Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Tawney got rung up by Newp Police after ramming another car in Fashion Island parking lot which cut in and took a parking spot she was lining up.   
 

Rockers go hard till they don’t.

RIP

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Al Paca said:

Meh. Just another nutty ho checking out. 

Asshole.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Did people once really watch that stuff and buy records?

Sometimes it's hard to tell whats real and whats satire.

No disrespect to Ms Kitten. sorry Kitaen.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Shortforbob said:

Did people once really watch that stuff and buy records?

Sometimes it's hard to tell whats real and whats satire.

No disrespect to Ms Kitten. sorry Kitaen.

Considering the audience was 14-20 year old males. Yes that stuff sold records. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

This guy explains it pretty well, why the scale starts at 4, and more information on the danger zone.....

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/8/2021 at 3:59 PM, Bus Driver said:

Her interpretive dance on the hoods of a pair of Jags was enough to hook me.

 

At one point I would have been able to grow my hair out like that.   Never did.

Add to the list of life regrets.  The babes would have swooned in my presence. (or not...)  

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, gptyk said:

This guy explains it pretty well, why the scale starts at 4, and more information on the danger zone.....

 

Danger Zone.  Anyone named Tiffany:P

Link to post
Share on other sites

RIP Tawny, you were Hot and much fantasized about in that 14-20 male population, and I suspect a lot who were older too....

To further accompany the sage advice given in the Crazy Hot Matrix, with particular reference to the "Dude Zone" 

Consider this.........

Screensho_06.jpg

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

To all the plastic surgeons out there: Please stop ruining women’s looks at their request. We all know they are all crazy and ignore them, you should too.

9DE967CF-6562-4502-BBD9-E512CD8A2F5A.jpeg

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

The delta between what women think men find attractive and what men actually do find attractive seems to be increasing.  Or perhaps women just don't give a shit what men think at this point.

  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Rain Man said:

The delta between what women think men find attractive and what men actually do find attractive seems to be increasing.  Or perhaps women just don't give a shit what men think at this point.

And it always looks the same. Ping Pong ball cheek bones, emaciated/sunken in cheeks, inflated lips. Basically, Mick Jagger. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Snaggletooth said:

Binjo!                                         :)

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Snaggletooth said:
5 hours ago, Rain Man said:

Or perhaps women just don't give a shit what men think at this point.

Binjo!                                         :)

Van Morrison’s Wild Night:

”All the girls walk by dressed up for each other”.......

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Sidecar said:

”All the girls walk by dressed up for each other”.......

Allwayes thick of that line when I walkle arounde Charleston, SC.....................           :)   

Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Rain Man said:

The delta between what women think men find attractive and what men actually do find attractive seems to be increasing.  Or perhaps women just don't give a shit what men think at this point.

My understanding is that women dress up and apply make-up for themselves and other women. At a brain stem level, they know perfectly well how to get our attention should they feel the need to.

Of course, there’s always the old theory that women wear make-up and perfume because they’re ugly and smelly....

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/9/2021 at 8:59 AM, Bus Driver said:

Her interpretive dance on the hoods of a pair of Jags was enough to hook me.

 

I liked the girl that danced in Hang on Sloopy

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, 00seven said:

I liked the girl that danced in Hang on Sloopy

 

Whoa, wait a minute, Rick Derringer was part of the McCoys????

WFT?

How did I miss that?  Why wasn't there a memo?

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/12/2021 at 12:20 PM, Rain Man said:

The delta between what women think men find attractive and what men actually do find attractive seems to be increasing.  Or perhaps women just don't give a shit what men think at this point.

I think the Friday threads lay rest to that crazy assumption.  Every one is a little different but I like medium sized breasts, long lean body,  hard abs, and a medium size butt.  Girls are working to that end all the time at my gym........

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Fakenews said:

I think the Friday threads lay rest to that crazy assumption.  Every one is a little different but I like medium sized breasts, long lean body,  hard abs, and a medium size butt.  Girls are working to that end all the time at my gym........

Freddie,

You our haveng to muche funne rebilldeng the passte to suite youre needes...............

S.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/13/2021 at 5:11 AM, 00seven said:

I liked the girl that danced in Hang on Sloopy

 

Liz Brewer. here she is in 2018

 

image.png

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...