3 hours ago, Snaggletooth said:

I miste the showe......     googelled the MC performance.......    I digge herre.....     :)

:)

This is without a doubt the worst fuking song in the past 43 years.....gawd damn but just kill me now......

16 hours ago, Point Break said:

I’ve been asleep for about 4 hours when this shit comes on. I can barely get through Jeopardy....

That is why I watch it the next day. The weekend update segment is usually good for a few laughs. 

• Like 1

The fact is his skits were so unfunny, he destroyed his favorite cryptocurrency (fell a third) as the show progressed..

https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/dogecoin-demolished-after-musks-snl-snafu

It will be interesting to see what becomes of him when his electric cars are no longer being bought and the stock is finally understood to be overvalued

The fact VW & Audi are already running commercials in the US while the e-mustang is out says that time may be soon...

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Foreverslow said:

The fact is his skits were so unfunny, he destroyed his favorite cryptocurrency (fell a third) as the show progressed..

https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/dogecoin-demolished-after-musks-snl-snafu

It will be interesting to see what becomes of him when his electric cars are no longer being bought and the stock is finally understood to be overvalued

The fact VW & Audi are already running commercials in the US while the e-mustang is out says that time may be soon...

Buying Tesla stock is not a sound financial decision. It is buying into a cult.

O.K. so some folk have probably made a killing buying into this particular cult, but it's still a cult.

7 minutes ago, floating dutchman said:

Buying Tesla stock is not a sound financial decision. It is buying into a cult.

O.K. so some folk have probably made a killing buying into this particular cult, but it's still a cult.

My scientologey stock ist gonig throuht the ceilleng...........                  :)

• Like 2
7 minutes ago, Snaggletooth said:

My scientologey stock ist gonig throuht the ceilleng...........                  :)

I bought Kool Aid stock back when Jim Jones was in Guyana.  Made a killing..........

• Like 4
On 5/10/2021 at 11:11 AM, Blue Crab said:

I'm not a fan but the kid has her own style fo sho.

So did Lizzie Borden.....

20 hours ago, Blue Crab said:

Maybe it's just me but I prefer slender young women with few inhibitions. Just saying. 

Me? I'm just down here racking up my frequent flier miles by banging every hot divorcee with low self-esteem that can say Yes in one of four different languages.....

11 minutes ago, El Mariachi said:
On 5/10/2021 at 2:11 PM, Blue Crab said:

I'm not a fan but the kid has her own style fo sho.

So did Lizzie Borden.....

Thick Lizzies 'splatteres' inspirred Jackson Pollocke?

8 minutes ago, Snaggletooth said:

Thick herre 'splatteres' inspirred Jackson Pollocke?

I've got a filthy rich Gnu Yawk transplant client that grew up with a couple guys from 10 Years After. Played at his and Wendy's wedding as well. He's a collector of.....everything. But mostly sports shit & rock & roll shit. in his upstairs office over looking the Pacific....he's got a guitar hanging on the wall from the band, 'painted' and autographed  by J Pollack himself. It's difficult to describe what it looks like....so you'll have to imagine a teenage Timothy Leary playing with his new Spin Art Christmas present....as he binge-watched old episodes of Criminal Minds.....

6 hours ago, El Mariachi said:

I've got a filthy rich Gnu Yawk transplant client

bought a Shiftster ???

8 minutes ago, DA-WOODY said:

bought a Shiftster ???

No....he actually would buy out the entire warehouse inventory of companies that died and went BK. And then would re-sell all that crap via a 3rd party partner. Not sure on the specifics.....but they did have some moola......:lol: