News: Vets For Peace historic vessel departs Hawaii

• Replies 818
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Errr...one small problem. There is not one post wishing ill on the crew.    Why is that oh erudite one ? In my world,. when you act like a dick your mates will give you a nudge. In case yo

I am sad to hear about your health issues ED, hope you are doing ok.  The above is exactly why I have no time for AJ. When the observation is more applicable to the defence, I think you've answer

As I think this over, it occurs that US politics are needlessly complex. In a nutshell, you either lap up AJ's drool and spittle, or ... you're a Nazi. Simple stuff really. 

Posted Images

18 minutes ago, Sail4beer said:

I would say poking a wet rat caught in a trap instead of vile hatred at this point.

Yep. He'd have to matter to generate hatred. I think the saddest part of AJ is his certainty that he's winning these skirmishes. Just back the fuck off you jerk. Add what you can where you can. All will be forgiven and forgotten. It's just not all about you anymore. Go sailing and have fun.

3 hours ago, LB 15 said:

Vile hatred? Seriously AJ? Poking a bit of fun at your attention whoring is hardly hatred. That would require a level of engagement that you are simply far to dull to waste the time on. Once again you mistakenly flatter yourself that you are so important. A few minutes poking you each day is all the time I am willing to afford you.

You silly beardy old Homo.

Yeah pretty much.

I don't hate anyone. AJ manages to get to the level of disdain. And that because I don't have any time for self-important arrogant blow-hards who want to label everyone who disagrees with them as Nazis by using half-clever code words.

Currently I've far better things to do and it would appear that he's reduced to whining about how we're all so mean to him, just like a pre-pubesent  girl. So sad.

Never mind though, Ed has his back. Or something.

FKT

I finally realized that AJ is a lot like Donald Trump. He doesn’t care about the damage he causes to his personal reputation or his cause as long as everyone knows who he is for better or worse. Name recognition is the goal. Credibility is a secondary casualty. 

• Like 2

I’m sort of surprised that none of AJ’s students have stepped in here to defend him. You know, the ones that he had a strong personal & mentoring relationship with in college and who recognize him as an important and influential figure in their lives, just like in the movies.

• Like 1
On 6/24/2021 at 4:02 PM, LB 15 said:

You problem Skip is that as a published author, Raconteur, Combat veteran, Famous Academic, renowned yachtsman and world famous anti nuclear activist , you are a public figure and as such, parody of you is fair game.

So what have you accomplished during your own sad, pathetic life ?? 

3 hours ago, Sail4beer said:

I finally realized that AJ is a lot like Donald Trump. He doesn’t care about the damage he causes to his personal reputation or his cause as long as everyone knows who he is for better or worse. Name recognition is the goal. Credibility is a secondary casualty. 

I just listed your accomplishments 

11 hours ago, AJ Oliver said:

So what have you accomplished during your own sad, pathetic life ?? 

Which part of whataboutism is unclear to you, Ollie?

We're here to help. This is all about you sir. You've made yer bed bucko. 

On 6/25/2021 at 7:19 PM, See Level said:

Only a complete Fucking Asshole would make a fart joke insult in a thread about a lost sailer.

Pretty lame attempt at character assassination . . "vile hatred", someone called it. 

Not that you are alone in that respect . . 

On 6/28/2021 at 12:47 AM, DtM said:

These four words were just used to describe our new (recycled) Deputy PM.  Made me think of you AJ ...

Selfish. Venal. Vengeful. Shameless.

Pretty astute analysis on your part since we have never met - at least I hope not. 

Deep thinking like that seems to be very common on the Far Reich.