blacks, browns, and yellers, not to overlook all those dumbass whites. I guess the best news is as a small-town talent his hatred hasn't traveled far out of his bright red state. His work is obscure  and scholarship lacking. But GOTDAMIT he's a believer. A real Christian soldier, and not in a good way.

On 6/15/2021 at 12:15 AM, DtM said:

You do realize they are the same person, right?

54 minutes ago, Parma said:

Doubt it. Ed has a lot less self-control than AJ. Some of his multi-page rants posted while pissed are almost worthy of Mikey status for both volume and (in)coherence.

AJ is just boring.

FKT

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, Fah Kiew Tu said:

Doubt it. Ed has a lot less self-control than AJ. Some of his multi-page rants posted while pissed are almost worthy of Mikey status for both volume and (in)coherence.

AJ is just boring.

FKT

You weren't a member when AJ first posted here. You should read his introduction to SA, the pompousity hasn't abated one bit.

8 minutes ago, 00seven said:

You weren't a member when AJ first posted here. You should read his introduction to SA, the pompousity hasn't abated one bit.

???? Pretty sure I was a member. IIRC he started posting in PA and managed to set a new standard for pomposity and self-importance in minimum time. Referring to everyone as 'class' and similar terms in an attempt to establish his inherent superiority didn't go down well.

Since then it's been all downhill. The whole thing has gotten quite boring really. Too predictable and too little real content. No wonder he went into political science, it truly was the best he could manage and even there, he had to find a sinecure in a tiny & obscure college somewhere west of Bumfuck, Nowhere. About the equivalent of being a TAFE teacher in Tennant Creek, I'd say.

FKT

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Parma said:
On 6/15/2021 at 3:15 AM, DtM said:

Diddente somoune perviousley reallize 'AJ' meantte "Alle Jacked-up" editorre..............

2 minutes ago, Fah Kiew Tu said:

???? Pretty sure I was a member. IIRC he started posting in PA and managed to set a new standard for pomposity and self-importance in minimum time. Referring to everyone as 'class' and similar terms in an attempt to establish his inherent superiority didn't go down well.

Since then it's been all downhill. The whole thing has gotten quite boring really. Too predictable and too little real content. No wonder he went into political science, it truly was the best he could manage and even there, he had to find a sinecure in a tiny & obscure college somewhere west of Bumfuck, Nowhere. About the equivalent of being a TAFE teacher in Tennant Creek, I'd say.

FKT

Skippy started in '11 then disappeared for a couple years. It took a couple years for that first thread to die and it's archived now. You can find it in the way back machine

3 hours ago, 00seven said:

Skippy started in '11

Yeah, and @Fah Kiew Tuwrote that "He was denying that the NK nuclear program was about anything like nuclear weapons - right up to the moment they popped one off." 

. . . when the first NK test was in 2006. 

You hombres of the Reich really need to get your lies straight. 

Back in the day, you would have gotten one of these  . . . 

image.jpeg.cf354854c7816b1ecc4c52a67ead005a.jpeg

9 hours ago, AJ Oliver said:

Very good essay here by Prof. Juan  . . 

topic is the 2002 Authorization of Military Force against Iraq, and the need to repeal it. 

Prof. Cole is very good at finding and identifying the lies of the militarist Reich. 

https://www.juancole.com/2021/06/congress-authorization-apologize.html

So I gather that Doc Cole's essay was too deep for ya ?? 

Remind me again, where were you in 2003 when the Western World was being lied into a disastrous war ?? 

I can tell you where Vets for Peace was, and where I was. 

Up the VFP Golden Rule !!!

32 minutes ago, AJ Oliver said:

Yeah, and @Fah Kiew Tuwrote that "He was denying that the NK nuclear program was about anything like nuclear weapons - right up to the moment they popped one off." 

. . . when the first NK test was in 2006. 

You hombres of the Reich really need to get your lies straight. 

Back in the day, you would have gotten one of these  . . . 

image.jpeg.cf354854c7816b1ecc4c52a67ead005a.jpeg

Another senseless post from you. This wasn't you in 2011 then?? Such a fuss over a nothing race in freakin mud puddle! 

10 hours ago, Blue Crab said:

I'm not really a big fan of Israel's place in the world. 

Yep, we all enjoyed that bit. 

Ollie has a lifetime invested in his own BS.  I think deep down he's as fascist as they come. He doesn't like Jews or Arabs but the Arabs aren't going away. Jews? Maybe the Jews can be put out of business for good. Beer sez he's not that crazy about de blacks, browns, and yellers, not to overlook all those dumbass whites. I guess the best news is as a small-town talent his hatred hasn't traveled far out of his bright red state. His work is obscure  and scholarship lacking. But GOTDAMIT he's a believer. A real Christian soldier, and not in a good way.

I did notice he likes to get his baby todger our and crank it up to full mast whenever Jews are mentioned. Wouldn't expect a pol Sci prof to be so racist, but then again he is a Reichista member so not a big surprise.

10 hours ago, AJ Oliver said:

As usual, you are a liar. 

And you have the memory of a goldfish if you have forgotten you own claim of women's rights and when they got going.

7 hours ago, Gissie said:

I did notice he likes to get his baby todger our and crank it up to full mast whenever Jews are mentioned. Wouldn't expect a pol Sci prof to be so racist, but then again he is a Reichista member so not a big surprise.

He mentioned the Fourth Reich recently: 

I'm actually a big fan of the current Fourth Reich in Germany - they are a beacon of light in a darkening continent as the ethnic authoritarians take more and more power. [AJO] 

When someone explains exactly who they are, maybe we should believe them. This VFP operation could be a cover for a behavior pattern that might be noticed otherwise, just like the Oath Keepers, KKK, Proud Boys, and the other shitbags who correctly see blacks and browns and yellows as existential threats. And they intend to head for our dear deep red heartland spreading fear and hatred via the Great Loop.

Now I see why.

This caught my eye as the first entry not labeled Wikipedia:  

Ironically, the term actually had a very different meaning. The Fourth Reich was first used as a rallying cry in the 1930s by German opponents of the Nazi regime. The groups who employed the term spanned a broad political spectrum: from left-wing German exiles in Paris, who produced a ‘Draft Constitution for a Fourth Reich’ in 1936, to conservative monarchists, who spoke of a future post-Nazi Fourth Reich of Christian unity. https://www.historytoday.com/history-matters/fears-fourth-reich

I humbly suggest readers re-read that paragraph.

I hope the writer of the above is a small town guy like Ollie and is just promoting his book mentioned in the above. I don't endorse it as if my endorsement had any weight (it doesn't) but note it here as a possibility. The scariest part for me is the mention of "Christian unity." That cannot be a good or healthy thing for the rest of us.

Ollie's preaching was at Div 3 Heidelberg "Univ."  I am not making that up: Heidelberg University was founded by the German Reformed Church as a college in 1850 in Ohio. It is affiliated with the United Church of Christ, the successor to that denomination. In the mid-nineteenth century, there were a significant number of German immigrants in Ohio. The German Reformed Church had seventy-four churches in the state when members decided to establish the college.

In this new normal where down is up, hurricanes follow politico sharpies, bible toters use tear gas to disperse legal assemblies, and bad leadership doesn't respond to URGENT calls for help from the VERY FUCKING halls of Congress, what the actual fuck? 

And if a douche like TFG can almost pull off a coup. we might be easy pickings for the next opportunist wearing a patriot's suit with a lamb of peace pin and a cross outside the shirt.

I checked so you don't have to: the FBI Counterrism Unit is on to VFP and other groups per the ACLU. 

Mid is probably right. Ollie is likely a troll for Jesus in Jackboots.

ETA: An imaginary white Jesus not like the brown Jesus born in a manger.

35 minutes ago, Blue Crab said:

Have a nice day AJ.

I have been sailing . . 

you need to get out of your Mum's basement and try it. 

10 minutes ago, AJ Oliver said:

I have been sailing . . 

you need to get out of your Mum's basement and try it. 

Really? It's kinda early for any wind. It's just 10 est. I think you are a bullshitter Ollie. Still house sitting here on the Neuse, dock about 100 feet away. Proof I can pee further than you can:

20210618_100124.jpg

3 hours ago, Blue Crab said:

Still house sitting here on the Neuse, dock about 100 feet away. Proof I can pee further than you can:

So even though it is not your house, do you sit at a computer (is it your's??) and enjoy that beautiful view . . 

while you troll people ?? 

What is wrong with y'all ?? 

On 6/15/2021 at 3:06 AM, Fah Kiew Tu said:

Well, if I were as nasty as your Elk above, I would wish that 

your vessel would come to grief. 

But I'm not that sort of low-life, and will instead wish you 

fair winds and following seas. 

Fair Winds and Following Seas — Navigate with Style

16 hours ago, Snaggletooth said:

Diddente somoune perviousley reallize 'AJ' meantte "Alle Jacked-up" editorre..............

Ohhhh, bittee meee yaaa ol punkista

On 6/16/2021 at 3:59 AM, Ed Lada said:

Here is a photo I took last time I was home back in 2018.

Don't know if you ever dropped in on the Bayfront Maritime Center 

(down near the Brig Niagara museum & dock), but it is very impressive. 

An nautical-based alternative high school for Erie area yoot. 

https://bayfrontcenter.org/

36 minutes ago, AJ Oliver said:

Well, if I were as nasty as your Elk above, I would wish that 

your vessel would come to grief. 

But I'm not that sort of low-life, and will instead wish you 

fair winds and following seas. 

Fair Winds and Following Seas — Navigate with Style

You are exactly that kind of low life and you've shown yer ass here pretty much every time you post ya creepy fuck.