When you’ve lost the private airplane hanger crowd...

Caitlyn Jenner Pleads For People To Think Of The Private Plane Hangar Owners

“My friends are leaving California. My hangar, the guy right across, he was packing up his hangar,” Jenner told Hannity. “And I said, where are you going? And he says, ‘I’m moving to Sedona, Arizona. I can’t take it anymore. I can’t walk down the streets and see the homeless.’”

• hobie1616 changed the title to When you’ve lost the private airplane hanger crowd...
On 5/6/2021 at 6:11 PM, hobie1616 said:

“My friends are leaving California. My hangar, the guy right across, he was packing up his hangar,” Jenner told Hannity. “And I said, where are you going? And he says, ‘I’m moving to Sedona, Arizona. I can’t take it anymore. I can’t walk down the streets and see the homeless.’”

HTFU

On 5/6/2021 at 6:11 PM, hobie1616 said:

Pretty hard to beat that as an illustration of irrelevance.

19 minutes ago, kent_island_sailor said:

I wish that guy was over here, there is about an 8 year waiting list for a hangar, so him leaving would be good. Note to self: Hire bums to hang around airport, move up the list faster :D

You want to clear people out? Take it from a nurse,  two words:

Bed bugs

• Like 1
20 minutes ago, Cal20sailor said:

WTF is a hanger?  

What Jenner no longer has.

• Like 9
2 minutes ago, Olsonist said:

If Caitlin fanboi Tom had a sex change, she could be a Jenny.

They could then both golf from the ladies tees, but ensure that other trans-women cannot.

Say what you will, at my best, I could never approach what he did in training.  BUT, I could never pledge a fraternity or drink enough to fuck that.  But I'd want to hear about it.  

4 hours ago, Cal20sailor said:

Say what you will, at my best, I could never approach what he did in training.  BUT, I could never pledge a fraternity or drink enough to fuck that.  But I'd want to hear about it.  

It would be a companion piece to the "I fucked Ann Coulter in the ass" memoir.

• Like 3
8 minutes ago, badlatitude said:

Sad? It's a pretty nice Beech N125LL

To get to kcma you pass miles and miles of fields, where people getting paid shit-per-hour work in the fields picking all kinds of fruits and veggies in the hot sun.

Not a big homeless problem there.  Just people working their asses off to make a living, and to make strawberries cheap.

54 minutes ago, Mike G said:

To get to kcma you pass miles and miles of fields, where people getting paid shit-per-hour work in the fields picking all kinds of fruits and veggies in the hot sun.

Not a big homeless problem there.  Just people working their asses off to make a living, and to make strawberries cheap.

Thanks, but I’m not sure what nacraD was trying to say. I thought that he was saying KCMA was a shithole or was slamming her for being TG. Maybe he will explain.

• Like 1

Brazil is a much more salubrious country for sensitive private plane hangar owners. 

There, when the poor stray out of their tightly-defined poor areas, they are shot and removed. This way the smooth flow of the rich folk's day is not disturbed by the ugly sight of a poor homeless smelly person.

Maybe Jenner could run on a platform of making it illegal to be ugly or poor on any main access road leading to a private aviation facility? It would cost her a bunch of votes, but the campaign donations would be huge, and after all it's all about the money. Who cares who wins as long as you're making fat bank, baby!

9 hours ago, badlatitude said:

Thanks, but I’m not sure what nacraD was trying to say. I thought that he was saying KCMA was a shithole or was slamming her for being TG. Maybe he will explain.

I think he was trying to say he's ashamed that a tranny would keep her plane at his airport, cause the gender of the plane owner matters to him. For some reason. Bathrooms maybe.

35 minutes ago, Raz'r said:
10 hours ago, badlatitude said:

I think he was trying to say he's ashamed that a tranny would keep her plane at his airport, cause the gender of the plane owner matters to him. For some reason. Bathrooms maybe.

Come on, that's a bit over the top. Nacra has never seemed to be that type, to me... maybe I've missed something. Just standard rightie blame-the-victim, fuck-the-poor attitude is what I'm seeing

- DSK

43 minutes ago, Raz'r said:

I have no idea what nacra was trying to say, I can only speak for myself, and I loathe Jenner for being part of the Kardashians. Trash TV, trash personalties, Godawful human beings.

• Like 3
6 minutes ago, Steam Flyer said:

Come on, that's a bit over the top. Nacra has never seemed to be that type, to me... maybe I've missed something. Just standard rightie blame-the-victim, fuck-the-poor attitude is what I'm seeing

- DSK

I have had private conversations with nacra and enjoyed those talks. That's why I said that hopefully he will take the time to answer. I am definitely not finger pointing.

5 hours ago, badlatitude said:

I have had private conversations with nacra and enjoyed those talks. That's why I said that hopefully he will take the time to answer. I am definitely not finger pointing.

He's probably busy ropin' some goats.

18 hours ago, Cristoforo said:

jen.jpg

Looks like there might still be a bulge there.  Are we sure He/She/It/They actually had it cut off?  

On 5/10/2021 at 1:13 PM, Cal20sailor said:

Why?

29 minutes ago, Burning Man said:

Why?

Same reason why people slow down for a good look at a serious highway crash. They're damn glad it's not them in there, but there's something fascinating about unusually horrible shit happening.

3 hours ago, Burning Man said:

Looks like there might still be a bulge there.  Are we sure He/She/It/They actually had it cut off?  

CTE is very popular now in L.A. 

Camel Toe Enhancement  

4 hours ago, Burning Man said:

I personally don't care enough to look, but I bet it would show you if you were holding a TV camera

- DSK

6 hours ago, Cristoforo said:

CTE is very popular now in L.A. 

Camel Toe Enhancement  

Even more proof that those denizens of Hell A are fucking retards.....

On 5/10/2021 at 5:50 PM, Ishmael said:

It would be a companion piece to the "I fucked Ann Coulter in the ass" memoir.

The correct title is “ I fucked Ann Coulter in the ass. Hard”.